My story...

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

My story...

Postby charline » Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:05 pm

Ok gang. I thought about posting this a lot. I didn't know If I wanted to be that vulnerable. But I decided to post it anyway.. (now I�m scared!).

It�s about Prue telling her story to people. She�s older and takes everybody with her in her life journey.

My story begins here.

I�ve lost the love of my life and I found one.

I lost my mom at a very young age and I lived with my two younger sisters at my grandma�s (cause my dad is a jerk and invisible). I grew up in this giant house where generations of my family line had lived. I built dreams there and it�s where I loved and hated my life.

I took care of my sisters as much as I could. I�ve always been the responsible and tough one. I did what I had to do, and then of the age of fifteen, I fell and I fell deep. I was falling in love with my best friend Andy. He took care of me when the whole world seemed to be against me. We were always together, we laughed about stupid jokes, he'd hold my hand when we walked outside, he gave me his jacket when I was cold, I could escape into his arms when the movie was a little bit too scary and we were so much in love. In high school we were the couple you loved but wanted to hate. My sisters were crazy about him, I think he was the big brother they never had.

And then the day came, It was the day that changed our lives and our world started going in another direction. We went to pursue the dreams we made. And the two of ours turned out to be different than we thought they would be. I�ve lost him. I�ve lost my best friend, diary and lover. I was deeply broken inside.

If you dont want more, I totally understand.. I stop posting then!

Love and kisses, Charline

Last edited by charline on Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
charline
Very Important Shannen Fan

My story...

Postby littlemissbad » Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:07 pm

oh my.... i want more huni.

keep posting. xoox Image
littlemissbad

My story...

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:15 pm

*puts hand on heart* oh my word. That is just beautiful. I don't know about anyone else but i certainly want to read more. Poor Prue. Image Image
lilmisshalliwell

My story...

Postby charline » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:45 pm

^ wow that's so unreal! I can't believe you liked it!!
He're is the next part. It's hard for me to do it all in English. So if you read something you think: HUH Image Tell me!
And the basis is Prue's life but I know it isn't right all the time!

A life without him� I never thought I would be able to go on.. But I did.. I had too! I got a job at a museum and I thought I was happy again. Life just went on. My sisters and I were not the best friends and we were closer too hating each other. Whatever happened to the sisters bond i would have loved to have had. . Phoebe was totally herself, a girl without any vision of the future. She did what she loved to do and mainly that was nothing. I couldn�t understand her. We would fight about just anything. Then there was Piper, the middle sister, the sister who always tried to make everything between us okay. Although it hardly worked. Grams held us together�

At work everything went better. I loved being good at the things that I did. I even fell in love. At least I thought I did. His name was Roger and I dated him a year before he asked me to marry him. Although I had my doubts (Andy was always nearby in my head..) I said yes. I mean even though he wasn�t the love of my life, he was pretty darn close to it. He was hot, he had a good job, he tried to be nice and mmh, yes, what else? Turns out he wasn't ' the one' the day he tried to hit on my baby-sister� I broke off the engagement and that same month Grams died. Here I was again, alone in the whole wide world with one sister I couldn�t stand and one who tried to make everything perfect. Phoebe moved to New York and Piper and I stayed to live in the manor. The person who held us together was gone, and so were we sisters three. I mainly focused on my job which I began to hate. Roger always worked against me and It was so obvious this was not the life I dreamed about.

Last edited by charline on Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
charline

My story...

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:04 am

more more more Image Image Image poor prue. she got it tough that chick. she needs a group hug *grouuuupppp huuuuuugs* Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
lilmisshalliwell

My story...

Postby Kinia » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:36 pm

HUNI!! It`s the best story I`ve even seen! Bloody brilliant! More please! You`re fantastic (like always).
LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Kinia

My story...

Postby charline » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:05 am

^tnxxxx!!! I will posting more tonight.. have to run now!!! You are all sooo sweet, really the best!

Kinia love you 2 girl!

Love and Kisses, Charline
charline

My story...

Postby littlemissbad » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:22 pm

i like it, itreally fab xoox Image
littlemissbad

My story...

Postby charline » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:19 pm

I was spending all my time waiting for that second chance, for Andy's arms to hold me and the kisses which told me everything would be fine. Sometimes it was like I couldn�t breath, like the ground was slightly slipping away from under my feet. Everything was a mess. For all I knew Andy moved away and was getting married� I was lost.
After six months Phoebe was living again in the manor. First I hated the idea to have my baby sister back under my wings but I grew to like her. How? The night she came back she turned us in the Charmed Ones. We were supposed to be the most powerful witches the world had ever known.
It stopped my heart and stole by breath, because with the first premonition Phoebe had I found my love again. I had found him and at the same time I knew this could make me or break me. There was nobody who knew me as him, nobody who would hold my head in his hands and I would feel completely safe with, nobody who I was dying to tell our secret to, and at the same time, the one person who could take that all away from me. How could I tell him I was a witch?

I know the pieces are short... but I have not that much inspiration!! Sorry!! I hope I can make another piece tommorow!!

xoxo, Love and Kisses, Charline
Last edited by charline on Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
charline

My story...

Postby charline » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:43 pm

Can anybody read my story before I post it, so they can filter the mistakes I made? That would be awesome!

Love and Kisses, Charline
Last edited by charline on Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
charline

Next

Return to Over to you