Lost family woes

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Lost family woes

Postby ibon » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:27 pm

it's doing great actually, im gonna tranfer it to charmed category...we have more readers there than in BH...

and im gonna update it now, i've just uploaded 3 chapters since i posted it.. Image
ibon
Very Important Shannen Fan

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:43 am

cool. ta chuck, btw i LOVE your siggy pic
lilmisshalliwell

Lost family woes

Postby ibon » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:45 pm

yeah...something for the board..i'll try to do christmas theme too.. Image
ibon

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:55 pm

Ok heres a long awaited section. I wrote it today, so i hope you enjoy it.

Phoebe felt great as she stepped into the shower. It was a few days after she and Daniel had returned home, and she had just fed her son, who was now sleeping, surrounded by his adoring aunts looking in on him as he slept. Prue had ordered her to go have a shower, joking that she stunk of milk, but Phoebe didn't need telling twice. She gladly made her way into her bathroom and stripped off, slipping into the warm relaxing water of her shower she closed her eyes as the water relaxed her whole body. After washing her stress and tiredness almost all away, she stepped out of the shower and wrapped the huge bath towel around her already shrunken waist. Breastfeeding had it's perks, she thought to herself, smiling.

After brushing her teeth, she made her way into her bedroom , glancing at her sister's still looking in awe at her son.Prue was stood and was gently stroking his face as he slept, and Piper was at her side, both her hands on Prue's left shoulder, her chin covering her hands, gazing lovingly into the crib. Phoebe smiled as she opened her wardrobe and bit her lip as she tried to find something suitable for the new breastfeeding mom she was. Settling on a turquoise button down t-shirt, and her pink three-quarter lengths, she placed them over the chair near her bed and walked over to her underwear drawer. Choosing her smalls, she began dressing, her sister's oblivious to her presence as she went.She was slipping her final peice of clothing on, when she heard a gasp and looking over to Prue, saw her holding her stomach. She rushed to her side.

"Prue what is it? What's wrong?"

"The babies!!! i....i think they're coming."

"No, they can't, it's too soon." Phoebe said panicking, her own experience flooding into her mind.

She had to stop this, and fast.Thinking quickly she came up with a spell.

"Take these babies ever eager,
keep them safely inside my sister."

Phoebe chanted.

Piper saw what she was trying to do and joined in on the chant. They chanted it three times until Prue's breathing returned to normal. They helped her down onto Phoebe's bed and rubbed her back.

"How are you feeling now sis. Any pain?" Phoebe asked.

"No...no...it's gone...thank you Phoebe." Prue said pulling her sister into a long hug, then following with Piper.

"Anytime, we have enough with one premmie in the house, we don't need another two."

"Maybe you should go....lie down." Piper started just as Jamie orbed in.

He knelt down in front of his wife and took hold of her hands.

"I sensed your panic, Prue, what happened?"

"The babies... they wanted to meet mommy a little too soon. But thanks to these two, they stopped them coming."Prue said looking at her sisters and smiling.

Jamie looked at Piper and Phoebe, he pulled them both into a hug individually and finally helped Prue up.

"Let's get you to bed, you need to rest."Jamie said, but pausing to stroke Daniel's face before pulling on Prue's hand and leading her out of the room.

Phoebe and Piper watched them go, then turned and looked at each other.

"That was a close one....maybe Prue should stay on bedrest till the babie's are born.It will mean more work for us, think we can manage?" Piper asked.

"Yes. Prue was there for me when i needed her, and for you too, it's time we returned the favour. I'll call work for her and explain. She was due to go on her maternity leave at the end of next week anyway. They can't deny her this week after what just happened."Phoebe said.

"Ok. I'll go see if she wants a drink or something while you call bucklands." Piper said and left Phoebe's room,heading in the direction of her elder sister's room.

Phoebe walked over to the side of her bed and picked up her cell phone. Typing in Bucklands number she waited patiantly until the phone was picked up.When it was it was to the deepest male voice she had ever heard. She recognised it, but couldn't place it.

"Hello, Bucklands, how may i help you?" Came the voice on the other end.

"Er...he...hello, i'm er....ringing on behalf of Prue Halliwell, i am her sister Phoebe...."

"Ahhh yes, hello Phoebe, its Alan here. Is Prue ok?"

"Well she had a funny turn, and really needs to have some bed rest...can she start her maternity leave early. Please it would really help her out.?" Phoebe pleaded.

"Well, i'm not in charge of time off, but i'll have a word with Claire, i'll call back within the hour is that ok Phoebe?"

"Yes thank you Alan, goodb...." Phoebe began but Alan cut her off.

"I was wondering, Phoebe if you felt like dinner, say tonight at 8?"

"I ....er.... i'm not sure....see....i have a newborn son and he takes up a lot of attention and time.Another time maybe." Phoebe replied, expecting the inevitable brush off that would come.

"Oh..ok...well whenever your ready...you know my number...i'd really like to take you out Phoebe." Alan replied.

"Er....sure, Maybe when Daniel is a little older. Thank you Alan. I'll tell Prue you are talking to Claire. Goodbye."

