The love triangle

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

The love triangle

Postby hollyshannensangel » Thu Sep 04, 2003 2:13 pm

“That’s perfect.” Max had been taking photos of Prue for what seemed like hours and hours.
“And that’s it thanks.” Prue smiled at last It finished Phoebe walked over to her. “Hey, I told you you’d look sexy.”
“Yea well I’m just glad I choose my own outfits.”
“Yea, well you should have worn that maid outfit.”
“Yea, cuz that’s really the image I’m going for.” Phoebe and Prue both laughed.
“You know what Prue? I don’t know about you but I feel like over the past 3 years we have connected more you know what I mean?”
“Yeah I do.” This made Prue feel guilty.
“Prue, honey what’s the matter?”
“Oh, nothing I’m just thinking about stuff.”
“What kinda stuff?”
Prue smiled “Just stuff.”
Phoebe began to get curious “Is it to do with the fight you and Piper had?”
Prue bit her lip. “I really don’t want to talk about it not yet anyway.”
Prue was at the bar whilst Phoebe was with her ex-boyfriend. “Told you I’m good.” Phoebe smiled Wayne laughed “Since when? I never had you down as the type to play pool.”
“I’ve changed for the better.”
“So I noticed how are things between Prudence and yourself?” Phoebe laughed, “Things are going great between us, but sometimes I feel like I’m living a dream because it’s so surreal at times you know the fact that me and Prue get on so well,” Phoebe pushed her hand through her hair and carried on. “Prue’s been great to me and since the whole Cole thing it made me realise how lucky I am to have sisters like Prue and Piper, I know that I’m blessed to have them as my sisters and I couldn’t ask for any other sisters.”
Wayne smiled. “I’m glad that you two are getting on more…”
“Oh man is that the time? Prue is going to kill me, the plane leaves in an hour.” Phoebe kissed Wayne on the cheek grabbing her bag she ran out of the house to the hotel.
”Prue, I’m so sorry I’m late I lost track of time.”
“No, worries I’ve already packed everything as you can tell.” Phoebe smiled thinking to herself no lecture something is wrong with Prue. “I can see that, so where’s the boss from hell?”
Prue smiled “You really think she’s like that?”
“Like d’uh of course Megan’s so mean and…”
“Megan hi we’re ready to leave!” Phoebe felt herself go red.
Megan smiled at Prue “I can see that, Prue I’ve order a taxi could you see if its here?” Prue and Phoebe both knew that Megan had heard what Phoebe said. “I don’t know I mean can’t you?” Prue asked not wanting to leave Phoebe.
“Prue, go I’ll be fine.” Phoebe whispered in her ear. “Fine.”
Once Prue left Megan turned to Phoebe “You may not like me Phoebe but don’t slag me off not to my staff especially not to Prue, you got that?!” Phoebe wondered why Megan said that last bit. “The only reason why I don’t like you is cuz your treating my sister like some slave, you give her unconditional hours it ain’t right it ain’t humane!” Megan bit her lip. “I guess I have been over working her a bit but Prue hasn’t said anything to me.”
“Prue isn’t the type to complain about her hours she just does her work.”
“Tell you what when we get back to San Francisco I’ll change her hours Phoebe I’m not some evil boss that likes to over work people unless I don’t like that person but I like Prue she’s good at what she does.” Phoebe wasn’t sure if Megan was lying or not. “Thanks.”
“No, problem Phoebe.” Prue walked in “Hey, the cab’s here.”

