*Our Daughters*

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

*Our Daughters*

Postby Linz » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:52 am

Aria and Addison were sitting in Aria's room and painting their fingernails. They were discussing spells to cast on Taylor. "Addie.... I don't know about this. I just feel bad. I have a bad feeling about it." Aria said, painting her thumb nail hot pink.

"Aria.... its not a big deal. We just want to teach her a lesson." Addie said, blowing on her finger nails so they would dry quicker. Aria finished painting her last nail and did the same thing. Aria gave her 'the look' that their mothers or Aunts always gave them when they were getting into mischief.

"I just don't know." Aria said. Addie picked up the phone and dialed a number. "Who are you calling?" Aria asked.
"Aunt Phoebe." Addie added. Aria's mouth dropped open and then she smirked. She had to give her cousin credit, she was pretty clever sometimes!
"Hello! YOur on with Phoebe Halliwell of 'Ask Phoebe'?" Their Aunts sweet voice came over the phone and they could feel her smiling. Aria turned the radio on low so that nobody else would hear. She raised her hand up and motioned towards the door so it would shut.
"Hi. My question for you is: what's a girl to do when a jealous ex-girlfriend of her new guy is ridiculing her? Should she give her a taste of her own medicine or not?" Addie asked. Phoebe could tell by the voice that it was her niece on the phone. "Ooooh.... well, please hold. Stay tuned folks!" Phoebe quickly cut to a commercial break. "Addison Grace Halliwell Wyatt, what are you and Aria Lucille Halliweill Trudeau doing? " Phoebe asked. 'She's mad. She used our whole names!' Aria mouthed to Addison. 'I know.' Addie mouthed back.
"How does she know I'm involved?" Aria asked. Phoebe heard this comment.
"Because Addison wouldn't do it by herself. And I'm your Aunt, I know you too well! I'm at work right now, I can't go into detail, but we'll talk later. I know that you know that I know you are casting ideas. And, I think you should not cast any ideas!" Phoebe answered.
"Okay we won't." Addie said. "Love you girls." Phoebe said.
"Love you too." They said, hanging up the phone.
"Okay folks.... boy troubles. Not to be aired on the radio. Am I right?" Phoebe giggled. They girls smiled and laughed, then turned off the radio.
The girls decided to go up in the attic. They were just looking through the Book of Shadows and through some old trunks filled with pictures, when Prue and Piper walked into the attic. The girls jumped when the door swung open, until they realized who it was.
"What are you doing?" Piper asked, looking at the back. Prue raised her eyebrows at her daughter.
"Just looking. At pictures." Aria answered, holding up some photos.
"And the Book of Shadows?" Piper asked, looking at Addie, then Aria.
"Just perusing the pages. You know, out of curiosity." Addie said. Aria nodded.
"Well, just remember honey... that curiosity killed the cat." Piper said. Aria was holding the book and tightened her grasp on it a little bit. Prue bent down to take it from her daughter.
"Hands off, please." Prue said, giving her 'the look.' Aria stared at her for a second and then let go. She knew better than to argue with her mother! Prue tapped Aria on the nose with a finger and then stood up to put the book back where it belonged.
"What are you doing up here?" Addie asked her mom and aunt.
"We were just looking for you two. Hadn't seen you all day." Piper said.
"Oh my gosh, Piper. Look at this." Prue said, picking up a picture off the floor.
"Wow. We're so little." Piper smiled, looking at the picture. It was one of Prue, Piper, Phoebe, Grams, Andy, and Patty when the girls were 5, 4, and 2. And Andy was 5 also.
"That was the day of Phoebe's second birthday, remember?" Prue asked.
"Yes! And she cried when we lit the candle!" Piper said. She and Prue giggled.
They all looked at pictures for about 30 more minutes, then went down to the kitchen to eat another delicious dinner that Piper had cooked!
Phoebe walked into the kitchen as everyone was sitting down to eat. She looked at the girls for a second and then smiled at everyone and said hi.
"How was your day?" Cole asked her, kissing her cheek.
"Great. I had some very interesting phone calls today." Phoebe said, sitting beside him at the table.
"Hmm... what about?" Piper asked.
"Everything. Boy troubles... you know. The usual." Phoebe added.
"Prue, how was your day?" Piper asked.
"Pretty good. The photo shoots went well today. No rain, so that was good. I think everyone will be pleased." Prue smiled at her.
"How was YOUR day, girls?" Phoebe asked. They glared at her until everyone else looked at them, then they smiled.
"Great! Painted fingernails, talked about everything. You know, the usual." Aria answered.
"Hmm." Phoebe smiled at them.
Prue and Piper exchanged glances and squinted their eyes at each other.
"I should tell you that the Elders warned me today about a warlock that may be on the loose. So ,we need to be careful. Especially you girls." Leo said, looking at them. They nodded.
"Did they say anything else? Like what he wants?" Prue asked.
"No. No details." Leo said.
"That's helpful." Prue joked. She sighed.
Linz
Very Important Shannen Fan

