*Our Daughters*

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

*Our Daughters*

Postby shell » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:39 pm

Ok I am looking forward to your next posts to see what happens next. Image
shell
Very Important Shannen Fan

*Our Daughters*

Postby Linz » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:09 pm

Aria gasped and grabbed her Mom's hand. "Honey, are you okay?" Prue asked, quickly. Thinking something was wrong with her daughter. Aria nodded yes. "Mom.... I just realized that you astral projected." Aria said. Prue sighed and rolled her eyes and looked up to the ceiling.
"What?" Andy asked. They both turned to face him. "Matthew was probably just able to steal my astral projection power." Prue said, putting her face in her hands.
Andy walked over to her and pulled her into a hug. Aria squeezed her Mom's hand. "I just wish I would have thought of that." Prue said.
"Its okay, Mom." Aria said. Prue, who had her face buried in Andy's chest, looked over to her daughter, who was standing beside her, and smiled.
"Everything will be fine." Andy said. Prue nodded and stepped out of his grasp, tucking her hair behind her ears as she did so.
"Well, I need to go get our things." Prue said. Andy nodded. "I need to get dressed." He said. She chuckled.
"Okay, we'll be back later. Bye. Call us if you need us." Prue said.
"Will do." Andy said. Aria hugged him.
"Love you Daddy-o." Aria said. He smiled. "Love you too." Andy said. Prue and Aria walked out the door, he locked i behind them and went to get dressed. He was thinking about what he was going to tell Candace. She was coming back to the house in a few hours.

Prue and Aria walked into the manor to find Phoebe and Melinda sitting in the kitchen, drinking tea and snacking on some fresh snicker doodle cookies that Piper had made that morning. Both she and Aria grabbed one. Aria sat at the table, while Prue got two glasses out and poured some almond milk into each of them. She handed Aria one and took one for herself and sat beside her daughter at the table.
"How did it go with Andy?" Phoebe asked. Prue sighed.
"Well... .we told him everything. And then he said we were welcome to stay there. So, I put some protective charms around his house. After Matthew blinked in. He stole my Astral Projection power. I wasn't thinking." Prue said.
"Ooh, sorry honey." Phoebe said. SHe was sitting across from Prue.
"its okay. It'll be fine." Prue said.
"What if he tried to visit the school?" Aria asked.
"Well.... we'll have to use protective charms for the school too." Prue said.
"Or... we could just avoid going to school all together until he's gone." Aria smirked.
"Nice try, dear." Prue squinted her eyes and smiled at her daughter.
"So, how are we planning to get rid of him?" Phoebe asked.
"You'll need to lift the protective charm from the manor so he can come back in." Melinda said. "Its where you are the most powerful. The Power of Three, all together." She explained.
Prue and Phoebe nodded. "Do you think he'll be gone by the time the Sade Hawkins rolls around?" Aria asked, hopeful.
"I don't know sweetheart. It doesn't look like it though." Melinda said, giving her a sympathetic look. Aria nodded and sighed, taking a drink of her almond milk.

Candace walked into Andy's house. He was sitting at the kitchen counter. She smiled at sat beside him. "Hi. We need to talk." Andy said.
She sighed. She had a feeling this was coming, as Andy had been acting more distant lately. "I really like you a lot. You know that." Andy said.
Candace nodded. "But... you want to break up with me?" She asked. Andy nodded.
"I'm sorry I..." ANdy started, but she finished his sentence.
"Have feelings for Aria's Mom? I can tell." Candace said.
"Well, not exactly. I just..." Andy was saying when Candace interrupted.
"Its okay. I understand." Candace said. They sat in silence for a minute.
"Well, you know where to find me if you change your mind." She said, smiling and giving him one last kiss.
He sighed as she walked out the front door. It went a little better than he had expected, though he felt a little bad for leading her on as long as he had.
He texted Aria. 'I ended it with Candace.' Aria's phone was ringing 'Swingin'" by LeAnn Rimes. She grabbed it. "Who is it?" Prue asked.
Aria read the words and was beaming from ear to ear. "Its Dad. He broke up with Candace." She said, texting him back and looking at her Mom, smiling. Prue said, "Oh." And then she took a drink of her almond milk. Aria bit her lip and looked at her Aunt Phoebe, who smiled at her. Prue was screaming, excitedly, on the inside. 'Thank you God!' She thought to herself.
Aria, not wanting to be too happy when her Dad told her the news, texted him back. 'Sorry Dad, you okay? Image'
Andy's phone was ringing 'Walk This Way' by Aerosmith. When he and Prue were in high school, they always rocked out to Aerosmith in Andy's car when they would take road trips together.
He smiled. 'Yes. Did you tell your Mom?' He texted her back.
'I think she's ecstatic. Not showing it, of course. Image' Aria texted back. Andy smiled. 'See you later.' He texted her back.