Two months had gone past Piper still wasn’t aware that Prue was still seeing Cole, she was to busy with the club or with Leo, as for Phoebe well she started to date guys but she was still hung up on Cole and who the other woman was.
It was half past ten Phoebe and Piper were both out whilst Prue was heading towards the bathroom she wondered why she put it off for so long she then closed the door, for a moment she just looked at the kit she wasn’t sure if she was going to take it or not. “Come on Prue, sooner or later you’ll have to take it” she muttered to herself.
Prue wasn’t sure how to feel she began to cry then felt sick.
The next day Prue came down stairs and entered the kitchen. “What’s that smell?” “Fresh coffee I pour you some.” Piper waited for Prue to pick her mug up I think I’m gonna be sick. Prue thought she turned around and ran up the stairs Piper wondered what she had said
Phoebe was in the attic she had just finished saying the truth spell wondering if she did the right thing. “Well, there’s only one way to find out.” Phoebe spoke out aloud.
Prue looked at herself in the mirror disgusted by herself she did her brush and washed her face hoping that her sisters wouldn’t ask.
“Prue was you sick or something?”
“N…. Yes” Prue was shocked was did I say yes she muttered she changed the subject. “How are things with you and Leo?”
“Great things couldn’t be…. actually I’m lying things couldn’t be worse.” Piper and Prue both looked at each other “Phoebe!”
Phoebe came down the stairs “I forgot you guys were here, what the matter?”
“Don’t like you don’t know! You cast the truth spell didn’t you?”
“You don’t say and Piper you really need to chill out cuz all that stressing is coursing you more wrinkles!” Phoebe bit her lip “Oh my god I’m so sorry Piper actually I’m not…”
Prue began to laugh, “Prue, this is not funny help me out!” Prue smiled she turned around to say something when she shimmered out.
Phoebe and Piper both looked at each in surprise. “What the hell just happened?”
“I guess she got a new power.”
“Yea but Piper did she just shimmer?”
“I don’t know…Leo!”
Leo orbed in “Hey, what’s the matter?”
“I’ll tell you what’s the matter you not wanting…”
Phoebe put her hand over Piper’s mouth “Okay Leo ignore her why has Prue got a new power?”
“I don’t know she’s not suppose to.”
“Could you check with the Elders?”
“Why? It’s not like you listen to me anyway!”
“Leo, I don’t care just get your ass up there or I’ll get Piper to blow you up!”
Leo muttered something under his breath. “I’m sorry I’ m what? I didn’t quite catch that last part.”
“I said you’re a bossy bitch! Phoebe I’m so sorry.” Leo orbed up there before Phoebe could reply.
Prue had shimmered to Cole’s work place “Okay that’s weird”
“Prue hey (Cole kissed her on the cheek) what you doing here?”
“I need to talk to you.”
“Okay come into my office.” They went into his office Prue closed the door behind her. Prue spoke hoping that she wouldn’t tell the truth. “Cole, I’m pregnant I’m carrying your kid before you ask are sure yes I’m sure oh and I have a new power I can now shimmer but I’m pretty sure that it’s the baby’s power not mine, which is weird cuz the baby is only two months old and it hasn’t developed properly yet.” Before Cole could say anything Prue carried on. “If you’re wondering why I’m not lying to you its cuz well Phoebe cast a truth spell which means we have to stay out of her way cuz I don’t want her to know about us not yet but its probably too late cuz now that I’m pregnant they’ll figure it out and Phoebe and Piper will both kill me.”
Cole smiled “I’m gonna be a father?”
“Have you even been listening to the words that come out of my mouth?”
“Yea, but who would of thought me a father?”
hollyshannensangel
Shannen Wanna Be

The love triangle

Postby hollyshannensangel » Thu Sep 04, 2003 2:15 pm

so whats you think I've done a sqeuel as well for other charmed forums so I'll post it here once i finish posting all of this story as all as you likes its Image
hollyshannensangel
Shannen Wanna Be

The love triangle

Postby Kristin Marie » Thu Sep 04, 2003 4:50 pm

I can't wait till Prue tells Phoebe that Prue's in love with Cole and is pregnant with Cole's child....

Hehe. Lets the fireworks begin!

Keep up the great work!
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

The love triangle

Postby hollyshannensangel » Sun Sep 14, 2003 1:45 pm

Leo orbed back to the Manor. “Oh, come on Piper, I said I’m sorry it isn’t my fault you haven’t got a sense of humour.
“Saying I have wrinkles isn’t funny!”
”Guys…” They didn’t hear Leo
Piper looked at herself in the mirror “See I’ve got none.”
“Yet”
“Guys!” Leo snapped, “Why is when you ask me to do something I do it and you never listen?”
Piper giggled “Oh, honey don’t be silly of course we listen you know when we want to cuz you think you know everything.”
“Its my job to know everything and why are you acting like this huh?”
”You really wanna know why I’ll tell you why because when we went to the future we had a beautiful daughter and I don’t understand no you know what I fail to understand why you don’t want a daughter.”
“You really want to know why? (Turning to Phoebe) by the way shimmering isn’t a witch’s power it never has been its demonic so I don’t know how she got the power.”
“So what does that mean that she got it magically or what?”
“Well, Phoebe why don’t you ask her she’ll tell you the truth after all you did cast the truth spell now Leo back to you.”
”Erm guys I’m gonna go look for Prue right now.”
”Oh that’s right bail when it gets too much.”
”Excuse me Piper, but this is between you and Leo not you, me and Leo okay? I’m going.” Phoebe then went.
“Well? I’m waiting.”
“Fine, I’ll tell you why. I don’t think your ready emotionally or physically I mean there are times when you act like… a child well okay all 3 of you do sometimes and its so annoying and I really don’t want a kid not yet maybe in a few years.”
He began to walk away “Leo, don’t you dare walk away!”
”Or what?” he knew what she was going to she is so predictable.
Piper blew Leo up he orbed back angry “You see what I mean? What you just did was childish and stupid there was no need for it!”
“Excuse me, but you forgot your change.”
”Huh? Oh just keep it.”
Phoebe looked at the building before taking a deep breath as she opened the door.
“Oh come on, I’m serious.”
“So am I (Prue laughed) there is no way my child is going to be called Pamela or Joey.”
”Okay what do you suggest?”
Smiling she replied, “Well, I’m not choosing a name beginning with P I like the name Megan and Dannii.”
Cole smiled and put his arms around her waist “And what if it’s a boy?”
”Its not gonna be a boy.” She then turned around facing Cole and kissed him.

