[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - *Our Daughters*

*Our Daughters*

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

*Our Daughters*

Postby shell » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:40 am

Hi Lindsey.

Great contuation of the last part you posted. I could see Prue and Andy were still discusing things about magic getting in the way of their relationship and that's why they split up.

I don't thing Prue would mean anything by those words she said about her daughter being out of the picture. I think it was something she was just saying if she didn't have a daughter she and Andy would still be together and things would also be diffrent between them.

I know Prue loves Aria to much for those words to mean anything bad and like Aria thought Prue would protect her as she means everything to her.

I like how Prue was conserned for Andy's safety because he has no powers like Prue and Aria to protect himself with against the Evil that Prue has to fight nearly every day.

I think it was understanble Prue getting upset over what they were talking about and then Andy making sure she would be ok as he knows how powerful Prue is when it comes to protecting her family.

Then Prue and Andy stop talking about their daughter when Aria walked and tried to get the answers out like she didn't know and wasn't listening to them. It was good that Aria wasn't going to bring up what she over heard Prue and Andy talking about.

Anyway I am also getting there with my own fanfic where all the Halliwell sisters are sharing their own stories like at the end of season 8, but my own version. I have finished Prue's and now on Piper's stories in my final chapter. One of Piper's stories is mine is about her relationship with her sisters and they talk about that. So that gets emptional when all the sisters begin talk about things and how they truly feel about if they lost a sister.
shell
Very Important Shannen Fan

*Our Daughters*

Postby Linz » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:32 pm

One Week Later

Aria was still sleeping. Prue walked into her daughter's room, where her cousin Allie was also sleeping, and raised her hands to move the curtains open. "Rise and shine." She said. The girls popped up in the bed. Piper and Phoebe came into the room.
"Today's the day." Phoebe said.
"We're vanquishing his sorry ass." Piper said.
Both girls smiled. "Yes!" They said.
"Okay, get ready and come eat breakfast. We are going to lift the charms after that." Prue told them. The girls nodded. Prue and her sisters were already ready for the vanquishing to begin, they had the potion done and the feather in the kitchen, ready to be dropped in at a moments notice.
Both girls got ready as quickly as possible, and ran down to the kitchen. Piper had the table set, with belgian waffles and berries ad whip cream, at each spot. Along with a glass of almond milk and some homemade honey and maple syrup.
"Thanks Aunt Piper." Aria said.
'Thanks Mommy." Addie said. SHe smiled at them.
"Your welcome. I wanted to make it something special for this day. I'm so relieved you will finally have your powers back!" Piper said.
"Me too! Its been long enough!" Phoebe said.
"Three weeks long enough!" Prue said. They all nodded. Cole and Leo came into the kitchen to join them all at the table.
"Mom, where's Dad?" Aria asked.
"He's working at the station today, why?" Prue asked.
"Oohh.... that explains why he hasn't been texting me back." Aria said.
"Mmm hmm." Prue nodded.
"I'll just wait until his lunch break, I need to talk to him." Aria said.
"I'm sure he'll call you or text you back then." Prue said. She was thinking about Andy. They hadn't gotten the chance to talk much after their last conversation at his house about Aria, and where they stand with their relationship with each other.
After about 30 minutes, everyone was done and they were all helping Piper clean up to make it go faster. Cole headed off to the office, kissing Phoebe goodbye and waving at everyone as he left. "Good luck." He said.
"Thanks." They all replied.
Melinda Warren was standing in the kitchen with them, holding Addie and Aria's hand. "You ready?" She asked them. They nodded, nervously.
Prue, Piper, and Phoebe lifted their protective charms from the house. Almost immediately, Matthew blinked into the kitchen.
"Protective Charms. I didn't realize you witches were so clever." He smirked.
"We're the Charmed Ones." Piper said.
"Of course we're clever." Phoebe said.
"It doesn't get more clever than us. We know all." Prue said. They were all glaring at him.
Prue threw the feather into the potion. "This will teach you to mess with the Charmed Ones children." She said. The potion started smoking and sparks were flying from it. Matthew started screaming as he was being swallowed up in a cloud of dust. He continued screaming until he blew up and was engulfed by the sparks from the potion.
"Whoa!" Both girls said. The amulets around their necks flickered, and they knew that he was gone.
"Addie...." Aria said, picking up a glass and letting it go. Addie instinctively reacted and raised her hands to freeze it. She felt so relieved when the glass stopped in midair.
Addie picked up Aria's purse and clutched it tightly to herself. "Your turn." Addie said. Aria raised her hand and motioned toward her purse. It flew out of Addie's grasp and into Aria's hands.
Both girls giggled and jumped up and down excitedly. "YES!" They said, hugging each other. They hugged their Moms and Aunts. "Thank you." They kissed each ones cheek. Prue, Piper, and Phoebe laughed. "Your welcome." They said.
Aria phone was ringing. "Hey Dad! I got my powers back!" She exclaimed.
"That's great sis! I saw that you had been texting me, so I wondered if you were okay." Andy said.
"Yes, I'm fine. I was just calling to tell you that I Love you and thanks for being such a great Dad." Aria said. Andy smiled.
"Well, I Love you too. And your a great daughter." Andy said.
"Do you work late tonight?" Aria asked.
"No, actually. I was going to see if you and your Mom wanted to come eat dinner." Andy said. Aria asked Prue and she nodded her head yes. Piper and Phoebe smiled at each other.
"Yes, we'll be there. What time?" Aria asked.
"Seven." Andy said. "Okay, will do. Love you." Aria hung up the phone.