*Our Daughters*

Postby Linz » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:53 am

Later that night, the girls went up to the attic when everyone else was in their rooms. "This is not good." Aria whispered when they opened the door.
"It'll be fine, Aria. Chill out." Addie whispered back. They were standing over the Book of Shadows when suddenly Addie noticed a locket that was gold with a big ruby in the center of it.
"Cool." They both said. It opened and they were curious to see what was inside of it. They looked at each other for a second. '
"Should we?" They asked at the same time. They both shrugged.
"Its just a locket." Aria said. Addie nodded. They each put a thumb on the clasp and opened the front of the locket.
As soon as it opened, a swirl of gold light came spinning from it and a warlock, who looked like a normal human just wearing Medieval clothing, sprung from it. Both girls screamed loudly and ran behind the trunks in the attic. Addie tried to freeze him and Aria tried to move him. He chuckled when it didn't work.
Prue, Piper, and Phoebe ran from their rooms, with Cole following. Leo orbed into the attic, to get to the girls quicker. As he landed upstairs, everyone else burst in.
"Its too late. I have your powers." The warlock said. They both scowled at him.
"Matthew." Prue, Piper, and Phoebe said in unison.
Aria and Addison were crouched behind the trunks and stood up, nervously.
"Matthew?" They said, looking confused.
"Ah, we meet again." He smiled at them.
"Unfortunately." Prue said.
Aria raised her hand to try to move him, but she realized he really had stolen their powers when it didn't work. This frustrated her immensely!

"Well, I'm afraid I must go now." Matthew said.
"We're not finished with you yet." Piper threatened him.
"Oh... but I'm done with you." Matthew chuckled.
"No.... your not. You can't survive without all the powers." Phoebe smirked at him.
"Clever witch." He said. Cole moved toward him, but Phoebe put a hand on his arm.
"I'll be back." He said.
"We'll be waiting." Prue said, glaring at him. He blinked out of the attic.
Everyone was staring at the girls. "Oops." They said, holding up the locket.
"I thought Melinda said that it was for eternity... last time." Piper said.
"Me too." Phoebe said.
"Well, so did I... but obviously not." Prue said. They walked over to the Book of Shadows.
"What the hell were you two doing up here at this hour?" Cole asked.
Both girls looked down and held each other's hands. They were extremely nervous. And very scared now that they did not have their powers.
"Well... we just came up here to look at the book again...." Aria started.
"And we saw the locket and thought it was pretty. And we wanted to see if there was a picture inside, maybe of Grandma Penny, so we opened it." Addie said.
"And then he just popped out." Aria said.
"And took our powers when we tried to use them on him." Addie said. They both had tears in their eyes.
"You know better than to be up here and looking through the book without your Moms or Aunts present. Your just asking for trouble when you go rummaging through things that aren;t yours. " Leo said.
"We;re sorry." Both girls said together. Tears escaping their eyes.
Prue, Piper, and Phoebe looked at each other and then turned toward the girls.
"What did we tell you about the book? Aria... I just told you earlier tonight." Prue said, putting her hands on her hips and looking at both girls.
"Hands off, please." Aria repeated.
"Exactly. And don't touch things in here that you are unsure of." Prue said.
"Mom, it was a locket. How could we have known?" Aria asked.
"Please don't sass me." Prue said. Aria sighed and folded her arms across her chest.
"And if you didn't want us to touch it, then why did you leave it up here?" Addison raised her eyebrows and put her hands on her hips, looking at her mother.
"That's enough of your attitude, Addison Grace. We have a lot of things up here. Plus, it was supposed to be for eternity. We didn't think that it would ever be active again." Piper said, answering her daughter. Both girls had tears coming down their faces.
"Alright... can we call truce?" Phoebe asked, looking at her sisters and her nieces. They all looked at each other and then smiled. The girls were wiping tears from their eyes as Phoebe pulled them into a hug and kissed each girls cheek. Prue and Piper did the same. Piper had her arms around Addie, and Prue was holding Aria's hand and kissing it repeatedly. This made Aria giggle.