Phoebe began to wonder if why she was here “To find the truth out” she muttered
Then she found herself changing her mind and heading back down the stairs.
They had forgotten about the warlock who had attacked them 2 months ago but he didn’t forget them.
“The time is now and who better to attack than the youngest?”
”I couldn’t agree more, you do know where is don’t you Ronan?”
Ronan smiled “Yup.” He then shimmered out of the Underworld.
“Do you really think it was wise to send him now?”
”After what you saw Seer? The timing couldn’t be more perfect.”
”But I still think we should have waited…”
”What? And let her child be the one to destroy us? This is why today is the perfect day, not only to destroy the Charmed Ones as sisters but as witches’ as well and we must act now if we want Prue’s child evil so she can help us kill everything that is good including the Charmed Ones!” The Source began to laugh so did the Seer but she still wasn’t sure if sending Ronan was the right thing.
”Hello, Phoebe.”
”Do I know you? I’ve seen you somewhere before.”
Ronan smiled “There’s something you should know before you go back home(short pause) Cole and Prue are an item they have been for quite some time.”
Phoebe laughed “Yea, right I don’t know who you are but clearly you don’t know what you’re talking about.”
”Why cuz your sister isn’t like that? Well think again!” he then grabbed Phoebe’s hand and shimmered them to Cole’s office.
“Hey! You’re a…”
”Don’t believe me then believe what you see.” Ronan opened the door and shimmered out.
Prue and Cole were unaware that the door opened and carried on.
Phoebe watched in horror she felt like she was going to be sick tears began to roll down her face as she finally found the truth out entering the room and closing the door she spoke. “How c…could you Prue?”
Prue pulled away “Phoebe! It’s not…”
”What I think? Prue I trusted you…I really thought we were…and all this time it was you!” She wasn’t sure if she made any sense but she didn’t care, as she got angrier her voice began to rise.
”Phoebe please…you don’t understand.”
”Prue I” Phoebe was lost for words she then began to cry, Prue ran over to her and try to comfort her but Phoebe just pushed her away. “Get…. away…from me!”
”Phoebe.” Cole looked at her.
Phoebe took a deep breath before she spoke “Go to hell Cole! (Turning to Prue) I never wanna see you again!”
“You don’t mean that.” Tears rolled Prue’s face as she realised the pain her sister was going through was worse than she imaged.
“Don’t I? Don’t forget I cast the truth spell which mean I ain’t lying you don’t even know how much I hate you right now!” Pushing Prue into Cole Phoebe opened the door and ran off.
hollyshannensangel
Shannen Wanna Be

The love triangle

Postby hollyshannensangel » Sun Sep 14, 2003 1:47 pm

Piper was in Prue’s room looking for something to borrow when she heard the front door slam.
“Phoebe please!”
”Go to hell Prue!”
Piper wondered what was going on she must of found out, there is no way I’m getting involved she thought.
“Piper! I know you’re here I saw your Jeep get your ass down here right now!” Phoebe shouted.
Piper bit her lip as she made her way downstairs.
“Did you know that our sister and Cole…(then it hit her) you’re the reason why Cole wanted to spilt?”
Prue pushed her hand through her hair “Yea, but phoebe I…we didn’t mean to hurt you, it just sorta happened.”
”Well guess what you have! I should of seen this coming it all makes sense now why you were so nice to me and to top it all off you’re f**king pregnant with his kid! How far along are you huh?”
”S…. She’s what?”
Prue smirked at Piper. “Did you really think I’d stopping seeing him? And I’m two months pregnant.”
“What you knew and you didn’t tell me?! That’s why you were fighting before we went to New York.” Phoebe ran up the stairs and slammed her bedroom door shut.

”How could you do this? How could you lie to me you see what you’ve done? This is why I told you stop!”
“Piper, I tried to stop it believe me but I love him too much to give him up.”
”You know, I never thought you was like this but clearly I was wrong!”
Prue didn’t say anything instead she just shimmered out.

