A Dream Is Where The Heart Is

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Re: New Story by Kristin Marie

Postby GraceHalliwell » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:18 am

Wow That's Awesome :thumbsup: :proud: :theman: :cheers: :thumbs: :omg: :clap: :yes Iv'e just started writing here but I have writen Stories before in notebooks and A4 Paper and on the computer my story here is called "The Meeting Of Two Famous Actresses" I have only writen a little because I'm busy but I will post more If you could Check it out and Post I would be Extremely greatful I love your Stories do you think you could give me some tips? I also Posted another story on here called "Our Little girls" It's to do with Brenda and Dylan :lol: check it out if you want to.

Thanks
GraceHalliwell
New Shannen Fan

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:37 pm

I haven't forgotten this story at all. Still not sure of the title at all...LOL!!

I feel very good about this. Yeah, they won't be much people reading this, I get it. But I love this story because it really reflect who I am today and what I have become. now have not just 1 role model I look up too, but 10 role models I look up too.

Seeing as I have nothing to do..and I'm off work...til l am better I can do this.

Grace, I do the same thing too, I wrote everything down on paper and then I put them on here. I have 31 pages written and I'm where I'm having lunch with Shannen...hehe

Showing this to Shannen? IF she had time on her hands she will...I wonder if she ever read our fan fictions back in the days.

Kristin Marie
Last edited by Kristin Marie on Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:17 pm

You know what, I'm going to add some RIGHT now...How about that?

Now you might get bored a little..I'm starting with the Osmonds first...and then I'm working my way up to Shannen. I'm going by dates here. Bare with me, I won't disappoint my beloved readers
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its been a long time since I have written about FOREVER CHARMED and when Mom and I were living with my cousins, after we moved to Newnan, GA, I figured I could watch the finale of CHARMED and see how it was being played out. How awful I thought. Did they really expect us to believe that this is how CHARMED should end 8 years on TV? I mean, come on..8 years!! And where is Shannen? Yeah, her character is dead, but hello, having her come back as a ghost or a white lighter would be great...I was very disappointed on how the series ended its 8 year run.

I couldn't wait to see the brothers again. They were coming to Atlanta on November 13th and I get to see one of my Osmond's friend, Laura and her husband, John. I could dance with excitement.

John and Laura arrived in Newnan on Friday late afternoon. Laura called me to tell me that she at the Jameston Inn and they will swing by the townhome. Laura suggested we go to Olives Garden for lunch and I told her it was a great idea.

I told Ken and Mom that I will be out all day and I won't be doing dinner with them that night. so they made plans with my uncle and aunt.

By 12.20, John and Laura arrived at the townhome and we embraced. I was so glad to finally have met Laura. I then showed them the house. They really liked it. When I walked downstairs I saw that Ken left his camera behind:

Kris- My camera is fully charged and you can use it for the weekend.- Love, Ken

Moments later I took the camera and then my friends and I departed the house. After getting seated at Olives Gardens the conversation went underway. We bonded over no other than our handsome guys. I was very happy to see Jimmy this coming on Saturday...Laura how this meant to me. " Who is your favorite?" John asked me. " That hard, John. Jimmy...LOL!! All of them." I told him. " She's in love with all the guys." Laura told him as John looked at her. "Honey, so are you. You are in another world when its comes to them." He teased her as she nudged him and I laughed. "That means so am I." I defended myself and laughed. " And Yes, I'm loving it." I laughed and we had a blast. It was like having lunch with old friends and I will always, always cherish this moment.

After we ordered our drinks and food we began to talk about Charmed and my book. " Are you still thinking of reconstructing Charmed Finale?" Laura asked. " I haven't stop thinking about it, Laura. I am not sure of how this will work. The show ended 4 years ago. I guess...It can work." I told her.
" You don't seem optimistic about it, Kris." John told me. " I guess it seems like it, John." I told him.
"Have you spoken to Shannen about it?" John asked again. "No, not really. I'm hoping soon." I told him. " I have faith that this will be fixable." Laura told me. " Just as long as Brad Kern isn't writing it. I am sure it will be fine. He was such a terrible writer. And besides that his attitude toward Shannen was..a disgrace." I told my friends. " And you can make it better." Laura toasted. " You have a great imagination, Kristin." John told me and we went back to eating. We continued to enjoy a great lunch.

