A Charmed/Alias crossover. My first attempt.

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Postby kelly47 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:59 am

So basically, I was in the shower and had this idea for a Charmed/Alias crossover, they're my two favourite shows. I just had to write it down lol. I don't usually write fanfics, so I was wondering if anyone could give me their honest opinion on it?
Oh and you might not understand what is going on if you haven't seen Alias, sorry if that's the case. Let me know please. Image
I just want to know if what I've written is any good and to make sure I have no errors or anything. Thanks in advance. I've only written two chapters so far, they might need some work, I don't know if I'll continue it yet.
kelly47
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby kelly47 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:01 pm

Olivia Reed had been called in to meet with her boss. Olivia lived a double life, one as a loving wife and mother. She was married to a senator, George, and they both conceived a daughter who they named Lauren. Both her and Lauren worked for an organisation known as the covenant, which was basically a terrorist organisation. Hardly anybody knew the identity of the person who was the leader of the covenant, Olivia was one of the very few privileged to such information, not even her daughter Lauren knew who it was.

Olivia walked to a door where two men were standing outside, armed and guarding it. She pulled out an ID card. “The boss has asked to see me.” One of the guards talked into an earpiece, then nodded and let her through. She saw her boss seated at her desk, and went and sat in the chair opposite her. “You wanted to see me?”

“What is the situation with our instrument in San Francisco?” Her boss asked in a cold way, she was not a woman to show much emotion. She wore a suit, and had long black hair tied back in a pony tail.

“I last received information from Alice two days ago. She said that she is certain that those women have some sort of supernatural abilities, their names appear in many unsolved police cases… she even said that she has seen one of them, she said it was the eldest, use these powers. With all due respect, I think she is deluded.”

“Just because we don’t understand something, doesn’t mean it isn’t real. Thank you Olivia, tell Alice to be ready to make the switch in a few days.” She said, dismissing Olivia Reed.

“Very well” Olivia said, standing up to leave, but before leaving, said “So Project Helix really is functional Elena?” Elena said nothing, she didn’t want to waste her breath when the answer was clearly obvious. Olivia walked out and called Alice to tell her what to do.

*By the way, Alice is the crazy lady from All Hell Breaks Loose. I think that was her name anyway lol. Tell me if I'm wrong so I can change it please.
kelly47

Postby kelly47 » Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:07 pm

Alice was in San Francisco, peering inside the window of a pink house. Inside she saw two women, and a man who looked like a doctor talking. She recognised the women as Prue and Piper Halliwell. They were talking, arguing about something.

Prue said to the man who looked like a doctor “Look, I know that this all sounds incredible, but it doesn't make it any less true. Alright, you're a healer, you do good, now either you have saved too many lives or you're about to save a life that they don't want you to save.”

The doctor looked confused, like he thought the women were crazy, and said “They?” Unsure of what exactly Prue had being referring to with that choice of wording.

Prue went on, “Yeah, demons. Uh, more specifically, Shax. He was The Source's assassin.”

“Hold it, I get it. This is a practical joke, right? Do you have a hidden camera here? My second wife put you up to this? Ah, it's just like her.” The doctor said and started laughing.

Prue realised he still needed convincing. “O-o-okay, Dr. Griffiths, listen to me, this is anything but...” Prue stopped what she was saying, very suddenly. She looked around.

Her sister Piper noticed this and was confused by her sister’s actions. “What?” She asked her.

“I don't know, I just felt a chill. Phoebe?” There was no answer from their sister Phoebe, who they believed to be upstairs, but they didn’t know that she had made a deal with the Source, that time had been reversed and that Phoebe wasn’t there. “Phoebe, are you there?” Suddenly a tornado of wind came in through the front door, quite fast. “Phoebe, where are you?” Phoebe was supposed to have written a spell to vanquish the demon Shax, who was now coming in through the front door, as the tornado.

Prue and Piper got knocked to the ground by the tornado, the whole time Alice was watching through the window, amazed at what she was seeing. She then saw the tornado calm down a little and then she saw the demon known as Shax appear.

Doctor Griffiths was clearly afraid. “Dear god.” He said.

Prue saw what was happening and shouted out “No!” She got up off the floor and pushed Doctor Griffiths out of the way, and she then got hit by an energy ball Shax threw at her, causing her to crash through the wall. Piper then got up to try and fight but Shax also through an energy ball at her, throwing her back and landing next to Prue.

“What are you?” Doctor Griffiths asked, in fear and shock.

“The end” Shax replied with a grin on his face. He threw an energy ball at doctor Griffiths, making him crash through a window. He then turned back into the wind and left through the front door, causing the door to close from the wind.

Alice knew that now was the time to get the job done. She talked into a walkie talkie. “Okay guys make the switch now, oh and she’s going to need a doctor.” Alice walked in through the back door over to the bodies of Prue and Piper. Five men came rushing in after her, two of them carrying a dead body identical to Prue’s, she had the exact same dna, thanks to the doubling program known as Project Helix.

“Okay guys help me move Prue, we need to hurry before anyone else gets here.” One of the men picked Prue up. “Hurry, get her inside the van, fix her up, don’t let her die!” He rushed out with Prue. “Okay we have to make this look real, position the double exactly as Prue was. Oh and give her some cuts, so it actually is believable that all that blood leaked from her head.”

The men laid the woman down, pulled out some knives and started cutting. “Alright, perfect.” Alice said and they all hurried out the back door and into the van, not even caring about Piper and the doctor. “She’s going to be okay?” She asked the man who had been keeping Prue alive.

“Yeah, I’ve fixed her up pretty good.” He said satisfied with the job he’d done.

“Did you inject her with that fluid? Olivia said it was absolutely vital to the operation.”

“Oh crap I almost forgot, thanks for reminding me” He said and reached for a case, from which he pulled a needle and a bottled of liquid. He squirted it and then injected it into her arm. “There we go. Why’d she need that anyway?”

“That’s something you don’t need to know.” Alice said. She knew what it was for though. It was to prevent her sisters, or anyone, from using magic to find her. She then pulled her phone out and dialled a number. “We got her… yes she’s fine and yes she’s been injected, we’re transporting her to you guys in LA now” she said and hung up the phone.

kelly47

Postby rachaelmcd » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:22 pm

Wow-I like it,sis,But maybe you could explain the characters a bit more?
rachaelmcd

Postby kelly47 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:34 pm

lol Thanks sis, you make a good point. I'll try to work on it.
kelly47

Return to Over to you