The love triangle

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

The love triangle

Postby hollyshannensangel » Fri Aug 29, 2003 2:02 pm

this is my first fan fic so i ain't good........

Prue walked out of P3 she had told Phoebe and Piper that she wasn't feeling to well, Prue hated it when she lied to her sisters but they wouldn't understand, closing her eyes Prue wondered if she was doing the right thing or not part of her knew that what she was doing was wrong but then again the other part of her hadn't felt this excitement in a long time.
Prue carried on walking until she reached her car, Prue thought she heard something but just shook it off, but there was that noise again before she had the chance to turn around a voice spoke "Have I kept you waiting?!" Prue smiled knowing who that voice belonged to she turned around "No, you haven't Cole" as Prue said that they kissed.............
“Prue wake up you’re late!!” Piper said as she sat on her sister’s bed holding a glass of water. Piper called Prue’s name once again but Prue was still sleeping. Piper grinned, “Ok, Prue I didn’t want to do this…”
“Do what?”
Piper turned around “Phoebe! You nearly gave me a heart attack”
Phoebe apologised as she entered Prue’s room. Piper grinned again showing Phoebe the glass of water
“Oh!”
Piper giggled “I haven’t done this to Prue since high school.” She slowly began to tip the water on Prue’s face. Prue thinking that it was in her dream ignored it. “It’s not working” Piper said confused
“Piper, you don’t use a bit of the water cuz, well lets face it that never works”
“Hey! It worked in high school a few times.”
Phoebe took the glass off Piper smiling she looked Prue then at Piper then back to Prue as she said “That was in high school now this is how you do it.” Phoebe tipped the whole glass over Prue’s face Prue screamed as she opened her eyes she saw Phoebe and Piper grinning at her.
“Hi, honey, we tried to wake you up”
“So, you thought covering me with water was the only way Phoebe?!” Prue snapped she didn’t mean to but she couldn’t help it her sisters looked hurt “I’m sorry guys… I just had a bad night” Prue lied as she got out of her bed. Prue knew she couldn’t tell them the truth especially not to Phoebe I can just image it now hey Phoebe I falling for Cole like that will go down well Prue thought.
“We forgive you” Piper said with a smirk as she headed towards the door with Phoebe “After all you’re the moody one especially when you’re late for work!”
”No, I’m not! And it’s only… (Prue looked at her alarm clock) 10:30? Oh I’m so fired” Prue said as she quickly grabbed some clothes, and headed towards the bathroom
“Guess there’s no hot water?!” There was no reply. A few minutes later Prue was in the shower she hated having cold showers but she needed one “Why do I think about you so much?”
“Think about who?”
Prue looked out of the shower door “Cole, do you mind?!”
Cole grinned, “I thought you were Phoebe and no I don’t mind not really.”
“Well I do, so…”
Cole looked confused for a second “Huh?”
“Don’t you get a hint piss off!” Prue snapped Cole looked shocked he didn’t think Prue was like that “Since, you put it like that” maybe its that time of month he thought as he shimmered out Prue screamed in anger and in pain as she punched the shower door.
Piper and Phoebe were talking in the kitchen “ So Phoebe good luck today not that you need it you’ll get the job”
Phoebe smiled “I hope so but can you really see me working as an advice columnist?” Before Piper could reply Cole had shimmered in just as Leo orbed in
“Cole.”
“Leo.”
They both looked at each other for a moment Leo still didn’t trust Cole he didn’t care that Phoebe and Piper trusted him.
“Hi, honey” Piper said as he kissed her “Aren’t you suppose to be looking after your other charge?”
“Yea, I was but I sensed that one of you guys needed healing so here I am.”
Phoebe and Piper looked at each other Phoebe sniggered “Don’t be silly Leo we’re ok.” “The only one who needs healing is Prue she’s like a moody cow” Cole said in a harsh tone.
“Hey, don’t talk about our sister like that” Piper glared at Cole as she carried on speaking “Prue. May be moody but don’t ever slag her off you got me cuz if you do I promise you this Cole you’ll regret it!”
“You must have said or done something to have upset her” Phoebe said adding “But thinking about it she was a bit moody this morning.”
“Phoebe you’re supposed to be on my side not his.”
Prue came running down the stairs and entered the kitchen
“Prue, I made you some coffee” Piper handed Prue her coffee mug
“Thanks Piper, hey Leo so what brings you down here?” As she said that Prue took a slip of her coffee and placed it on the table. Leo smiled and looked at Prue and noticed her hand was bleeding Leo didn’t speak “Why are you…. Oh my I’m bleeding” Prue laughed as she said that Leo covered Prue’s hand with his and healed it once he did Leo looked at Prue with concern “Prue, are you okay?”
“Yeah, couldn’t be better Leo I better go don’t wanna be even more late” Prue then gabbed her car keys and ran out of the door leaving the others surprised.
“Prue’s been acting differently lately (Phoebe took a short pause) she tried and moody do you think she’s astral projecting in her dreams again?”
“Well that would explain a lot of things.”
hollyshannensangel
Shannen Wanna Be

The love triangle

Postby hollyshannensangel » Fri Aug 29, 2003 2:03 pm

Prue was at 415 magazine “I know I’m late I over slept.”
“Prue, you’re wanted in Mrs. Clayton office”
“Thanks Marie.” Prue took a deep breath as she knocked on the door and entered the room. “Hi, I’m…”
“I know who you are Miss. Halliwell and you’re late.”
“I know and I’m so sorry I over slept it won’t happen again I promise.”
Mrs. Clayton smiled and stood up and walked over to Prue. “You’re a good photographer Prue and I’d hate to see you go.”
“You’re firing me?” Prue began to panic.
“I’m sorry I didn’t make myself clear what I meant to say is you’re not fired (Prue breathed a sigh of relief) but I can’t afford for you to be late now I know that this was a one off so I’ll let you off (short pause) you’re having the day off everyone is apart from Marie so that I can organise everything any questions?”
Prue raked her hand though her hair as she tried to think of a question “ I don’t think so.” “Okay then I will see you tomorrow at 9am and by the way I’m Megan.”
“Wait a minute I do have a question I sometimes have to work at home is that alright? I mean Mr. Corso never minded.”
Megan opened the door “I’ll have to get back to you on that it was nice meeting you Prue.”

