[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Lost family woes

Lost family woes

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:17 pm

*high five* Image Image Image
lilmisshalliwell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Lost family woes

Postby thefifthsister » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:21 pm

thefifthsister

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:23 pm

lilmisshalliwell

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:23 pm

hehe, no i like flying thats cool. hehe Image
lilmisshalliwell

Lost family woes

Postby marissalu415 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:42 am

Great section!! You're full of surprises. =]
marissalu415

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:47 am

not all good either i know. but i do like it when you all get shocked lol. Hehe gonna write a few more chapters of this soon and then finish it. I think it's run it's course now hehe.
lilmisshalliwell

Lost family woes

Postby rachaelmcd » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:55 am

And....Finally caught up! Image
rachaelmcd

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:23 am

yayyyy hehe Image
lilmisshalliwell

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:48 pm

A few hours later Prue and her sisters where sat talking in her room. Phoebe held Daniel, Prue held her first born, Piper held the baby boy and Jamie held his second born. Brandon, Leo, Paige and Brenda were all sat in places watching Prue with her children.

"I still can't believe it. The power of three in one go.!" giggled Prue. As she stroked the face of her daughter.

"I know. We have triplets... it's...well... it's strange." Jamie said looking down at his second daughter, then up at Prue.

"What are you gonna call them?" Brenda asked, leaning over and stroking the head of the newborn nearest her.

"Now there's a task" Prue said looking up at Jamie. "Any ideas?"

"I think Patricia is a good choice for one of the girls." Jamie said smiling.

Prue smiled back at him, then looked down at her daughter in her arms.

"You... you will be Patricia... in honour of your grams." Prue said, kissing the little girls soft hair. "Patricia Prudence Halliwell."

As soon as she said the name, it appeared on the little girls arm in the form of a small golden bracelet, engraved on it were the words. 'To my grandaughter Patricia...love from Grandma and Grams P'

"Leave it to mom to welcome her newest babies."Phoebe said smiling as she examined the tiny bracelet on her neice's arm.

A soft murmur went round the room. Prue smiled, her family liked that name, now onto naming her other children.

"What about you little lady. What shall we name you?" Jamie said as he looked down at his daughter.

Just at that moment a bright ray of sun flooded into the room, and Jamie looked up. A smile crossing his face.

"Prue, what about Soleil, it's french for sun?"

"Well, it's not a 'P' name, but i like it. Soleil Brenda Halliwell" Prue said smiling at her sister, whose face lit up into a huge smile at the mention of her name.

As with Patricia, a small golden bracelet appeared on Soleil's arm with the same message. Prue smiled up at the ceiling, then back at Soleil and Jamie.

"One left." Piper said smiling at her nephew in her arms.

"Ohhh i have no idea what to name him. I wasn't expecting a boy." Prue said.

"Well clearly you were... cos he's here." Phoebe said, making everyone burst into giggles.

"Cute " Prue said and pulled a face at her sister.

"I know." Phoebe said and shrugged her shoulders. Disturbing Daniel as she did. He grizzled, opened one eye then closed it and was silent once more.

"I have a name in mind.. but.. i don't know..." She paused looking over at Jamie.

He knew the name she meant.He was ok with it in himself, but he didn't want Prue to feel uncomfortable around him when they spoke it to thier son. He decided to show her how ok he was by saying the name himself.

"Andrew....Andrew Jamie Halliwell." He said. Prue smiled

As with the girls, a small bracelet with his name on appeared round Andrew's wrist. Everyone smiled. Prue looked into Jamie's eye's a small thank you shining from them.

Phoebe looked at the couple, and stood softly as to not disturb her son.

"I think we should leave these five alone. Prue i will nip out to the baby store and get you another bassinette, and some more outfits ok. Girls, boys, come on lets leave the new family in peace." She said and started to the door, but was stopped by Prue calling her name.

"Phoebe.... thank you... i love you."

"I love you too." She said as she walked out of the door, Her family following after Piper had placed Andrew down in a bassinette.

Once everyone had left, Prue turned to Jamie.

"Thank you for everything Jay', and i don't just mean the birth." She said and pulled him down next to her.

He sat on the bed at his wife's side and she leaned forward and kissed him. He knew what she was thanking him for, and his heart melted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lilmisshalliwell

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you