[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - "GOTCHA!" - A Shannen Doherty/Scare Tactics Fanfic

"GOTCHA!" - A Shannen Doherty/Scare Tactics Fanfic

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Postby shannend » Tue Sep 09, 2003 10:44 pm

“GOTCHA!”

By: Shannen Halliwell Tactics
Rating: TVPG – L, V
Spoilers: None
Summary: Ever wondered what would happen if Shannen Doherty suddenly became a mark on her own show? This is one idea. Enjoy. Image

[SCARE TACTICS intro is played. A pink, purple, and blue background is shown. Enter executive producers and creators Scott Hallock and Kevin Healey walking towards camera.]

“Hello, and welcome back to our special Halloween episode of ‘Scare Tactics’,” said Hallock. “As you know, we did promise you a treat, one last trick for the night,” said Healey, “And who better to receive this one than the lady whose been handing them out all year long.” [Both smile.]

[A lovely, apparently safe looking house appears on the screen. Green letters soon appear.]

Doherty Residence
9:30 pm

[Cameras zoom in. Interior shot of Shannen’s living room is produced.]

“This is a lot of fun, I don’t know why we didn’t do it sooner.” said Shannen Doherty to a brunette lady as she walked into her living room with a bad of popcorn. [Tag appears. Shannen Doherty – The Victim] “I don’t know. Good to just relax though,” replied the brunette as both she and Shannen sat down on the couch in front of the TV. [Another tag appears. Holly Marie Combs – The Accomplice] “Oh hey, Hol, can you had me the remote please?” asked Shannen. “Sure” said Holly. “Thanks.” [Shannen hits a few buttons on the remote flipping through the channels. A few seconds pass before the phone rings.] “Who could that be?” Shannen asked to no one in particular. [She gets up and walks over to the phone on the wall.] “Hello?” she asked answering it. “Hello?” she repeated. [After getting no response she hangs up and returns to the living room.] “Who was it?” asked her best friend Holly. “Don’t know. Probably some creep trying to get his jollies out” said Shannen with a smile and laugh which Holly then returned.

[Camera stays focused on the living room as both Holly and Shannen continue to snack on their popcorn and watch TV on the couch. Suddenly the phone rings again. They both exchange a look. Neither moves as the answering machine picks up the call. Nothing is heard as a loud silence fills the room before the machine cuts off.] “What’s up with that?” Holly asked her friend. “I don’t know” Shannen said shaking her head, “but I’m going to go get Max Luca, bring him in here. I’ll be right back.” “Okay”, responded Holly. [Cameras follow Shannen as she walks down a hallway and opens a door.] “Luca, [Shannen whistles] Luca, come on boy. [A dog exits the room.] “Yeah, that’s a good boy,” said Shannen to her Bullmastiff dog Max Luca as she petted him. “Let’s go, come on” she instructed him as they walked back up the hall and into the living room again. “Hey Luca, hey boy,” exclaimed Holly as Shannen’s dog entered the room and ran over to her to be petted again. [Shannen is about to sit down again when the phone again rings.] Shannen looked at the phone quickly before saying, “Alright that is it!” [She marches over and picks up the receiver.] “LOOK BUDDY I DON’T KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT IF YOU DON’T STOP CALLING HERE I’M GOING HAVE THE COPS ON YOUR SORRY ASS!!” [She slams the phone back down.] “ASS[Censored noise is sounded.]!” she exclaimed before marching back into the living room. “What’s going on?” asked Holly in a concerned voice. “I don’t know, but I’m tried of it!” replied Shannen. “Luca, come on. Come on.” [Max Luca jumps up and goes over to the door where Shannen is standing. Shannen opens the door to let him out.] “Watch it boy, watch it,” she said in a commanding voice. [The dog exits and Shannen closes the door locking it behind her.]