"Okay, last time this happened, we called Melinda." Phoebe said. The Book of Shadows opened to the spell for them to call her back. The girls recited it and then Melinda Warren appeared before them. Aria and Annie's mouths fell open and Piper, Phoebe, and Prue giggled.
"Hello my girls." Melinda smiled at them. Prue, Piper, and Phoebe waved. Aria and Addison smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*************************~~~~~~~~~
Sorry to leave you with a cliffhanger! I'll add more tomorrow! Off to bed! LOL! Image
Linz

*Our Daughters*

Postby shell » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:36 am

Hi Lindsay.

I like the parts you have added. I like the idea of you using a picture of the Halliwell sisters when they were younger and Prue's feelings towards it when she remembered that memory with Piper.

Then I also liked the idea that you have brought Matthew back after having the girls open the locket.

Then the Halliwell's calling upon Melinda again to help. It reminded me of the episode that happened in when they first discovered Matthew and the locket.

An idea I never thought of continuing in my fanfic as I brought some of the Evil back in mine from the series and tried to make my fanfic follow it on from what happened last time, but in the time era mine is set in.

As you read on with my chapters though you will discover more and discover some things that never happened in the series or changing what happened in the series in some of my chapters. Image
shell

*Our Daughters*

Postby Linz » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:35 pm

THanks Shell!!! Glad you have enjoyed it!! Image I've been watching Season 1 over again. And then I will watch Seasons 2 & 3 after that .But, I saw that ep. and then I decided it might be interesting to bring him back.... of course with a twist because of Prue's daughter and Piper's daughter being in the story. And hm stealing their powers instead of the sisters! I will be adding more in a little while and then reading your story as well- as its great! Image

Linds
Linz

*Our Daughters*

Postby Linz » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:29 pm

'Whoa." Addie and Aria said. Melinda smiled at them.
"Ooooh... my grandchildren are beautiful." Melinda said. Addie and aria looked confused.
"She's your great great great great great great great grandmother." Piper explained.
"Oooh." The girls said. And smiled at Melinda.
"Well, your not so bad-looking yourself." Addie said. Aria giggled.
"I agree." She said.
"Matthew's come back." Prue told Melinda. A look of disgust crossed her face.
"But how? It.... was for eternity." Melinda said, shocked.
"Unless.... a new line of Halliwell's opened the locket?" Prue said, coming to the realization of why he was able to be freed from the locket.
"That makes sense." Phoebe said. Piper nodded. Melinda nodded too.
"Sorry." Addie and Aria said in unison.
"Its okay, we'll just need to make sure you are well protected, at home and at school." Melinda said. Just then, Patty and Penny appeared.
"Grandma Patty! Grams!" Both girls exclaimed hugging them. Their Grandma Patty was smiling at them. However, Grams looked a little upset.
"What were you thinking?" She asked, them. Hands on her hips.
Both girls shrugged. "We weren't, I guess. It was pretty and we thought there might be a picture of you or Grandma Patty in it, so we wanted to see." Aria said. GRams immediately smiled.
"Well, I'm flattered." She said. Patty rolled her eyes, while Prue, Piper and Phoebe laughed.
"Now... we need to make sure that you can't be harmed while you don't have your powers." Patty said.
"So, you need to wear these amulets." Penny said, handing them each a necklace that had a big sapphire dangling from a silver chain.
Each girl put one around her neck. "He won't be able to harm you with these on." Patty added. She also handed one to Phoebe. "Or steal your powers." She said, touching Phoebe's cheek and smiling. She also handed one to Prue and Piper, just in case. Though they knew not to use their powers in his presence, he could sometimes trick them into doing so- which he had done before.

