Charmed ~Twist~

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Charmed ~Twist~

Postby digitalghost » Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:23 am

Two months have passed since Prue's death and Phoebe has another option to save Prue. Phoebe walks down stairs to look for Piper.

Piper: Good morning Pheebs.

Phoebe: Hey Piper. I have a way to bring Prue back.

Piper: Phoebe. Prue's not coming back.

Phoebe: Just hear me out okay?

Piper: Alright. So what's your plan?

Phoebe: Simple. I say the spell to erase my memory. Then drink some of that evil tonic stuff. And I become evil right. So then you kill me and I'll be in the Demonic Wasteland to rescue Prue. What do you think?

Piper: You're kidding right?

Phoebe: Piper I'm serious.

Piper: Phoebe. Are you crazy? I can't kill you. And there isn't a guarantee you'll make it out alive.

Phoebe: I can't wait any longer Piper. I have to save Prue. I'm going to the attic now-

Just then Cole shimmers infront of Phoebe with his hands holding on to Prue.

Prue: *fireball in her hand* Let go of me Belthazor. *he let's go*

Phoebe: Prue.

Prue: *grabs Phoebe by the neck* Witch.

Phoebe: You can't run away anymore Prue. You can't hide what you truly feel. About me. About us.

Prue: How can I deny it? *shoves Phoebe to her and gives her a big kiss*

Cole and Piper sense the awkwardness. Cole shimmers and Piper walks up stairs. Phoebe leads Prue to the couch to sit down.

Prue: The Source. He probably wants me dead for betraying him. I can't believe Belthazor rescued me from the Demonic Wastelands. What kind of demon is he?

Phoebe: Prue. Are you gonna run away again?

Prue: I don't belong here. I am a demon. You are witch. *bounces a fireball in her hand*

Phoebe: I love you.

Prue: Demons can't love.

Phoebe: You know you're not a demon. Why are being so stubborn? *touches Prue's hair*

Prue: *holds a fireball a few inches from Phoebe's face* Don't touch me. Witch.

Phoebe: You can't kill me. And you know it. *fireball disappears* So you think demons can't love?

Prue: Demons can't love Phoebe.

Phoebe: *takes Prue by the hand* This one can. *leads her to her bedroom*

Phoebe locks the door. Prue can't even bare to look at Phoebe.

(A few hours later)

Prue: *in bed* Phoebe.

Phoebe: Yeah.

Prue: I have to go. *get's dressed*

Phoebe: *get's dressed too* Something tells me that wasn't what you were gonna say.

Prue: What did you think I was gonna say? *puts on her black boots*

Phoebe: Prue, what did I do that was so horrible? Why are you doing this?

Prue: You ask now? Huhh. Fine. So I went to the underworld and had written a spell to erase my memory. Not only memory, but pain. Human pain. I thought that maybe demons would find me and raise me. That was the plan. I guess it pulled through. And then I'd be pure demon. And just like you said, demons can't love. If they can't love then they don't get hurt. I didn't want to be hurt Phoebe. After you called it sick. When you said it was wrong. I couldn't take it. It was far to much for the human in me to handle. I had to get rid of it. So I decided this. Me being a demon. So that I'll never feel human again. There may be physical pain, but it's better than the emotional crap you put me through. But I'm alright now. I don't feel a thing.

Phoebe: Prue. I'm sorry.

Prue: *puts hands in her pocket* Sorry isn't gonna fix it. Nothing on this earth can undo the damage you've caused to Prue's human heart. But it won't matter, because I'm pure demon now. I'll never take your apology. *smiles* Bye. *shimmers out*

Phoebe: Prue I-...Damn. *thinks for a few minutes* Cole!

Cole: *shimmers in* Yeah.

Phoebe: Do you think you could stop by the underworld for me?

Cole: Sure. Why?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last edited by anonymous on Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
digitalghost
Very Important Shannen Fan

Charmed ~Twist~

Postby digitalghost » Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:50 pm

i cut out some scenes. but i kept the emotional parts. some of them made me cry Image Image even though it was weird Image Image
digitalghost

Charmed ~Twist~

Postby digitalghost » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:31 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phoebe digs in her closet to find the right clothes. Meanwhile, Prue, in the underworld hangs out with other demons.

(a few hours later)

Prue sits alone drinking liquor from a bottle near a training ground for demons. Suddenly Phoebe shimmers in.

Phoebe: Hello. Demon.

Prue: Demon? I thank you for the title. *she looks up* Witch.

Phoebe: Not a witch. Demon. *shimmers to Prue and holds an athame at her neck*

Prue: You're kidding.

Phoebe: *holds an energy ball a few inches from Prue's face* Am I?

Prue: *kicks Phoebe in the stomach and she lands hard to the ground* Nice clothes. Black. *stands up*

Phoebe: My kinda color. *stands up*

Prue: Me too. Where did you get the tonic? *brings out athame*

Phoebe: I had help from a fellow demon. *holds athame tightly*

Prue: Belthazor? Huhh. I'm impressed.

