Never Really Gone (Marissa's new fanfic)

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:30 pm

when you gonna update....*looks at watch* need more *sighs*
lilmisshalliwell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby marissalu415 » Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:57 am

sorry for the delay, i've been a little busy. here's the next part.

Piper stood near the kitchen sink, gazing out the window, lost in thought. She didn’t notice Paige come in.

“Piper?” said Paige, pulling Piper back to reality.

“What? Oh, hey Paige.”

“You okay?”

“I’m fine,” Piper replied cheerily. “Why?”

“You just seem a little…” Paige searched for the word. “Glowy,” she finished. Then her eyes widened. “Are you pregnant?”

“What? No,” Piper assured her. “I’m busy enough with two kids. It’s your turn.” Paige snorted.

“You’re funny.”

“I’m serious,” said Piper. “Don’t you want kids?”

“I don’t know, I don’t think I’m really cut out to be a mom.”

“Don’t be silly,” said Piper. “You’d make a great mom. Besides, you’re the youngest sister. Don’t you want someone to boss around?”

“I’ve got Billie for that,” answered Paige.

“Speaking of Billie, how’d it go up there?” Piper asked.

“Good,” Paige said with a nod. “I think I actually convinced her to slow down a little.”

“Good,” said Piper. Paige stared at her sister curiously. “What?”

“Are you hiding something?” Paige asked.

“Why do you say that?” said Piper.

“You are, aren’t you?” said Paige, pointing a finger at Piper. Piper sighed.

“How did you get so good at reading people?”

“I’m a whitelighter, it’s in the job description,” Paige answered easily. “Come on, let’s hear it.” Piper wrinkled her nose. How did she know?

“Okay, you’re right,” said Piper. “There is something I’m not telling you, but I can’t tell you right now.” Paige gave her a look. “I want to tell you and Phoebe together. That’s why I invited you both over for lunch on Saturday. Okay?”

“Alright,” said Paige with a sigh.

“Okay,” said Piper. “I left Phoebe a voicemail, but she doesn’t always check them. Would you mind popping in and telling her about Saturday? ‘Cause you know, gas is expensive these days and orbing is free. What do you say?”

“Okay,” said Paige. “I’ll stop by the paper on my way home.”

“Thank you,” said Piper.

“See you Saturday,” said Paige. And with that, she orbed out.

Paige orbed into her sister’s office at the Bay Mirror, where Phoebe was sitting at her desk working on her latest column. Phoebe jumped at Paige’s sudden appearance.

“Gees Paige, you almost gave me a heart attack.”

“Is that how you greet your baby sister whom you haven’t seen all week?” said Paige, pretending to be upset.

“I know, it’s been too long,” said Phoebe. She got up and gave Paige a hug. “Is that better?” Paige nodded. “I hate that we don’t see each other as much, now that we don’t live together.”

“Yeah, well now that we’re all married it would have gotten pretty crowded in the manor.”

“Yeah I know, we couldn’t live together forever. But we should really hang out more.”

“Speaking of that,” said Paige. “Piper has invited us over for lunch on Saturday.”

“Really? That’s great,” said Phoebe. “Now we can catch up.”

“Yeah, actually Piper said she has something to tell us,” said Paige. “I have no idea what it’s about.”

“Maybe she’s pregnant,” said Phoebe.

“That’s what I thought too,” said Paige. “But she says not.” Paige noticed the far off look on Phoebe’s face. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah, um…I sort of think I could be pregnant, actually,” said Phoebe.

“Really?” said Paige excitedly.

“Yeah,” said Phoebe with a smile. “I mean, I haven’t taken a test or anything, but I’m a couple days late. So we’ll see.”

“That’d be so great,” said Paige with a smile. Phoebe smiled.

“I’ve been wanting to get pregnant for so long,” Phoebe said with a dreamy expression on her face. “And I know Coop would love to have kids.”

“Phoebe, you’d make the best mom,” said Paige.

“Thanks,” said Phoebe with a smile. Just then, there was a knock on Phoebe’s office door.

“Phoebe!” she heard Elise call from outside her office.

“One second Elise!” Phoebe called back.

“I’d better go,” said Paige. “Good luck on your test.” She winked and then orbed out.
marissalu415

Postby halian » Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:54 am

Cant wait for lunch on Saturday........ Image
halian
Major Shannen fan

Postby marissalu415 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:33 pm

Piper sat on the couch in the living room, sipping a cup of tea. She was still reeling emotionally from seeing Prue, though she tried her hardest not to let anyone see. She sighed, wondering if she was doing the right thing by keeping it from Phoebe and Paige. Just for a couple days. They’ll find out soon. She decided it was best to wait and tell them together. But I need to tell someone, or I just might burst. Just then, she heard someone come through the front door. Leo. Piper arose to greet her husband.

