My story...

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

My story...

Postby charline » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:47 am

I was deeply and madly in love again or still. I think I repressed my feelings for him and now it was all coming back to me. I was again someone else other than only the big sister. I felt loved. Though the fear of loosing him was too big, I had to know if his love for me was real. If our love could win over all badness. I was caught up in the momentum and needed to know. I saw this spell in the Book of Shadows. I could tell him the truth, and in 24 hours he would forget it all. Also I knew this could change everything but like always I had the slightest blimp of hope that he would take me in his arms and tell me that everything would be okay. Of course it back fired like hell (you can say). But I knew what I wanted to know. It was not what he pictured of life and it was for sure not what I pictured that he would say. Andy didn't understand. How would he when I didn't have a clue?

How could I still be in love with him, how could I still get butterflies every time I heard his voice, what did he say, what did he do that I stayed in heavenly love with him? But the major question was,how could I make him mine? Everything was changed and at the same time everything stayed the same. I was the same Prue and he was still the same Andy, only I had a little more information and a little more to hide. How could he be so far when he was so close.

He was up to something, I knew it. It always was his meaning to make the world a better place, it was mine destiny and it was faith that brought that together. Every time something happened the cases came rolling toward him. Also he was of course my favourite inspector but it wasn't always easy. Even though he didn't know about the Charmed sides of we sister's three, I can't count how many times he saved our butts...

xoxo
Last edited by charline on Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
charline
Very Important Shannen Fan

My story...

Postby charline » Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:02 pm

I just wanna give lilmisshalliwell a big HUG for helping me with my story! you're the best.. Image

Just so you know: Image

& please tell me all what you think about it.. cause Im always a little bit scared about this kind of things!

Love and Kisses, Charline
Last edited by charline on Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
charline

My story...

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:18 pm

awwwe shucks thanks hunny. This is a great fic.
lilmisshalliwell

My story...

Postby charline » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:56 pm

^thank you!

&& here you all go again:

Prue stopped talking when one of the children sneezed.

“Ooh honey, bless you.”

The children around her began laughing and asking questions at the same time.

“Grams, when did you know that you were a witch?” asked little Patty. “And when did you meet Granddad then?”.

Prue looked at the seven children in the room and was filled with pride, but there was something wrong. She looked around and turned to every corner . The children were supremely silent and just when Prue thought her mind was playing a game with her she gave a deep sigh.

“Paige, sweetheart when you sneezed you stopped time again, can you make it undone?” When the clock was ticking again, Prue continued her story.

"Like I said, he saved our butts many times. I left him in the unknown, even I knew it wouldn’t take a lot longer before he figured everything out. After a lot precious time, he found out about our powers. Strangely he took it a lot better than the first time and just so you know… he didn’t laugh about my truth spell.
Although he was doing fine with the new information about the other part's of my life, he wasn’t ok with being a part of it. We had a hard time. Knowing our love couldn’t be, I held hope cause I knew he loved me…"

“How did you know?” asked little Melinda.

“Mmh, good question. You see it, you feel it, you smell it.”

14 Little eyebrows looked full with non belief and Prue giggled. She took the youngest on her lap and she told them…

It’s about the glisten in their eyes, the way they give you their hand when you feel scared, the little messages they leave behind. You know it when they call in the middle of the night just to say that they miss you or when they help you’re kid-sister with her homework.
charline

My story...

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:59 pm

Isn't this great. Image
lilmisshalliwell

My story...

Postby irena75 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:15 pm

Interesting and great story, but be little more self enter match more your parts. Image

I have always for you
irena75

Previous

Return to Over to you