"Goodbye Phoebe." Alan said as Phoebe clicked end call on her cell.

She looked at the phone as if it was going to give her the answers to the confusion she was now feeling. Had Alan really just asked her out on a date. Alan who Prue had dated once, asked her out on a date. Her heart was pounding as she walked toward's Prue's bedroom, to tell her that she had arranged early maternity leave.

Knocking on Prue's bedroom door she heard a soft 'come in' and opening the door stepped into the room. Prue was laying in the bed, her huge bump sticking out from under the covers, she was propped up and looking bored at the tv in the corner of her room. Her face lit up when she saw Phoebe and she patted the covers next to her on her double bed. Phoebe jumped onto the bed, but not to vigourously so as to upset Prue and placed her hand on Prue's bump.Rubbing it in circles she looked up into Prue's eye's.

"I've called Bucklands, Alan is going to talk to Claire about letting you start your maternity leave early."

"But i can't leave yet Phoebe i have too much to catalogue." Prue began.Phoebe put her finger on Prue's lips.

"You are going to take it easy until the babies are born. No questions. You saw what happened to me Prue. I couldn't bear for you to have these babies early and risk them dying. Please if not for me, do it for your daughters." Phoebe said looking into Prue's eyes, pleadingly while returning her hand to her sister's bump.

Prue could see the worry in her sister's eyes.And she also saw the determination in her words. Phoebe really had grown up since she had become a mom.As if on cue, the baby monitor attached to Phoebe's belt signalled baby Daniel was awake, and most likely hungry. Phoebe was about to get up to go to him when she heard a tender male voice speaking to her son.

"There, there now Danny boy, you hungry? Lets go find mommy shall we. Thats it, come on." Phoebe looked at Prue, and smiled .

"You got a good man there sis."

"I know." Prue said smiling as Jamie opened the door and entered with baby Daniel in his arms.

"I think this little guy is hungry mommy." Jamie said handing Daniel to Phoebe. "Want me to leave while you feed him." He continued as Prue played with Daniel's little tuft of hair.

"No....no... you stay with Prue. I'll go downstairs." Phoebe replied, and after kissing Prue on the cheek, she stood up, gave Jamie a one armed hug and left the room.

Once downstairs, she made herself comfortable in the large sofa that adourned the large sitting area of the Halliwell manor. grabbing her cover to put over Daniel while he was feeding, just incase anyone stopped by, she unclipped her top and bra and settled her son onto her . Just as she was getting her head back and closing her eye's the doorbell rang.
Last edited by lilmisshalliwell on Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lilmisshalliwell

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:55 pm

"Piper. Can you get that please." She shouted.

The bell rang again just as Piper, rushed down the stairs.

"I'm coming, i'm coming."

she called glancing at Phoebe as she rushed to the door.Phoebe quickly covered Daniel over gently as Brenda and Brandon walked into the lounge.

"Hiya Pheebs. Awwwe how's he doing?" Brenda said as she sat down across from her sister.

Peeking under the cover as Brandon looked away, she saw he was still happily feeding.

"He's doing great, growing fast, once he's finished, i'll let you both hold him." Phoebe said.

Brenda seemed happy about that but Brandon seemed uncomfortable.

"Is something wrong Bran'?"

"No. Why would anything be wrong?"

"Does this make you uncomfortable." Phoebe said motioning to the cover over Daniel.

"No.....not at all." Brandon said, catching Brenda's eye.

Phoebe was sure she saw an understanding pass between them, like they wanted to tell her something. But for some reason they wouldn't or maybe they couldn't. Soon she felt Daniel stop suckling and she looked at Brandon. He understood and turned away while she removed the cover and righted herself.Once covered she told Brandon that he could turn back and she proceeded to burp Daniel. After letting out a long burp, he fell sound asleep and Phoebe passed him over to Brenda to hold. Patting the sofa beside her, she motioned for Brandon to sit down. Turning to him she looked into his eye's.Saw pain reflected in them, and got worried.

"Ok are you going to tell me whats wrong or not?"

Phoebe asked, taking hold of his hand, she felt the familiar tingle, that preceeded a vision and she was pulled into it.
lilmisshalliwell

Lost family woes

Postby marissalu415 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:10 pm

Great section Claire! Jamie is such a sweet guy. =] I hope Brandon is alright. Image
marissalu415

Lost family woes

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:15 pm

Thanks hun. Yea Jamie is the best. hehe, I need ideas as to whats wrong with Brandon. Any ideas welcome.
lilmisshalliwell

Lost family woes

Postby thefifthsister » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:42 pm

Damn sis, you love the dramatics don't you? Loved it!!! Want more, now! Kidding, take your time. Just hurry.

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Lost family woes

Postby halian » Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:32 am

it's worth the wait, Claire.... What's wrong, Bran? Image
halian
Major Shannen fan

Lost family woes

Postby farvarine » Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:47 am

I wish people could cast a spell to avoid premature birth !

And I wonder what's happening.
farvarine
Shannen Wanna Be

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you