“Phoebe can I come in?”
You’re going to come in anyway.”
Piper entered Phoebe’s room and sat on her bed “Look, I know you’re mad at me for not telling you and you have every right to be but it wasn’t my secret to tell.” Phoebe looked at her for a moment before replying. “You still could of told me. It all makes sense you know why she was being so kind to me and asking me to go to New York with her.”
”You really think that’s why she was being so nice to you so you couldn’t freak out as much?”
”Piper, me and Prue haven’t exactly gotten along in the past until I moved back here but now……….” Her voice trailed off.
Piper hugged Phoebe. “I know, Phoebe I’m sorry okay I thought I was doing the right thing I really thought she had ended it with Cole.”
Phoebe smiled as tears began to form in her eyes. “Its not your fault you not the one who betrayed me, Piper you I can forgive but as for her I’ll never forgive her I don’t want to talk to her to be in the same room as her (Phoebe laughs) you know I can’t even say her name.”

Prue had shimmered in 415 Magazine she knew that work was bound to get her mind of what just happened she had entered the room and heard Coldplay and Trouble coming out of Megan’s office great just what I need a song to remind me she thought as she knocked the door.
“Come in.”
”Megan hi listen have you got any work that needs doing now? Cuz well I’d rather not talk about it…” her voice just trailed off as she looked to the floor.
“No prob’s if you want you can get started on choosing the photo’s for next months issue, and here is the magazine along side some photo’s of you when you were in New York.”
Prue took the magazine from Megan and headed out the door muttering “Thanks.”
She sat down at her desk and started to choose some photos but she looked at the NY Magazine cover she was on it then wondered if she should look at the photos she sighed as she began to look for the pages that she was on.
Megan stood next her. “That’s a nice one of you but I really like that one of you and Phoebe.”
Prue looked at the photo before looking up. “I don’t remember them taking a photo of me and Phoebe.”
”Well once Max took the last photo of you he saw how close you and Phoebe and he thought that it was cute that you two have a close relationship.”
Prue just forced a smile thinking yup if only you knew the truth and saw us now.

It was 7am Piper was already in the kitchen eating.
“Hey, phoebe what you doing up work doesn’t start till 9 and you don’t get up till 8.”
”I know but I thought I’d see Elise about her idea.”
Piper smiled she knew that Phoebe was lying. “You know you’ll have to face Prue sooner or later.”
Phoebe pulled a face. “Yea say who?” she then grabbed an apple and headed out of the kitchen
“Hey, aren’t you gonna eat anything?” Piper called after her.
“I’ll get something at work” Phoebe took her jacket and headed towards the door.
Prue was walking up the stairs hoping that Phoebe was home I have to talk to her she thought as she put the keys in the door and opened it, Prue looked at Phoebe and bit her lip. “Phoebe I need to talk to you…”
Phoebe just blanked her and pushed past her.

“Hey, Piper.”
Piper just looked at her for a moment wondering if she said anything she decided not to.
“Okay, so I guess you’re not talking to me either? That’s fine!” Prue snapped and headed back out of the kitchen. Piper got up and decided to go to P3.
Prue was in her room when she heard the front door slam she got up and headed towards the attic.
“Mom hey.” Prue muttered.
Patty looked at her daughter. “Honey what’s the matter?”
Prue bit her lip and took a deep breath there in no why I’m going to cry in front of mom she thought as she pushed her hand through her hair. “Well to start? Okay it goes like this(once again she began to pace up and down) I listened to what you said you know I followed my heart…..”
”And?”
”Well let’s just say that I’m not Phoebe’s favourite person at the moment.”
Patty looked at Prue “So you choose Cole?”
”Mom, I feel bad enough already believe me you know and now I pregnant and Phoebe found out then she found out that Piper knew and now they both hate me.”
”I’m sure they…”
”Right Phoebe blanking me and not saying anything and Piper not saying anything to me isn’t hating me? You know what mom I came to you cuz I thought you could help me but you can’t you’re sliding with them!”
“Prue….”
”Bye!” Prue snapped and blew the candle out.
hollyshannensangel
Shannen Wanna Be

The love triangle

Postby hollyshannensangel » Sun Sep 14, 2003 1:49 pm

“Phoebe what you doing here?”
Phoebe smiled. “Hey, Elise I just needed to get away.”
”Family problems say no more and I won’t ask you about it.”
”Thanks, I just hope it doesn’t effect my work.”
She then went to her office and closed the door Cole then shimmered in.
“Cole! Get out!”
”Not until you stop this childish and stupid behaviour!”
“What? I’m not the one who slept with…her!”
“Look….”
”No, you look! I couldn’t care less you know I hate you but I hate her even more and the sooner you both get that through your freakin’ thick heads the better!” phoebe’s voice began to rise.
Elise knocked on the door. “Phoebe is everything alright?”
”Couldn’t be better!” Cole then shimmered out
she opened the door and entered Phoebe’s office “Look I know its none of my business but…”
Phoebe looked at Elise and began to cry. Elise went over to her and put her arm around her as Phoebe opened up to her.

