[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Lost family woes

Lost family woes

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Lost family woes

Postby halian » Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:10 am

Wow, looking forward for the next scene! Great story!
halian
Major Shannen fan

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:36 pm

"Hello Brenda, Brandon mate. It's so good to see you both again." Dylan said.

Brenda closed her eye's, if this was a dream she never wanted to wake up from it.

"D man..... No way" Brandon said.

"My children, together again." Patty said at Dylans side, then taking Dylan's hand in her's they stepped out of the circle, and solidified.

Brenda opened her eye's to see her husband stood in front of her. As he wrapped his arms around her, she felt her heart speed up. He looked just like he did the last time she saw him. Tears fell down her face, as she buried her head in his strong shoulder. Brandon watched them and for the first time in years he cried, then looking towards Patty he spoke.

"So you are our mom then. I have one question. Why? Why did you dump us?"

"Brandon, i didn't dump you. I was a scared teenager, I was going to explain that i was your mother when you both were old enough, but i died before i got the chance. For that i am truly sorry, to both of you. Look at you, you are so handsome and Brenda. My sweet Brenda you look so much like Prudence. You are both beautiful."

Brenda looked at the woman claiming to be her mother, and felt intense curiosity building up inside of her.

"Why did you do what you did er....um...what do i call you?"

"Patty, my name is Patty."

"Right...Patty. Why did you leave us?"

"Were you not happy? I prayed every night that you were happy with Cyndi and Jim."

"We were happy, for thirty years we were happy." Brenda said hurt in her voice." But now, we have to find out that it was all a lie. My whole family, they are not even related to us.How do you think that makes us feel. Thrilled, elated, what...were just gonna turn around and say 'oh it's ok, we forgive you' and skip around like happy little bunnys, i don't think so lady."

Brenda buried her face in Dylans shoulder and silence fell around the attic. Until Dylan took hold of Brenda's shoulders and gently pushed her away so he could look in to her eyes.

"Bren' look at me..look...Bren' come on look at your husband."

She looked up, tears falling down her face, as Dylan brushed them away she closed her eye's, she had missed his touch so much. This didn't seem possible, but here she was being comforted by her dead husband. Snapping her eye's open she found his face again.

"Bren' come on sweety, this isn't you, i know you remember. Patty here is your mom whether you like it or not, and you and Brandon are magical. You Walsh people have always, and will always mean everything in the world to this lonely spirit. But you have to move on. Embrace your destiny Bren'. For yorself and our son's." He finished by kissing her teary lips and gently pushing her towards Patty.

Brenda stopped in front of Patty, and looked back at Dylan.He nodded his reasurance and she turned back to Patty.

"Please forgive my little outburst .I can't take it all in so quickly is all. To find out i'm one of triplets, then a witch and now this, it's all very overwelming."

Brandon came and placed his arm around her waist, and she lay her head on his shoulder. Prue was stood watching the whole exchange with tears in her eye's as were Piper and Phoebe.

"I completely understand Brenda. You both are hurting right now, I know you are. I just want you to know, that if you ever have any questions, any....at all....you know where to find me." Patty said.

"And Dylan, can i see him whenever i want." Brenda said turning to look at Dylan.

Dylan walked up to her, and placed his hands on her shoulders. Brenda knew this move, it meant he was going to tell her something she didn't want to hear. Taking a deep breath, she waited.

"I'm sorry Bren', i only came back to help convince you of your true heratage. I've only got one pass to be here."

"But...what about our sons, don't you want to meet them.....to hold them..."

"...Oh more than anything baby, more than anything. But you need to rest assured that i'll always watch over you three. I love you all. It's amazing Bren', the love you have for another.....you take it with you...when i died,it took me a while to really come to terms that i'd never see you again...well until you joined me....That was when Patty here found me, i was lost on the spirtual plain, pining away for you, when she took my hand and explained to me what had happened, and that i had to move on." Dylan looked around then back at Brenda.

"You have to move on too Brenda. For yourself, for our boys.You need to be happy again. to accept your new family. They will take you and B' into their hearts and you have to let them. They are good people." He finished.

Brenda had listened to all he had said, tears falling silently down her already tearstreaked face. She looked up into his eye's and nodded. Dylan kissed her forehead and turned to look at Prue, Piper and Phoebe. Walking over to them he hugged them Piper first, then Phoebe then finally he came to Prue.After he had hugged her he looked at her.

"Wow, you really do look alike, Take care of my wife will you?" He asked her.

"Of course." Prue replied smiling.

Dylan smiled and returned to Patty, they held hands and walked back into the circle. Brenda, Brandon, Prue, Piper and Phoebe all stood in a group. Prue placed each of her arms around Brenda and Brandon and Piper and Phoebe held each other. Patty spoke up.

"Oh my children, together at last. I love you all, blessed be."