Addie, Piper, and Leo walked back into the house. ARia hugged her cousin. "You're home!" Aria said. "Yes. What a long day!" Addie said.
"Your telling me. Matthew blinked over to my DAd's house. He stole Mom's astral projection power." Aria said.
"Oh no, sorry Prue." Piper hugged her. "Its okay, no big deal. He's not winning. We're getting the girls' powers back and mine." Prue said.
"Can we go shopping for my dress now, please?" Addie asked, turning to her mother. Piper nodded her head yes.
"Aria and Aunt Prue, are you coming to get Aria's dress?" Addie asked, excitedly, looking at them.
They both shook their heads no. "Addison.... sorry to break it to you, but.... we can't go." Aria said.
'What?" Addie said, whining.
"Matthew isn't gone yet. We can't endanger other kids at school." Aria said.
"Well, we should endanger Taylor. Maybe she would leave you alone then." Addie said.
"Is she still bothering you Aria? Why didn't you tell me that?" Prue asked, looking at her daughter.
"Mom.... I just... wanted to handle it on my own. She'll be fine. She'll stop eventually." Aria said.
"So when will Matthew be gone so we can return to normal. Or.... a normal as we get to be." Addie said.
"Soon, we hope." Piper said, putting her hand on her daughter's cheek and smiling.

Linz

*Our Daughters*

Postby shell » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:59 pm

Hi Lindsey. I like how you have explained Prue's Astral Projection was coppied by Matthew and Prue not thinking right at the time.

At least her sisters and daughter was trying to tell her everything was going to be fine even if Prue didn't think it as she is worried about what Matthew could do with her power.

I could also see that Prue was happy inside that Andy broke up with Candace as I think she thinks that would be better now that he has and that Prue and her daughter can keep seeing him.

I think Aria was really happy too as I think she thinks her mum and dad will get back together again. Even if she was trying to be supportive to her dad over the break up.
shell

*Our Daughters*

Postby Linz » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:37 am

THanks SHell! Glad you like it! I am going to be reading your story after my next post! Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***********************~~~~~~~~~~
Prue and Aria were in her room packing their bags. Prue put a slinky nightgown in her suitcase. "Mom...." Aria walked in as she was doing so.
"What?" Prue jumped, slightly.
"I need tampons, do you have any?" ARia asked. Prue nodded and went into her bathroom and gave her daughter some.
"Thanks." Aria said, taking them and laying on Prue's bed, facing the ceiling.
"Mom.... why are you taking a nightgown?" Aria asked.
"I have to sleep in something don't I?" Prue asked, organizing her suitcase.
"I guess so. But, you have other options." Aria said.
"What? I thought you'd be glad I chose that." Prue said.
"I've given up on you and Dad reuniting. I just don't think you'll ever be able to tell each other how you feel. I'm going to be broken forever." Aria said.
Prue grabbed her daughters shoulders and pulled her up from the bed. Aria was sitting up now, looking into her mother's eyes.
"Honey.... your Dad and I Love you more than you will ever know. And we want what is best for you. Its complicated between us, you know that. But, I can promise you that you won't be broken. We've done everything we can to give you the best life possible. You have to understand." Prue said. Tears filled Aria's eyes.
"I do. But, I don't. Look at how happy Aunt Piper and Uncle Leo are. They.... they make it work." Aria said. Prue nodded.
"So, why can't you?" Aria asked. Prue wiped her daughter's eyes.
"Look. ... we can talk about this later. The important thing right now is to get your powers back so we can go back to our normal lives." Prue said.
"Sometimes, I wish we weren't magic. It complicates everything." Aria said.
"I know, baby. But... it gets better, easier to live with. I promise." Prue said. Aria nodded. They hugged.
"I need some ice cream." Aria said. Prue chuckled at this comment. "Well, let's get some on the way to your Dad's. Come on." Prue said. She put the last few things in her suitcase and zipped it up. Aria went to her room to get her suitcase and they met in the hallway, walking downstairs, telling everyone bye and heading to Andy's.

