[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - The fight for Prue

The fight for Prue

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

The fight for Prue

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:10 pm

omg, what on earth is going on with cole and piper. They better hadn't hurt Leo, or i'll be REALLY mad. (piper phrase there lol)
lilmisshalliwell
Very Important Shannen Fan

The fight for Prue

Postby monstervsangels » Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:58 am

Cole never hurt Leo, he's helping him on the request of Gideon. It will be a surprise for all of them, as Cole is the only one who has demonic powers that can help.
It's Phoebe who hurt all three of them with her words, don't worry she's gonna get a good shock to the system.

Will update soon.
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

The fight for Prue

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:40 pm

Noooo, what i meant was cole better not go after Piper(romantically) and hurt Leo.
lilmisshalliwell

The fight for Prue

Postby monstervsangels » Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:44 pm

Wasn't going to go there, but keeping you guessing is much more fun.
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

The fight for Prue

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:05 pm

oh you (does finger movements that prue and phoebe do at the end of the wendigo episode) Image
lilmisshalliwell

The fight for Prue

Postby monstervsangels » Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:10 pm

As Prue said to Piper when they did the mind reading spell, BITE ME Image

monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

The fight for Prue

Postby monstervsangels » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:08 am

Above the beach Paige and Josh finished the last of the wine, talking as though they had known each other years instead of days. Neither noticed the demon that shimmered in behind them, he grabbed them and shimmered out. In her cell in the underworld, Penny kept trying different spells to try and break the power that held her there. She wished that she hadn't been off guard, sighing deeply she wondered if she could trick a demon into releasing her.

Screaming for Paige to orb as they shimmered into the cell, orbing into the lounge of the mansion the fell in a heap. Each one groaned as they picked themselves up, Phoebe rushed in from the kitchen with a barrage of questions about how they managed to save Grams.

"We didn't, Penny screamed at me to orb as the demon was shimmering and some how we got back here."healing the scrape on Josh's arm.

Cole and Gideon orbed in surprised to see Penny, who didn't give them a chance to ask questions as she ordered Gideon to find Leo and Cole to grab the book of shadows with the oven gloves. She looked around quickly and asked where Piper was, Phoebe explained that she was upstairs resting.
As Penny walked up the stairs Piper met her part way down, surprised Piper slipped down the wall and sat heavily on the step. Josh rushed up to help carry her back to her bedroom, leaving them he went back downstairs.

He followed the bangs coming from the kitchen, the girls looked up and thanked him for helping Piper back to bed. As he went closer to them he fell to the floor, dropping the ingredients they picked him up and dragged him to the sofa. Wrapping them up they called Penny down to help them figure out why he had passed out like he had, checking the scrape Penny took a sample and headed for the kitchen.

Leo, Gideon and Prue orbed into the house, Prue into Leo and Pipers room and the men into the lounge. Seeing Josh then an explosion they rushed into the kitchen their hands at the ready, laughing as the women opened the window. "You're out, that is good. But how?" Penny walked up to him and whispered in his ear, smiling he nodded.
"I promised I wouldn't reveal it, and I wont. Now Piper is upstairs unwell, now Josh. As for the sample of skin I took, that was the explosion."
"Demon, but is he one or?"
"No, he scratched himself when we exited the underworld. Will that be enough to turn him into a demon?"

While they reassured her, Prue looked down at Piper pulling the cover over her to keep her warm. "I wish you would wake up, I just want to get back to being who I was before I knew about all this." She didn't hear Cole pad into the room, jumping as he gently coughed.

"I think I know a bit about what you're going through. I have three lives I live, human, demon and angel. Angel because I'm trying to redeem myself, I'd love to have a human life as well. Not knowing about the magical world. Then I think about what I'd miss if I did, it's a balance and at one point you found yours."

They heard Phoebe call Cole, closing the door behind them they walked downstairs. Phoebe was disconcerted that he would be talking to Prue, and wandered how she had got into the house if Cole had just gone to get the book. Putting it on the table it jumped towards Prue, who jumped back she moved back a little bit more and it jumped towards her again.
Last edited by monstervsangels on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

The fight for Prue

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:26 pm

lilmisshalliwell

The fight for Prue

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:34 pm

omg, that was such a sad 'dream' Phoebe you jneed to learn to trust your own sisters. wake up lovey and tell them you love them.
lilmisshalliwell

The fight for Prue

Postby monstervsangels » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:22 pm

Seeing Phoebe starting to get distressed, Penny went back into her dream.

"What's wrong Phoebe? You got what you wished for, you wished to find love. You found it, you wished to be the eldest sister. You got it. So why aren't you happy?"

"How can you say that Grams? I want my sisters, we are a family. We're meant to be fighting for Prue, look at me. I'm a wreck and no one too tell me it will be alright. Cole hates me. Dad and mom hate me, who doesn't hate me?"

"They don't hate you Phoebe, they're disappointed in you. Let me show you, something else."

With that they went too another alternate future.

"Paige, Prue? We're on the estate?"

"Yes, this is what may happen if you change your attitude."

"I'm scared Paige, you're already half whitelighter. I'm just human, who happens to be a witch. I wish I could remember what I was like when I first had my powers."

