Saving her sisters (working on it)

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Postby monstervsangels » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:47 pm

Cole stood in the middle of nothing, shaking his head he wandered who had brought him to such a desolate place. Being in desolate places was nothing new to him, but this seemed worse than anything he had ever felt before.
He'd just gotten used to such places, as he turned to view the world again he saw a shape in the distance. Walking towards it, he broke out into a smile; "What are you doing here?"

"It's the only place I know that neither side look at. I need your help."

"My help, why? Aren't things as rosy on the side of good? Thought you weren't meant to contact your family?"

"Cole listen, we can stand here fighting. Or you can listen and we can stop what is about to happen to my sisters."

"You do know they killed me. It's meant to be permanent, Phoebe got a real kick out of it you know."

Prue shrugged her shoulders, it was what she had wanted to do from the moment she had found out that he was a demon. Catching the look on her face he smiled, he'd always had a soft spot for Prue.

"Why should I help you and your sisters? They are the Charmed Ones, nothing should be able to stop them. Except themselves, and you know how hard evil has tried to kill you all."

"WIll you give your mouth a rest and listen?"

Cole smiled again at Prue, he did like teasing her she would always bite. He was sure she did it, so they didnt have to actually talk about how they had a mutual respect for each other. Her and Piper were his favourite sisters, Piper had taken on some of Prue's attitudes. Yet she always had the softness about her, stubborn but the balance was always there.

"There has been talk of a new threat on the Charmed Ones. They haven't said much, just something about a Ultimate Power. How can that be, there is nothing on either side that."

"I know a little bit about it, as you say neither side should have more power than the other. Yet there is a faction amongst the demons, they have been trying for years to bring back the source. How far they have gotten, I dont know just yet."

"More than I know, seems you have the best sources. Always did, we always had to try and figure things out as we went along. Not alot of information was given freely, so now your knowledge is more important."

Holding up his hands he turned full circle, trying to gather is thoughts. Helping where he could, keeping his hand in all things. He didn't think he wanted to go back, didn't need the hassle for one thing.

Coming back around to face Prue, she was gone and he was in the middle of a field. Looking around for her, he called loudly. No response came, scratching his head he smiled again.

The sound of a scream and Paige orbed in beind a bush, calling for the athame she went to strike the demon. Instead she got hit by a darklighters arrow, gasping as she went down she tried calling for Leo.

"LEO!!" It was his voice not Paige's that got Leo to her. Lying in blood gasping for air, orbing her to the manor Leo called Piper.

"How did this happen? Leo, why didn't you heal her where you found her?"

"No time to explain." holding his hands over Paige they watched as her wounds healed.
Covering her over Piper pulled Leo to one side, her voice shook.

"That was no ordinary darklighter arrow. We've been through too many, so what is it?"

"I don't know. She didn't call for me either, it was a mans voice."

The questions came thick and fast for Leo to answer, just as he started to explain the phone rang.
Leaving it for the answer machine to pick up, looking up to see the concern cross Leos face.

"Leo, for once give me something without us having to find out just before a attack."

Looking at Paige then at Piper he shook his head, wishing he could just once give them all the information they needed.

"I dont know what kind of arrow. But I do know how to find out."

"Them up there?" Piper sneered, she had lost patience with the Elders.

"No, just trust me." with those words he orbed out leaving Piper to tend to Paige.

Last edited by monstervsangels on Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Postby monstervsangels » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:43 pm

Paige leant up on her elbows, looking groggy she fell back onto her pillow.
"Hey, you're awake. How'd you feel?" Piper helped her sit up, plumping up the pillows behind her sister.

"What hit me? I feel like I've been run over by two trains."

"What do you remember?"

"Going after a demon, he'd just tried killing my charge. Then I heard a male voice calling for Leo. If I didn't know better. Nah it can't have been."

"Who? Come on it can't be anyone we know."

"Cole?"

"What's this about Cole and why are you in bed. Don't tell me you kept her being injured from me."

Phoebe had walked in, throwing her bag down then sitting on the bed hugging her sister close.

"You were busy. Leo is handling it and we dont think Cole would come back from the dead after we killed him."

Piper was fed up with the coldness that had crept in again, this time she was not going to be the one to sort it out. Some times she thought they would kill themselves with all the family arguements.

"Well it would be a first that Leo was helpful."

"Don't you two ever give it a rest? I've been hit by a darklighter arrow, that is nothing like the usual arrows. So if you two can be nice for longer than two seconds."

