lost and found

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

lost and found

Postby littlemissbad » Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:25 pm

Prue looked at her sister, sitting on the floor up in the attic. She was leaning over the Book Of Shadows and putting different herbs into a gold pot. She watched with a heavy heart as her sister chanted the words to ‘Call a lost Witch’. She saw Piper look at the candle flame as it wavered, hope lit up in Pipers eyes as she saw the flame move.
“Prue”? She whispered hopefully.
Prues heart skipped a beat as her beloved sister put her head into her hands and sobbed.
“Piper honey, I'm here. I'm with you”. Prue said softy trying to touch her sister’s hair.
A soft wind came in and Prue turned around, Grams stood behind Prue. She looked at Piper crying into her hands.
“Grams, this is so unfair. Why can’t I take to her”? Prue said tears rolling down her face.
“Oh my dear, I know it’s unfair. But she has to deal with this on her own. You will be able to see her.....Or her seeing you.....” Grams sighed.
“I want to help her and phoebe Grams; they are my sisters, MY SISTERS”. Prue shouted as she fell to her knees and sobbed.
Grams put her arm around her grand daughter’s shoulders. And stroked her raven hair.
“Come on my darling, we have to leave”.
“No i don’t want to leave, I want to stay here”. Prue knew she was sounding like a child, but she didn’t care. She was dead; she had left her sisters, left the power of three with one witch down.
“Prue, there is someone I want you see, but not here, come with me”. Grams held out her hand to her grief stricken grand daughter.
Prue looked up into her grand mothers eyes. She let Grams take her hand and lead her away.
Last edited by littlemissbad on Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
littlemissbad
Very Important Shannen Fan

lost and found

Postby littlemissbad » Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:56 pm

Prue looked around at the beautiful garden, she could smell the flowers and hear the birds in the trees nearby. Is this real? Prue thought. As she looked around, at the scenery around her. Her thoughts raced back to Piper and Phoebe, her sisters, they where alone in the world. She felt a tear run down her cheek and wiped it away with the back of her hand.
Prue walked over to a wooden bench and sat down heavily, she sighed. She rubbed her temples, there was no pain there, but it was a habit that she had from a young age. When she was stressed her head always hurt and she had always rubbed her temples to sooth the pain. But there was no pain. Prue looked around for Grams. Where was she? She got up and paced the grass. There was nothing to it, she would go back to the manor and try to talk to Piper and Phoebe. She concentrated on the image of the manor and closed her blue eyes, she felt the feeling of weightlessness, like when she used to astral project. When she was alive. Prue opened her eyes and saw the surroundings of her bedroom, Piper sat on the bed holding one of Prues teddy bears. Her tears soaking into the brown fur. Prue turned away, she could bear to see Piper in such grief. She walked out of the open door and down to the living room. Phoebe sat on the couch with her head in her hands. Prue looked at her baby sister and felt the tears in her eyes again. Phoebe got up and walked to the frount door, she pulled it open and stormed outside into the night. Prue heard the car engine fire up as her sister pulled off. Phoebe did that when she needed to let off steam.
Prue walked slowly into the kitchen and her eyes fell on Cole. He was sitting at the table nursing a cup of coffee in his hands. He looked sad. Very sad. Is he sad because I’m dead? Prue thought. she sighed. Cole looked around and his eyes grew wide. Prue looked behind her and saw no one there. She looked back at Cole, and he was smiling.
“Cole, can you see me”? Prue asked.
“I see you Prue, and may I say you look better dead than you did when you where alive” Cole said.
Prue was stunned. How the hell could HE see her, but her dam sisters couldn’t?
“How can you see me, How... I don’t understand....” Prue stammered.
Cole got up and slowly walked towards Prue.
“The question is, what are you doing here”? Cole asked gently.
“WHAT AM I DOING HERE, I LIVE HERE”.
“No Prue. You lived here, you don’t anymore honey. You shouldn’t be here”.
Prue staged backwards. Lived. Lived. Past tense. She thought her head spinning.
“Cole I don’t know what to do, I can’t leave them alone, I can’t, please help me”. Prue brought her hands to her face as the tears fell. Her body shuck as the sobs racked her.
Cole watched as she cried, he wanted to hold her, but he couldn’t.
“Prue they are not alone, they never will be. Piper has Leo and Phoebe has me. We can and will take care of them”.
Prue looked up at Cole as she wiped the tears away.
“Do you promise”?
“I promise”.
Prue knew he was right, in her heart she knew that no magic could help bring her back to life. This was her time, she had done what she was ment to on earth. And now she had to leave. She looked around the kitchen again, and then back at Cole.
“Thank you”. Prue turned as a hand fell onto her shoulder.
“Come on sweetie”. Patty said smiling at her eldest daughter.
Prue nodded and took her mothers hand. Cole watched as they faded away.
“I’ll see you soon Prue”. He whispered.
littlemissbad

lost and found

Postby littlemissbad » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:04 pm

There is someone here who’s been waiting for you”. Patty told her daughter as she pointed over Prues shoulder.
Prue turned around slowly, and standing there smiling at her, was Andy. Prue gasped put her hand over her heart as it began to beat faster.
“Andy” she said softly.
Andy smiled at her and walked towards her. He placed his arms around her waist and pulled her to him. Prue wrapped her arms around his neck and began sobbing into his shoulder.
“Don’t cry honey, no more tears”. Andy said in her ear.
Prue looked up him, into the face of the love of her life.
“I love you”. Prue whispered.
“I love you too Prue”.
Andy bent his head and kissed Prue on the lips. She felt him pull her close. And kissed him back. Its going to be ok, she thought, Cole is right, everything is going to be ok.

The end
littlemissbad

lost and found

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:35 pm

awwwwwwwe that was so sad but lovely at the same time...i'm actually getting a little teary-eyed reading this. Post more soon.
lilmisshalliwell

Return to Over to you