“Shannen, I’m sure it’s just some kids having fun. Come on, just calm down, relax. Please.” Holly asked her now very irritated friend. “Yeah well, I’d love to see them come up here with Max Luca out there.” Shannen replied as she walked back towards her friend. [Camera shot of the dog patrolling the yard outside. He stops to sniff the ground as suddenly he is pulled into the brush by something. A few minutes pass before Holly gets up and begins walking towards the door.] “Where are you going?” asked Shannen. “I’ll be right, I just left my duffle out in the truck.” Holly replied. “Well just leave it for now. I mean you get it in the morning.” Shannen said. “It’s got my toothbrush and everything in it,” returned Holly. “You can use mind then.” [Holly gives Shannen a look.] “Come on Holly, please just stay inside.” Shannen said trying to keep her friend from walking out into who knows what. “Shannen, my truck is right outside, I’ll be three seconds tops. Besides, Luca’s out there and we haven’t heard anything, I’m sure it’s fine. I’ll be right back.” Holly said smiling as she tried reassuring her friend. “Holly, Holly” Shannen called to her as she walked out the door. [The door closes and Shannen begins to nervously pace. Scene cuts to Holly outside opening her truck door. A figure dressed in combat gear approaches from behind. Holly removes her bag, shuts the truck door and turns around coming face to face with the figure, she starts to scream but is quickly silenced by a hand over her mouth be the assailant. Holly drops the duffle as she dragged away into the night. Back inside the house Shannen is still pacing, getting worried as to what could be taking her friend so long she slowly goes to the door and looks outside.] “Holly,” she says calling her friend’s name. “Holly?” a bit louder this time. [She looks around seeing nothing out of the ordinary as far as Holly’s Dodge truck that’s parked outside her house. She looks a bit more and then sees the duffle that’s laying out the ground, but no sign of her friend. Quick flashback is shown of Holly being kidnapped, then back to duffle bag lying on the ground.] “OH MY GOD! HOLLY?! HOLLY!!” she exclaims. [She quickly closes the door and runs to the phone in the near by kitchen. She picks it up and begins to dial 9-1-1. When she goes to speak all she can hear is a noise that seems to be blocking her call. She clicks the phone a few times before listening again, but still gets the same noise.]
shannend
New Shannen Fan

Postby shannend » Tue Sep 09, 2003 10:48 pm

[‘Panic’ is written on Shannen’s face now as she drops the phone and backs away. She runs her hands through her hair, stopping the second time as they linger on either side of her head.] “Oh god. Oh god,” she repeats in a low voice. [She removes her hands and begins pacing very quickly. She stops though when out on of the windows in the kitchen she sees someone near the door. She screams loudly as suddenly her kitchen door leading to the yard out back is broken in and a man in combat gear and a ski mask quickly approaches her. She turns to run but runs into another man who has walked through the main entrance and now has her trapped as he pushes her back towards the sofa.] “WHO’S THE ASS[Censor] NOW, HUH, HUH!!!” yelled the man who entered through the back door as he approached Shannen. [Shannen begins to back up slowly with her hands behind her feeling for anything that might cause her to trip or be used as a possible weapon.] “Please.” Shannen begs as two more people enter the room. “What, you scared Doherty, huh, ARE YOU?” yelled the same man. [Shannen shakes head a little back and forth.] “Not so funny when it’s you being scared is it, IS IT!” asked the other man from the front door. “No,” whispered Shannen. “WHAT?” he said. “NO!” Shannen repeated. [All are now peering at her and it seems that she’s on the verge of tears.] “Well I bet America thinks it is,” said the man from the back door. [A look of confusion appears on Shannen’s face.] “What?” she asks confused and nervously. “Surprise,” said one of the people who had just previously joined group, [The person pulls off their face mask to reveal Holly Marie Combs.] “YOU’RE on ‘Scare Tactics’”, Holly announced smiling as she pointed to a still very confused and shocked friend named Shannen Doherty. [‘Scare’ music is played. The other three remove their masks to reveal two of Shannen’s co-stars Travis Draft and Tom Konkle, the other must have been a new addition to the show because Shannen had never meet him yet. She stared in shock for a few moments at the group who were now all smiling at her.] “YOU [Censors] ASS[Censors]!!! OH MY GOD, I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!!” exclaimed a very excited, shocked, and somewhat relieved Shannen Doherty. “Everyone set you up,” explained Travis as he gave her situation a small chuckle then approached her for a hug. “Hell no, you stay away from me, all of you” she said pointing figures at them. “Ass [censor]”. Then, after some time of calming down Tom asked her with a smile, “Did we get you?” Shannen still breathing a bit hard replied, “YES! You guys come in here making weird phone calls and kidnapping my dog [her dog Max Luca is now back in the room and by her side] and friends. Not to mention you broke down my door! Just which one of you was responsible for that?” [Everyone points to Travis Draft.] “Oh, you owe me a door you little [censor].” “You got it,” Travis replied. “Who was making the calls?” she asked next. [Again everyone pointed to Travis.] “You really are just a [censors] aren’t you?” Shannen said in the direction of her co-worker. [Travis smiles a bit.] “Yeah, yeah. It’s all my fault. You know, Holly was our accomplice,” he revealed. [Shannen looks over to her friend who is giving Travis the “hush” sign.] “I’M SORRY, they wanted it to be convincing.” Holly began in her defense. “And you went with it? B*tch.” Shannen said slugging her friend the arm. “Ouch!” Holly exclaimed but knowing she deserved it. “So, you all right?” asked the new guy. “I AM NOW!!” Shannen said with a small laugh. “Happy Halloween,” said Holly as she approached Shannen and gave her a hug. “I’m glad you’re okay,” she then added with a small kiss on her cheek. [The rest then gather around to give hugs to their beloved co-star and host.] “You all are SO, SO, SO in for payback”, announced Shannen to the group. [Everyone just laughs as the scene and scare end on the face shot of a VERY much, relieved Shannen Doherty.]