Aria went upstairs to her room. She had written a card to her mother, telling her how much she Loved her and how great of a Mother she was. Aria told her that she appreciated her taking such good care of her and how protective she was. She set the card in her Mom's room on the bed.
"Aria, we're going to Golden Gate Park. You want to come?" Prue asked, walking into Aria's room who was sitting on the bed reading.
"No. I think I'll stay here, Mom. I am dying to finish this Harry Potter book. I'll see when you get back though and we can head to Dad's." Aria said.
Prue hugged her daughter. "I Love you." She said.
"I Love you too." Aria said.
As soon as the house was empty and Aria was for sure she as alone, she walked up to the attic to look through the Book of Shadows. She was looking for a spell that would remove her, temporarily, from the family and they would forget about her. Just to see what life would be like for her parents if she was not in the picture.
"A Spell to Erase Time. It will remove me from the family for a period of time, and show me what its like for them without me. I'll be watching them, but they won't see me, or remember I was ever here. For one week." Aria told herself aloud.
"Okay.... that seems harmless. I mean, I could see what it was like if I wasn't in the picture." She told herself, trying to convince herself it was alright to cast the spell.
She shut her eyes and sighed deeply for a moment. Then, she opened them and recited the spell. Some yellow orbs were spinning all around her, and then she opened her eyes to all white. She was standing beside a white column, there were men walking around in white robes, their faces invisible.
"This looks so familiar to me." Aria whispered to herself.
A man with white robes was walking toward her. Aria felt slightly nervous, but somehow she knew she would be safe here.
Linz

*Our Daughters*

Postby Linz » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:33 pm

Prue, Piper, Phoebe, and Addison walked into the house. They each headed upstairs to their own rooms. Prue walked into her room and slipped her flip-flops off. She sat down on her bed and saw the card laying there.
It said, "Mom" On the front of it. She opened the envelope and slid the card out. It had beautiful flowers on the front of it. Prue opened the card and read Aria's words. "Dear Mom, thank you for being so amazing. For protecting me always, no matter what. For loving me just the way I am and even putting me before any of your other relationships. Thanks for going out of your way to protect me and always putting my safety first. Your such a great Mommy, you always listen to me and are always supportive and there when I need you. I Love you more than anything in the world! All my Love, Aria." Tears escaped Prue's cheeks as she closed the card and set it on her nightstand.
She walked over into Aria's room, wiping her eyes on the way. Aria was not in her room, her book was laying face down on her bed. Prue got an instant feeling that something was not right. She ran up to the attic and saw that Aria was not up there, but her jacket was lying on a trunk. Prue ran into Piper's room, Phoebe was sitting on the bed, talking with her.
"What's wrong?" Phoebe asked.
"Aria's gone." Prue said, tears streaming down her face.
"What?" Piper asked.
"Her jacket is in the attic." Prue said.
"Where do you think she went?" Phoebe asked.
"I don't know." Prue said.
"Addie!!!" Piper yelled for her daughter. Addison ran out of her room and into her mother's.
"What?" She said, out of breath when she got in there. She was standing in the doorway.
"Where's Aria?" Piper asked, raising her eyebrows at her daughter.
"I don't know. I thought she was here. Did you check outside or upstairs?" Addie asked. Piper knew her daughter wasn't lying and had no idea where Addie was.
"She didn't tell you anything?" Prue asked, knowing she had no clue what was going on.
"No. What's wrong?" Addie asked.
"She's gone." Phoebe answered.
"WHAT!?" Addie said.
"I think she was in the attic. I'm sure she cast a spell. I have to go see Andy." Prue said, wiping her eyes again.
"What are we going to do, Prue?" Phoebe asked.
"Call Leo." Prue said, looking at her sister.
Piper shut her eyes and Leo appeared in front of them within seconds.
"Leo, where is she?" Prue asked.
"She's safe. That's all I can tell you for now, Prue. I'm sorry." Leo said.
"Screw the rules, Leo. This is my daughter we are talking about." Prue said. Leo shrugged and gave her an 'I'm sorry' look. Prue sighed and walked out of the room. She grabbed her purse and waked back into the room.
"I've got to go tell Andy. I'll be back and we'll deal with this." Prue said.
She got into her car and the whole drive to Andy's she was thinking about how her daughter could do this. And why she would do it?!