It was 4pm Prue had was watching some TV when Phoebe entered the room thinking Prue was Piper she spoke. “So, guess who visited me Cole uh huh I know what you’re going say and I agree she send him.” Phoebe then noticed that it was Prue. “Oh.” Then she turned around and headed back out.
Prue stopped her. “You know why don’t you just carry on I don’t mind!” Phoebe just glared at her trying to open the door but Prue’s grip was too strong so she decided to go to her room. “Phoebe talk to me!”
Phoebe didn’t say anything Prue then followed Phoebe. “You know you’ll have to talk to me sooner or later! I didn’t mean to hurt you, but you know it just happened!” Phoebe turned around and finally spoke. “Prue I wish you wasn’t here I wish you was dead the pain you’re putting me through its unbearable and you been here don’t help and if you want to help me then leave! Cuz me and Piper can do better without you!” Prue bit her lip as tears rolled down her face. “If that’s what you want then fine, I’ll go!” She then went to her room and slammed the door.

“Piper I told you she’s not here!”
”What the hell did you say to Prue?”
”What? So its my fault now?!”
”No-one is saying that but in case you forgot without Prue there is no power of three and not the mention that she’s our sister!”
”So? If she was then she wouldn’t have…”
“Look I know you’re still pissed off at her but I really think you need to talk to her.”
Piper then noticed the magazine and picked it up. “Wow, look at these photos.”
”Piper stopping changing the subject.”
”I didn’t know that you were involved in the photo shoot as well.”
“I wasn’t (she took the magazine from Piper) oh.” Then placed it back on the desk.
“Phoebe talk to Prue please if not for yourself then for me.” Piper then gave phoebe her puppy dog look. Phoebe laughed. “I’ll think about it.”

“Cole, I’m sorry.”
Cole smiled as he handed Prue a Malibu and coke and sat next to her.
“No worries, so have you decided what you’re going to do next?”
She took a slip of her drink. “Not yet.”

Piper and phoebe ran to the attic. “Quick close the door!”
Piper then put a chair and a table in front of it. “Found anything?”
Phoebe bit her lip. “Uh huh but erm it’s a POT spell.”
”So what are gonna do without Prue we’re screwed!”
”Leo!”
Leo orbed down “Listen Piper about before I’m sorry I can’t even remember what I said…”
”Not now! We need you to get Prue or better still why don’t you take us where she is?”
”No need I know where she is.” Phoebe replied with a smirk on her face.

”Leo! Guys what are doing here?” Cole asked.
“Where’s Prue?”
”Piper she’s not here.”
”Lies, more lies you know I know she’s here!” Phoebe snapped as she started to look for her just then the shower stopped running Prue could hear voices but she couldn’t make out who it was she then quickly got changed before opening the door.
Phoebe looked at Prue in an icy way turning back to Cole. “See?!”
Prue felt uncomfortable she really didn’t need this not now.
“Hi-ya Prue you lost?” Piper’s tone was harsh.
Well at least one of them is talking to me. “Don’t talk to me it that tone!”
“I’ll talk to you in whatever tone I want!”
Leo and Cole both felt comfortable. “Guys we better getting going if you…”
”Shut it!” Phoebe snapped then she turned her anger on Prue. “Piper said I should talk to you and well seeing as how you’re both here I guess now would be the best time.”
Prue went to touch Phoebe but Phoebe pulled back. Leo, Piper and Cole all looked at each other they were all thinking the same thing. “We’ll be back.” Before Phoebe or Prue could say anything Cole shimmered out with Leo and Piper.
“Phoebe….”
”Didn’t you think I’d find out? How could you keep this from me huh? I thought we could tell each other anything but I guess I’m wrong as always!”
Pushing her hand through her hair Prue spoke. “Phoebe I love you so much I didn’t wanna hurt you I tried to stop it…”
”It really looks like you did!”
“You have every right to be mad at me but please listen to me.”
“So you can make up more lies I don’t think so you know it’s bad enough that you were the reason why we broke up but now you’re carrying his kid and that makes it worse!”
”Phoebe please try to understand.” Phoebe went over to the elevator and pressed the button the doors opened and she got in Prue followed.
”How can I understand?! You betrayed me, you hurt in ways I never thought was possible….”
“Phoebe I love him….”
”Love ha don’t make me laugh can’t this thing go any faster?”
The lift stopped and the doors opened Phoebe then ran out into the streets it began to rain Prue ran after her.
“Phoebe please I’m sorry…”
”You’re not sorry when you do something you do it for a reason and sleeping with Cole whilst I was seeing him… you know what I can’t even say your name any more not without (short pause) I wish I never found out I wish that you never betrayed me.” She then ran across the street.
Phoebe’s voice rose higher. “Don’t come after me okay? You couldn’t care less you don’t care about any but yourself and I hate so you much my life would be better off without you in it!”
”What are you trying to say huh? That you wish I was dead?”
”Uh-huh that’s what’s I’m saying!”
Prue ran into the street unaware of the car that was headed towards her. “Well guess what………”
Before Prue could finish the car hit her.
hollyshannensangel
Shannen Wanna Be