Ignoring her sisters complaints, she got Piper looking in the book of shadows and Phoebe gathering herbs and vials together. She'd have to turn her bedroom into the kitchen, mixing anything and everything to see what would work.

Leo stood against the bar in P3, he was hoping Piper would take up the offer she'd been given on the club. He was fed up with not getting alot from the Elders, breaking the rules had become a habit now.

A demon shimmered into the club, smiling at the thought of killing a whitelighter. Returning the smile, he orbed the last crystal into place. Trapped the demon swore at him, Leo chuckled.

"You thought I'd not be prepared?"

"Then I wont tell you anything."
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Postby kelly47 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:27 pm

I really like what you've written so far. Image
kelly47
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby monstervsangels » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:41 pm

Prue walked through the field to Cole, her hair tied back in a ribbon, her eyes sparkled with mischief. Cole smiled as she reached him, he couldn’t hide his pleasure at seeing her again.
“Where are we now?”
“In the field of your dreams. Or is it mine?”
Prue sat in the swing behind him, they sat talking of what had happened since she had been killed.
“You were never one to sit and do nothing; you got the Elders very upset. Killing those demons was a stroke of genius on your part, stupid from their point of view.”
“We can sit here talking of what I’ve done or we could.”
Standing in Paige’s room they watched the girls arguing, Paige sat on the edge of the bed looking at her sisters.
“ENOUGH! What has gotten into you two? What would Prue say if she was here?”
Piper and Phoebe looked up, “Prue would be out of the house by now and.”
“And she’d probably tell you to sort it out. There is more to life than men and demons. I found this small box while looking for something else. It’s addressed to you two.”
Taking the box Piper smiled at the handwriting, Phoebe looked over her shoulder and rolled her eyes. Pulling the lid off Piper sat down on the bed quickly, Paige looked inside the box “WOW!”
grabbing the box Phoebe slung it on the bed.
A fist hit her square on the jaw, looking up hurt and anger on her face as Piper stepped forward. “I’ve had enough of you and your attitude. Ever since Prue died it’s been all about Phoebe, getting her man. Family and protecting demons I doubt are even on the list.”
“Better than living in the past and what the GREAT PRUE WOULD DO!”
Prue and Cole were shocked with the scene before them, holding her by the arm he shook his head and pointed to the table lamp. Flinging it across the room the three women jumped, “WHAT WAS THAT?”
“GRAMS?”
“MUM?” Paige called after, looking at her sisters.
“GRAMS GET DOWN HERE NOW!” Piper stamped her foot
“What on earth is the matter?” Grams orbed into the room.
“Those two think you threw the lamp across the room. I am off out, I’ll hopefully see you some time tomorrow if I’m lucky.”
Phoebe headed towards the door, as Grams pulled her back.
“Will someone please tell me what is going on here?”
Her face was grim as she looked at each woman in turn, then her eyes went to the bed picking up the box her face hardened.
“Prue would be ashamed of you fighting like this. You didn’t defeat all those demons to break up over males. I thought you’d have learnt your lessons by now.”
Leo sat opposite the demon his whole body tense as he listened to the plan the demon had thought out.
“You do know our bosses wont like co-operating like this.”
“We just won’t tell them. Well not until we have all the details ironed out.”
“How come you’re so smart for a low level demon?”
“Don’t tell anyone but I love to read, listen to music. Do everything that demons aren’t known for.”
Hearing his story Leo wandered if there was anything he could do when all this was over, the shock came when he heard Cole and Prue’s names.
Excusing himself he orbed into the attic, whispering loudly and angrily he watched as Prue and Cole formed in front of him.
“When were you going to tell your sisters, if they see you here they will kill stop at nothing too kill you again. Now what is going on?”
“That is what we’re finding out too. Piper and Phoebe are at each others’ throats, there are new dark lighter arrows being made. Something is on the move on both sides.”
Leo didn’t like what he was hearing, it was confirmation of what the demon had told him. As he thought this the demon shimmered in to the attic. A arrow stuck out of his arm, grabbing him the two men put him on the floor.
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:17 pm

what a great piece, well done. keep up the good work Image
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby monstervsangels » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:49 pm