After that white lights swirled around Patty and Dylan and they vanished.Brenda buried her head in Brandons shoulder and he held her as she cried. Prue, Piper and Phoebe excused themselves and left the attic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you think is going to happen now?" Phoebe asked.

They were sat in the kitchen, after leaving Brenda and Brandon in the attic.

"I don't know, but i think we should give them some space, after whats just happened they need to process it. Brenda especially, i mean it's not every day your dead husband pays you a visit." Prue said.

"Thinking of Andy?" Piper asked.

"Yea....a little." Prue sighed.

"Oh come here sis." Phoebe said, holding out her arms to Prue, who gladly accepted the hug.

"I still miss him." Prue replied coming out of the hug.

"We know, we do too." Phoebe said brushing a stray hair out of Prue's eye.

Brenda and Brandon entered the kitchen and the girls hugged them.After they broke apart Brenda spoke.

"I think we'll get going now. It's been quite a night, We're exhausted."

"Ok, if you want to talk just yell ok." Phoebe said.

"Ok." Brenda smiled. "Bye"

"Bye." Brandon said.

"I'll see you out." Piper said and the three of them left.

"Oh Phoebe, she looked so scared up there. Brandon took it better than i thought though.Do you think they will ever see us again?"

Phoebe put her arm around her shoulder and hugged her to her.

"I'm sure they will. They know our secret, they know we are their sister's. The next thing to do is find out if they have powers."

"Well, Brenda did say she saw Dylan's death, maybe she has your power. Brandon never said he had anything happen to him though.Maybe there is a spell we can find to call thier powers to them?" Prue suggested.

"What are you two talking about?" Piper asked as she re-entered the kitchen.

"Brenda and Brandon's powers, and if they have any?" Phoebe colaborated.

"Ohhh" Piper said going quiet.

"Well Brenda saw Dyl..." Piper began.

"...Dylans death, yea we got that. But what about Brandon? He's got to have some sort of power. Coming from a witch?" Prue began.

"Wait, didn't Grams once say it was only the woman in our family that got powers. Brandons half mortal. Dad wasn't magical. He might not be too.Maybe only Brenda got the powers like us three. Being girls an all." Phoebe reasoned.

"Thank you for pointing that fact out Phoebe. But it's a possibility. We need to check up on that." Prue reasoned.

"Well i'm gonna hit the sack, i'm beat. It's been a very emotional night. I love you guys." Prue said.

"We love you too, " Piper and Phoebe said together.

Prue smiled at her sisters and hugged them both before leaving the kitchen and heading up to her room.

"Should we be worried?" Phoebe asked Piper.

"Well in the famous words of Prue.....i always worry." Piper said motioning with her fingers making Phoebe laugh.

"No but joking aside, i just think we should watch her Pheeb's, i've not seen her this down since Andy died. It's hit her hard too. I saw her tears up in that attic. She's hurting too."

"I know, i know."Phoebe said hugging Piper.

lilmisshalliwell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Lost family woes

Postby digitalghost » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:44 pm

where does this episode take place in the time line.would it be after season 3 or something.and is there one before this?

this is amazing.i can see the whole episode in my head! Image
digitalghost

Lost family woes

Postby thefifthsister » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:46 pm

Prue works at Bucklands so I'd assume it would be in season one or two

Hey Claire, you're really good at this! Keep it coming Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Lost family woes

Postby shannbefan96x » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:55 pm

it's really good
shannbefan96x
Major Shannen fan

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:16 pm

yea i picture it all happening around end of season two, when prue was 29/30 ish.Thanks you guys, it is a pleasure to write.Even more of a pleasure that you guys enjoy it so much. Image Image Image Image Image Image
lilmisshalliwell

Lost family woes

Postby marissalu415 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:42 am

It's so good Claire. I'm curious to see if Brandon has a power, cuz you brought up a good point. Only the women in the family are supposed to have powers. Then again, Wyatt and Chris have powers. But that may just be because they have two magical parents. Whereas Brandon only has one. Hmm i'm interested to see what you do with this. =]
marissalu415

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:11 pm

lilmisshalliwell

Lost family woes

Postby marissalu415 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:04 pm

hmm, idk any of those powers would be cool. But wait, wouldn't she have to have one of the three powers? Cuz aren't those the only powers in the family that could have been passed down to her? I suppose you could come up with some sort of creative story to get around that if you want to give her a different power. Image So excited to see what you write next. =]
marissalu415

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:48 pm

hmm, idk any of those powers would be cool. But wait, wouldn't she have to have one of the three powers? Cuz aren't those the only powers in the family that could have been passed down to her? I suppose you could come up with some sort of creative story to get around that if you want to give her a different power. Image So excited to see what you write next.

yea thats the sensing power.like phoebes premonitions. but i wanted to write about a new really cool power, just now sure what yet lol.
Last edited by lilmisshalliwell on Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lilmisshalliwell

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you