Something Wiccan this way returns

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Postby raven » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:14 pm

Okay, so I think it's been about 3 years since I was last here, but I have the start of something for all of you.

She ran the brush through her silky dark hair, humming softly to herself. He adjusted his tie and then approached her quietly and wrapped his arms around her waist. She smiled, letting out a quiet laugh as he kissed her neck and whispered into her ear. The brush was laid down softly on the dresser. A tea pot went off noisily in the kitchen, the sound barely audible from their bedroom. Somewhere outside a car alarm was going off. Yet their son slept soundly in his crib, just a few feet away. Their graze was drawn to him and they smiled at the same time. This what a typical morning should be like.

It’s what a typical morning should have been like if they weren’t who they were. She was a witch, she had once been a Charmed One, before her death stripped her of that title and gave it to a younger half sister she had never met. He was a demon, twice vanquished, twice returned, the one who resurrected her. His plan had been driven by the lust he still felt for one of her younger sisters. He thought that he gave her back her eldest sister, she would return to him. He had been too late; she had given her heart completely to another. He was not prepared to fall in love with the one he brought back.

But fall in love they did, against her better judgment and his clouded foresight. Soon after they were married, in secret because her family would never accept him and his enemies would relish a chance to end the happiness he had found. A son was born to them a year later. A healthy, exceptional boy who had his mother’s powers and his father’s looks to complete the family they both longed for.

They tried to live in obscurity, away from the evil that plagued their existence, but it found them at every turn. She was a prize and he was a target. It was dangerous for them and for their son. They both had been born into, died within, and were reborn from this world, and they knew they could not escape it.

This morning was no exception. The hiss of the tea pot was cut off by the crashing and yelling of a disturbance below. Her neck snapped around, toward the sound. He clenched his arm protectively around her. “You stay with Price.” He whispered, his eyes focused on the door as he moved her behind him.

“Be careful.” She whispered, her grey eyes turning toward her son, whose deep sleep had been disturbed. Her husband dissolved into black orbs in front of her, and her arms immediately reached for their most precious possession. He did not cry, but his blue eyes searched his mother’s face as she held him close to her chest, racing toward the small room on the far side of their small house.

She barred the door shut behind her, and raised her hand toward a heavy book that sat discarded on an old coffee table. The book moved to her hand and she gripped tightly, holding it and her son against her. And she waited. When dark orbs reappeared in the room beside her she breathed a short sigh of relief, looking at the man she loved.

He embraced her briefly and then took the book from her. She extended her hand toward the door and a heavy crystal moved in front of it. They moved in unison to the old couch in the far corner of the room beside the coffee table. By now their son was fully awake and he cried against his mother’s chest, his face red and tears streaking across his face. His mother looked away from the book and toward her son. She kissed his forehead, undoing her blouse and adjusting him in her arms. He sucked loudly and his father laughed, finally breaking from the tension of the events of the last few minutes to look at his son and grin.

“It was a water demon, Prue.” He spoke softly, his concerned eyes now focusing on his wife. Her eyes dropped and she swallowed with difficulty. Water was her secret fear, her mother’s life had been claimed by such an entity when she was a small child. The idea of facing such was intimidating, although she had done it before and she knew she could do it again.

“Cole. We need my sisters.” She replied softly, not meeting his gaze. The topic of her sisters was always a sore one. They helped her when she needed them, and she returned the gesture, but they had not fully reconciled nor fully forgiven her for marrying the demon that more than once had almost cost them a sister. And each of her sisters harbored an ill-feeling toward her. For Piper it was anger, Phoebe betrayal and Paige felt jealousy. It was no secret that marrying Cole had cost her dearly, but Prue was not about to trade it for anything, though she loved her sisters more than anything else, save Cole and her son.

“I know.” His words were stone. He knew the moment he had set foot in the kitchen that they needed to seek out the Charmed Ones to defeat the threat that now lingered against them. “But you go in first this time, they’re less likely to try and vanquish you.” And suddenly the tension of the room was replaced with laughter.

A/n: For all you who remember my last Charmed story, um Charmed Forever (you can find it like 8 pages or so back), that was written about 5 years ago, yeah it's pretty terrible, I was 14 so...yeah. But 5 years later I should be better at this, lol.
Last edited by raven on Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
raven
Major Shannen fan

Postby monstervsangels » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:05 pm

Hey this is good, so what happens next??

Do they get their together forever or are you going to twist the knife and have them both vanquished AGAIN. Image
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:15 pm

The descriptions are fantastic, bit unsure about the pairing, but I'm willing to be pleasantly surprised. Keep it up hun. Image
lilmisshalliwell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Return to Over to you