Elise had opened the door “Okay, Phoebe I’ll let you know if you got the job.”
Phoebe smiled as she shook her hand “Thanks Elise.” Phoebe walked out of The Bay Mirror “Thanks for waiting Piper it took longer than I thought” Phoebe said as she got into the jeep “No worries its not like I had anything better to do so how did it go?” Phoebe shrugged her shoulders “I reckon you’ve got it.”
Piper and Phoebe were entering the dining room when a warlock attacked them “Phoebe” Piper screamed as Phoebe went flying past her Piper turned to the warlock and froze him as she ran over to Phoebe “Leo!”
Leo orbed in “Oh my god Phoebe.” It took about a moment for Leo to heal Phoebe.
“Ahh, what happened?” Phoebe asked once she was healed before Leo could reply the warlock had spotted them just as Piper spotted the warlock “Leo get us out of here!” she shouted Leo took Piper and Phoebe’s hand and orbed out just as the warlock threw a fireball. The warlock was about to flame out back into the under world when he heard some keys jingle in the lock he flicked his hand and the dinning room was clean he then flamed upstairs and waited for the right moment to attack Prue.
“Phoebe? Piper? Anyone home?” There was no answer Prue closed the door and went to the kitchen to look for something to drink Prue bent over to the wine rack Cole shimmered in nice view he thought with a smile “Ahem.”
Prue turned around “Cole!” Prue felt herself blush she stood up “About before…”
“No need to explain I have it figured out.”
Prue bit her lip “You have?”
“Yep (Cole smiled) its that time of month.”
Prue hit him on the arm “Don’t be crazy.”
“Me? You’re the one who bit my head off!”
“Well maybe if you hadn’t shimmered into the bathroom!”
“So it’s my fault now?! Don’t blame me Prue.”
“Too late, and you know what else?” Prue raised her hand and sent Cole flying into the dinning room.
This is my chance thought the warlock he then flamed in the dinning room.
“Prue look out.”
“Cole it’s not going to work.” But for some reason Prue turned around and screams Cole grabbed Prue’s hand and shimmered out.
“Still no answer!” Piper slammed the phone down in anger but her voice was full of concern. Leo had orbed them to P3 when the warlock was about to attack again it was the only place he knew that they would be safe. “Leo, I don’t know what to do, I mean Marie said that Prue left 415 Magazine hours ago and she’s still not answering her phone.”
Leo walked over to the stage and wrapped his arms around Piper “She’ll be okay.”
“Can’t you do that radar thing do?” Phoebe asked Leo pulled away from Piper and nodded his head before closing his eyes a minute later he opened them.
“Leo what’s the matter?”
“Piper I… I can’t sense her.”
“What? Try again!” Phoebe snapped so once again Leo closed his eyes after another minute he opened them and shook his head “I’m sorry there’s nothing I can do I still can’t sense her.” “You’re sorry? Leo you’re supposed to be our Whitelighter! Now you get your ass up there and see if they know where she is! Do it!” Phoebe screamed at him as tears rolled down her cheeks, Leo wasn’t sure what to do
“Leo, honey just go” Piper said holding back her tears. Leo kissed Piper before he orbed up there. Phoebe went over to Piper and hugged her before she broke down “Piper I can’t bare this I don’t wanna loose Prue.”
“Hey, (Piper wiped Phoebe’s tears) Prue’s strong we both know that she’ll be alright.” Piper forced a smile on her face when she said that.
“Prue you have to back, I told you before Piper and Phoebe will be worried about you and well Leo won’t be able to sense you.”
Prue turned around “Not until you tell me why you did it (short pause) by the way nice apartment.”
Cole smiled. “Did what?” Prue looked at him her feelings for Cole were still strong I wonder if he feels the same way about me as I do about him? Prue thought “ You know what…save my life, after I was such a bitch to you.”
Cole shrugged his shoulders “I don’t know but I couldn’t leave you there.”
“Yeah, well I wouldn’t have blamed you if did, I mean if I was you and you were me then I’d leave you.”
“No, you wouldn’t Prue, that’s not like you.” Cole placed his hands on her shoulders. “I’ll take you back.”
Prue bit her lip its now or never she thought she looked at Cole and without any warning she kissed him. Cole wanted to pull away but he didn’t want to after a moment Prue pulled away she felt awkward “I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to…. I…don’t…” Prue didn’t know what to say. Cole looked at her he knew what he was going to say smiling he replied “I’m not sorry at all” with that they kissed again before heading into his bedroom…
hollyshannensangel
Shannen Wanna Be