"How are we going to get the girls' powers back?" Piper asked.
"You know what you have to do... again. You need the phoenix feather." Melinda said. Prue sighed and nodded.
"Andy almost arrested me for that!" She said.
"Well.... he was only doing his job. But... we don't have to tell dad, Mom." Aria said. "We won't." Prue said.
"I don't think you should stay with your Dad right now, honey. Its not safe for him or you." Grams said.
"But.... I haven't seen him for two weeks and this will make it three. Or four. Depending on how long Matthew decides to hold our powers." Aria complained.
"Just trust us." Grandma Patty pulled her into a hug. Aria sighed and nodded her head yes.
"Okay, so let's get to work." Prue said. Everyone agreed.
"We'll be watching over you. Melinda will be staying the house with the girls." Patty told them.
"Okay." Everyone said.
Prue and Aria got into her car and headed off to the museum. It was around 2 a.m., so nobody was there. The security cameras were on though. Prue raised her hand out of the car window and turned the cameras off. She and Aria crept up to the door and Prue used her power again to open it. Aria kept watch. The both entered the museum from the side door. They stood in front of the case with the phoenix feather.
"How do we get it out without breaking it?" Aria whispered.
"I'm going to astral project and get it. You keep watch, okay sweetheart?" Prue said. Aria nodded. She held Prue's hand, which went limp after she astral projected into the case. She grabbed the phoenix feather. "That is too cool. I can't wait until I get that power!" Aria said aloud to herself.
Prue astral projected back into her own body. She squeezed Aria's hand. "Are we clear?" She asked her daughter.
"Yes, let's go." Aria said. They slid out the side door and locked it, then ran to the car. Prue moved the cameras back to their original positions with her power as they drove off.
When they got inside, Prue locked the door behind them and then they both went upstairs to her room. Everyone else had gone to bed. Prue locked the feather into her jewelry box and performed a spell to put a protective charm on the feather for when they were ready to use it in the spell against Matthew.
"I think its safer for you to sleep with me. Piper said Addie was sleeping on the floor in her and Leo's room." Prue said. Aria nodded and she went to change into her pajamas and brush her teeth. PRue did the same. They both laid down in bed and Aria held her mother's hand. "I'm scared, Mommy. I don't like not having my powers." She said.
"I know, baby. But, don't worry. I'm not going to let anything happen to you. We need to see your Dad tomorrow and let him know what's going on." Prue said.
'He's not going to like it." Aria said.
'No. But, he'll be fine. He'll just want to make sure your safe. He just wants to protect you himself and I think that it bothers him that he can't do that when it comes to this stuff." Prue said. Aria nodded.
"I Love you." Prue said.
"I Love you too." Aria smiled. Prue kissed her daughter's cheek and then turned out the lamp. Aria fell fast asleep, but Prue lie awake thinking for another 20 minutes. She was just praying that everything would be okay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****************~~~~~~~~~~~~=
Okay guys, gtg run some errands!!! Image
Linz

*Our Daughters*

Postby shell » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:05 pm

I like how you have brought Grams and Patty into story because of what the girls did.

Then Melinda also saying that Matthew should of been locked away forever in the lockett and then Pheobe realising why the girls were able to free him because they are a new generation of Halliwell's and didn't know that there was Evil locked inside.

I like your necklace ideas to protect them all. I have done the same in my fanfic to Prue. She gets a Dragon Necklace that protects her from being killed by demonic and human attacks unless her necklace was broken which ment she would die, but not for long.

Then I thought Prue Astral Projecting to get the feather instead of the girls was great and her moving the cameras out of the way so she could do it.

Then the spell she cast at the end to protect the feather in her jewelry box was a great idea.

Prue in my fanfic has a lot of dragon things and protects them in boxes as you will find out in one of my chapters.

Then I like how Prue had the feelings that she hoped everything would be fine as I think that shows how protective she is as a mother and big sister.

