Loves cruel light

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Loves cruel light

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:35 pm

The stain just wouldn't lift, neither would the smell, this was one job in particular this witch hated to do. But the thought of one less demon in the world outweighed the task at hand.

"Aren't we getting a little too old for this now, sis'?"

Piper Halliwell said grimacing at the smell coming off the living room carpet her older sister was now scrubbing.

"Urgh, tell me about it, this is part of the job that was cruelly kept from us when we became witches...i swear if i'd known about this part i may have reconsidered becoming a witch when we lost our powers that time."

"No you wouldn't have Prue, you love being a witch, you love helping people. Its who you are."

Piper said matter-of-factly, Prue stood arching her back as she did, getting old sucked in her opinion. They had been fighting demons and warlocks for the past 30 years, and it was beginning to show.

"So what time's Patty's show?"

Piper asked her sister.

"Seven-thirty tonight, she's really nervous, but she will do great, it's in her blood, performing."

Prue said proudly of her eldest daughter.

Twenty-five year old Patty was Prue's oldest daughter, and she was a theatrical performer.

Ok thats the first bit of my latest story, let me know what you think.
lilmisshalliwell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Loves cruel light

Postby monstervsangels » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:33 pm

Nice piece, she has 25 year old daughter Image Image

Who is the father of her daughter? Are Piper and Leo still together?
monstervsangels
Shannen Fanatic

Loves cruel light

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:03 pm

Thank you hun. I'm gonna have Piper and Leo still together, and as for Prue's baby daddy, who knows, i haven't decided yet hehehe....thanks for commenting Image
lilmisshalliwell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Return to Over to you