Andy was cooking dinner when Prue walked into the door. He walked away from the stove and over to her. He smiled. She hugged him tightly. He wiped tears from her eyes. '
"Prue... what's wrong?" He asked, stroking her hair.
"Aria's gone, Andy. I think that she cast a spell. I don't know where she is. All Leo could tell me was that she was safe." Prue answered.
He looked into her eyes. "At least we know she is safe. But, why would she do that?" Andy asked. Prue had been going over and over this question in her mind. Suddenly, her words came back into her head. 'If Aria wasn't in the picture, things might be different.'
"I think that it was because of what I said. She must have overheard me saying that things would be different between us if she wasn't in the picture. She wrote me a card and told me thanks for always protecting her, even if it meant putting her safety before my other relationships." Prue said.
"She called me today, after all those text messages, and said that she Loved me and wanted to say thanks for being such a great Dad." Andy said.
"Why would she even think of doing something like this?" Prue asked. Andy shrugged.
"Maybe she thought we needed a break from her. Or to see what life was like without her. I need to get back to the Book of Shadows. You want to come with me, after dinner?" Prue asked. Andy nodded. He served them both plates full of steamed veggies, grilled shrimp, and brown rice. He poured them each a glass of wine and they sat at the table, across from each other.
They ate in silence for a moment. "Do you remember when I told you I was pregnant?" Prue asked. Andy smiled and nodded.
"At the Kissing Rock. Our rock. I've never felt so terrified in my life." Andy said. Prue giggled at the memory.
"You were nervous, your hand was sweating into mine." Prue said.
"I know. I will never forget that day. I was so happy, but so scared. Mostly of your Mom and GRams." Andy said.
"Me too. I wasn't afraid of your Mom though. She took it well. And I felt like we were going to be great parents. ANd everything happens for a reason." Prue said.
"I agree. I was just terrified of Grams and Patty." Andy said.
"With good reason." Prue said, they laughed.
"But ,they ended up being so helpful and so overjoyed when she was born." Andy said, Prue smiled and nodded.
"The best day of my life." Prue said. "Mine too." Andy said.
"And your Mom was so excited too. And so accepting of us and our secret." Prue said. Andy nodded. He and his Mom were neighbors to the Halliwell's so they grew up together. Aria's Grandma Elizabeth, Andy's mom, was still such a big part of Aria's life.
"She's going to be so upset if we have to tell her that Aria's gone." ANdy said.
"I know. That's why we need to go home and figure out how to get her back." Prue said. They finished eating. "Thanks, it was delicious." Prue said.
"YOur welcome." Andy smiled. They cleaned up the kitchen and then they held hands out to the car. Andy had made sure he locked the house up. They got into Prue's BMW and headed back to the manor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*********************~~~~~~~~*********
Okay gtg for a run!!! Image

Last edited by anonymous on Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Linz

*Our Daughters*

Postby shell » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:51 am

Hi Lindsey. Great parts to the story.

I see that Aria has gone to see what life would be like between her parents if she wasn't around.

I hope it doesn't upset her to much if she sees her parents are so happy together and still living together if that is what she will see or just see how her mum and dad is without her, but do remember her.

I like the card Aria wrote about her mum being so protective and loving her so much for all the care she has shown Aria. I think that shows Prue how caring she is about family and that she would put her families safety first more than her own.

