Finding the past

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Finding the past

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:35 pm

Ok people i have come up with a new story.... i will be incorporating some of the scenes from the first three seasons of charmed into it but no copywriting is intended. It is set 25 years in the future. If you think its rubbish tell me and i'll delete it.

Enjoyyyy

Marie walker was panting as she secluded herself in the cubicle of the girls toilets where she had been chased by the school bullies. Breathing heavily she listened for any sound which might mean they had found her hiding place. After a few minutes she sighed heavily and crept down of the toilet seat she had been crouched upon and slowly opened the cubicle door. The fist that connected with her face was unexpected, she hadn't even heard them come in. As she fell to the floor, her world darkening she fell into another daydream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She was in some sort of club and there was two women sat talking. Marie felt some sort of connection to these women though she had never met them in her life. The woman wearing a pink top was fussing and the other woman, was trying to calm her.

This is really weird. My supplies are, like, gone. There's no booze, there's no mineral water and we're even out of pretzels. Plus the books are all messed up. How did this happen in one lousy day?

One day? You're kidding, right? Piper, you have been gone for one month.

What are you talking about?

Here. Check the date.

October? It's October? How is this possible? I guess time moves a little bit differently up there.

Yeah, well, it doesn't keep your head from being bitten off down here.

Are you talking about demons?

Oh, no, something so much worse than demons. Sisters. Especially Phoebe. We thought that you had abandoned us.

That's ridiculous. I would never abandon you guys. If I had known I was gone this long I would've called or orbed or somehow let you know I was okay.

Okay, why didn't Leo?

Leo was battling demons of his own. Wait a minute, what's today? There's a band. The-the-the Barenaked Ladies are playing here tomorrow. Didn't anybody bother to call them?

I-I don't really think that Phoebe knew. Hey, you know what? Piper, can we just talk about what happened up there first?

Sure, uh, unfortunately the longer I'm back, the fuzzier it all seems to get. I think they do that on purpose, they're very big on mystery.

Okay, do you remember anything?

Just feelings mostly. Good ones. Peaceful and whole and then it all went to crap when they said Leo and I had to stop seeing each other or else.

Or else what?

Or else they'd reassign him and we'd never see each other again. Just because it didn't work out with mum and her Whitelighter, I don't understand why I'm being punished.

I'm sure that you guys will figure out a way around this. Come here. Leo would never let you go without a fight, you know that.

But what if he doesn't have a choice?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The dream ended with Marie waking up,she was lying on a bed,and as she slowly opened her eyes she realised the bed was moving. Looking up she saw the underside of a mans chin, he was wheeling her somewhere. Seeing her movement he looked down and smiled at her.

"You're awake! I'm Wyatt, i'll be looking after you."

Marie smiled, he seemed like a gentle person, and he was cute to boot, it was a change to her usual daily life. Her drunk father, who would beat her, her mother who was always off with her latest conquest. They would ignore her on a regular basis or would use her as a punch bag.

"You have just had a cast put on your ankle Marie, you were beaten pretty bad." Wyatt spoke softly.

He pushed her into a side room and after setting her bed against a wall he sat gently on her bed and picked up her hand. He wasn't prepared for her reaction. Pulling away sharply and cradling her hand he saw she looked like a frightened rabbit caught in headlights. His mom had always taught him that this sort of reaction meant someone was being hurt on purpose. He spoke softly to her.

"Do you want to ask me anything?"

"Um..How long am i going to be here, because i have to...to...go?"

"You will have to stay here a couple days i'm...."

"No i can't...i have to leave now..." She almost shouted. Wyatt was taken aback.

"Marie..."

His voice immediately calming her.

"... Is there anyone i can call for you?"

Slumping back on the bed she looked away, Tears threatening and shook her head.

"No, no-one."

"Ok."

Wyatt stood and took a short but good look at the girl sat in the bed. She had long jet black hair, sexy blue eyes and a mouth that would light up her face if she would only smile.He would have to speak to his mother about this girl. Something was familiar about her but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. His mother was a patron of the hospital Marie was currently residing in . Had been for about ten years now. Wyatt had trained to be a doctor like his father had been. He knew a innocent when he saw one and he wanted to help this innocent.

"I will be back shortly, would you like a drink, food?"

Marie shook her head then turned and looked out of the window, Wyatt didn't need to see but he knew tears were about to be spilled. He left the room and then headed to the nearest store cupboard. Upon entering and making sure he was alone he orbed out and into the manor.
Last edited by lilmisshalliwell on Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lilmisshalliwell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Finding the past

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:28 pm

Image I'm writing the next part now...can you guess whats gonna happen?
lilmisshalliwell

Finding the past

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:37 pm

Image not saying hehehe
lilmisshalliwell

Finding the past

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:53 pm

Marie was tossing and turning, daydreaming again, about the same women , this time a third woman was present in the dream, one she had come to recognise as Phoebe. They were fighting some sort of judge, and Marie could feel the tension even in her dream state.

