The love triangle

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

The love triangle

Postby Kristin Marie » Sun Sep 14, 2003 3:08 pm

Prue would have made a great mother. That sad you made the baby die.

Where is she going?
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

The love triangle

Postby hollyshannensangel » Sat Sep 27, 2003 11:35 am

“Morning Prue, I made you some coffee.”
”Huh? Oh thanks Brooke.” Prue muttered as she took the coffee mug from Brooke. “Listen, I’m so sorry about this.”
Brooke smiled at Prue. “Hey, it’s not a problem after all you were there when I need someone and now it’s my turn.”

“Its not my fault that Prue doesn’t want me to sense her!” Leo snapped at Piper.
“Well excuse me for caring for my sister!”
”I told you she’s at Cole!” Phoebe muttered.
“I agree.”
Piper glared at Leo. “You know what why is it that you always side with one of my sisters and never me?!”
”Oh gee I don’t know maybe its because…………..”
The doorbell rang. ‘Oh would you look at that Leo you’re saved be the bell.” Piper said in a harsh tone then opened the door. “What do you want?!”
”Is your sister here?”
“Even if she was I wouldn’t let her talk to you not after you tried to kill her!”
”Okay I know you’re still mad at me and I don’t blame you but…………”
”Megan she’s not here and like I told these guys since she’s sleeping with Cole she’ll be at his.”
Piper turned around. “Phoebe!”
”Don’t Phoebe me Piper!”
”Why would Prue be at your boyfriends place?”
”Oh didn’t you know? Prue’s is screwing around with my ex, she has been for a while now.”
“Oh. So what she’s at his? (Short pause) oh wait a min you already said that she is thanks.” With that Megan left.
“I’m gonna go as well.”
”what where its your day off isn’t it?”
”Yea but I need to clear my head.” Phoebe smiled and kissed Piper on the cheek before heading out of the door.

“I’m going to go for a walk.” Prue muttered as she got up and put her mug into the sink.
”Okay then but what about Megan?”
”What about her just tell her I don’t know just make something up.”
Brooke smiled. “Okay, but I don’t think she’ll believe me.”
”I don’t care.” Prue muttered and with that she opened the door and left.

“Prue?” Cole turned around when he heard the door open.
“Isn’t she here?”
“No, and who are you?”
”I’m her boss and I’m guessing that you’re the guy that Phoebe used to go with until you and Prue got it on.”
”I guess she told you?”
”Nope, what Prue tells me and doesn’t tell me is her own business. Do you have any idea where she might be?”
”Nope, but she needs some serious alone time ever since she lost the kid I don’t know………..”
”She was pregnant?!”
Cole laughed. “You know considering how you’re suppose to be her boss you really don’t know that much do you?”
”Like I said Prue doesn’t need to tell me everything, although I would like to be told about these type of things.”

Prue had been walking for an hour now trying to make sense of everything that had happened but she couldn’t seem to make any sense. Phoebe was also was in the park she too was trying to make sense of how she really felt about her sister. They were both so busy thinking about what they were going to do that they didn’t see each other.
“Oh, I’m so sorry………” Prue voice trailed off when she realised it was Phoebe.
Phoebe looked at her and replied in a cold and harsh tone. “Really? I don’t think you are.” Phoebe then began to run.
”Phoebe wait!” Prue ran after her she then took hold of her sister’s hand. “Please I can’t take this any more.”
Phoebe stopped and glared at her pushing Prue’s hand away she spoke. “Well you should of thought of that before you went behind my back!”
”Phoebe I………..”
”You know if you really want to do something for me then get the hell outta my life!” With that Phoebe ran off again.
hollyshannensangel
Shannen Wanna Be

The love triangle

Postby hollyshannensangel » Sat Sep 27, 2003 11:36 am

”Mom? What are you doing here and in human form?” Piper asked as Patty hugged her.
Patty pulled away from Piper and smiled at her. “Well, erm they think that you need help and well they think that I’m the best person to help.”
”Help with what?”
”With the whole Prue, Phoebe and Cole thing.”
”Oh so you know about that?”
”Yup everyone up there does.”
Phoebe entered P3. “Piper…” she stopped when she saw her mom standing next to Piper.
“Mom? Is that you?”
Patty laughed and smiled. “You better believe it and I’m in the flesh.” Phoebe ran over to her and hugged her. “Mom, I’m so glad to see you.”