Prue has feelings like that in my fanfic. Image
shell

*Our Daughters*

Postby Linz » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:44 am

Prue awoke to the smell of cinnamon muffins. She was laying in her bed and Aria was lying next to her, still sleeping. Prue looked over at her daughter and smiled. She was so lucky to have such an amazing and beautiful daughter. Prue was thinking about Andy and what she should tell him. She did not like the idea of Aria not being able to see him, while this warlock was tracking her.
Aria stirred a little and then she opened her eyes, and looked at her mother. Prue smiled at her daughter.
"Good morning, honey. How did you sleep?" Prue asked.
"Good. You?" Aria said.
"Pretty well, actually." Prue said.
"Those muffins smell delicious." Aria said. Prue nodded, and they both got up and put their slippers on to walk down to the kitchen.
"Mom, do you have to work today?" Aria asked, a they sat at the table.
"No. I think we should go see your Dad." Prue said.
"Good idea." Aria said.
"Thanks Aunt Piper." Aria said, as she took a bite of her muffin.
"Your welcome babe." Piper said. Addie and Leo walked into the kitchen.
Piper had started her own catering business and she was baking and cooking a lot for different events around the city.
"Are you gone all day again?" Addie asked, sitting at the table. Piper served everyone else and then sat down beside her daughter.
"Yes. I have two events to cater today." Piper said. Addie sighed.
"What about shopping?" Addie asked.
"Sweetheart, we'll go tomorrow, I promise." Piper said.
"Okay. I have to get a dress for the dance." Addie said.
"I know. I've been so busy lately. But, we will get it- don't worry." Piper said.
"What dance?" Phoebe asked, when she walked into the kitchen.
"The Sadie Hawkins Dance." Addie answered.
"Oooh.... do you have dates?" Phoebe got a plate and put a muffin on it for herself and sat at the table. Cole was still practicing law and he had already left for the office.
"Well... Aria does. But, I'm just going stag with some of my other friends who don' t have dates." Addie said.
Aria blushed. "No.... no Addison Grace I do not have a date." Aria said.
"Well, you will." Addie grinned.
"What did you do?" Aria asked her, taking a sip of almond milk.
Addie smiled and shrugged her shoulder. Aria's phone was going off because she was getting text messages. The song "Swingin'" by LeAnn Rimes was coming from her phone. She finished eating her muffin before getting up and rushing to her phone.
"Who is it, Aria?" Addison asked.
"Jake. Asking me to the dance." Aria smiled.
"When is this dance and why haven't I heard about it?" Prue asked, looking at her daughter, who was standing beside her at the table.
"Um... well, Mom I wasn't sure if I was going to go or not. So, I didn't say anything." Aria said.
"And it is next weekend." Addie added. Piper, Prue and Phoebe looked at each other.
"We don't know if you can go yet." Phoebe said.
Both girls sighed. They had momentarily forgotten about their lack of powers and the warlock that was tracking them.
"Great, what do I say?" Aria asked, unenthusiastically.
"Tell him you might be out of town." Piper answered.
Aria texted him back. 'Awww Image Well, just let me know for sure. I won't go without you. Image' Jake texted her back. 'Aww. Okay, I will.' Aria smiled and then put her phone back down.
Everyone was finished eating breakfast a few minutes later. Piper cleaned up the kitchen with Addie's help and then she started loading her car to take all the food to the events she was catering today.
"Can I come, Mom?" Addie asked.
"Oooh honey. I would love to have you come. But, I'm a little worried about you leaving the house. I really don't need Matthew showing up at my events." Piper said. She and Leo looked at each other.
"Do you think we could?" Leo asked her.
"Well.... I don't know. I mean, maybe." Piper answered. They knew each other so well, it was like they could read each other's minds.
'Hey, stop that." Addie said. They both giggled at their daughter. She sounded so much like Piper.
"I guess we can all go. But, if something crazy happens... Dad is orbing you back here immediately." Piper said.
"Yay. Okay deal. I'm going to go get ready." Addie said excitedly. She ran upstairs to get dressed.
Melinda was sitting on the couch talking to Phoebe. Piper explained to her that Leo and Addie were accompanying her to help cater her events.
"Be careful. I'll be guarding the house with Phoebe." Melinda told Piper. Addie was back downstairs in about ten minutes and they all got into Piper's new Jeep to head to the events.
Prue was getting ready in her room and Aria walked in. "I'm ready." Aria said, shutting her Mom's door behind her. Prue was trying to decide what to wear, taking one dress off and putting another dress on.
"Mom.... we're just going to see Dad. Its not a big deal." Aria sat on the bed.
"I know. I just want to look good... for myself." Prue said, entering her closet to find some shoes. Aria smiled. It made her happy that both parents tried to impress each other on a regular basis. They just needed to admit their feelings to each other.
"Okay, how does this look?" Prue asked, spinning in a circle. She was wearing a deep purple dress that came down to mid-thigh. It was a halter top and backless. Her flip flops were the same color as the dress with purple jewels on them.
"Simply marvelous, darling." Aria said in a sultry voice. Prue laughed.
"Alright, I need my purse and we're off." She said.
"Wait, we need perfume." Aria said.
"Oooh I forgot!" Prue said, walking back into her bathroom and getting a bottle of Escada Moon Sparkle perfume out of her cabinet. She sprayed herself and then Aria.
'Thanks you." Aria said. "Welcome." Prue said, putting it back in the cabinet. They walked downstairs and told Phoebe and Melinda goodbye. They got into Prue's BMW and headed towards Andy's beach house.
Linz