Orbing him out of the attic, Prue and Cole disappeared as Piper, Grams and Phoebe helped Paige into the room. Paige was trying to walk more on her own; holding onto the podium where the book of shadows lay. Her legs were stronger than they had felt in the last week; Grams patted the book and sat on the lounger.
“There is nothing in the book that can help us.”
“It’s always helped us, there is no demon that has been missed out.”
“Girls, there is something going on.”
“Well that is nothing unusual. Right I’m off out. BYE!!” Phoebe called as she walked out of the attic and down the stairs.
Piper went to call her back when she saw Paige shake her head, running her hand through her hair she sighed heavily. She didn’t want to deal with all this again; there was something that was coming and if the book of shadows couldn’t help; then not even the elders could help.
Looking at her Grams she shivered, she was the one with all the answers the one who would always find a way out of scrapes like this.
“Come on, come and talk to me Piper. Phoebe will have to learn the hard way; but you and Paige need to get ready.”
“Ready for what Grams? OW!” Paige tried hobbling over and fell over.
Picking her up Grams put her back on the chair, brushing her hair out of her eyes. Piper walked over, “What are we going to do? There is something coming and I don’t think we’re going to be strong enough.”
In the forest Prue, Leo and Cole knelt over the demon looking at the arrow. Pushing it right the way through, she pulled it out of his shoulder.
“Why hasn’t he gone up in flames or exploded into a million pieces?” Leo looked at Cole who was scratching the back of his head.
“I’m in the dark just as much as you are. This is something totally new to me as well; I think the rules are going to be blown away.”
Leo was remembering the talk they had had earlier in the day; looking at his companions he looked shaken. Prue asked him out right what was wrong; telling them of the conversation they were both worried with what it all meant.
“As it’s not evil and it’s not good; what the flaming heck is this new power?”
“As old as time; and stronger than both good and evil. I don’t know if it’s stronger than us combined; we might or might not find out if the elders and upper level demons don’t agree to co-operate.”
A groan escaped the demons lips; he was recovering a lot quicker than Paige had done. They agreed to find out what was in the arrow and the blood of the demon that allowed him to heal quickly.
“I feel like I’ve been run over with a dozen white lighters. Or had the Charmed Ones hit me with one of their potions. But why am I recovering so quickly?” he smiled at Prue.
“We don’t know, my sister didn’t recover that quickly. We’ll have to find out, in the mean time since Leo trusts you. Cole and I will go and find out what those arrows are made of. You two will have to find a place to hide; keep away from the elders and demons alike.”
With that Prue and Cole sparkled out, as they did Leo orbed himself and the demon to the attic.
“WHAT THE?!” Piper and Paige jumped as the orbs settled into the two shapes.
“Don’t kill him. He has a story you will find hard to believe; and I have news that you’ll want to skin me for. “
“Just get on with it Leo.” Grams face was grim and set as she looked at the demon.
"Penny Halliwell; it's an honour to meet you at last. This will take a while and with the update of an arrow, it will be fantastic."
Sitting on the floor in front of her, he began his tale as he had told it to Leo.
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Postby monstervsangels » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:51 pm

Phoebe sat at her desk; holding her resignation letter in her hands. She'd had enough of telling others how to sort their lives out when her's was such a mess.
The pain of losing Prue then having to kill Cole; it had taken it's toll. Trying to recapture her carefree days hadn't worked either; there were different needs now.
She wanted more than go from one man to the next; pushing her chair back she sighed.
Wandering if Prue had felt the same when she handed in her resignation; damn it why wasn't her sister here to guide her.
Swearing loudly the pain she'd held on to for so long came out; tears of anger and grief poured down her face.
Drying her eyes she walked into her boss's office; placing it on her desk she walked out for the last time.
As she touched the door to her car she jumped back; scrambling for her phone she dialled home.
"PICK UP!! PICK UP! PICK UP!" she cried as she listened to the ringing at the other end.
"PIPER, I had a premonition..." her voice broke off as a demon blinked in front of her.
All the anger she had felt came out in her self defense moves; she missed sparring with Prue.
"Will you stop a minute! I'm not here to kill you!"
The demon got up off the floor; facing Phoebe who was still in a defensive stance.
"Tell it to someone who cares." as she aimed a kick to his groin.
Blinking out and onto the lid of a pile of rubbish; "I'm looking for my brother, he got shot by a dark lighter arrow."
Looking up at him she asked what his brother looked like.
"Like me but a red head. I need to find him; will you help me?"
"Why should I help you?"
"Because whatever hit him, it's hit your sister too.I'm Larry"
Phoebe looked dubious; if it was true then something was very wrong.
"I'll meet you at the attic."
Touching her hand they blinked into the attic, her legs went from under her. Catching her Larry helped her onto the other chair.
"What is going on?" Piper threw her hands in the air.
Phoebe gave a short version as they watched Larry hug his brother.
Penny gave Phoebe a hard look; then her face softened as she noticed her red eyes. At last she mourned Prue; this thought made her happy.
"Well we can't sit and stand here all night. What is going on with this new arrow? We know both sides know nothing definate."
Larry looked up; "We know my brother is some how better off than Paige. He healed faster; which is weird."
"Unless his arrow was not as deadly." Paige got up and wobbled over to the table. Picking up both arrows she pierced her skin with the one that had gone through the demon.
Falling down; it was Damon who picked her up, leaning against him she recovered faster than she did with her one.
Damon picked up the other one and pierced his skin; falling down he gasped for breathe. Larry sprang towards him; as Leo lifted his head off the floor.
Coming around his eyes went straight to Paige; looking shyly at him she hid the smile that threatened to come out.
Prue and Cole shimmered into the caves; he had got them as close to where the new leader was being sworn in. Pressing against her; she knew it was more than what was needed. She didn't mind; something had been growing between them for a while.
Looking carefully around the corner; there was more chaos than usual. Hearing snippets, jumping back as a demon came out of a doorway almost opposite where her head was.
Falling into Cole he smiled; they would need to get into the main cave and that would prove hard to do.
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Postby monstervsangels » Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:36 pm