The love triangle

Postby hollyshannensangel » Fri Aug 29, 2003 2:05 pm

Prue closed the manor door hoping that none of her sisters were up.
“Prue! Where the hell where you?” Piper ran over to Prue and hugged her Phoebe came up after Piper and hugged Prue as well.
“Guys, what’s the matter? You’re acting like…”
Piper interrupted her “Where the hell was you? We tried your work they told us you had gone and we tried your phone and there was no answer and we called Daryl…”
Prue pulled away from her sisters “Why did you call Daryl?”
“Cuz we thought you were….” Piper couldn’t finish Pure looked at her sister and kissed her on the cheek. “I’m alright, and I glad you guys cared enough for me to phone Daryl.”
“So why didn’t you answer you’re phone? (Short pause) Was you out on a hot date or something?” Phoebe asked with a smile.
“You could say that and the battery died last night I forgot to charge it.” Straight after Prue had said that her cell phone began to ring Pure felt herself go red “Oh would you look at that it’s working! Gotta go!” Prue ran up the stairs and into the bathroom. “Prue where are you? Why did you leave so early?” Prue turned the shower on hoping that sisters won’t be able to hear her. “Cole! I’m at the Manor.”
“Is that the shower I hear?” Cole smiled
Prue laughed knowing what he was thinking “Yes it is but I’m not taking a shower its just that I can’t talk to you when Phoebe and Piper are downstairs.”
“Well I have an idea.” Cole shimmered into the bathroom and kissed Prue on the neck Prue smiled and turned around and wrapped her arms around him.
“You could of left me a note.”
“I know but I didn’t wanna.” Prue kissed him.
“You know Prue I really enjoyed last night all I can say is wow that was you are the best.”
Prue smiled “Yea, I enjoyed it as well.”
“Prue! Marie’s on the phone!” Piper shouted.
“I have to go Cole.”
“Wait a minute do you want to meet up for lunch?”
“I can’t I promised Phoebe I’d meet her maybe we could meet up some other time?” “Sure how about tonight?”
“I don’t know I’ll have to get back to you on that Cole.” Cole kissed Prue before he shimmered out.
Prue ran downstairs to see what Marie wanted. “Hello?”
“Prue, its Marie where are you? Didn’t you get my message (short pause) Obviously you didn’t otherwise you’d be here Prue you have like 15 minutes to get here before Megan does other wise there will be hell to pay her words not mine!” With that Marie put the phone down “Oh shit Piper Phoebe I have to go unless I wanna get fired!” Prue grabbed her keys and ran out of the manor forgetting to close the door behind her.
The phone rang Phoebe was about to pick it up when she saw the door was open she closed it and answered the phone. “Hello?”
“Hi could I please speak to Phoebe Halliwell please?”
“Speaking.”
“Hi Phoebe its Elise (Phoebe bit her lip unsure if she got the job or not) I’m sorry to say but it was a hard decision it was between you and this other woman.”
“Oh, that’s alright I understand…” Phoebe felt like she was going to cry.
“No, I don’t think you do you see even though both of you were very good I had to choose someone and that someone is you!”
“Excuse me?” Phoebe wasn’t sure if she heard correctly.
“You got the job! So when can you start?” Phoebe fainted.
“Phoebe? Hello?”
Piper ran into the foyer and saw Phoebe on the floor “Phoebe!” Piper shook her lightly
“Huh?”
“Phoebe? Hello? Is anyone there?”
“Oh oh oh” Phoebe grabbed the phone “Yea, I’m here sorry about that I just fainted nothing to worry about!” Elise smiled on the other end she wasn’t sure if that was good or bad
“When can you start?”
“When do you want me…to start at is.”
Elise laughed “How about tomorrow?”
“Tomorrow? Sure what time?”
“9am sharp.”
“I will be there thanks, you won’t regret this.” Phoebe put the phone down and got up and screamed at Piper “I got the job!!!”
Piper smiled “I gathered that well done!”
Phoebe smiled “Do you wanna join me and Prue for lunch that way we can celebrate together.”
“Oh, I’d love to but I’m meeting up with Leo” Piper paused for a minute before she continued “You know what Phoebe even though me and Leo are married It feels like we’re not I mean we still haven’t gone away for a honeymoon and we’re so busy what with me being a Charmed one and Leo being a Whitelighter I don’t know if I can take this any longer.”
Phoebe hugged Piper “Hey, you and Leo have been though so much! You proved everyone wrong and showed them that you can work and Leo loves you so much Piper…”
“I know I’m just being stupid.”
“No you’re not you’re just worried that’s normal and natural and you’re not being stupid.” Piper smiled “Thanks Phoebe for being here when I need you the most I love you.”
“And I love you too.” Phoebe replied smiling.
Piper smiled “I’ve gotta go to P3 and thanks again for the talk.”
“ No problem I’m always here for ya.”
Piper kissed Phoebe on the cheek and grabbed her keys to the jeep before closing the door.
Phoebe was about to head upstairs when Cole shimmered in. “Cole.” Phoebe smiled and went up to him she was going to kiss him when Cole walked away from her
“Phoebe we need to talk.” Phoebe knew what was coming.

Prue had just made it she smiled as she sat down Brooke sat next to her. “What’s going on?” “Well you’re about to find out.” Brooke replied.
“Now as many of you know there are going to be some major changes around here (Megan had a huge grin on her face) the first is this never ever be late if you’re late more than (short pause) 3 times you’re fired.” There were a few groans. “The second is this from now on there is a 3 o clock snack time but no chocolate because I’m on a diet and seeing chocolate won’t help and every Friday we will have a staff meeting at 9 pm and that’s it any questions. So I guess you’re all happy with the rules? Cuz if you ain’t then let me know.”
“I know I am.” Prue broke the silence first other
“Same here.” Brooke said other people agreed.
“Okay people, back to work except for you Prue.”
Prue froze “M…. me why what I have done?” People quickly went out of the boardroom Prue bit her lip trying to re call what she had said to Megan she came up with nothing great I can’t believe I don’t remember anything I said Prue thought to herself. Megan sat next to Prue for about a minute nothing was said which made Prue feel more uncomfortable “Prue, you’re this year’s must have accessory everyone I know loves your work and that is why I would like for you to work in New York next weekend I know its short notice but do you wanna take it?”
“I’m speechless are you sure that you want me wouldn’t you want someone like Brooke?” Megan smiled “You know Michael told me that you always thought of other before yourself but the thing in Brooke a similar thing like this about 2 years ago, now Prue I’ll give you until Wednesday morning to think about it.”
Prue got up she smiled “You know I have never been called this years must have accessory I’ll let you know and can I bring someone along?”
“Sure you can.”
Prue headed towards the door and turned around “Thanks.” Prue said before heading out the door she knew whom she wanted to take I wonder if he would say yes.
Phoebe raised her voice as tears fell down her cheeks. “Cole, what do you want me to say? I mean you’ve changed over the past month or so but ever since this week started you’re more different you’re more distance.”
“Which is why I think we need a bit of time apart so we can figure things out.”
“We?! No you’re the one who wants the break not me! Who’s the other woman? I mean that is why you want to go on a break isn’t to figure out who you want. Do I know her?”
“Phoebe I’ve changed I’ll put my hands up for that but the last thing I wanted to do was hurt you.” Cole went to put his arm around Phoebe but she just pushed him back.
“Who is she?!” Phoebe screamed.
“I…I can’t tell you I’ve already hurt you Phoebe I don’t wanna hurt you even more.”
Phoebe laughed, “Hurt me even more how can you possibly hurt me even more?”
“Phoebe I…”
“Just go Cole before I do something I regret.” Cole looked at Phoebe and shimmered out. Prue had opened the front door “Phoebe?” Phoebe looked at Prue before she broke down. Prue ran over to her and wrapped Phoebe in her arms.
hollyshannensangel
Shannen Wanna Be