That is why Prue is doing everything now to try and find her daughter and telling Andy what has happened after Leo wouldn't tell her anything. Then I think Piper and Pheobe will help their sister find Aria. Even if Aria knows in herself she will be back after she has seen for a week how her parents are without her. I think she knows her mum and dad will find it hard because she isn't there and will probably think they have lost her after a week has nearly gone when they carn't find her. Image
shell

*Our Daughters*

Postby Linz » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:27 am

Aria stood by the white column, one hand on it and one hand on her hip. The man pulled down his white hood. Aria gasped. It was Leo.
"Uncle Leo? What..." Aria stopped, the look on his face told her all she needed to know.
"Is going on? Well, your Mom was in tears, your Dad was worried, your Aunts are frantic, Cole and Addie are too. What were you thinking, Aria?" Leo asked.
"I.... I don't know. My Mom said that things would be different for her and my Dad if I wasn't in the picture. I know she didn't mean she didn't want me there. She just meant that it would be different for them. I just wanted to see what life would be like for them if I was not there. But, the Book of Shadows said they wouldn't remember I had existed at all!" Aria said.
"Well, something must have gone wrong with the spell. They do remember. I'll take you there so you can see for yourself. You will be invisible to them, but you won't be to me. I don't want you to say a word while we are watching. Just watch." Leo instructed her. ARia nodded her head in understanding and held her Uncle Leo's hand. They orbed into the manor, into Aria's room.
"Wow.... I feel nauseous." Aria said, putting her hands to her forehead.
"You'll get used to it." Leo whispered. Then, he put a finger to his mouth and they walked out into the hallway and downstairs.

Prue and Andy were sitting on a couch across from Piper and Addie, who were sitting on the other couch. Phoebe was sitting on Cole's lap in a chair beside Addie. Aria's grandma was sitting in a chair by Prue.
"Do we know anything about where she is?" Elizabeth asked.
"No. Mom, they're not really allowed to tell us anything right now." Andy said. Aria felt so much sadness at seeing tears on her Grandma Elizabeth and her mothers faces. She wanted to hug them and say that she was sorry and that she would never cast a spell like that again.
Leo walked into the living room. "Leo, what is going on? Where is our daughter?" Andy asked.
"She's fine. She is safe and I am watching over her." Leo said.
"Damnit Leo, please just tell me where she is!" Prue said, wiping her eyes that were full of tears. Andy stared at him. Leo sighed.
"She's up there with me. With the Elders. They saw her cast the spell and they took her there. To be watched over." Leo answered, hoping he would not get in trouble.
"What? Is she in trouble with them?" Andy asked.
"I don't think so, no. They just want to keep her safe." Leo said. '
"Wait.... for how long? Remember when you and Piper went up there and didn't come back for a month?!" Phoebe asked.
"The spell Aria cast said a week. One week." Addie answered, she had her head on her mother's shoulder. Piper was stroking her hair and tucking it behind her ear.
"Just a week. How can we be sure of that?" Prue asked.
"I'll make sure she is back. And she gets back safely." Leo said.
Aria was standing in the hallway, taking it all in. She so much wanted to scream to them that she was here and she was fine, but she obeyed Leo's orders.
"Why did she do it? Why did she cast that spell?" Grandma Elizabeth asked. Leo looked at Prue.
"I'm not sure, exactly." Leo said, not wanting to call her out in front of everyone.
They all sat in silence for a moment. "Well, you all call me if you hear anything. Let me know as soon as she is home." Elizabeth said. Prue and Andy got up and walked Elizabeth to the door. She lived at the next house over, where Andy had grown up- so close to Prue.
"Alright Mom, we will." Andy said. He hugged her and she kissed his cheek. Prue hugged her and Elizabeth also kissed her cheek and stroked her hair.
"Your a great Mother, Prue. She Loves you more than you'll ever know." Elizabeth said. Tears flowed down Prue's face as she smiled for a moment.
Elizabeth turned to her son. "And your a great Daddy. She Loves you too." She said. Andy smiled at her and nodded. She blew him a kiss and turned to walk toward her house. Andy closed the door behind her.
Prue and Andy walked back into the living room. "Well, we better get some sleep." Piper said, looking at her daughter, who was falling asleep on her shoulder.
Addie yawned and got up from the couch. She hugged Prue and Andy. "I Love you." Addie said.
"We Love you too." Prue kissed her cheek. Piper hugged Prue before she followed Addie upstairs. Phoebe hugged her sister and then followed Cole upstairs. Leo motioned to Aria to go to the kitchen.
Prue and Andy were standing in the living room. "I know that Aria cast that spell because of what I said. Andy, I can't believe I even said those words. Its my fault that she is gone." Prue said, tears streaming down her face.
"Prue... you know that Aria knows you Love her. Even if she heard you say that, she would understand what you meant by it. Don't blame yourself. Kids need space sometimes, and Aria is just having trouble dealing with our relationship and everything." Andy hugged her tightly. Prue felt so much comfort from his strong grip, like nobody in the world could harm her when he was around. She could feel the warmth and Love that he had for her radiating from him.
"She just took it too far this time. I mean, removing herself from our lives. Erasing time, that's a bit extreme. I can't believe she would think that I did not want her here." Prue said.
"I think she just wanted to give us a break, Prue. That has to be what she was thinking." Andy said. Prue had a feeling he was right.
"I don't want a break from her. I mean, my God... she is my whole life." Prue said.
"I know. Mine too. She's ours that we made together. She makes our world go round." Andy said. Prue nodded.
"Its at least comforting to know that Leo can take care of her." Prue said. Andy nodded.
"I miss her so much already. I cannot imagine life without her." Prue said.
"Me neither. I miss her too." Andy said. They stood there for a few moments, Andy just hugging Prue and rubbing her back.
"Well... I guess I should get home, but..." Andy started but Prue interrupted him.
"Stay.... please, just stay with me." She said, looking up into his eyes. Andy was thrilled that she even asked. "Okay." He said, and they smiled at each other. He kissed Prue's forehead and she hugged him again tightly. They made sure the door was locked before heading upstairs.
Linz