Andy was sitting on the couch, watching football when Prue and Aria walked into the house. "Hey." He said. They handed him a cup. "Vanilla ice cream with oreo cookies and M&M's mixed in." Prue said, smiling at him.
"Oh, my favorite. Thank you." Andy said.
"Mine too." Prue said.
"Wow Dad, your actually relaxing and not working." Aria said, setting her purse down on the table beside the couch. Prue did the same.
'Well, I needed some chill time." Andy said.
"I'm taking my stuff upstairs. Mom, you want to stay in my room or the guest room?" Aria asked.
"I'll just stay with you." Prue said.
Aria took both suitcases upstairs to her room and set them beside her bed. Her phone was getting a text and she ran downstairs to get it.
'Hey Aria, did you find out if you can go to the dance?' Jake asked.
'Hey! I can't go. So sorry. Next time, though. Definitely! Image' She texted him back.
"Did you have to break the news?" Prue asked.
"Yes." Aria made pouty lips.
"What?" Andy asked, confused.
"I can't go to the Sadie Hawkins Dance with Jake because of this whole thing with Matthew." Aria explained.
"Oh, sorry sis. But, there'll be more dances." Andy said.
Aria put her phone back in her purse and sat in the chair across from the couch.
They each finished eating their ice cream and then Prue threw away all of their trash.
Aria was looking at pictures on the wall. There were so many of her as a baby, school age pictures, and then some pictures of Prue and Andy from high school. Also, of the three of them when they took a vacation to the beach one summer.
"Wow." Aria said.
Prue and Andy were in the kitchen. "What?" They asked, walking into the living room where Aria was standing.
"I'm just strolling down memory lane, looking at all these pictures." Aria said.
'Aww.... our beach photo. I love that one." Prue said, smiling at it.
"Me too, And, I like this one." Andy said, pointing to a picture of him and Prue in high school.
"Ahh.... Aerosmith days. Road trips." Prue said. Andy smiled at her.
'That was our last road trip before I broke the news to Mom and Grams about being pregnant." Prue said.
"TMI." Aria said, rolling her eyes. Prue and Andy laughed. "Remember, they were screaming at us. 'Its because of all those road trips you went on. You spent too much time together.'" Andy imitated them.
Prue was laughing. "And, you should have been more careful." She imitated them too. Andy chuckled.
"Wow. The wrath of Grandma Patty and Grams, that must have been rough." Aria said. Prue and Andy nodded.
"I thought they were going to kill us." Prue said. She and Andy laughed.
"I like that one.." Aria said, pointing to a picture of herself when she was four years. With a big happy smile on her face, dressed in a frilly pink dress and sitting in a really pretty white swing, surrounded by rose petals on the ground.
"Aww... our baby. I love that one too." Prue said.
"Me too." Andy said.
Aria yawned. "Someone's tired." Prue said. Aria nodded. "Exhausted. I'm going to go brush my teeth and get ready for bed." She said, walking upstairs to her room.
Prue and Andy were still looking at the pictures on the wall. "I can't believe how much time has passed. I mean, I remember when we were in high school and so in Love. And then Aria was born. Now, she's worrying about boys and she's about to turn 14. Its crazy!" Prue said.
"I know. Seems like yesterday we were changing diapers 24/7. And now, she's a teenager. Unbelievable." Andy said. Prue nodded. They were sitting in silence for a minute, when they both started yawning.
'Well... I need to get ready for bed. I'm so tired." Prue said.
"Me too." Andy said. They both got up and started walking upstairs. Andy made sure the front door was locked and then headed upstairs to his room.
Prue went into Aria's room, where Aria was changing into her pajamas. Prue brushed her teeth and then got her nightgown out of her suitcase and slipped it on. Aria was laying in her bed, reading, and Prue sat on the edge of the bed. "Harry Potter. I should have known." Prue said.
"Its sooooo addicting Mom! Really, its so good. I wish we had wands!" Aria said. Prue chuckled. "That would be cool." She said.
Andy knocked on the door. "Come in." Aria said. He took one look at Prue and was weak in the knees when he saw what she was wearing.
"Harry Potter again?" Andy said, teasing his daughter.
"It is so good. I think you should both read the first book. Then, you will be hooked like me. I'm on the seventh and final book right now." Aria said. Her parents smiled at her.
Aria was dozing off after a minute, so she shut her book. "Okay, too tired. Going to bed. Love you, Dad." Aria said, Andy bent down and hugged her and kissed her cheek.
"Love you too." Andy said. He squeezed Prue's hand and they smiled at each other. "Night." They said to each other. Aria smiled to herself when she saw this. Prue crawled up beside her daughter and got under the covers. "I Love you my sweet girl." She said, kissing her daughter's forehead and smiling at her. Then, laying on her pillow. "I Love You too, my beautiful Mama." Aria said. Prue smiled. They both fell asleep in about ten minutes. Andy was watching TV, but kept dozing off so he turned it off. He was saying his prayers and asking God to watch over his two favorite girls, and then he dozed off peacefully.