The love triangle

Postby hollyshannensangel » Fri Aug 29, 2003 2:07 pm

Leo pulled away from Piper
“What’s the matter?” Leo got up and started to walk towards the bar in P3
“Piper, I’ve been thinking not about us about that warlock that attacked you and Phoebe.” Piper pulled a face as much as she loved Leo she didn’t want to talk about demons or warlocks all she wanted to do was spend time with her husband “What about him?”
“Well I was thinking I think the source must of send him…”
Piper got up “Leo, I already figured that out and can we for once not talk about warlocks or anything work related I mean whenever I see you its always about demons or some evil that’s out to get us for once I want to spend time with you and not worry about anything or anyone apart from you and me.” Piper then kissed Leo.
Cole shimmered in “Hi guys…”
Piper pulled away an glared at Cole “Cole, can’t you see we’re busy?”
Cole laughed “Yeah busy anyway you know when that warlock attacked Prue and me…” “Wait a minute you and Prue were attacked?”
“Erm yeah that’s what I said didn’t I guess you didn’t know huh?”
“Does it look like I knew? I’m going to kill her! By the way do you know where Phoebe is?” Cole bit his lip hoping that Piper wouldn’t ask that. “I’m not sure I think she’s at home but that was the last time I seen her.”
“When did you see her? Why doesn’t anyone tell me anything any more I have become invisible or something?” Piper muttered to herself Leo over heard and replied “Who said that?”
“Ha! Funny!” Piper grabbed her keys and headed towards the stairs
“Where you going?” Leo asked.
“To find Phoebe or Prue!”
“I wouldn’t if I was you.” Piper stopped and turned around
“Why?”
Cole muttered something under his breath but Piper didn’t catch it
“Say what?”
“Because I told Phoebe that we sort of need a break and then we got into a huge fight. Gotta go!”
Piper froze Cole “I knew Cole couldn’t be trusted.”
Piper glared at Leo “You’re not helping Leo.” Piper stood in front of Cole and unfroze him “You ain’t going no where not till you tell me the full story! Now sit your ass down on that table!” Leo laughed then stopped when Piper looked at him. “You think this is funny? I’ll show you what’s funny!” Piper then blew Leo up.
“Ouch that’s gotta hurt.”
“Yeah and I’ll do it to you if you don’t start talking!”
Leo orbed back and snapped “Piper! What the hell is up with you?” Leo didn’t wait for an answer instead he just orbed up there.
Cole knew that he couldn’t tell Piper about Prue she’d kill him then kill Prue Cole knew what he had to do. “You wanna know what happened fine here goes.”

”And then…. he said that w…w…we need a break to f…figure things out.” Prue and Phoebe were sitting down on Phoebe’s bed. Phoebe carried on telling Prue what happened she just looked at her younger sister and stroked her hair she felt like she was going to be sick. Its all my fault Prue thought none of this would have happened if I hadn’t kissed Cole Prue closed her eyes. “Phoebe do you want to go away next weekend?”
Phoebe looked at Prue “What?”
“Megan said that I could take someone with me to New York and well I think you need it and hopefully you can get your mind off Cole.”
“I…I don’t know. Listen Prue if you don’t mind I’m gonna go to bed.”
“But its only 2pm.”
“I know.” Phoebe kissed Prue on the forehead “Thanks.” Phoebe muttered,
“Hey do you want me to tuck you in?” Prue asked smiling.
“No thanks. Prue could you go please?”
Prue got up and looked at Phoebe “Listen Phoebe if you never need to talk you can always come to me and you’re better off without Cole.”
Phoebe crawled into her bed she couldn’t be bothered to get changed she wasn’t in the mood. Prue closed the door and went downstairs into the kitchen then she busted into tears. 5 minutes later her cell phone rang. Prue picked it up. “H…Hello?”
“Prue? Where are you? Your break finished half an hour ago.”
“Megan I…I don’t feel too well.” Megan pushed her hair through her blonde hair first she’s late and now she’s not feeling well maybe I should fire her? Megan thought to herself. “Just let me know when you’re feeling better Prue.”
Prue switched her phone off and closed her eyes.
When she opened her eyes Prue saw Cole “Cole? What you doing here?”
“Piper!” Leo took Piper’s hand “Think about this!” Piper and Leo were in the foyer auguring about Phoebe and Cole
“What’s there to think about? I’m gonna talk to her then kill Cole!”
Prue began to panic thinking that Piper had found out about them. Cole took Prue’s hand and shimmered them out of the kitchen. Piper walked into the kitchen and placed her bag on the table “Phoebe? Prue?” Piper than turned around and went upstairs into Prue’s room no one was there she then opened Phoebe’s door and smiled to herself when she saw Phoebe sleeping. Leo placed his hands on Piper’s shoulders. “Talk to her later.” Piper looked at Leo as her eyes slowly began to fill up with tears. “Leo, how could he do this to Phoebe?”
“I don’t know.”
Leo smiled at Piper all of this made him realise how he had been neglecting Piper “Piper, I’m sorry about these past few weeks.”
Piper kissed Leo “So I am. Leo I don’t wanna loose you.”
“You won’t I promise.” With that they headed back downstairs.

“Cole we have to stop this.” Tears rolled down Prue’s cheek she looked out of the window she didn’t want Cole to see her like this. “Prue, I can’t stop thinking about you I want to be with you.”
“Yeah? Well look at what has happened! I can’t do this to Phoebe it…it was a mistake.”
“We are not a mistake Prue!” Cole took a deep breath and walked towards Prue before he carried on “Prue, I have never felt this about anyone before.”
Prue laughed and turned around “Cole, this isn’t about what you or I want this is about Phoebe and I can’t hurt her any more.”
Cole slid his arms around Prue’s waist and kissed her. “Prue, I know you don’t want to hurt Phoebe any more but I can’t keep away from you I falling for you and I know that you’re falling for me.” When Cole finished talking he kissed Prue backed away but then realised that she couldn’t help the way she felt about Cole and kissed him back.
“Prue?” Piper was downstairs making herself a cup of coffee when Phoebe walked into the kitchen. “Hi honey do you want one?”
“Sure, where’s Prue?” Phoebe sat down
“Work I guess. But I didn’t hear her leave actually I didn’t even know she was here.”
“Piper, before you ask I don’t want to talk about it.”
Piper smiled “You can read me like a book. Phoebe I want you to know that I’m here for you no matter what.”
Phoebe began to think about Cole and who the other woman was “I think that he is seeing Kate the one who work’s with him in his firm she’s always flirting with him but she ain’t even all that!”
“Well, you’re all that Phoebe Cole’s crazy to have spilt from you I know for a fact that there are lots of guys who would love to go out with you.”
That made Phoebe smile. “Piper? Could we just rent a DVD or something? I’m not in the mood to go and out or do anything.”
“Sure what do you wanna rent? Kill It Before It Dies?” Piper knew that it was one of Phoebe’s favourite movies.
“Sure or how about Bridget Jones Diary or Shallow Hal?”
Piper grinned, “Come on then knowing my luck I’ll choose the wrong one.”

