Never Really Gone (Marissa's new fanfic)

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Postby marissalu415 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:59 pm

Meanwhile, Paige and Lexi were settling in to Paige’s apartment. Paige sat Lexi down on the floor of her bedroom and pulled some of her toys out of her diaper bag. When Lexi responded negatively to all of her toys, Paige resorted to magic to form her own version of peek-a-boo. She orbed out and then orbed back in behind Lexi.

“Peek-a-boo!” Paige said brightly. Lexi jerked her head towards Paige. For a second, Paige thought she had scared the child, but then a grin broke out on Lexi’s face. Grinning herself, Paige orbed out, and then orbed back in on Lexi’s other side. “Peek-a-boo!” Paige repeated. Lexi turned her head toward Paige, and immediately burst into giggles.

Paige continued the game for a few more minutes. Seeing Lexi so happy made her feel warm and fuzzy inside—a feeling she wouldn’t mind having in the future. Maybe I really could do this. Paige thought again about the pregnancy test she had yet to take, but her thoughts were interrupted by a fussy Lexi.

“No, don’t cry,” Paige cooed. “We were having so much fun.” She stroked Lexi’s hair. “What do you need baby?”

Lexi held her little arms up toward Paige and began opening and closing her hands. Paige smiled.

“You just want to be held, don’t you?” She scooped Lexi up into her arms and kissed her on the forehead. Immediately Lexi stopped fussing. Paige felt proud of herself for successfully comforting the child—for doing something right.
----------------------------

Prue continued down the hallway she had entered after leaving Max. Max. Although Prue hardly knew him, she couldn’t help but be suspicious of him. If he’s not a demon, then what is he doing here? He didn’t seem to know who I was, but what if that was all an act? What if he’s following me right now? Prue froze and turned to look over her shoulder. Satisfied that no one was there, Prue turned back around and continued walking.

“How the hell am I going to get out of here?” she muttered to herself. With her transporting potions destroyed, Prue had no way to travel. She immediately thought of calling Paige, but she wouldn’t be able to leave the baby, and it was too dangerous to bring her along. Deciding to worry about getting home later, Prue directed her focus to obtaining a rough estimate of how many demons chose to use magic school as a hang out. After all, she was the observer. The more information she could get, the better prepared she and her sisters could be.

Coming to a tee, Prue took the hallway to the right. After walking for a few moments, she heard voices coming from a classroom further down the hallway. Creeping silently toward the open door, she cautiously stuck her head around the corner. Demons, no surprise. But the funny thing was, they appeared to be sitting around a table, playing poker. Who knew demons played card games? Then after listening to the conversation, she realized that they were gambling for powers. Next to each player at the table sat a small collection of glass balls, which Prue assumed contained powers.

Inching closer to the doorway, Prue stuck her right hand around the corner and flicked her wrist. The pile of power balls belonging to the demon closest to the doorway toppled over, falling to the floor, each ball breaking. The demon cursed.

“I fold,” he grumbled. Prue snickered as she swept past the doorway. Some time later, after Prue had taken every hallway she could find, she returned to the large room. By her calculations, there was an average of about twenty demons lurking about the school, give or take. Nothing my sisters and I can’t handle.

Prue sighed, returning her thoughts to her transportation dilemma. She dug her cell phone out of her pocket and dialed Paige, hoping that maybe she had given the baby back to her mother. No answer. Prue wasn’t surprised. She thought for a moment, and then called up Phoebe at work. Phoebe didn’t answer either, but Prue didn’t know how she would have gotten her home anyway. Sighing, Prue dialed the manor. It was time to call Piper.

“Piper,” Prue said cheerily once Piper answered the phone. “How’s my favorite sister?”

“Wondering what her sister wants from her,” Piper responded. “Is everything okay?”

“Yeah, I’m okay,” said Prue. “I just need a ride.”

“I’ll come get you,” said Piper. “Where are you?” Prue hesitated. “Prue?”

“Okay, don’t get mad,” said Prue.

“Tell me you’re in this world, and I’ll be peachy,” said Piper. Prue gulped.

“Not exactly,” said Prue. “I’m at Magic School.”

“Magic School?” Piper repeated. Prue could sense her temper rising. “What the hell are you doing there? That place is crawling with demons!”

“I know, I know,” said Prue. “I’ve just been looking around.”

“Well the tour’s over,” said Piper. “Time to come home.”

“Yeah see that’s just it,” said Prue. “My transporting potions were trashed.”

“Why didn’t you say so,” said Piper. “I’m coming to get you right now.” She hung up the phone before Prue could ask her how. Moments later, Piper appeared in front of Prue, holding the hand of a smiling Wyatt.

“Auntie Prue!” Wyatt said happily.

“Hey big boy,” said Prue. “Thanks for rescuing me.” She avoided Piper’s glare, and took Wyatt’s other hand.

“Ok sweetie, let’s go home,” Piper said to Wyatt, trying to suppress her anger.

“Uh-oh, somebody’s in trouble,” said Wyatt. Piper smirked as Prue grimaced. And then with a swirl of white lights, they orbed out.
marissalu415
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby ibon » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:09 pm

love it!!! Image

more!!!! more!!! more!!!!
ibon

Postby halian » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:42 am

You're in trouble, Aunt Prue. Image
halian
Major Shannen fan

Postby charline » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:01 am

Oh, oh!
charline

Postby marissalu415 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:24 pm

hey guys, thanks again for all your kind words. I'm sorry to say that there won't be update for a little while. I'm leaving today for vaction, and i'll be back late sunday. I wanted to have an update ready before I left, but I just didn't get to it. So, just wanted to let you guys know that, and I'll get right on it when I get back. Image
marissalu415

Postby marissalu415 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:56 pm

hey guys, sorry for the delay, but here's the next part. Image

Phoebe knocked three times on the door of Paige and Henry’s apartment. When Paige didn’t answer, a slightly worried Phoebe let herself in.