~~~~~~~~~~*******************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay I am so tired! LOL! So, I will add more tomorrow! HOpe you like it! Image

Linz

*Our Daughters*

Postby shell » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:55 am

Hi Lindsay. I like your idea of Prue and Aria going over to stay at Andy's.

I thought Aria would of been more happy that Prue packed the night gown, but I do think Aria came out with her true feelings when she said she couldn't cope what was happening between her mum and dad.

If that's the right way to explain it when Aria was lying down on her mums bed speaking to her.

Then when they were at Andy's I like the fact they all sat together whilst finishing off their ice creams and then Aria noticing the pictures on the wall whilst Prue and Andy was in the kitchen.

I liked those picture ideas you did as it really explained what they were all like together as a family and Prue and Andy whilst they were in high school. I liked the one with the family together when Aria was 4. I thought that one was sweet as Prue remembered her daughter at that age when looking at the photo.

The little story you told was great about Prue getting pregnant and taking road trips with Andy that her mum and grams wern't happy about.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed my review and where ever you are reading mine. Image Image
shell

*Our Daughters*

Postby Linz » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:26 pm

Shell!!!! Ahhh, the sites been down for days! LOL! I was dying, haha! I will be adding more ASAP! My cousin is staying with me until SUnday. SO, if I don't add before SUnday- then that is why! LOL! Going to try to add soon. Image And to continue reading your story!
Linz

*Our Daughters*

Postby shell » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:57 pm

Ok that's fine if you don't get the chance. I will just read it when you do and review it like bormal. Image

I hope you are enjoying mine, but don't afriad of reviewing mine and telling me what you think to mine in my fanfic thread. Image
shell

*Our Daughters*

Postby Linz » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:54 am

Prue awoke and she looked to see that her daughter was still asleep. 'She's so beautiful.' Prue thought to herself and smiled. She got up carefully and quietly, so as not to wake Aria. She slipped her flip flops on and walked down into the kitchen. She got a glass from the cabinet and filled it with water from the refrigerator. Then, she poured a big glass of grape juice. "Your favorite." Andy smiled, standing in the doorway of the kitchen. He was shirtless and had on only boxers. Prue looked from his feet to his eyes and smiled. "Yes." She said. Prue sat down on a barstool at the kitchen counter. Andy poured himself a glass of juice, and started the coffee maker, and then sat down beside her.
"Did you sleep alright?" Andy asked.
"Yes. Did you?" Prue asked. Andy nodded.
"I was thinking a lot about Aria. I just want her to get her powers back soon. It makes me feel uneasy having to send her places or let her go anywhere alone because she isn't safe without her powers." Prue said.
" I know, Prue. But, it will be okay. You and your sisters will get rid of Matthew and then the girls will get their powers back." Andy said.
"I know. It just... is scary sometimes. I know we've been fighting evil our whole lives, but its tiring at times. Last night, while we were packing... Aria said that she wished we weren't magic and that it complicated things." Prue said.
Andy nodded. "Well... its does. But, you can make the best of it. And you do, you've done a great job with her, Prue." Andy said. Prue felt filled with happiness, and extreme sadness, at this comment. She so much wanted them to be a family for Aria's sake. And her own.
A tear escaped her eye. "Andy... I can't take all the credit. You have helped me so much with Aria. She is so much a part of you. As much as she is a part of me." Prue said. Andy grabbed her hand and smiled at her.
"I didn't have to save her from demons or teach her about her powers and controlling them." Andy said.
"But... you taught her a lot of things that I wouldn't have been able to. That only dad's can teach their daughters. About boys. About basketball." Prue said.
"Its just hard when they're teenagers. Remember when we were?" Andy asked her. Prue grinned.
"Yes. I do. And let's hope that Aria is more well-behaved than we were." She said.
"She is. Thank God." Andy said. Prue giggled.
"Aria also said that she had given up on us." Prue said, looking at Andy.

Aria woke up and saw that her Mom was not in her room. She put her flip flops on and started walking to the kitchen. She heard her parents talking about her, so she stopped at the middle of the steps and listened.