Phoebe and Piper were at Blockbusters Piper was looking for some other DVD Phoebe just looked outside the window she wasn’t in the mood to go out and choose the DVD but Piper wouldn’t leave the house so Phoebe had no choice.
“Excuse me.” Phoebe didn’t answer,
“Excuse me.” Phoebe felt someone tap her on her shoulder she turned around
“Huh?”
The guy blushed he was about 5’9 his eyes were light blue and he had light brown hair.
“Erm, Hi I couldn’t help put notice you and I was wondering if maybe you’d like to go out some time? Here’s my number.” Before Phoebe could react the guy disappeared.
“Hey, who was that?” Piper asked as she opened the door to go out,
“Don’t know and don’t care.” Phoebe was about to throw his business card into the bin when Piper stopped her.
“Hey, don’t throw it just yet this guy (Piper read the name) Evan could stop you from thinking about you know who.”
Phoebe looked at Piper and just walked until she reached the Jeep. “Piper, don’t mention him cuz I can’t deal with it not yet.” Phoebe then got into the Jeep and closed the door. Piper started the engine and began to drive. “Prue asked me to go away with her on the weekend what do you think?”
“Do you want to go?”
“I’m not sure but I can’t say no to her.”
hollyshannensangel
Shannen Wanna Be

The love triangle

Postby hollyshannensangel » Fri Aug 29, 2003 2:07 pm

Prue was in the Sunroom when Piper and Phoebe came in. “Prue, where ya been?” Prue didn’t hear Piper she was just thinking about what just happened. Prue pushed her hand back through her hair.
“Prue!”
Prue turned around “Oh, hey guys.” Piper and Phoebe looked at each with worried looks. Prue noticed their looks. “Guys don’t worry about me I’m okay really. So Phoebe you decided about New York?”
“New York? You didn’t tell me she asked you to go there.”
Phoebe smiled “You didn’t ask me Piper and yeah I have I’d love to come with you.”
Prue stood up a huge smile appeared on her face “That’s great.” Prue then hugged Phoebe.
Just then a Warlock appeared the same warlock that had attacked them before. “Hey girls sorry to destroy your party but.” He threw an energy ball at Piper “Piper!” Phoebe and Prue shouted. Prue waved her hand and send the warlock flying. Prue called Leo’s name Leo appeared he was still angry at Piper. “Piper like I said before…”
“Leo, she needs healing!” Prue voice was filled with anger. Leo’s eyes widen why is it that Piper it the one who is always the target? Leo thought to himself as he began to heal Piper. Prue walked away from Piper, Phoebe and Leo. “Prue sweetie where you going?”
“To sort that warlock out.” The warlock was lying on the floor when Prue came in. “Get up. (The warlock didn’t move) I said GET UP!” Prue was filled with more anger. The warlock got up and smirked at Prue. “I know your secret Prue and soon everyone is going to find out but don’t worry I’m not going to tell anyone just yet.” Before Prue could say or do anything he disappeared.
Prue bit her lip and turned around only to find Piper, Phoebe and Leo standing there she wondered if they heard. “Piper, glad to you’re okay.”
“Yeah whatever, so where’s that son of a bitch who tried to kill me?”
“He disappeared. I mean 1 minute he’s here then the next poof.”
“I hate when they do that!”
Phoebe smiled at Piper’s remark. “I know honey we all. I say we should do what we’re good at doing.” Prue and Piper looked at her Phoebe shook her head. “Oh come on guys what do we do when we need help? Look in the Book Of Shadows and Leo go see if they know anything about him you know in case there ain’t nothing in the book.” Leo kissed Piper then orbed up there.
The girls went up to the attic Piper noticed that Prue wasn’t with them “Phoebe?”
“Uh huh? You know I don’t even know what we’re looking for” Phoebe was looking through the BOS
“Phoebe!”
Phoebe looked up “Piper, chill I heard you the first time what’s up?”
“Where’s Prue?”
“Well she ain’t here that’s for sure.”
“Phoebe you’re not funny.”
Phoebe grinned. “She’s probably downstairs. Funny that cuz Prue’s normally the first one to the book. Piper why don’t you see where she is?”
“I’ll do that.” Piper went downstairs.
“I still don’t know what I’m looking for.” Phoebe spoke a bit louder hoping that she’d get a bit of help from Grams. The pages began to flip “Thank you but you took you’re time.”
Piper came back up. “I can’t find Prue anywhere.”
Phoebe looked up “That’s funny, firstly that warlock disappears now Prue does.”
“Phoebe you’re not funny and its not like Prue to just disappear without telling us (short pause) well ok it is like Prue but not when we’re hunting for warlocks (another short pause) she’s being acting weird this week.”
“I know, I mean who would of thought she’d ask me to go to New York.” Phoebe joked.
Piper smiled its typical of Phoebe to make a joke at a time like this. “Yeah but they have brought us closer together especially you and Prue.”
Phoebe smiled “I know you think I should send the source a thank you card and some flowers? I wonder if you can get someone to deliver down there?” Piper and Phoebe both laughed. “You know what I can’t seem to find anything about that warlock who attacked us the only page that comes up is the Truth Spell why would Grams do that?”
“Well maybe she thinks you need it you know for Cole find out the truth?”
Phoebe shook her head “After what happened to Prue? I don’t think so but I don’t wanna see or talk about him.”
“But you’ll have to sooner or later I mean Phoebe wouldn’t you like to find out the truth?”
“I already know it he’s seeing some other woman and like I said before its that stupid woman who’s working with him. Now if you don’t mind I’m going to go and watch Shallow Hal.” Phoebe headed towards the door “Phoebe don’t do this to yourself?”
“Do what? Feel sorry for myself? Well excuse me Piper but I think I need to cuz no one else is.” Phoebe then slammed the door behind her. Piper covered her face with her hands why do I say the wrong thing at the wrong time? She thought to herself.
“Come in.” Piper walked into Phoebe’s room not sure of what she was going to say.
“Phoebe look I’m sorry its just that well I’m worried about you and you don’t want to go out that’s not like you.”
“No it’s not your fault that me and Cole are on a break oh I’m sorry let me rephrase that I mean broke up cuz we all know that there’s where a break leads to.”
Piper hugged Phoebe “Phoebe I want to ask you something.”
Prue was walking she needed time to think about Cole and about Phoebe Prue knew she had to tell Phoebe sooner or later why is life so complicated? Prue’s phone began to ring. “Hello?”
“Prue, its Megan you made up your mind about going to New York this weekend?”
“This weekend? You told me that it was next weekend!”
“Did I? Oh I’m sorry I guess I must of got the dates wrong.”
“I’m coming and I’m bringing my sister along.”
“Okay then the plane leaves at 7pm Friday night okay don’t be late bye.” Megan put the phone down. Prue decided to head home knowing her sisters they would be worried about her.
“So do you still want to come?”
“Sure but I wanna sit by the window on the way there and back.”
Prue smiled and hugged she sister. “Thanks Phoebe.”
“For what? I mean you’re the one who asked me. Now if you don’t mind I’m going to go shopping.”
“You are?”
“Yes Prue I am don’t act all surprised I mean I’m going to need a new wardrobe if I’m planning to go with you after all New York is the capital place of shopping and of style.” Phoebe took Prue’s car keys and went.
“Hey, Piper what did you say or do?”
“You know I really don’t know I mean we had a long chat before you came back.”
Cole shimmered in. “Cole! What you doing here?” Piper glared at him her tone was harsh. “Look I know that am the last person you wanna see but I need to talk to Prue.” “Oh, why?”
“Well I have this case and its something to do Prue’s workplace so if you don’t mind.” Cole wasn’t sure if Piper brought that line but she did. “Okay, I’ll be at the club see you later Prue.” Piper walked out of the foyer and opened the door but not before glaring at Cole. “Cole, what you doing here?” Prue was happy to see him but worried in case they would get caught. “I was wondering how would you like to go to Las Vegas with me for the week?”
“A week?”
“Ok how about for a few days next week?” Prue was about to say yes but she hesitated. “You hesitated, which means your thinking about it which normally means no.”
“Cole, I’d love to go but I’ll have to think about it.” Prue then smiled and kissed Cole she felt so safe and loved when she was around him. They heard some keys jingle Prue quickly pulled away “I’ll phone you when I’ve made my mind up.” Prue then kissed Cole before he shimmered out. The door opened and Prue turned around. “Phoebe what you doing back so early?”
“Would you believe I forgot my credit card Prue are you okay?”
“Yes, why wouldn’t I be?”
“Well its just that you like flustered what you done?”
“Do I? I haven’t done nothing.”
Phoebe didn’t believe her Prue’s hiding something but what she thought to herself as she picked up her credit card. “That’s funny I don’t remember leaving my card by the phone. Prue you would tell me if something was wrong?”
Prue could tell that Phoebe was worried which made her feel guiltier. “Phoebe honey, I’m okay really and if there was something wrong I’d tell you.”
Phoebe smiled she knew Prue was lying but she didn’t say anything she just headed towards the door “Prue thanks for leading me your car.”
“Oh no worries.” When Phoebe closed the door Prue ran up to the attic.
hollyshannensangel
Shannen Wanna Be