*Our Daughters*

Postby Linz » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:28 am

Linz

*Our Daughters*

Postby shell » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:53 am

Hi Lindsey another great part to your story.

I like how all of the family was in support of finding Aria and comforting Prue even though they were all upset in their own ways.

I think they were waiting for Leo to come back with information on Aria as I think Prue and the rest of her family was unsure where to start to finding Aria and finding out if she was fine or not.

I am glad Leo eventually told Prue and everyone else that Aria was fine and that he was looking after her till the week was up.

I think that gave Prue some relief knowing that Aria was going to be fine with Leo , but still wanted to see her daughter because she was missing Aria so much.

I like how Elizabeth was proud of how great Prue was a mother and tried to comfort Prue by saying Aria loves her so much and nearly the same with Andy saying he is a great dad. That made Prue slightly happy that Elizabeth said that about her.

Then you could understand Prue's feelings and why she was so upset because she misses Aria so much and wants to see her again as she is her world. Then Andy saying Aria is both their world as she is his daughter too.

I can understand that Prue could feel Andy's love for her coming from him as she knows he loves her so much.

I like how Andy was supportive Prue when she nearly blamed herself that it was her folt that Aria was gone because of the words she said.

I think Prue and everything one just wants the week to go quick so they can see Aria again.

Anyway I hope you are enjoying my fanfic as much as I am yours. Plus remember don't be afriad to comment on mine or leave a review. Image
shell

*Our Daughters*

Postby Linz » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:03 am

Leo and Aria were standing in the kitchen. Aria was standing in the doorway that lead to the living room, just listening to her parents conversation. After they walked upstairs, she turned to her Uncle Leo. Tears were in her eyes. "Okay, I know this was a bad idea now. But, I just wanted to give them a break. I wanted to see what it would be like for them if I had never been born." She said.
"Aria.... why? They Love you. You heard them say you were their whole world!" Leo said.
"I know, but... I just think that I'm part of the reason they never got together ,or got married. Its clearly obvious that they Love each other." Aria said, wiping her eyes.
"They do, yes. But, its so complicated with magic and everything." Leo said.
"But you and Aunt Piper make it work. So, they can too. I know it." Aria said.
"We do, but its very hard sometimes. Maybe, in the future, they will find a way to work things out. But Aria, you can't rush that. And removing yourself from the situation doesn't make it any better." Leo said.
"But, they were able to bond because of me being gone." Aria said.
"Because they miss you so much, and all they can think or talk about is you!" Leo told her.
Aria smiled and wiped her eyes. Leo held out his hand and orbed her up the Elders. She had a space up there with a bed on a cloud. It was so surreal, but familiar to her.
"Why does this seem so familiar?" Aria asked, as she climbed into bed.
"You were orbed up here right after you were born, Addison too. You were christened up here." Leo said.
"Sweet!" Aria said. Leo chuckled at her comment.
"Alright, goodnight Aria. You know how to get a hold of me if you need me. See you in the morning." Leo hugged her.
"I Love you, Uncle Leo. And thank you!" Aria said.
"Your welcome sweets, I love you too." Leo said, he orbed out and Aria laid down to think about the events that had just occurred. She said her prayers and fell fast asleep.

