[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - When Innocents get Powers

When Innocents get Powers

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:05 pm

Image Image Image Image Image

But guess what, Kate, we get to see them again! ON DVD!!!!!!!!!

Yeah! I guess to see my beloved couple....Like I told Lindsay I haven't gotten the time to do my story yet. Been busy updating stuff.........I will.......soon.

Love and Hugs,

Kris
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby shannendrules3 » Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:53 pm

shannendrules3
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby prueprue » Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:15 am

kool its great Image Image Image
prueprue

Postby Prudence#1 » Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:54 am

Great story
Thanks *Zetti* for my avartar

A dream is not a dream if you dont believe in it.
Prudence#1

Postby shannendrules3 » Sat Nov 20, 2004 12:44 pm

Prue should be home any minute now.” Piper sighed and resumed her laundry folding.
Prue walked in the door with, Piper assumed, the girl from the paper. “Piper, this is Lindsay. She’s- you know.” Piper put on a smile and stood up, leaving the still unfolded laundry on the floor. “Hi, Piper.” Lindsay looked at Prue before she went to Piper, who gave her a reassuring look. “Lindsay, sweetie, why don’t you go see Phoebe. She should be in her room, you’ll see her. We’re going to talk.” Lindsay smiled at the both of them and walked upstairs. “She’s quiet,” Piper said, sitting down. “Yeah. She’s a great kid. But, Piper, we need to talk. I, uh, I told Lindsay about - us.” “What!? Prue - how culd you? Are you delirous?

Postby kellyloveshannen » Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:18 pm

Wow Image
That is one heel of a story..
Love ItImage
Keep it going ..
and hurry up with your story because i can't wait to read more Image

Image Image Image

Kelly
kellyloveshannen

Postby shannendrules3 » Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:04 pm

Thanks, Kelley! Here's some more!

You can’t just go and tell perfect strangers our secret! Because, in case you forgot, it’s a BIG secret!” “I kow, Piper. But, but, but she’s lost, and she needs help, and she needed to trust me. Lindsay won;t tell anybody. She’s not like that.” Prue and Piper’s heads shot up towrds the ceiling when they heard a loud bang. “What was that,” Piper asked Prue with a concerned look on her face. “Phoebe.” They both ran towards the stairs. “Prue! Piper! HELP! Phoebe’s calls only made them run faster.
When they got in Phoebe’s room everything looked like a mess. Glass was broken and leaves and dirt was flying in Phoebe’s room. Lindsay had a horrified look on her face, while she was practically hiding from a dark figure behind Phoebe. A certain budle the figure was holding caught Prue’s eye. Her heart started to beat faster than ever before. It was the baby, Kristin. Prue’s eyes filled with tears. “How- how did that thing get Kristin? She was downstairs,” Prue said, turning to Piper. “You can have your beloved child back when you give me the girl.” Prue turned to the figure and let his words slowly sink in. Phoebe glanced over at them and mouthed ‘spell’ to them. They knew what to do. Prue used her power to pull Kris out of the figure’s arms and into hers. The baby smiled at her. “Uh, uh, okay.” Phoebe breathed and then looked at Piper and Prue.

See this evil in the night
Never again will he see the light
Give him back his fear
Let him be gone
Far and near

Prue and Piper repeated the lines with Phoebe. The figure was swarmed in wind and flames and dirt from outside. Before he was vanquished, however, an almost lightning bolt shape of light flew from his hands and hit Lindsay. Her eyes got big, like she was in a different planet. The figure blew up. Lindsay’s eyes got smaller again - back to normal. Prue put Kristin in Piper’s arms and raced to Lindsay. “Oh, oh, oh,oh! Lindsay, are you okay?” Lindsay was slow to answer, but after she regained her strength, she replied, “Um, yeah. Is he gone?” “Yeah, Lindsay. He’s gone now.” Everyone came in to hug Lindsay. she felt better again.

Downstairs Piper set on the kettle for tea. Lindsay was sitting at the table with Phoebe and Prue. “honey, are you sure you’re okay?”

Postby sparechange1224 » Wed Nov 24, 2004 12:51 am

Just joined. This was the first story I read. Its amazing so far. I will be on the look-out for more Image
sparechange1224
New Shannen Fan

Postby shannendrules3 » Wed Nov 24, 2004 12:57 am

shannendrules3

Postby shannendrules3 » Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:01 am

Hey! I'll add more soon....I've just been really busy!

Love,
Kate
shannendrules3

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you