"Ah, any mass vanquishing spells?"

"You're the one that's been studying the book."

"Why are you picking on me?"

"Because I'm scared and we're outnumbered."

"Okay, but we can't stay in this room for the rest of our lives."

"Oh! Alright, the best defence is a good offence. Are you ready?"

" No."

"Yeah, you're ready."

"No, no."

" On three. One, two, don't hold my hand. One, two, three."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Phoebe..." Marie whispered as she woke up.

She looked around and saw a stunned Wyatt, clipboard in hand looking at her concerned.

"Oh Dr Halliwell, you startled me." Marie said trying to bring him out of an obviously shocked silence.

Shaking his head of his current state, he smiled and sat down on her bed.

"You were dreaming..who's Phoebe...a friend?"

She looked at him, could she tell him about her dreams, full of witchcraft and mystery. She had told Carrie at school, and she had told the bullies hence the reason for her being here.They didn't like anyone who was 'into' that sort of 'creepy voodoo' as they had called her pastime. Marie had always had a love of all things wicca, since she had been young and had known a young girl who had claimed she was a witch. Before her friend had moved away with her parents...she had shown Marie some of her spells, and they had tried them out. Marie had thought she was mental at first, but the spells seemed to have worked...or maybe in her somewhat mental mind she had wanted them too work so badly that they seemed to have. Coming out of her reminising she looked back at Wyatt, she liked him a lot, and he really seemed genuine but so had Carrie and look what had happened there.

"No..it was a dream..nothing special."

Wyatt looked at her for a moment, trying to figure out what was happening in her head, then not getting anywhere, he stood.

"We have contacted your parents..they should be here to see you soon." Wyatt informed. Marie felt her stomach drop.

She knew what would happen. Her father would turn up stinking drunk, and her mother would leave a trail of perfume following behind her, and would flirt with all the male doctors she saw. Slumping into her bed a little more she didn't see Wyatt's frown as he left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Entering the same closet and checking it was clear, Wyatt orbed to the manor again, startling his mom and aunts as he appeared.

"Wyatt would you at least call first." Phoebe said, her hand on her chest.

"Hard day at the hospital" Piper asked as she kissed her son on his cheek.

"Not so much hard, more as in curious." Wyatt said sitting down at the table where his mom and aunts were playing cards.

"That girl again?" Piper asked. Phoebe and Paige looked at her.

"Yea i can't figure her out...she's very quiet, but i have a feeling i know her from somewhere. It's very frustrating, mom. I think she's being abused."

"Ohhh...thats not right...How old is she?"

"She's sixteen, but when i touched her hand earlier she flinched as if i touched a bruise. And just now when i told her her parents were coming to see her, she visually paled."

"You think they are abusing her? Do you want me to go and talk to her about it? Try and find out if they are abusing her?"

"No, that would be breech of confidence...not that she's confided in me about anything...its just a hunch so far....but something she said before she woke up shocked me...she said Phoebe."

"Phoebe...that doesn't mean anything....there are a lot of Phoebe's out there." Phoebe announced, Paige nodded.

"Yea i guess."

Still confused, and thinking hard, Wyatt placing his hand on his chin and looking off in space towards the staircase . A picture caught his eye and he stood abruptly. Walking over to it, he let out the words. 'Thats it' and orbed out. Piper, Phoebe and Paige looked at each other, stood, and walked over to the picture. Each feeling a tingling in their breasts, looked at the picture of a single figure on the wall , then at each other, confusion showing on their faces, then shock as they looked at the picture again.
Last edited by lilmisshalliwell on Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lilmisshalliwell

Finding the past

Postby marissalu415 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:34 pm

very intriguing story, Claire. You're so creative. Image And in the first part when you were describing what Marie looks like, you basically described Amy Lee, lol. So now when i read the story i picture her. Can't wait to see what comes next!
marissalu415

Finding the past

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:36 pm

Who's Amy lee? lol and thank you...I have got some good ideas where i wanna go with this story. I might surprise you all yet hehehe.
lilmisshalliwell

Finding the past

Postby marissalu415 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:40 pm

oo i love surprises! Amy Lee is the lead singer of Evanescence. http://images-cdn01.associatedcontent.com/image/A2018/20184/300_20184.jpg
marissalu415

Finding the past

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:47 pm

ohhhhh THATS Amy lee..... i'm so totally useless with names....I love that song 'bring me to life' she sang. I never thought of her, i was describing a young Brenda type character.

Gonna write some more later probably. glad you like it.
lilmisshalliwell

Next

Return to Over to you