Prue and Andy were laying in Prue's bed. Andy was wearing his boxers, and Prue was wearing red pajama pants with a matching camisole top. They were holding hands. Andy was stroking her hair with his free hand. "Thanks for staying with me." Prue smiled at him.
"Any time." Andy said.
"I just can't believe this. I mean, her birthday is in two weeks. I just feel horrible that she did this. I know its because of what I said!" Prue said.
"We've been over this, Prue. You can't keep blaming yourself. That's not the only reason she did it. I am sure Candace was a big issue for Aria, I know she hated that." Andy said.
"To tell you the truth, so did I." Prue said. They looked at each other and giggled. It was the first time in awhile since they had laughed.
"I know it was a mistake. For sure. I guess, loneliness was the culprit." Andy said.
"I know that feeling all too well." Prue said, looking at him.
"I'm just glad we are together right now." Andy said, smiling at her.
"Me too." Prue said, kissing his hand.
"I wonder what she is doing up there." ANdy said.
"Hmm.... hopefully sleeping. And being well taken care of. I'd say she is probably striking up some deals with the top guys up there. Especially if she is in trouble for casting that spell!" Prue said. They both laughed.
"Its funny that all we can do is talk about her. If only she could realize that. Its all about her for us." Andy said.
"Yes I know. I think that's a part of the reason she did it too, she felt guilty for that." Prue said.
"But she shouldn't. She's our daughter, that's how it is." Andy said.
"I know, but the sensitive side of her is having trouble understanding that. She cares so much about others. Our feelings and happiness are just as important to her- as hers are to us!" Prue said. Andy nodded. Prue was yawning.
"I'm exhausted." She said, cuddling up to Andy.
"Me too." Andy said, putting his arm around her.
"Oops, the light." Andy said. Prue raised her hand up and moved it in a downward motion. The light went out, but the nightlight in the corner came on.
"Thanks." Andy said. "Mmm hmm." Prue said. They were both fast asleep in a few minutes.

Piper and Leo were sitting up in bed, talking. "Addie is so sad that Aria is gone." Piper said.
"I know. And Aria is aware of that now. I let her come and see what was going on downstairs earlier. She was invisible to you guys, because thats part of the spell." Leo said.
"I hope she knows that I want to kick her butt when she gets back." Piper said.
"Honey... she is sorry for casting the spell. She understands that her Mom and Dad and all of us Love her. She just felt like she was in the way of their relationship and maybe if she went away for awhile... they'd have time for each other and would confess their feelings." Leo said.
"She's a nut for thinking that she was in the way of their relationship. Its because of her that they even have one!" Piper said.
"I know. But, she just needed space and wanted to give them space too. She's learned her lesson though." Leo said.
"Good. Send her my Love, but make sure you tell her that her butt is mine the second she gets back." Piper joked. Leo smiled and kissed her. "I Love you, babe." He said. "Love you too." Piper said. They laid down and turned out the lights.

When Aria awoke the next morning, she saw her Great GRandma Penny and her Grandma Patty standing over her. Aria smiled, "Hi." She said, nervously. Not sure if they were going to yell at her or not.
"Sweetheart... what were you thinking?" Penny asked, hands on her hips.
"I don't know Grams... just that I was in the way. My parents relationship is complicated, because of magic and whatever else, and I just thought a little vacation from me would be good." Aria said.
"Baby... they don't need time away from you." Penny said.
"But Grandma Patty... when are they ever going to confess their true feelings for each other if I'm in the picture all the time?" Aria asked.
"Honey, they will in time." GRandma Patty answered
"Lord knows those two belong together. They've been together their whole lives." Grams said.
"Exactly!" Aria said.
"But baby, removing yourself from the family is not going to make that happen any sooner. Remember.... a time for everything, and to everything its place?" Grams raised an eyebrow at Aria and smiled. Aria nodded and smiled.
"They Love you and would never want to be without you. You understand that now." Patty said. Aria nodded.
"I think you'll have to talk to the head Elder." Grams warned Aria. Aria looked nervous.
"Your not in trouble this time, but if you cast spells for personal gain- you can get in trouble. And suffer the consequences." Patty said.
"What happens this time?" Aria asked.
"Just a warning. But, you better watch yourself sweety. If your anything like your Mom or Aunt Phoebe were when they were young, you could get in trouble later on if your not careful! They only got in trouble in the mortal world... you also have the magical world to worry about." Grams said. Aria nodded.
"So, do we have your word? No more trouble... for awhile." GRams said. Aria giggled.
"Yes, you have my word." Aria said. They hugged her and kissed her cheeks.
"We Love you." They both said.
"I Love you too!" Aria smiled and waved at them as they orbed away.
A few minutes later, Leo orbed into Aria's room. "Your Grandma's warned you about the hearing?" Leo asked. Aria nodded.
"But I'm scared." Aria said.
"Not as scared as you will be when you see Aunt Piper at home. She sends you her Love, but she said to tell you that your butt is hers when you get home, she wants to kick it." Leo said. Aria giggled.
"She won't do that, she Loves me way too much!" Aria said.
"Well, you know Piper, she aways tries to sound threatening." Leo joked. They both laughed.
"Okay, let's go do this thing." Aria said. Leo lead her into the room where the COuncil of Elders were sitting at a table.
"Aria Lucille Halliwell." They said.
"You appear in front of us today because you cast a spell. To Erase Time. Was that for personal gain?" The Elder asked. Aria nodded her head yes.
"I see.. well, we saw you do it and we know why you did it. We just want you to be aware that there are consequences to everything. HOwever, since you are so young and new to the craft... we will let you go with just a warning this time. Just remember that you cannot toy with people's lives and cast spells for your own enjoyment." The Elders reminded her. Aria nodded. They let her go after she assured them that she would not do that again.
"How many more days left until I can go home... and be physically seen by everyone?" Aria asked Leo, as they walked around through the clouds. Everything was so blindingly white!
"Five." Leo answered. Aria sighed.
"But, you can come with me to check on everyone." Leo said.
"Alright, let's go." Aria said, grabbing his hand. They orbed down into the manor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****************~~~~~~~~~****
Okay shell, thanks or reading! Glad you are liking it, will add more after school tomorrow. My first class of the fall semester is in the afternoon tomorrow! Image