The love triangle

Postby hollyshannensangel » Sun Sep 14, 2003 1:49 pm

Phoebe sat down and closed her eyes once again the reminder of her turning around when she heard a thud sound then seeing Prue’s lifeless body being flung in the air and landing on the floor with some dreadful sound, the image of Megan getting out of her car, and running toward Prue checking her pulse then, phoning for an ambulance. Phoebe then remembered how she just stood there watching and hesitating about going over to help then feeling herself running towards them.

“Phoebe?”
She opened her eyes and saw Piper running towards her; Piper then put her arms around her.
”Piper its all my fault.” Phoebe’s voice quivered.
“No, its not don’t ever say that you got me? It’s that dumb ass of a driver who knocked her down where is he? Bet he drove off!”
“That would be me.” Piper glared at her unsure of what to say. Megan continued. “I know its my fault but, Prue ran out of nowhere by the time I saw her it was too late!”
”That’s no excuse! I swear if anything happens to Prue I’ll kill you!”
”P…Piper it wasn’t Megan fault…”
”Megan as in her boss? You’re her boss?”
Phoebe forgot that Piper and Megan had never met. “We got into a fight when you guys left us…”
”Look at me, like I said before…”
”Piper, I don’t even know how I should feel towards her.”
”Miss. Halliwell?”
Phoebe and Piper both got up. “H…How is P…P…” Phoebe was disgusted at herself how she still couldn’t bring herself to say Prue’s name and how she just watched and did nothing.
“Prue? Well erm…would you like to follow me?”
”Megan do you want to…”
Megan shook her head at Phoebe. “It’s a family only thing just let me know if there’s any change.”

Piper and Phoebe walked behind Mark. “Why did you ask her?” Piper snapped.
“Look it wasn’t Megan’s fault you know she cares for Prue weird huh?”
They stopped walking Mark looked at them. “Your sister’s one lucky gal, she has a few broken bones and she lost her child (short pause) you did know she was pregnant?”
”Yes and how hell is she lucky? I wouldn’t call losing your child and having a few bones lucky!” Piper snapped glaring at him.
“Look I know it doesn’t seem like it but most of the time people don’t survive car accidents.”
He’s pager began to bleep. “I’ve got to go but, you can see Prue there will be a lot of tubes and stuff coming out of her but its nothing to be frightened about.” He said opening the door allowing Piper and Phoebe to enter the room.
“Oh, my god Prue…Piper!” Phoebe looked away and put her head on Piper’s shoulder.
“I know honey.” Piper then took her hand and headed towards Prue all she could see was tubes lots of them a drip and a monitor.

“Phoebe I got you some coffee (Phoebe took the coffee) and I erm kinda sorta rang Cole.”
Phoebe took a slip of coffee before replying. “Why did you do that for?”
”Why? Phoebe he has a right to know as much as you hate him Prue will need his support as much as our support.”
Cole shimmered in before phoebe had a chance to reply and looked at Prue. “Prue!” He ran over to her and took her hand as he sat down next to Phoebe.
Phoebe stood up there is no way I’m sitting next to him she thought to herself. Piper looked at Phoebe and grabbed her hand. “Cole, we’ll be right back.” Phoebe glared at Piper and let go of her hand. “You may want to go but I’m staying!” Piper pushed her hand through her hair and sat next to Cole.
hollyshannensangel
Shannen Wanna Be

The love triangle

Postby hollyshannensangel » Sun Sep 14, 2003 1:50 pm

“I told you we should have waited!”
The Source smiled at The Seer. “It doesn’t matter my plan will work, all we do is wait for her to get pregnant again then we put the plan into action.”
Ronan looked at them and smiled if only they knew soon they will find out then I’ll be the new leader of The Underworld.
“Ronan you report was vital you may now leave.”
The Seer watched him shimmered out. “This time if Prue falls pregnant again then we follow my plan!”