*Our Daughters*

Postby Linz » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:45 am

Prue parked behind Andy's squad car when she pulled into the driveway.
"I don't know why he keeps the police car in the drive way when he has a Benz in the garage." Aria rolled her eyes as they got out of the car. Prue chuckled.
"Honey, he probably doesn't want anyone to scratch it." She said.
"Good point." Aria said. They held hands on the walk to the door. Prue knocked three times.
Candace opened the door. Aria gasped and then quickly cleared her throat. Prue was taken aback at first. This gorgeous blonde woman that she had heard so much about was standing in front of her.
"Hi. I'm Prue Halliwell..... Aria's Mom." Prue extended her hand.
"Uhhh, hi. I'm Candace. It's nice to meet you. I've heard so much about you." Candace smiled. Her white teeth beaming at Prue.
"Well, thank you. Good things I hope." Prue smiled.
"Oh yes. Lots of good things. Won't you come in?" Candace said. Prue and Aria nodded and they stepped inside and sat on the couch.
"You two look just alike. I can see where Aria gets her beauty from." Candace said.
"Aw thanks, that's sweet." Prue said. Aria smiled.
Andy had been in the shower. He walked downstairs in his robe. "Hey, my two favorite girls!" He exclaimed, smiling at them and standing by the couch they were sitting on. Candace was a little hurt by this comment. They both smiled at him.
"Well.... I have to go to the gym. It was nice to meet you, Prue." Candace smiled, she waved to Andy and then walked out the door.
"She's nice." Prue said.
"Yeah. But... not exactly my type I'm finding out." Andy said. Aria's heart was filled with so much joy at this comment, and so was Prue's. He hugged his daughter and then Prue.
The joy Aria had felt was replaced by pain when she thought about how much she wanted her parents together and that they couldn't confess their love for each other.
"How are you?" Andy asked Prue.
"Good. Well.... I've been better." She said, sitting back down on the couch beside Aria. Andy sat in the chair across from them.
Prue found herself slightly distracted by the fact that Andy was wearing his robe, and only that. She had to resist the temptation to untie it and throw it off of him.
"You look nice Prue." He complimented her. She smiled.
"Thanks. So do you." Prue teased him.
"I heard the door and I wanted to hurry and come down because I didn't know what was going on." Andy said.
"Well Dad.... a warlock stole my powers last night." Aria announced.
"So much for being subtle." Prue squinted her eyes at her daughter.
"Sorry... um... Andy, my sisters and I had to summon Melinda Warren, again, last night and my Mom and Grams came back to give the girls these protective amulets." Prue said, showing him Aria's necklace.
"Are you okay, sis?" Andy asked Aria. Prue smiled at him calling her sis. He had given her that nickname when she was two years old. Arai nodded.
"It just scared me. And Addie. He took her powers too when we tried to use them on him." Aria said.
"Why were you in the attic?" Andy asked, raising his eyebrows at his daughter.
"I knew that was coming...." Aria said. She sighed and continued. "Well.... Addison and I were looking at the Book of Shadows. And then we found the locket. It was really pretty and we thought a picture of one of our Grandma's might be in it. So, we opened it and out he came." Aria finished.
"You know not to look at the Book of Shadows without your Mom." Andy said.
"I know." Aria said.
"Now, we have to keep a close eye on the girls and make sure that they're safe at all times. The amulets will keep them from getting harmed." Prue explained.
"He has to have all three powers and he doesn't have Aunt Phoebe's. So, we gave her an amulet too." Arai said.
"What about you, Prue?.... And Piper?" Andy asked. Prue smiled at his concern for her.
"Well... we'll be fine. He's not interested in our powers. He took them from the girls because they're easier targets. He can't steal two of the same power. But, we have to vanquish him." Prue said.
"And how do you do that?" Andy asked.
"Keep from getting all the powers, and use certain ingredients in the spell." Prue said, looking at Aria. They really did not want to tell him about the phoenix feather and the museum.
"Dad.... Grandma Patty told me not to come over here until we get this straightened out. She didn't want me to endanger you." Aria said. Andy sighed.
"Aria, I'm not worried about me. I'm worried about you. I want you to be safe." Andy said.
"But, I don't want to not be able to come here." Aria said.
"I know sis, but.... you need to do what's best for you. You're safer with your Mom. And believe me, I don't like it either because I want to see you too." Andy said.
"Well, can't Mom just stay here with me?" Aria asked. Prue and Andy looked at each other for a minute. Prue bit her lip nervously. Andy put his hand over his mouth.
"Sure, I don't mind. But, that's up to your Mom." Andy said. Aria looked at Prue with pleading eyes.
Prue looked bak at Andy. "But what about... her?" Prue asked. Andy felt a twinge of guilt. He was going to have to break it off with Candace. His feelings towards Prue were still too strong and he didn't want to make the mistake of losing Prue again.
"Don't worry about her. I'm going to take care of it." Andy said.
"You mean... your breaking up with her?" Aria asked, a little too excitedly. Andy nodded. Aria jumped up onto the couch and exclaimed, "YES!" Her parents were looking at her like she was out of her mind, then they both laughed.
"Sorry... too excited to hear that." Aria sat down beside her mother. Prue kissed her cheek. Prue was just as excited as her daughter was, just not showing it in front of Andy. She wasn't sure if he felt the same way she did.
Just then, Matthew blinked into the living room. Andy jumped up and grabbed his gun off the table.
"Who's this?" Matthew asked.
"Don't hurt him." Aria screamed.
Prue stood up. "You hurt either of them and I will make sure you never see the light of any day- in any time period." She threatened him.
He chuckled and this made Prue angry. She raised her hand and moved him upwards toward the ceiling. He raised his hand and made Prue go across the room. He didn't know that she could levitate now, or astral project. She stood up quickly and astral projected behind him. She threw him down to the ground and it knocked him unconscious. She went back into her own body on the floor. Andy was kneeling over her. "Prue, are you okay?" He tucked her hair behind her ears. "Yeah, thanks." She smiled at him. He kissed her cheek. This sent shivers down Prue's spine and they smiled at each other. Aria smiled. "What do we do with him?" She asked, pointing to where Matthew landed.
He became conscious again and stood up. "This isn't over, witch." Matthew glared at Prue and she glared back. Andy tried to shoot at him, but the bullet just went through him and into the wall. Matthew blinked and he was gone. They all sighed. "Asshole made a hole in the wall." Aria said, going over to where the bullet went through the wall. She raised her hand up and the bullet came back out of the spot. She made the spot seal itself up. "Aria, watch your mouth." Andy scolded her. "Sorry... but it was necessary." Aria said.