Linz

*Our Daughters*

Postby shell » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:04 am

Hi Lindsey. I loved this part as there was different things happening with different characters coming in.

I liked how Prue and Andy were talking about things in bed and that he was comforting her and telling her that he loves her very much.

Then Prue also telling Andy that she loves him, but she looks like she still has a lot of feelings to get out when she was getting upset again talking about Aria and that her birthday was coming up soon.

I also liked the fact that Andy mentioned that Aria didn't like Candace very much and that was a big issue for her.

I am glad that Prue mentioned that she didn't like her eirther and that Andy told the truth why he was with Candace because he was feeling lonly.

I could see that Prue could relate to that about feeling lonly without Andy.

I just like the fact that they could be honest with one another about their feeling and other issues and that they were both hoping that Aria was being taken good care of up there.

Piper and Leo was a good part to read too as Leo told the truth about Aria to Piper that he could see her and bring her down to watch the family. It looked like Piper was fine with that and just wanted to kick Aria's butt when she got back down to her family for casting the spell and making everyone worry.

Grams and Patty was another intersting part to read as they came to see Aria about casting the spell and what Aria had to explain to the lead Elder. Also to discuss how much Prue and Andy loved her and that's why they were together. Also to tell the fact that Prue and Andy have always loved each other.

At least Aria got off with just a warning this time round by the lead Elder because she was young and new to the craft. It's good that Aria agreed not to cast any more personal gain spells or there would be comsiquences for casting them.

Anyway I don't start back at college yet for nearly 3 weeks. So I should still be able to review them as soon as I read them. Except for next week as I am on holiday so I will have to catch up when I get back and give you a big review on any parts that you upload next week. Image
shell

