A "Different" Fic

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

A "Different" Fic

Postby rachaelmcd » Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:20 pm

The LAX airport was especially busy on the 27th of June- It was the day of the very first “Shannen-Doherty-Net” fan meet. The members were sure it would probably be ranking as the best day of their lives. The members of this particular site had a strong bond-They told each other everything, always helped each other, gave advice and they were always there for each other. So, Most of them were certain this would be the best day ever. That is- If they didn’t suffocate each other when they saw them. There were all the UK-ers coming together. The USA-ers were coming together. The Australians were coming together. The Denmark-ers were all coming together. Everybody was coming with people from their own country just for this meet. Money, planning and the location was nothing-They just wanted to meet up with the people they had been friends with for years. They were all coming at the same time from different parts of the world for an 2 week holiday….Mainly evolved around Theme Parks, Water Parks and trying to track down the celebrities in the area! Also it was practically guaranteed that there would be music, drink and a lot of mischief!

The group had reserved an entire hotel for themselves. No one but them in the whole hotel….well, except the staff. There was Shannen movies, Charmed DVD’s, Loads of CD’s and a huge swimming pool indoors and also one outdoors which was amazingly blue (from the reflection of the gorgeous LA sky) all planned for them. They found it amazing how everything was going so perfectly when none of them had actually met up before yet they all were 100% confident they would be there on time or otherwise. Everything was absolutely perfect. All that had to happen was for the guests to arrive!

What you guys think so far?
Last edited by anonymous on Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rachaelmcd
Very Important Shannen Fan

A "Different" Fic

Postby kelly47 » Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:43 pm

Rachael this is fantastic, I love it! I so can't wait to read more! Great job sis!
kelly47

A "Different" Fic

Postby anja » Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:54 pm

[edited]
Last edited by anja on Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anja
Major Shannen fan

A "Different" Fic

Postby charline » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:43 pm

Wow, im curious.. Image How do we all meet and when is this all going to happenImageImage

Love and Kisses, Charline
charline

A "Different" Fic

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:43 pm

Now see what i've been telling you all along sis.....you have talent....this is sounding really good... i can't wait to read more. I like the idea of we all meeting in America. Makes a change from boring ol england and scotland eh....you need to write more of this it's REALLY good.
lilmisshalliwell

A "Different" Fic

Postby shannifan » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:25 pm

OMG, you make me dream! Blue pool, great hotel, and you guys all around! Yep, it´s a dream, a wonderful dream that should never end... Image
Wonderful story, keep on writing! It´s great!!! Image
shannifan

A "Different" Fic

Postby kellyloveshannen » Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:24 am

Great Fic! I'm excited to see what's going te be next!

Keep on the good work! You have Talent!

Love,
Kelly.
kellyloveshannen

A "Different" Fic

Postby rachaelmcd » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:14 pm

Bel Age Hotel in LA was fully aware of how much trouble all these people were going to just to get here so they were planning to make it extra special for them by making sure that it was perfect in the hotel as well as the exterior of the hotel. They had hired a few big name bands for entertainment because they realised just how much money they could make out of these people who are so obsessed they can spend $200 a time just on Shannen Doherty DVD’s!

The USA crew arrived first laughing their heads off as they exited the plane to go to the point of the airport where they were to meet everyone. People in the airport gave them weird looks as they were wearing tops that said “Shannatic4life” on the back. Well, It was ONE of the reasons. They also dressed up with wigs on as well as the fact that Chuck was sporting a bright pink Mohawk. It was surprising that they got through security at the airport without being asked if they were drunk. Marissa was the odd one out this time, She was the only sensible one at that moment in time. On the plane while the others were singing and dancing and basically terrifying the other passengers-Marissa was studying for her University work. She only had one last chance to do it because she was sure as anything that she wouldn’t get ANYTHING done in the weeks to come so she was happy to sit on the plane and study whilst listening to her music. As for the others? Yeah, They went insane. Or insane is an understatement as they were so buzzed about the events following in the days to come.

Whatcha think so far then?
rachaelmcd

A "Different" Fic

Postby shadofreak » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:30 pm

$200 on Shannen DVD's?! Image
and LOL @ Chuck with that pink mohawk. Image
shadofreak

Next

Return to Over to you