Leo was coming through the door, carrying Chris in one arm and leading Wyatt with the other.

“Mommy!” said Wyatt. Piper smiled.

“Come here little man.” Wyatt ran to his mom, and she picked him up and gave him a kiss. “How was school?”

“Good,” said Wyatt. “I learned my abc’s.”

“You did?” said Piper enthusiastically. “That’s great.”

“a, b, c, d…” Wyatt started. Piper smiled as her son went through the whole alphabet. Wyatt had been a late bloomer when it came to talking, but now that he knew how, it was hard to shut him up. Chris began to fuss.

“I think he needs his nap,” said Leo. “I’ll take them up.” Piper nodded.

“I’ll make you a sandwich.” Piper headed into the kitchen as Leo took the boys upstairs. Leo entered the kitchen a few moments later, and Piper handed him the sandwich she had been making. He sat down at the kitchen table and ate, while looking at the newspaper. “Leo, can we talk?” Piper asked after Leo had finished eating.

“Sure, what’s up?” said Leo. Piper joined him at the table.

“Okay, I’m telling you this in confidence,” said Piper.

“Of course,” said Leo.

“You won’t tell even my sisters?” said Piper.

“Okay,” said Leo. “What is it?” Piper sighed.

“It’s Prue.” She paused. “She came to see me earlier today.” Leo’s eyes widened.

“What?” said Leo. “You mean you summoned her and she actually came?”

“I didn’t summon her,” said Piper. “I was in the attic, and I turned around and she was there.”

“Are you sure you weren’t dreaming?” Leo asked warily.

“Yes, I’m sure,” said Piper. “Leo, I touched her. She was there, she was real.”

“Well, I hate to say this, but she could have been a demon in disguise.” Piper rolled her eyes.

“She wasn’t a demon, I tested her. Now could you stop asking questions and just be happy for me?”

“I’m sorry,” Leo said sincerely. “I had to rule those things out.”

“I know,” said Piper. “I just didn’t want anyone to rain on my parade.” She smiled.

“Well, I think I believe you now,” said Leo. “I’m glad she finally made contact. You deserve it.” He smiled at Piper.

“Thanks,” said Piper.

“Have you told your sisters yet?” asked Leo.

“No…” said Piper with a sigh. “I mean, I know they deserve to know, but I was going to tell them together when they come over on Saturday. Which, by the way, could you take the boys out Saturday afternoon? I know Prue would love to meet them, but I don’t want to overwhelm her.”

“Sure,” said Leo. “But don’t you think you should at least tell your sisters what to expect?”

“I don’t know,” said Piper. “I thought about it, but it’s two days away, and I don’t want them to be distracted from their jobs. I know Phoebe, if I told her now, that’s all she would think about and she wouldn’t get any work done.”

“Why don’t you have them over sooner?” offered Leo.

“Well, it’s tough because Phoebe works during the day, I’m working evenings at the club, and you never know when Paige is going to be off somewhere with a charge.” She paused. “I just hope they aren’t upset with me when they find out I’ve been keeping this from them.”

“Well, you’re doing this for their own good,” said Leo comfortingly.

“I hope they see it that way,” said Piper.

“They’re you’re sisters,” said Leo. “They’ll understand. Besides, I could always talk to them if you need me to. I may not be your whitelighter anymore, but I still have some use.” He winked.

Piper arose from her chair and gave Leo a hug and kiss. “You’ll always be my angel.”
marissalu415

Postby marissalu415 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:34 pm

thought of another title idea, although i think it's sort of lame...

Peek-a-Prue
Guess Prue's Coming to Dinner
Never Really Gone
Beyond Forever
Revenge
Return
Visitor
Stay Charmed

Last edited by marissalu415 on Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marissalu415

Postby shadofreak » Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:25 pm

LOL Image
I like Peek a Prue Image
Sounds really cute.
Can't wait to see what's gonna happen Saturday.
shadofreak

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:17 pm

yayyyy oh i hope Phoebe IS pregnant.....would be so great for her... and Piper.....you worry too much...isn't that Prue's job lol. Please post the meeting soon i can't wait to read it. Mwahhh fabulous section Marissa. Image
lilmisshalliwell

Postby marissalu415 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:30 am

Thank you everyone. Image And Vananh, i'm glad you like Peek-a-Prue, it's starting to grow on me.