[Cut back to the studio and executive producers and creators Scott W. Hallock and Kevin S. Healey.]

“You know, it’s good to see Shannen still has a sense of humor about her,” says Hallock. “Yeah, I’m just glad she’s still willing to do the show after all that,” said Healey. [Both laugh a bit. There’s a pause.] “Hey, you know she hasn’t exactly called in for her schedule yet,” announced Hallock. “You don’t think…” Healey asks trailing off. “Surely not”, responded Hallock. [Pause.] “Maybe we be better go call her, check in on her”, suggested Healey. “Yeah. Come on lets hurry”, ends Hallock as they walk off towards the backdrop and off the screen. [Theme music is cued and credits begin to roll as the show ends. Final names and logos are produced as the show ends. Screen fades. Show ends.]

Author notes: I don’t know exactly how much or which words Shannen uses when she gets upset, but I figured in this case, it would definitely be something along these lines. Image I hope I haven’t broken any rules in the making of this story and that at least some of you enjoyed it. Please review it as harshly as you’d like, but the main thing, have fun. Image
Last edited by anonymous on Tue Sep 09, 2003 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shannend
New Shannen Fan

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Sep 10, 2003 1:21 am

No, honey.....its okay....Great job.......Your a natural in writting! Image
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Sep 10, 2003 1:22 am

I think Shannen would find it funny. She said once that she would like someone to pull a prank on her.
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby shannend » Wed Sep 10, 2003 12:34 pm

Thank you so much for you comments Kristin, they're much appreciated. Image I'm also glad you liked it, took me a few minutes to figure out just how I wanted it to go, but I think it turned out pretty well. Image I tried my best to keep it as true to the show as I could, and of course I just had to add Shannen's best friend Holly in it for even more realism and fun. Haha. Thanks again for your review and kind words.
Last edited by anonymous on Wed Sep 10, 2003 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shannend
New Shannen Fan

Postby shaed412 » Wed Sep 10, 2003 10:30 pm

Can I just say, as someone who has been writing screenplays for 12yrs now, that this is an amazing script. You should turn it in to scare tactics, to do a scare idea. And, the reactions of Shannen were dead on. I saw this whole thing happening as I was reading it, and that is great writing. Thanks for sharing. God Bless!!! Image
shaed412
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby shannend » Thu Sep 11, 2003 12:45 pm

shannend
New Shannen Fan

Postby shaed412 » Thu Sep 11, 2003 10:38 pm

Please let me know if you do it, I think that it would be really awesome if they take your advice. Best wishes. Again, thanks for letting us read it. God Bless!!!
shaed412
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby hollyshannensangel » Sun Sep 14, 2003 1:42 pm

hey this is so good u should send it in i can just image it now totally kicking ass it would so get higher rates send it in
hollyshannensangel
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby shandofan4 » Fri Sep 19, 2003 11:41 pm

LOL!!! That was so funny, I can't remember when I ever laughed so hard. Image I could so see something like that happening to Shannen. I agree with everyone else, you should definitely send this puppy in! Make for one great episode I bet.

Good job. Thumbs up.
shandofan4
New Shannen Fan

Next

Return to Over to you