Grams looked at the demons her face concerned; the experiment was not only stupid but could've cost the girls another sister. She didn't want to bury another grandaughter; her great grandchildren were being looked after by family friends. Their powers had been bound till after they had sorted out what was going on.

Piper had taken the arrows and set to work on finding out what was going on with them. Paige had made a full recovery, Damon was still recovering. He looked like Paige had, Phoebe had been silent from the moment she had entered the attic with Larry.
The demons sat away from the Charmed Ones, the peace was an uneasy one. Both had picked up on the tension between the women, they didn't want to be in the cross fire if they had a family argument.

Leo stood in the kitchen; Grams was making coffee suddenly she smiled at him. "I never would've thought you were capable of breaking rules. You have to be a bit more careful, it's starting to get to the elders. They want to cut your wings; that will not do."
Finally he relaxed, drinking his coffee he orbed to the elders.

Phoebe looked at Piper and Paige, then at the demons she wanted to kill them. It was seeing how Paige and Damon had recovered, there was something that was after both sides. Looking at Piper again, she wandered how she would build bridges. She had caused so much hurt; and there was so much more to get through. Walking to the demons she put her hand on Larry's shoulder. A flash and she was living his life; taking her hand off she fell backwards. Putting their hands out the demons stopped her from falling. Piper looked over; rolling her eyes as she saw Phoebe being held up.

"What's wrong with your sister? That wasn't a normal premonition, she was INSIDE Larry's life. She can live a premonition; which is a boost in power."
"Which means we might have all got a boost?"
Piper flicked a finger; the dummy exploded looking at Paige she called the chair. It didn't move, using her eyes the chair still didn't move, flicking her wrist the chair shot across the room.
"What is going on?" Grams had walked back in with the coffee. "They have got a power boost, which means we might have as well. Can you flick your finger again Piper?"
As she did Larry put up his hand and deflected it towards a table, then he blinked and he was behind her. "Looks like Evil has the upper hand. But you're safe with us, we can use this to our advantage."
Looking at Damon, they waited standing up he shook his head. Looking at Patty he asked her to put him in her best cell with spells that would lock out all magic.

Standing in the cell he smiled; holding out his hands the cell exploded. Shocked Grams arms went up; stuffing his hands quickly in his pockets to show her they were safe he sat down.
"Well that will come in handy for Evil, what do we have now?" Piper looked concerned.
"Patty, put me in again. this time Piper flick your finger"
Larry jumped up and Patty shook her head, she didn't see the point in killing someone to see if the girls were stronger.
"We could do the clone spell; that way Damon lives and we find out if the cell can be blown up."
Phoebe hoped they would listen to the ideas she had; nodding Paige wrote out the spell.

With the clone in the cell, Piper flicked her finger and the cell exploded into a billion pieces. Making everyone dive for the floor; they sat around the table. The Charmed Ones wishing Prue was there; wandering how powerful she would've become.
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Return to Over to you