The love triangle

Postby hollyshannensangel » Fri Aug 29, 2003 2:08 pm

Bright white lights appeared. “Prue honey, what’s the matter?” Prue smiled unsure of what to say, Prue began to play with her cuticles she did that when she was nervous. “Mom (Prue pushed her hair through her hair) I don’t know what to do, I’ve done something I shouldn’t have done.”
Patty smiled she was glad that her oldest child knew that she could turn to her for advice. “Just take your time.”
“You know Phoebe’s boyfriend? Cole you met him at Piper and Leo’s wedding.”
“I remember, what about them?”
“Well they broke up and…”
“They did? Why am I the last (short pause) to know these things?” Patty was going to say last person but she changed her mind after all I’m not a person she thought. “They made such a nice couple but of course I didn’t trust him what with him being a demon and…”
“Mom! Listen!” Prue snapped she didn’t mean to but she needed to talk to someone it was eating her up inside. Patty was taken back by this Prue knew she could see it in her mother’s eye. “Mom, I’m so sorry its just that…I’m so stupid and before you say I’m not wait until you’ve heard the full story then (short pause) I don’t know.” Prue began to pace up and down that was another thing she did when she was nervous. “I…we…I kissed Cole”
“You did what?!”
Prue recognised that tone. “Mom, I know I shouldn’t have done it but I couldn’t help it every time I’m around him Cole makes me feel so alive so happy and I’m falling for him even more.”
Patty wasn’t sure what to say.
Prue carried on “I tried to stop it because of Phoebe I didn’t want to hurt her but now I have and I don’t know what to do.”
“Well, it could be worse I mean at least you didn’t sleep with him right?”
Prue bit her lip she wanted to lie but she knew that her mom would know. Prue looked at Patty “I…”
Patty knew from Prue’s expression that she did. Patty wanted to tell Prue what she really thought but she knew that she couldn’t Prue was feeling bad. “Honey, we all make mistakes I mean what you’re feeling for Cole that will….”
“Pass? I don’t think so mom I think I’m in love with him I don’t really know but what I feel for Cole won’t pass…”
Leo orbed in
“Leo!”
Leo wasn’t sure how to re-act “I’m sorry I’ll….”
Patty smiled “Leo, it doesn’t matter Prue, I know that you’ll make the right decision just listen to your heart and if you ever need to talk you know what to do I love you.” Before Prue could thank her mom for listening Patty went “That’s weird I didn’t even blow the flame out.”
“I guess they must need her. Listen Prue I’m sorry I didn’t know…”
“Leo its not your fault its mine.”
Thursday came quick Prue and Phoebe spend most of their time packing before they knew it was night. “I can’t believe it 9pm already?”
Prue smiled at Phoebe “Prue I’m going to P3 do you wanna come?”
“I think I’ll give it a miss if that’s alright by you.”
Phoebe hugged Prue “Yeah it is you need you beauty sleep!”
Prue hit Phoebe playfully “Not funny! I’ll see you later.”
Prue went to her room to finish packing. She opened her door. “Cole!”
“Hey beautiful I couldn’t let you leave without saying bye.” Prue smiled and kissed Cole.
Piper opened the door Phoebe had phoned her to let her know that she was at P3 and she wanted to check on Prue. “You have to check up on her I’m worried about her if you don’t I’ll premonition you to death!” Piper smiled Phoebe’s is defiantly the joker in this family. She went to stairs and heard giggling coming from Prue’s room at first Piper thought it was her imagination but she wasn’t sure so Piper quietly crept to the door. Prue smiled at Cole she had listened to what her mom said and followed her heart. Piper wasn’t sure if she was hearing things was that Cole voice?
“Prue have you thought about it?”
Prue smiled and kissed him and put her head on his chest. “Cole I…”
Piper froze she prayed that she was wrong but something told her she wasn’t there was only one way to find out Piper took a deep breath and opened Prue’s bedroom door.
“I knew it!” Piper wasn’t sure if she was going to be sick “Piper I can…” Piper glared at Prue then at Cole she then froze him. “Prue how the hell could you do this?”
Prue got up and wrapped the bed sheet around her. “Piper you don’t understand….”
“To right I don’t! How could you?!” Piper voice began to rise “What about Phoebe? Or don’t you care about her I guess you don’t otherwise you wouldn’t be sleeping with him!” Piper then unfroze Cole. “Get out!” Piper snapped Cole wasn’t sure if he wanted to he didn’t want to leave Prue he looked at Prue she bit her lip and nodded her hair. Cole was about to kiss her “Better not….” Prue said Cole then shimmered out. Piper pushed her hand through her hair. For the next two minutes there was silence Prue and Piper both felt awkward it then hit Piper. “You’re the reason why they spilt up aren’t you?” Piper didn’t give Prue the chance to speak. “Prue I can’t believe it I never thought you would do this.”
“Piper, you don’t understand what he means to me………”
“Well obviously Cole means more to you than Phoebe! You have two choice you either end it with him or I’ll tell Phoebe everything (sort pause) or better still you’ll tell her everything!” Piper then turned around and slammed the door before heading back downstairs. Prue covered her face with her hand she knew she had to choose.
hollyshannensangel
Shannen Wanna Be