Prue started reciting spells that would put protective charms around Andy's house so that Matthew could not get in anymore.
"What are you doing?" Andy asked, following her into the kitchen.
"Putting protective charms around your house, so we can all be safe here too. He won't be able to get back in here." Prue said. Andy felt relieved to hear this.

Last edited by anonymous on Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Linz

*Our Daughters*

Postby shell » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:40 am

Hi Lindsay. Great new parts to your story. I am not sure what to say as I just enjoy reading them, but anyway I like the fact that Prue and her daughter went to see Andy and that their feelings were still great for one another.

I also like the fact that Prue wanted to herself look great for Andy even though it was just a visit. Prue must really miss Andy as much as her daughter does.

I can see why Aria wants them back together.

I wasn't expecting Matthew to appear so I thought that was great and that Prue was there to save the day again even though she was thrown across the room.

It was great of her to use her Astral Projection as Matthew didn't expect that, but wouldn't that mean Matthew has her power of Astral Projection now for touching him?
shell

*Our Daughters*

Postby Linz » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:58 pm

HEy Shell!! Thanks so much! Glad your enjoying it!! Image Oooho haha, you are right about that. I forgot about that little mistake. He will have her power. Haha! I'll write that in my next post! I agree that Prue and andy should be together and I like that they still have feelings for each other too. I'll be adding more ASAP! Image
Linz

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you