My Story (I don´t have a title for it)

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

My Story (I don´t have a title for it)

Postby patze18 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:11 am

To the Sisters and her Mens:
Prue: Prudence Halliwell is the oldest from the Sisters. Two years ago, Prue married Cupido. Now she is Pregnant with Twins. Prue worked in the Auctionhouse "Bucklands" and sometimes she helped her younger Sister in the Club P³.

Piper: Piper Halliwell-Wyatt is two years younger as Prudence. 6 Years ago she married Leo Wyatt, her Whitelighter. With him Piper has two Kids, Wyatt Matthew and Christoper. She want to have a little Baby Girl.

Paige: Paige Matthews is the youngest Halliwell Sister. She came 7 Months ago to the Sisters. She is the half sister from Piper and Prue. The Girls has the same Mother but Paige has another Father.

Leo: Leo Wyatt is the Men from Piper Halliwell-Wyatt and he is the Whitelighter of the Sisters. He did in a War at now he is a Whitelighter.

Cupido: Cupido is the Men from Prudence Halliwell. He searched for other People the endless love and 4 Years ago he find his own endless love.

Prue sits with her Men Cupido and her younger Sister Piper in the Kitchen and the Sisters talk about her dead Sister Phoebe. As the same Time, the Baby Twins from Prue and Cupido begin to cry. They lying on her bed in the living room, Chris is lying there too.

“I´m going to the Babys, Honey!”
“Okay thanks!”

After a short Time Cupido came with his Kids, Cassandra Phoebe and Benjamin Gordon, back to the Kitchen. Prue takes her daughter and gives her the bottle with milk and Cupido gives his Son a bottle with milk. Paige comes home and she saw her niece Cassandra and her nephew Benjamin.

“Prue, I miss Phoebe, too but she doesn´t want that we so long sad about her dead. You know that she was every day happy and she lived every day as that can be the last day of her life!”
“Piper you´re right but I´m the oldest of us and I must safe my Family but Phoebe is dead and that is my fault.”
“Prue that isn´t right. Okay you´re the oldest one but we are all responsible for our safety and not just you. And Prue, Phoebe died in a fight with a demon!“

The Girls talk a long time until Paige came to the Sister. She was very Happy but when she came into the Kitchen, she looks into sad faces.

“Whats the matter with you, Piper and Prue?”
“Prue makes accusations of Phoebe's death!“
„Prue that isn´t your fault.“

Prue stands on and go to the Attic.

“Can you say Cup when he came home, that I´m in my room?”
“Yes...Prue we say Cup that you in your room.”

Prue went to the Attic and looked in the Book of Shadows. In the Book of Shadows she find a Spell to find a lost Witch.

“Here these Words,
here my Cry,
Spirit of the other side,
come to us and call your near,
come to us and settle here!”

But the only one who comes to Prue is her Grandma Penny Halliwell.

“Grams, what are you doing here?”
“Honey I know that you miss your Sister but you can´t see here now!”
“Why Grams?? I must talk with her, I must know how she feels and who she it.”
“Prudence, Phoebe can not came to you...I can tell you that your mother and I have to look after Phoebe.“
“Honey do not care so much for her. Phoebe is doing well..”
“Okay bye Grams...”

When Prue has talked with her Grandma, she went to her Room and sit on her bad. After a short time it knocked at her door. Piper came into Prue´s Room.

“It´s all okayImage”
“Yes it is all okay!”

Last edited by patze18 on Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
patze18
Major Shannen fan

Return to Over to you