The love triangle

Postby hollyshannensangel » Fri Aug 29, 2003 2:09 pm

what do you thinks of it so far I've finished this story but I'd like to get people's views about what they think good or bad Image
hollyshannensangel
Shannen Wanna Be

The love triangle

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Aug 29, 2003 4:48 pm

Hey,

I think its good. Can't wait to read more. Continue. Maybe you should put Andy in it...to make it real interesting.....like the 4 love triangle....Prue being in love with Cole, Andy in love with Prue, Phoebe in love with Andy and Cole in love with Phoebe....

Keep it up!
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

The love triangle

Postby hollyshannensangel » Thu Sep 04, 2003 2:12 pm

“Morning guys.” Phoebe was downstairs in the kitchen Prue and Piper were already in the kitchen Piper and Prue hadn’t spoken to each other since last night.
“Hi Phoebe, Prue has something she’d like to tell you. Don’t you?!” Piper’s tone towards Prue was harsh.
“Huh?” Prue was still thinking who she was going to choose she got up. “I’m going to get some air.” Prue walked out. Piper followed behind
“Oh no I don’t think so!” Prue just ignored Piper but Piper quickly ran to door and blocked her way. “Prue you ain’t going nowhere!”
“Piper, Prue what’s going on?” Phoebe wondered what she missed last night.
“Piper get out of my way!”
“No! Not until you tell her!”
“Tell who what? Hello?” Prue and Piper didn’t hear Phoebe in fact they didn’t even see her. “Don’t make me do this!” Piper still didn’t move. Prue then waved her hand and send Piper flying. She heard a crash but she didn’t look back she just got in her car and drove off.
“Piper!” Phoebe ran over to her middle sister and helped her get up. “Piper what the hell is wrong with you two?”
Piper didn’t want to tell Phoebe “It doesn’t matter.”
Phoebe looked surprised. “It doesn’t matter? Of course it does I mean hello she send you flying!”
“Yea I know I always wondered what it would be like to fly.” Piper grinned she had to think of something to tell Phoebe. “She got into a huge fight with someone at work and she’s taking it out on me.” Piper felt bad for lying Prue I hope you make your mind up cuz I can’t lie to Phoebe Piper thought as Phoebe hugged her.

Prue found herself driving to Cole’s she didn’t know if he was there or what she was going to say. Cole heard the elevator doors open he wondered who it could be. “Prue?” Prue smiled this was going to be the hardest choice she had to make
“Cole, we need to talk.” Prue sat down.
“Do you want anything to drink?” Prue shook her head.
“Cole, I came over here because I was going to break up with you I mean Piper know and it’s only a matter of time before Phoebe finds out…”
“I figured as much as what happens next do we stay friends?”
Prue smiled. “No, because I’ve thought about it and I’m not going to stop seeing you its just to hard and if Phoebe finds out I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it.”
Cole smiled and put his arms around Prue and kissed her. Prue pulled away “I better get going cuz I don’t wanna miss my flight.”
“So when will I see you again?”
Prue smiled “I’ll let you know and I’ll phone you when I get to New York.” Prue kissed Cole before getting back in the elevator.
“Hi is Prue there?”
“No she isn’t I don’t know where she is and….”
“Well could you let her know that Megan would like to see her at 3pm?”
“Whatever.” Piper then put the phone down she was still angry with Prue.
“Who was that?”
“The wrong number, now Phoebe what would you like for lunch?”
“I don’t mind what you can cook is fine by me, by the way is Prue going to join us?”
“I don’t know.” Piper then went to the kitchen leaving Phoebe more confused and curious about what Prue and Piper were talking about sooner or later I’ll find out phoebe thought. “Hey, Prue where ya been?” Prue closed the door
“I just went for a drive to clear my head. Where’s Piper?” Phoebe pointed towards the kitchen. “Thanks Phoebe could you give us more space cuz I need to talk to Piper.”
“Sure I’ll be upstairs.” Phoebe smiled and headed upstairs.
Prue went into the kitchen. “Phoebe listen (Piper turned around) Oh its you.”
“Look Piper, I know you’re mad at me right now and you have every right to be…”
“I don’t want to talk to you until you’ve made your mind up.” Piper then turned back and pretended to be busy.
“I have and I’ve ended it, that’s where I just went it was wrong I know but I guess I couldn’t help myself.”
“So you’ve really ended it? Cuz Prue if I find you’ve been lying then…”
“Yes I have told him.” Prue wondered if Piper brought it Piper smiled and hugged her sister. Prue felt bad for lying but she didn’t care she always looked out for her sisters now its her time to look out for herself and if that meant seeing Cole secretly then so be it.
“Oh that reminds me some woman phone and you’re suppose to meet Megan at 3.” Prue looked at clock “Piper! That was half an hour ago! Oh god I’m dead” Prue went out the back way and drove off.
“Hey, was that Prue?”
“Uh huh, she had to go and meet Megan.”
“She has? But Megan cancelled the last minute why didn’t you tell Prue I told you to tell her (short pause) oh wait a minute I told myself that.” Phoebe smiled she felt embarrassed she then picked the phone up and dialled Prue’s number.
Prue was driving listening to Daniel Bedingfield “Hello?”
“Prue, hey its Phoebe Megan told me to tell you that she cancelled so there’s no meeting.” “Oh okay then thanks.” Prue turned her phone off and did a u-turn and began to drive back home.
hollyshannensangel
Shannen Wanna Be