Prue woke up all she could feel was pain a lot of it she looked at the white ceiling above her and wondered where she was she turned her head slowly and saw Piper entering the room. “Prue, you’re awake!” Piper ran over to her and hugged her. Prue groaned in pain. “T…That…h...hurts.”
Piper pulled away “Sorry!”
Phoebe and Cole both entered the room. “Guys Prue’s awake!”
Cole went over to Prue and kissed her lightly on the lips. “Hey, beautiful I would ask you how ya feeling but you know ask a stupid a stupid question get a stupid answer.” Prue smiled weakly. “Yea, well it could be worse right?”
Phoebe felt herself feeling angry, hurt and betrayed she looked at Piper then at Cole and Prue then headed out of the room. Prue watched both of her sisters leave the room. Piper ran after Phoebe and grabbed her hand Phoebe turned around. “Phoebe what do you think your doing?!”
Phoebe glared at her. “What the hell does it look like? (her voice began to rise) I’m leaving!”
”Phoebe listen!” Piper’s voice too began to rise both of them were unaware that Prue and Cole could hear everything. “How can you think of yourself at a time like this? When Prue needs us needs our support especially now she’s lost the kid!”
She pushed Piper’s hand ways. “I don’t care maybe it’s a blessing in disguise that she lost it did you think of that no of course you didn’t! You wanna know something else every time I look at her I feel the anger, hurt, pain, and betrayal I felt when I found out about them!”
“Please, Phoebe give Prue another chance!”
”Yea I will when hells freezes over!”
” What’s changed last night…”
Phoebe interrupted Piper. “That was last night seeing them together brought everything back! I still hate her!” Phoebe then ran off leaving Piper alone wondering what she would say to Prue.

“Cole, I wanna be alone.”
”But Prue….”
”Please! Just come back later or something I just need time to myself to think.”
Cole bit his lip. “Fine.” He kissed her on the forehead.
Piper entered the room and saw Cole shimmer out. “Prue, Phoebe………..”
“I’m beat could you come back later?”
”Sure if that’s what you want.” Piper wondered what she missed she then stepped out of the room Prue waved her hand and the door shut leaving Piper confused and surprised.

“I’m fine really! Just go back to work Piper, I don’t need you fusing over me okay?”
Piper looked at Prue “Okay, if you need me just call.” She kissed Prue then made her way downstairs. “Phoebe you really need to talk to Prue the last time you talked to her was the day of the accident and she’s been out of hospital for 3 days now.”
Phoebe was munching a Mars bar she looked at Piper. “Your point being what? That just cuz she didn’t listen to the doc’s advice, discharged herself a week early I have to talk her? I don’t think so!”
”Phoebe it’s been over 2 weeks since you talked to her…”
”You already said that and where are you going? I hope you ain’t leaving me here with her.”
”I’m going to P3 you know what I really hope you talk to Prue cuz I hate this being stuck in the middle not being able to have sisters moments like before. ”
“We have sisters moments!”
”The only time when we’re together is when warlock s or demon attack us then once we vanquish them you and Prue both leave the room barely saying a word. Correction Prue’s tries to talk to you and you just ignore her.” Piper looked at Phoebe then headed out.

“Piper, I told you…” Prue turned around and noticed it was phoebe. “Oh, phoebe we need to talk.”
Phoebe just looked at Prue whilst she carried on talking. “I think its gone on way too long talk to me! Tell me how you feel.”
For the first time in two weeks Phoebe spoke to Prue. “Fine, you wanna know how I feel here goes I will never forgive for what you did to me even now it makes me sick.”
“Phoebe I love him it…”
”Love Prue you wouldn’t know what love is!”
Prue glared at phoebe. “I haven’t felt this way about anyone since Andy died and yeah it was a mistake me not telling you but I didn’t want to tell you cuz I knew you would react the way you’re reacting now!”
Phoebe smirked at her. “I’ll never forgive and I still hate you for what you did and you wanna know something else when Megan hit you and I just stood there watching doing nothing I felt guilty but now I don’t!” Phoebe bit her lip she knew she let too much out even though she hated her sister she didn’t want Prue to know she did nothing to help her.
Prue’s eyes widen. “What? H…. how could you?”
She wanted to apologise but she was too angry to so she carried one. “Prue when I ran over to you I hoped you wasn’t dead but now I don’t know…” Phoebe was surprised that she finally said her name then she turned around and left Prue’s room.

“So what do you think? Personally I want to believe me but I need your advice.”
Cole looked up at Barry who sat opposite him. “I’m sorry do I what?”
”Cole have you been listening to word? What’s the matter with you?”
“Barry, I have to go.” Cole got up and opened his door Barry got up.
“Go where?”
”To see Prue it’s been too long and I can’t take it anymore.”
Barry smiled. “Its about time!”