“Paige?” she called out. Still no answer. Phoebe made her way cautiously through the living room and to the doorway of Paige’s bedroom. A grin broke out on her face as she spied Paige and Lexi, asleep side by side on the floor. Looking more closely, Phoebe noticed that Lexi had a fistful of Paige’s hair in her grasp. She had to chuckle at the sight.

“Paige,” Phoebe said softly. Startled, Paige awoke and lifted her head sharply, causing the lock of hair in Lexi’s fist to be pulled taut.

“Ow,” she said, moving her head closer to Lexi’s hand to release the tension.

“I see you got her settled,” Phoebe said with a chuckle.

“She likes hair,” said Paige as she extricated her hair gently from Lexi’s fist.

“I can see that,” Phoebe said with a chuckle.

“It took me forever to figure it out.” Paige stood and smoothed out her clothing. “But once I did, she was out like a switch.” Phoebe smiled.

“So you think you could do this permanently?” Phoebe asked. Paige shrugged.

“Actually, I won’t have to worry about that,” said Paige. “At least not now.”

“You mean you took the test?” Phoebe asked. Paige shook her head.

“I didn’t have to,” she said with a shrug. “I guess it really was just bad Chinese.” Phoebe thought she saw a small tear in the corner of her sister’s eye. Paige turned away, embarrassed.

“Oh sweetie,” Phoebe comforted. “How do you feel?”

“I don’t know,” Paige said with a sigh. “I thought I would be relieved.” She glanced down at Lexi. “I mean I was, a little bit. But mostly I was disappointed.” She sniffled. “Being with Lexi made me realize that I do have what it takes to be a mom.” She smiled. “I really enjoyed being with her and taking care of her. After she stopped shrieking of course.” Phoebe smiled.

“Come here.” Paige fell into Phoebe’s embrace. “Of course you have what it takes.” Phoebe kissed Paige on the forehead as they let go.

“And you know what?” said Phoebe. “Maybe it won’t happen right now, but it will soon. And at least now you know you can do it. You can look forward to it.” Paige smiled.

“You’re right,” she said with a nod. “Thanks Phoebs.” Paige frowned and looked into the distance. “Alicia’s calling me.”

“She’s ready for Lexi?” Phoebe asked.

“I guess so,” said Paige. She glanced down at the sleeping baby. “I almost don’t want to give her back.” She knelt down next to Lexi and gently lifted her into her arms. “Come on Lexi Loo, let’s go see your mommy.”

Phoebe smiled at how comfortable Paige had become holding a baby, in such a short amount of time.

“See you later,” Paige said to Phoebe. Phoebe just barely saw Paige kiss the top of Lexi’s head as she orbed out.
--------------------------

“Okay, do I have to say it?” said a frustrated Piper, who was standing in the kitchen.

“Say what?” Prue asked, sitting at the kitchen table.

“Apparently I do,” said Piper. “Okay here it is: What were you thinking?!”

“I was thinking I wanted to save Magic School,” said Prue.

“By yourself?” Piper asked. “Look, that’s really great of you to want to try to get Magic School back, but why didn’t you tell anyone about it? Why didn’t you let us help you?”

“I told Paige,” said Prue. “And besides, I wasn’t going to fight any demons, I was just checking it out.”

“But it’s dangerous to go alone, especially for you!” said Piper, a little too loudly.

“Piper I’m not a child,” Prue said defensively. “I can fight for myself.”

“That’s what we all thought,” said Piper, tears springing to her eyes. “But then one day, you couldn’t.” The tears began to roll down her face. She turned away from her sister and leaned on the counter. Prue remained silent, unsure of what to say. A few moments later, Piper turned back around.

“Prue I’m sorry,” said Piper. “I shouldn’t be yelling at you.”

“It’s okay,” said Prue. Piper shook her head.

“No it’s not. After you died, I hated myself for every time I ever yelled at you—every mean thing I ever said to you.” More tears came to her eyes.

“Oh Piper,” said Prue, standing. She held her arms out to Piper, who fell into them immediately. “I’m so sorry.” Piper shook her head.

“You don’t need to apologize.”

“Yes I do,” said Prue. “I left you. I was supposed to be the one to protect you, but instead I left you to fight without me.” Tears stung her eyes. “I wasn’t strong enough.”

“You were strong,” said Piper. “We were strong together. We’re strong now, and now that you’re back, we don’t have to be sad anymore.” She paused, regaining her composure. “But it’s just hard… I know I’m being too overprotective, but I just don’t want to lose you again.” Prue nodded.

“I know. And the last thing I want is to leave you again.” She paused. “I’ll be careful, I promise, but you have to trust me.” Piper hesitated, then nodded.

With a small smile, she said, “Deal.”
marissalu415

Postby chashkieh » Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:37 pm

Neeeexxxt Paaaart!!!! Image I love this!
Char
chashkieh
Shannen Fanatic

Postby marissalu415 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:29 pm

Thanks guys!! I'll try to have another update soon, been kind of busy. Sorry, I know I sound like a broken record. Image
marissalu415

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you