The love triangle

Postby hollyshannensangel » Thu Sep 04, 2003 2:13 pm

The doorbell rang Phoebe answered it. “Hi is Prue here?”
“And you are?”
“Oh, I’m sorry I’m Megan Clayton I’m her new boss at 415 Magazine.”
Phoebe smiled. “Oh she won’t be long come on in.” Megan entered the house and had a look around. “Wow I love this house it’s so rare to see a house like this.”
“I know people tell us all the time by the way I’m Phoebe Prue’s younger sister.”
“Ah yes I have heard so much about you good things mind you. It’s nice to finally meet you.” Both of them stood inn the foyer when the door opened. “Prue! (Phoebe had a feeling that Prue would have a go about Megan) Megan’s here.” Prue closed the door smiling at phoebe Prue gave her a thank you look. “Megan hi.”
Megan smiled “Here’s a list of what you’ll be doing in New York your shift on Saturday you will start 6 hours after the plane lands and finish at 11pm but that depends on what time the plane arrives and land cuz sometimes they can be unreliable and Sunday you start at 10am and I don’t know what time you finish.”
Prue looked at the sheet “But I only get a few hours sleep! Why it that? And why do I have a photo shoot? I mean I’m nothing special I’m just a photographer.”
“Prue, its like I said your this years must have and you can’t say no cuz I’ve already said yes.” “Why did you ask me before saying yes?” Phoebe slowly walked out of the room she knew that Prue was angry and Phoebe didn’t want to stick around to see what happens next. “Prue, I thought you’d love the idea.”
“That’s not the point you should have asked me.”
“I see your point but try to see it from my…. I mean the company’s point of view.”
“Right, great publicity more money what more could you possibly want?” Megan knew Prue wasn’t happy she had every right not to be. “Prue, you’re doing it whether you want to or not I’ll see you at the airport.” Megan then slammed the door behind her.
Phoebe walked in. “Hey, Prue I guess it didn’t go down to well huh?”
“You knew?”
“Yea, and I think it’s a great idea I mean come on look at you (they both went and looked in the mirror Phoebe put her arms around Prue’s neck) your sexy, beautiful, smart, stylish, talented you’re the type of girl women want to be and the type of girl guys wanna date I mean you even had your own stalker.”
Prue laughed “Okay, Phoebe first of all where do you get this info from cuz let me tell you this I ain’t none of the above and don’t remind me of Abbey I just hope that I have no more stalkers coming.”
Phoebe smiled and replied, “To me Prue you are all those and you’re going to do the photo shoot and looking stunning!”
Prue and Phoebe were both at the airport Piper as usual made a scene. “Okay, Piper its like we’re going away forever its only for the weekend and before you know it me and Prue will be annoying you and you would wish that we’d stayed there.”
Piper smiled. “You guys better phone when you get to the hotel!” Prue spotted Megan it was 6:30pm Prue looked at Phoebe and wondered if she was doing the right thing by bringing her. “Prue, about before I’m sorry, if you don’t want to do it then I understand.” Prue smiled
“I wasn’t going to do it but the Phoebe made me realise that I should do it.”
“That’s good well we should go checked and everything.” Prue and Phoebe said they goodbyes to a tearful Piper and Leo.
“Guys if you ever need me you know what to do.” Leo said smiling.
“Yea, thanks.” Prue then hugged him and Piper before making her way to the checking desk. They soon boarded the plane and Piper and Leo watched the plane set off both unaware that Cole was watching from a distance.
Saturday had gone pretty fast. Prue was working with a magazine company, which was owned by 415 Magazine and it to was called NY Magazine. She started 5 hours after the plane had landed she didn’t even know what time she was going to finish, whilst Phoebe met up with her old friends she hadn’t seen she left New York 3 years ago. Phoebe was eating and watching some TV when Prue opened the hotel door. “Phoebe I’m beat I’m going to sleep.” Phoebe smiled and put her arms around her sister. “I can see why it’s nearly half eleven.” Prue fell on the double bed and fell asleep. Phoebe got up and left the room. “Phoebe what you doing here its nearly half eleven.” Phoebe had gone downstairs into the bar “Hi-ya Megan have you see Prue lately?” Phoebe didn’t give Megan a chance to reply. “You know what? It’s bad enough that Josh or whatever his stupid name is gave you half the day off and made Prue work 5 hours after the plane had laded but you expect her to go back to work at 10am?”
Megan stopped drinking. “Nope, Josh this is Phoebe Prue’s younger sister.” Josh turned around and smiled “Hi.”
Phoebe didn’t say anything. “So is she staring at 10 or what? Cuz let me tell you this she is beat and you guys are going to turn her…”
“Hey, let me stop you there firstly I know the hours sucked today but one of our top photographers had to visit his mom in the hospital and Prue’s a good photographer and when the plane landed we thought we’d start her early but we didn’t think she’d finish this late anyway she starts tomorrow at 11.”
Phoebe glared at him. “What? You could of given her the day off I mean her photo shoot starts at…”
Josh interrupted Phoebe “11 and I’m not sure what time it finishes then she has an interview.”
hollyshannensangel
Shannen Wanna Be

Next

Return to Over to you