“You told her that? How could you?”
”Piper, it’s not like I meant to it just slipped out!” Phoebe said looking into her diet coke as she continued. “I’m so confused, I don’t even know how to feel any more part of me is still so angry and hate her yet, there is this other part of me which wants to forgive her and have to sister I used to have.”
Piper walked out from behind the bar and put her arms around Phoebe. “You’ll figure it out.”
hollyshannensangel
Shannen Wanna Be

The love triangle

Postby hollyshannensangel » Sun Sep 14, 2003 1:51 pm

”Prue can I come in?”
Prue raised her left eyebrow. “You’re already in and close the door behind you.”
She then headed upstairs to her room and closed her bedroom door. A moment later it opened.
“You, know Cole can’t you just leave me alone?!”
he slid his arm around her waist. “It’s been over a week since I last saw you so that’s long enough and we need to talk don’t you reckon?!”
Tears began to form in her eyes. “Cole, I can’t see you its too painful every time I’ll look at you and remember what I lost and its too painful and phoebe still hate me I can’t take it any more!” Cole wiped her eyes. “Prue let me help you.”
”How? How can you possible help me?”
”By, helping you through this you need help and support and love and I can help you.”
”Piper’s here for me.” She muttered.
“Piper didn’t loose the baby.”
”Neither did you!” Prue snapped angrily.
Cole wanted to snap back but he knew that Prue was in a fragile state. “I lost that baby too you know, you’re not the only one who’s grieving, Prue I’m not going to leave not now not when you need me the most.” Cole touched her face; she smiled slightly Cole’s touch send a warm shiver down her. “Prue I love you so much I thought I lost you.”
Prue looked at him before she broke down it was the first time she had cried since she found out that she had lost her child.

“I don’t want to!”
”Phoebe you will do it and that’s that!” Piper snapped closing the door. “Its not like she’s seeing Cole anymore.”
”That’s not the point!”
”Phoebe just talk to Prue again please?”
Phoebe looked at her for a moment. “Fine whatever.” She then headed up the stairs. What the hell am I going to say? She thought as she opened the door.
Phoebe didn’t know what to think she slammed the door shut and ran back down.
Prue opened her eyes and saw Cole sleeping she got up and headed towards the bathroom.
“Phoebe it doesn’t mean anything, it could mean a number of things!”
”Oh please like I haven’t heard that one before!”
”Okay, all you saw was them sleeping that’s it.”
”Yeah so don’t you get it? They did it ion our house!”
Prue slowly walked down the stairs she could hear her sisters talking.
“Okay, Phoebe honey, she just lost her kid and I really don’t think that she would be ready not yet anyway.”
Phoebe glared at her. “Piper! I don’t care what you say, why does everything have to be so……..they slept together and you don’t even care?”
Prue entered the kitchen Piper and Phoebe hadn’t seen her.
“Lets say they did, at least he’s there for her! Which is more than I can say about us!”
Prue felt herself becoming angry. “You know (Piper and Phoebe both turned around) if you’re gonna talk about me at least do it somewhere else!”
”Prue I’m……….”
”Sorry? No you’re not, and so what if I did Phoebe? I didn’t not that you care not that either of you care!”
”That’s not true.” Piper didn’t know what else to say.
“Well it doesn’t matter, cuz as of tomorrow I’m leaving.”
”What?”
”Oh Piper, don’t worry Prue will be at Cole’s.” When Phoebe said that her tone was once again harsh she then glared at Prue.
“You know what? I think I’ll leave to night!” Prue snapped then she ran back to her room.

“Phoebe! What did you had to do that for?!”
”Why the hell do you always stick up for Prue?”
”I…I don’t!”

Prue entered her room and grabbed a suitcase Cole was awake he heard them fighting.
“Prue what do you think you’re doing?”
”What’s it look like?! I’m leaving!”
”Prue…” Cole went to touch her hand.
She pushed it away tears formed in her eyes. “Cole, I don’t wanna see you, I don’t wanna hear from you! We need to go on a break. I’ll phone you once I get wherever it is that I’m going” Prue knew she wasn’t making any sense but she didn’t care.
“You don’t mean that and you don’t even know where you’re going?”
Prue glared at him. “If you wanna do something for me then leave please!”
Prue then headed to her bathroom and picked some things up before dumping them into the suitcase.
“Goodbye.” She then leaned up and kissed him on the cheek.
“Prue wait.”
When she got to the end of the stairs she dumped her suitcase and headed back towards the kitchen.
”Where are going?”
Prue shrugged. “Don’t know anywhere but here I need time.”
“But Prue we need you.”
Prue turned around and glared at Piper and headed back out. “No, you don’t you guys don’t need me you only need for the whole Charmed gig well you know what I don’t care not any more!”
With that she picked up her suitcase opened the front door, opened her car door dumped her suitcase in the back seat before closing the door and driving off.
hollyshannensangel
Shannen Wanna Be

The love triangle

Postby Kristin Marie » Sun Sep 14, 2003 2:55 pm

Very good. I think Prue made the right decision to leave Cole. Sisters are more important than some guys.
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you