*Our Daughters*

Postby Linz » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:09 am

Leo orbed into the kitchen where Piper was cooking breakfast. Addie was sitting at the table, reading a magazine. She looked very worried, and Aria could tell that it was because she missed her and was concerned for her. Aria smiled, as she was watching her Aunt Piper get plates out for everyone. 'She's always thinking of others, putting everyone before herself.' Aria thought. She walked into the living room, where her Aunt Phoebe and Uncle Cole were talking.
"Aria reminds me a lot of what I was like when I was young. Always curious and making decisions that could get me in trouble. Prue was that way too. As a teenager, she was a pain." Phoebe said, giggling at that memory.
"Well, Aria is a good girl. She's different than you two, I think. Her heart is in the right place, she just makes decisions sometimes- like this one- that don't always gives her the best outcome." Cole said. Aria smiled at those compliments.
"That she is, a very good girl. SWeet and caring. Addie too. What can I say, I've helped raise them!" Phoebe said, she giggled when Cole rolled his eyes.
Aria walked upstairs and into her Mom's room. Her parents were asleep, side by side, and looked absolutely peaceful. Aria wished she could be physically seen by them and run and jump on the bed to wake them up. Her heart was flooded with joy and happiness upon seeing her parents together. 'Its like, everything I have always wanted and I am not here to experience it. No more spells... for awhile.' Aria thought.
Prue opened her eyes. She had a strong sense that Aria was near her, she was looking around. Aria just closed her eyes and thought, 'I Love you so much Mom. I'm fine and I'll be home soon.' Prue smiled. She felt the feeling of reassurance come over her and she suddenly felt comfort. Aria smiled. It made her feel good that her Mom could be at ease with the situation, though she was sure that Prue would have a few choice words for her when she got home.
Andy stirred and then woke up. He was facing Prue. They looked at each other and smiled. "Hey." Andy said.
"Hey. Good morning." Prue said.
"Good morning to you." Andy said.
"I know this is going to sound strange... but, I felt Aria." Prue said.
"What?" Andy asked.
"Like.... I sensed that she was near me, or something. And I felt like she was telling me that everything will be fine." Prue said.
"Hmm... must be that women's intuition because I have felt nothing." Andy said. He and Prue laughed. Aria was laughing too, only they had no idea she was there. It was times like these that made Aria feel really homesick.
"Ooooh... I miss our baby. I want her home today, right now." Prue said. Andy grabbed her hand and looked into her eyes.
"Me too!" He said.
"Only a few more days." Andy said.
"Ugh.... it feels like an eternity to me." Prue said.
"Well, until then... lets just watch home movies of us." Andy said, grabbing a DVD and putting into the player. He turned on Prue's TV.
"Oh my god, its our third Christmas with Aria." Prue smiled.
"Aww, she was so cute." ANdy said.
"Of course, She IS so cute. She's ours." Prue said. Andy nodded.
"Listen how she says, Aunt Phoebe, Aunt Piper. Those were tough names at that age." Prue giggled.
"And remember, she used to carry around that pink blanket." Andy said. Prue nodded and pointed to the screen. Aria was dressed in pink pajamas and holding a silky pink blanket. She walked over to Addie. Addie kissed her on the cheek.
"Aww... say I Love you, Addie." Pipers voice came from the TV.
"I Love you." Addie said, smiling at Aria. They hugged and then Aria giggled.

"Okay, I smell breakfast." Andy said.
"Me too, starving. Let's go." Prue said. They both headed downstairs, after Andy had put his pants and shirt back on.

"Good morning." Piper said, as they walked into the kitchen.
"Hey Andy.... morning. Isn't that what you were wearing last night?" Phoebe asked. Prue squinted her eyes at her sister and pointed a finger. They giggled at each other.
"Nothing happened. I just didn't want to be alone. And was sad about Aria." Prue said, sitting at the table after taking a plate of muffins from Piper. She motioned for Andy to sit beside her and poured almond milk into both of their glasses.
"So I just stayed the night." Andy said.
"Mmm hmm." Phoebe said.
"Okay, we owe you no explanations- sister." Prue smiled at Phoebe.
"Anyway.... how many more days, Leo?" Phoebe asked.
"Four. But, maybe I can talk them into letting her go early?" Leo said.
"Oh, could you? That would be great! We want our baby back." Prue said.
"I'll try." Leo said.
"And tell her that if she ever does that again, without taking me with her, I will kill her." Addie said.
"She's won't do it again, trust me. The wrath of her three grandma's ought to be enough to stop her." Andy said. Everyone laughed.
They were all sitting around the table now, eating banana walnut and cranberry almond muffins, with almond butter and grape jam.
'I miss this SO much! And its only been a few days!' Aria thought to herself. She was standing in the kitchen and only Leo could see her. He was glancing her way a few times and Piper was the only one who noticed. She was looking in Aria's direction and raised her eyebrows a few times, as if to say 'See what your missing.' Piper did manage to blow a kiss in Aria's direction when nobody was looking. Aria smiled. A few hours later, Leo orbed her back up to the Heavens.
"Can you really get me out of here early? Can I go home?" Aria asked.
"Well, I will talk to them and see if they can cut the time short on the spell." Leo said. Aria was jumping up and down.
"Watching everyone at home and just seeing my parents together, and all the Love in the house.... makes me want to go home and never do that again!" Aria said. Leo smiled, "Good." He said. Aria sat down on her cloud bed, while Leo went to check with the Elders.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~************************~~~~~~~~~~~***
Already have tons of homework from Spanish class and Anthropology. This is going to be a tough semester but I will try to add as much as I can! Hope you like this Shell! Thanks for reading, I SOOOO appreciate it because I LOVE writing this! Image

Linz

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you