[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - First Ever Attempt

First Ever Attempt

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

First Ever Attempt

Postby rachaelmcd » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:19 pm

I was bored so i though I would give a go...

Phoebe Halliwell was sitting under the shadows of her walls, Hoping that she could just disappear. She had spent so long just thinking she actually wondered if either of her sisters even noticed that she wasn’t blaring her music or screaming at them. Yes, Phoebe was your typical teenager. Very much into the whole “Teenage Angst” stage of life. Her sisters, on the other hand, were very much more mature than she was. Which annoyed her-She was the youngest sister of 3. She had 2 older sisters called Piper and Prue who were really close and sort of pushed her aside on a daily basis because they “couldn’t take her attitude!”

Piper was sitting in the kitchen when she heard the front door open. “Prue? Is that you? You’re home early” Piper shouted whilst putting her cup of coffee down on the counter and turning on the coffee maker-She knew her sister would want a drink after a long, hard day at work. Piper heard a clatter coming from the hall and went out to see what was happening. Yes, It was Prue alright. But she was halfway up the stairs with Ryan-Her boyfriend snogging his face off. Ryan looked shocked but no-one could really see his face or hear him from the giggling coming from Prue and the “Shhhh, My sisters are home”

Piper returned to the kitchen with a smile on her face. “Good on her” she said to herself. Just then Phoebe came bounding downstairs screaming “URGH! That is so gross….Piper, Did you see that?!”. Piper just rolled her eyes at her younger sister. She didn’t understand love at all-Piper wasn’t actually all that sure she wanted to understand it or feel it. Phoebe slammed her laptop down on the table, “Piper? Im going over to Claire’s house….Don’t know when I’ll be back” and walked over to the door. “BE BACK BEFORE…”Piper was cut short as Phoebe slammed the door , “Oh, Phoebe!” . Piper went over to the kitchen window and watched her sister walk out the garden gate. She was sure she would be home before midnight, But as it was Phoebe-she couldn’t be all that sure.
rachaelmcd
Very Important Shannen Fan

First Ever Attempt

Postby thefifthsister » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:23 pm

Ooh I love it! And now I get to boss you around for fanfic like you do to me Image

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

First Ever Attempt

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:32 pm

^^^ i second that loz. Rae were have you been hiding this talent...... this is soooooooooo good and i want MORE now....you hear.... *taps nails(or talons) on desk*. I'm waiting...... Image Image Image
lilmisshalliwell

First Ever Attempt

Postby rachaelmcd » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:33 pm

Been hiding it nowhere coz i have none! Image I second the talons thing,lilmissevil
rachaelmcd

First Ever Attempt

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:36 pm

I won't hear that from you missy.... all the most famous writers had to start somewhere. you have A LOT of talent and potential hunny. Believe me
lilmisshalliwell

First Ever Attempt

Postby thefifthsister » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:38 pm

thefifthsister

First Ever Attempt

Postby rachaelmcd » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:48 pm

rachaelmcd

First Ever Attempt

Postby thefifthsister » Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:48 pm