Prue and Phoebe go head to head at each other with athames slashing. Bruises were made and blood was spilt from each of the sisters. Bodies were thrown to the walls and to the ground.

Prue: Had enough? *throws energy ball*

Phoebe: *throws fire ball collides with energy ball* No. You?

Prue: I'm just getting started. *shimmers infront of Phoebe and cuts her face* Gotcha.

Phoebe: *counter shimmers and slashes Prue's back* You know. *both land with hands and feet touching the ground dirt* You're pretty good.

Prue: You're not so bad yourself. *left hand throws energy ball and right hand throws fire ball*

Phoebe: *grabs dirt and throws it at Prue but still gets hit by Prue's attack* Huh.

Prue: You bitch! Damn. You're pretty smart.

Phoebe: *barely stands up* Yeah. So are you.

Prue: *shimmers infront of Phoebe* Hey.

Phoebe: Hey.

Prue: *kisses her* You are way to easy. *punches her face and knees her in the stomach*

Phoebe drops to the ground.

Prue: *kneels down* Hey. Get up. *grabs Phoebe's hand*

Phoebe: *looks at Prue* You are way to easy. *shimmers in the back of Prue and kicks her face*

Prue: *mouth is bleeding* Damn you. *tries but fails to make an energy ball*

Phoebe: Weak. *also fails to make an energy ball*

Prue: You too. Huh. Looks like we're gonna have to shimmer and slice. *picks up both athames* Let's make it a fair fight. *throws an athame to Phoebe*

Phoebe: *catches it* How noble of you.

Prue: Ready?

Phoebe: You have no idea.

They both charge at each other with athames but are interrupted but blue orbs.

Prue and Phoebe: What the hell?

Piper and Leo show up. And they've been looking all over for them. Cole comes in with a shimmer.

Cole: *smiles* Whoa. Cool fight.

Prue and Phoebe continue fighting.

Piper: Prue. Phoebe. What the heck are you guys doing?

Prue and Phoebe: Shut up. Witch. *athames still slashing and blood still spilling*

Piper: *freezes them both* Huh.

Cole and Leo: Why'd you do that for?

Piper: *looks at Leo* Leo...honey...WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU ON?!

Leo: Sorry.

Piper: Okay. *unfreezes Phoebe's and Prue's heads*

Prue and Phoebe: Unfreeze me witch.

Piper: Why am i not surpised *points back and forth to them both with one finger* you guys still do that?

Prue: This is our fight.

Phoebe: Stay out of it.

Piper: Both of you shut up. *freezes their heads* Leo. Cole. Get rid of the athames. *they both remove them* Thank you. Now Cole, hold down Prue and Leo, hold down Phoebe. Okay *Piper unfreezes them both*

Prue: Let go of me Belthazor!

Phoebe: Let go of me crazy Whitelighter!

Piper: BOTH OF YOU SHUT YOUR DEMONIC MOUTHS NOW!

Prue and Phoebe silenced.

Piper: Finally. Okay. Now it's obvious to me that you guys are evenly matched. Meaning you'll both die if you don't keep your hands off each other.

Leo: Unless they can't kill each other.

Cole: Love so strong. They don't even know.

Piper: What the hell are you guys talking about?

Leo: Watch. *they let them go*

Cole: Prue. Try to kill Phoebe.

Leo: Phoebe. Try to kill Prue.

Piper: Are you guys nuts?

Prue and Phoebe face each other eye to eye. With their athames at each other's necks. They were both frozen and couldn't make another move. So they fell to the ground.

Prue: Why can't I kill you?

Phoebe: I don't know.

Leo: Being pure demon can't even seperate these two apart.

Phoebe: I don't get it. I killed you before. Why can't I do it again?

Cole: That's because you did it to bring her back. You didn't want to really kill her did you?

Phoebe: No. What about you Prue? Did you want to kill me?

Prue: I never did. But when I did. I never forgave myself.

Phoebe: Maybe it's cause you're a demon. You don't feel anything. You couldn't forgive.

Prue: But why when I saw the photograph? Why did all these human emotions come back?

Piper: Maybe you wanted them to come back. Maybe you wanted to love. And maybe you wanted to feel loved.

Phoebe: Prue. I'm sorry for killing you.

Prue: Phoebe. I'm sorry for killing you.

They both stood up and hugged. And had a little kiss. Cole, Leo, and Piper felt the awkwardness and looked backwards. Suddenly both Prue and Phoebe had split into a witch and the other demon. The witches still together and alive. And the demons were vanquished into flames. Cole shimmered out. Leo orbed Piper to the Manor. And Phoebe teleported she and Prue to the Manor.

Ever since that day Prue and Phoebe vowed to never kiss again. The Manor was returned to it's original state. With everyone relieved, especially Piper. But nothing was normal in the Manor, so no one was surprised. Although memories still remain.

~THE END~
digitalghost

Previous

Return to Over to you