”Where are you?!” Prue snapped in anger she then slammed the bathroom cabinet close. “Piper’s room.” With that Prue walked into Piper’s room after half an hour of searching she still couldn’t find it, she then knew that it was in Phoebe’s room, she was about to head to her room when Leo orbed in.
“Prue!”
”Leo.”
”How are you?”
”How do you think?!” She snapped back.
“What are you here?”
”I live here.”
”Yea, but last time I checked you packed your suitcase.”
”Last time you checked? So what you guys up there and down here been talking about me saying what an idiot I am?”
Leo looked to the floor. “Prue, no one blames you…”
”Phoebe does, Piper does everyone does. And the only reason why you’re still here talking to me is cuz of the whole Charmed gig well you know what tell them that they can stick the whole Charmed thing where the sun don’t shine! Can you go now and tell them?!”
Leo knew it was unless talking to Prue so he decided to orb to P3.

“You knew?!”
”Well Prue needed someone to talk to and she came to me.”
”How could you?!”
”Phoebe honey its not…”
Blue orbs appeared. “Patty I think am I interrupting something?”
“No.”
”Yes.” Phoebe replied looking at Piper.
“What? Don’t expect me to answer.”
”Okay, well whatever it is you guys are on about erm will have to wait cuz well Prue’s back at the Manor…”
”What? Since when?”
”I don’t know Phoebe but Patty you’ll have to go and talk to her.”
”Wait a minute I don’t think so! Why is it that we have to drop everything for Prue’s sake huh?! Doesn’t anyone care about me after all I was the one who got hurt not Prue!” Phoebe snapped in anger.

Prue was now in the kitchen she had placed the Paracetamol conditioner on the table and began to pour herself some vodka she then opened the lid and poured some tablets into her hand closing her eyes she began to put some of the tablets into her mouth and began to drink some of the vodka once she had finished she repeated it by pouring more tablets into her hand and so on. Prue did this over and over again until she began to feel dizzy and felt her eyes closing she then collapsed onto the floor.

Leo had orbed Patty into Piper’s room. “Where is she?”
”Last time I saw Prue she was here.”
“Well she’s not here now tell you what you check upstairs and I’ll check downstairs.”
Patty then made her way out of Piper’s room and downstairs. Leo went into Phoebe’s room and saw that everything was a mess. “What the hell?”
Patty decided to check the kitchen it was the only place she hadn’t looked as she entered she saw something or rather someone lying on the floor as she got closer Patty realised it was Prue.
Patty bends over and shook her daughter. “Prue honey, wake up.”
Prue wouldn’t wake, so Patty tried again, and then she decided to check for a pulse when she couldn’t find one Patty began to panic. “LEO!”
Leo heard Patty scream his name and orbed downstairs. “Patty?”
”She won’t wake up I can’t find a pulse…”
Leo ran over to Prue and tried to heal her he couldn’t.
Tears began to roll down Patty’s cheeks as she looked at Leo. “What’s matter? Why isn’t it working?”
”Because it wasn’t demonic.”
”Meaning?”
Leo looked at her. “I think you know and you better call for an ambulance.”

then end hope you liked it i've done a sqeuel so you can read that as well
hollyshannensangel
Shannen Wanna Be

The love triangle

Postby Kristin Marie » Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:31 pm

You are SO good.....I love your stories....
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

The love triangle

Postby Kristin Marie » Sun Oct 05, 2003 7:24 pm

Continue, continue, continue!
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

The love triangle

Postby hollyshannensangel » Sat Oct 11, 2003 1:11 pm

oh the sqeuel is called love, scerets and more lies enjoy lol
hollyshannensangel
Shannen Wanna Be

The love triangle

Postby linnfromnorway » Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:01 pm

oh it soo good
I need to know what happen with PrueImage?
Contiune!! Image
linnfromnorway
Major Shannen fan

Previous

Return to Over to you