Saturday couldn’t come soon enough for Piper. She was thrilled to be seeing Prue again, and she couldn’t wait to see her sisters’ reactions, especially Paige’s. She woke up, showered, and dressed, and then began to clean up the house. She wanted everything to look perfect for Prue. By noon, the house was spotless, and Leo had taken the boys out to the park. She knew her sisters would be arriving at any moment, so she began preparing lunch. As she tossed salad ingredients into a bowl, Piper experimented with how to break the news to Phoebe and Paige.

“Hey guys,” Piper said to herself. “Prue came to see me the other day. Yeah, I didn’t tell you, but I’m telling you now.” She paused. “No…” She cleared her throat. “Guess what? Prue’s back! Well, not really, but she did finally come down…. Ugh no…” She sighed. Just then, Paige orbed into the kitchen, interrupting her conversation.

“Hey,” Paige said brightly. She took a deep breath in through her nose. “Something smells good.”

“I’ve got lasagna in the oven,” said Piper.

“Yum,” said Paige. “What can I do to help?”

“Well, everything’s pretty much ready. But you can start putting the food on the table.” Paige nodded and picked up the salad that Piper had just finished tossing, carrying it into the dining room. Piper followed her in with the tray of lasagna, fresh out of the oven. “Once Phoebe gets here, we can start. She is coming, right?”

“Yeah, she said she was,” answered Paige. “I guess she’s running late.”

Piper returned to the kitchen while Paige put out plates and silverware. Moments later, Phoebe entered through the front door.

“You’re late,” Paige teased, playfully making a face at her sister.

“I know,” Phoebe said apologetically. “But cut me a break, driving is way slower than orbing. And there’s more traffic too.”

“Phoebe, right on time,” said Piper as she came out of the kitchen. Phoebe made a face at Paige. Take that. Paige just smirked and rolled her eyes.

“Let’s eat,” said Piper. “Then I’ll give you the news.”

“I’ve been dying to know what it is,” said Phoebe. “And, not to steal your thunder, but I’ve got some news to share too.” Paige grinned hopefully, having an idea as to what Phoebe’s news might be. The girls ate and chatted, catching each other up on their lives. When they had finished eating, they sat in silence, waiting for Piper to share.

“Phoebs, why don’t you go first,” Piper offered.

“Okay,” Phoebe said with a nod. She paused, trying to hide a smile, and then blurted out, “I’m pregnant!”

“Yay!” Paige cheered, squeezing Phoebe tightly. Piper’s eyes widened.

“Phoebe that’s great news!” said Piper with a grin. “I’m so happy for you.”

“Thanks,” Phoebe said, beaming. “I’m so excited.”

“How did Coop take the news?” Paige asked.

“He’s thrilled,” said Phoebe. “I know he’ll make a great dad.”

“And you’ll make a great mom,” said Paige with a smile. For a few moments, the girls chatted about baby names, and Piper gave Phoebe some pregnancy tips. Then, it was time for Piper to share her news.

“So what is it?” Paige asked. Piper nodded, not sure where to start.

“Well…” she paused, then decided to just come right out and say it. “Prue came to see me.” Two jaws dropped simultaneously.

“What?” said Phoebe. “You mean you summoned her and it actually worked?”

“Not exactly,” said Piper. “I didn’t summon her, she just appeared behind me in the attic. I thought it was you, Paige, but when I turned around it was her.” Phoebe and Paige fell silent.

“When?” Phoebe asked shakily.

“A couple days ago. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you then, but she couldn’t stay long, and I wanted to tell you two together, in person.” Paige remained speechless.

“Are you sure it was her?” Phoebe asked.

“Yes,” said Piper. “She wasn’t a demon, I tested her. And no, I wasn’t dreaming.” Phoebe nodded. Then a huge grin spread across her face, the news finally sinking in.

“Can we see her?”

“Of course,” said Piper with a smile. “She told me to summon her whenever.” Then she looked to Paige. She couldn’t quite read her expression. “Paige, I know this must be strange for you.” Paige nodded, tears forming in her eyes.

“I don’t know what to say,” she said in a shaky voice. “I never thought I’d ever get to see her.” Phoebe put her arm around her sister. “I always felt jealous of you guys, that you got to know her and I didn’t. But thinking about actually meeting her makes my head spin.”

“We don’t have to do it now if you’re not ready,” said Phoebe sweetly. Paige looked at Phoebe and then Piper. Then she smiled.

“I’m ready.”
marissalu415

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:07 am

yayyyyy awwwe poor paige i really feel for her... shes the one who never saw Prue.... really good Marissa...please post more soon. Image Image
lilmisshalliwell

Postby littlemissbad » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:36 pm

wow just read your fic, its brill. xoox Image
littlemissbad

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you