"What do you mean?" Andy asked.
"She said that we wouldn't express out true feelings for each other. I think that's what she meant when she said that magic complicates things." Prue said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**************************~~~~~~~
Sorry so short! Will post more later! Image
Linz

*Our Daughters*

Postby shell » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:30 am

Hi Lindsey. Thanks for uploading more.

I think this part was abit more emotional between Prue and Andy when they were speaking about things and talking about Aria.

I like how Andy was being so supportive to Prue when she was talking about things that Aria said to her her about magic. Then Prue and Andy starting to get back together because Aria had given up on that.

I liked how Prue and Andy talked about things. I think you got the characters right and how they explain how they feel one another. Then also how they were reacting to each other like Prue begining to cry with the tear that came out one of her eyes when Andy was saying all those great things about her.

Then Aria hearing them so she stays on the stairs to listen to them.

shell

*Our Daughters*

Postby Linz » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:20 am

"Well... she's right. It does complicate things. I mean, we agreed- that for Aria's sake- we would stay separated so she could have a semi-normal life." Andy said.
"At least, as normal as we could give her under the circumstances." Prue said.
"I mean... I still have feelings for you, Prue. But..." Andy stopped and studied her face.
"I have feelings for you too, Andy. But, its Aria. Your... the only non-magical thing she has in her life. I want to keep it that way. I have to fight demons every day and keep our daughter safe. But, she at least has powers to protect herself on some level- with the exception of right now. You, on the other hand, do not. I would die if anything happened to you, and so would Aria. If she wasn't in the picture, things might be different between us." Prue said.
"But, its too dangerous to bring me into your world. You think I would become a target?" Andy said. Prue nodded.
"Yes. I couldn't handle losing you. It terrifies me." Prue said, tears escaping her eyes.
"I wouldn't let that happen." Andy said, wiping her tears away and kissing her cheek. They were inches apart and each of them wanted so much to kiss the other, but feelings of fear were holding them back. Fear for what would happen next, and fear for what the future would be like if they were to try to make it work.
"Aria so much wants us to be together." Andy said. Prue nodded.
"That's her normal. Kids need that." Prue said.
"What are we so afraid of, then?" Andy asked. He sat across from Prue and put a hand on her thigh. She put her hand on top of his.
Prue shrugged her shoulders and sighed. "Failure." She said.
"You think it won't work, either?" Andy said.
"I honestly don't know. Like Aria said.... Piper and Leo make it work." Prue said.
"So, we could too." Andy said.
"Its just so...." Prue started but Andy finished her sentence.
"Complicated." Andy said.

Aria was sitting on the stairs, debating on whether or not she should say anything to her parents about what she had overheard. Or, just to pretend that she knew nothing. The words 'if she wasn't in the picture, things might be different between us.' were echoing in her mind. She knew that her mother didn't mean that she wanted Aria out of the picture, just that her safety and happiness were so important, that it came before the relationship between her parents. Aria decided she would pretend like she had heard nothing, but she would address the situation later when she could reach the Book of Shadows, and after she got her powers back.

She got up off the stairs and walked into the kitchen. Tears were still on Prue's face. "Good morning." Aria said, pouring herself some juice and coffee. Also, she poured her parents each a glass, filled half way with almond milk, and set them down in front of them. She stood across from them and smiled. "Morning baby. How did you sleep?" Prue asked her daughter.
"Pretty well. Mom, are you alright?" Aria asked, looking concerned. Prue smiled at her daughter's compassion.
"Yes, we were just having some deep conversations." Prue said.
"About?" Aria asked, looking at her Dad.
"Everything. Including you, your Mom's just worried about your safety right now, since you don't have your powers." He answered. Prue nodded.
Aria walked around the counter and hugged her Mom. "I'll be just fine." Aria said.
"I know, sweety... I know." Prue said, looking at Andy. He gave her a reassuring smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~*******************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********
Okay, gtg to bed! Will post more tomorrow! Image

Linz

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you