"Just like you are now? Without the extra problem of memory loss."

Walking their horses, they stopped at a stream to let them drink.

"Cole said I moved things with my mind?"

"Well I have that power, but I call for the object. It orbs to me, so lets see."

Seeing a stick on the ground Prue called for it, nothing happened. Looking at each other, Prue shrugged.

"Ok, that wasn't the one. Let's try it without calling."

Using her hand she motioned away, again nothing happened. Paige looked puzzled, then she smiled.

"Piper said the powers were connected to our emotions. Fright made me orb, wonder what yours is."

"Ok, shall we try happy thoughts. Always wanted to be Peter Pan."

Laughing she waved her arm again, nothing, going through sadness, scared, excitement. Each resulted in nothing.

"Why doesn't she try anger, like she did with me the first time?" Phoebe looked at her Grams but she'd gone.

"Ok, how about anger? What makes you mad?"

"Not being able to remember losing Andy."

With that thought all the sticks in the area flew across the field. Jumping back they looked amazed.

"Wow, you must really be mad about that."

"Yeah, but I don't want to get mad to make it work. So how do we control them?"

"COLE!!"

Shimmering he smiled, "You made up your minds then?"

"We're trying out our powers, the memory stuff will have to come on it's own. I just wish I could remember what I was like, before all of this."

"Well one way to find out is practice, and your favourite object for the past year, was ME. Throw me away."

Shocked at his request, Prue looked at him shaking her head.

"Prue, you disliked me with a passion. You made me work so hard for the trust I gained. You had to find the hard way, to balance your life."

With that he threw a harmless energy ball at Paige, flicking her arm he went flying through the air. Shimmering behind her, he laughed.

"You ok? What the hell did you do that for?"

"It was the only way for you to use your power. Protecting your sisters, was top of the list in your book. Men, came and went but always your sisters came first."

Paige looked at the ground, taking her hand he smiled.

"Don't be upset, be thankful you found a family who you will learn to love. Who will love you, it will be a learning curve."

"They will have Prue back, they wont have a use for me. You can't have two witches who can move things."

"Stop that right now, you may have Mathews for a last name. But you sure do have the Halliwell attitude. I remembered something."

Hugging them, Prue laughed. Small memories came flooding back. Then she remembered the battle with Shax.

"I'm meant to be dead. Shax."

Pulling away Prue stumbled, grabbing her they both held her up.

"Cole, I'm meant to be dead. Phoebe she abandoned us, to go save you. Poor Leo, he made his choice and he, and you Paige. You're the one who made the elders listen, thank you so much."

Cole looked at Paige, who orbed a distance away. Calling for Leo.

"What's wrong?"

"Prue, her memory is back. She's not in a good state, Cole's with her right now. What do we do?"

"I know, I'll be right back."

Watching Phoebe felt sick, she knew Prue was right. She'd left them in their time of need, instead she'd let a man get in the way.

Orbing to the side of them, Piper went to hug Prue. Instead Phoebe went flying, "HOW COULD YOU!"

"How could you, go to the underworld and leave us down a sister?"

"Tempest changed time, he made it impossible for me to return."

"You LEFT US! Piper died the first time, I died the second. Leo had an unimaginable hard choice to make, he was right too choose Piper. But YOU, you chose a half demon over your own sisters."

Both Phoebe's cried hard, they knew it would be the hardest thing for Prue to forgive.

"Prue! PRUE!" Piper stood in front of her.

"You're alive that is all that matters right now. You're alive, you remember and the best thing. We have a half sister, she took you away to help you. Now we have to sit as a family, and sort a few things out."

Holding her close, Prue didn't want to let go. Leo, Cole watched with grim faces. Paige went and picked Phoebe off the floor.

"I better leave you alone, you don't need me."

Paige pulled her around, "Not again Phoebe. Prue will feel you've abandoned them again, this time you face the music."

"Paige, you don't understand."

"I may not have had siblings, but the way you're acting. Grams needs to put you over her knee again. She needs to heal, the only way that will happen. Is if you help her heal, it wont be easy. Just work at it."

Phoebe hung their heads, Paige was right. She would have to help Prue heal, and to heal herself of the hurt she caused.

Walking up to them, Cole smiled at Paige. "We'll stay here for tonight. I'm not ready to come home, I've still got some thinking to do."

Hugging Piper tightly, she watched as they orbed and shimmered out. She walked with Paige back to the mansion.

Josh seeing them, gave them their space. Time enough to talk later.

"Well that didn't work Grams!" Phoebe was drying her eyes. When she found herself in the manor the next day, Piper and Phoebe were at the table eating breakfast.
The silence was heavy in the air, Paige and Prue orbed in.

"HEY!" Piper hugged them tight, then brought them coffee.

"You two eaten?"

"Yeah, I did." Prue wasn't in the mood for breakfast.

"I didn't, can I have some toast please."

Piper laughed, "Toast, you're having something better than that. Give me five minutes."

Putting a plate of scrambled eggs, bacon and toast in front of them. Prue couldn't stop herself as she loaded a plate.

Phoebe sat in awkward silence, she couldn't give the speech she had prepared in her head. The words seemed usless, in the cold light of day.

monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you