"Let's talk about tomorrow." Laura broke the silence. " I should leave." John announced. "Man up, Husband dear." She joked. "You love doing this for me..I know so, John." She added. He sighed and mumbled, " I guess I do. Carry on." He told her. " What time?" I asked. " 8.pm But we can go early and see them." Laura suggested. "Want to eat in Atlanta?" John suggested. "We COULD!!" Both Laura and I said at the same time. "Then you should pick the place, Kris." He told me as I looked at Laura, who was thinking like I am. "We can do the melting pot?" Laura told him. "That is a 3 hours dinner." He told her. "Or we can pick something.." Laura was about to say but I interrupted her. "We could do Outback?" I told them and they both agreed that sounded pretty good.
Last edited by Kristin Marie on Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:42 pm

After lunch John, Laura and I took at stroll through Ashley Park. We talked and laughed. We spent the day shopping and then took a drive to Peachtree City.It was hard to believe that I will be seeing them again and I wanted to wear something really nice for my second meeting with the brothers. I told Laura I was not sure what I was going to wear, so she helped me decide what I should wear. Then she said she can straighten my hair for me instead of having it curls.

After getting an outfit for the big day on Saturday and we have already discuss hair and makeup. Mist of our shopping we stop at Starbucks for tea. "What are you wearing?" I asked Laura. "Black slacks and red shirt." She turns to her husband. " You packed your good slacks, honey?" She asked him as he turns to his wife. "Of course." He told her. " Thanks for buying me the pink blouse for me." I thanked Laura. "No problem, Kris." They told smiled at me. I took out the camera and took pictures. It was fun. My friend, Diane that I met in Marietta last year called me and told me she was set to leave4 Bramwell, Sc. It was 3.45 by the time we got to the makeup counter. My mother called me at 4.30 to see how I was doing. "I'm glad your having fun, Kristin." She told me. " I really am, Mom. The best day of my life." I told her. " Have you heard from Diane?" She asked. "Yes, she will be here sometimes tonight and will be home before 10pm." I told my mom and then hung up the phone.

My friends and I continued to browse around the store and then left the store to walk about the park again. By 5.25 we were ready to go and eat and decided to drive back to Peachtree city to Georgia Shrimp Company= I love fish- Mahi Mahi is my favorite. We continue to have a great time. John lifted his glass and so did Laura and I. " Here's to friends." We toasted to friendship.

By 7.20 Diane called me and she had made it safely to Atlanta, but she was tired and wanted to crash in the hotel. I told her that we would see her tomorrow. I told John and Laura that she has arrived. This was going to be the best weekend of my life. The waitress was kind enough to take our pictures.

The Pingol's dropped me off at 10pm and spent time with Ken and Mom- We bonded a bit and then everyone went to bed. Mom, Ken and I were going to meet John and Laura at IHOP for breakfast the next morning.

At 10.15 everyone met at IHOP in Peachtree City( the more we go to Peach tree City, the more I ought to move there! LOL!!) Glad Mom and Ken...well,Mom can finally meet a friend I met online, to find comfort knowing I didn't meet monsters on line. My mom can finally rest knowing that she can trust me and the people I talk too online. I can't wait for her to meet Diane and Dianna. "Thank you, Laura." I told her after we departed the diner. She knew exactly what I was talking about. "No, problems, Kris." She smiles at me and then my cell rang and it was Dianna.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A great way to stop..

I need to go now..my wrist is sore now and I have noticed I have wrote 10 pages that was in my little journal.

Next will be my conversation with Dianna and getting ready to see the Osmond Brothers. Please, PLEASE bare with me...Shannen will be coming up, I promise...but for know..enjoy

Kristin Marie
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Kristin Marie » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:42 pm

Okay...so I couldn't resist...LOL!!

"Happy Birthday, Di!!" I told her. "Thanks, Kristin. How are you this morning? Dumb question I know. But I know your on cloud ten right now." She told me. "Yes I am. My morning is going really well. My mother is finally comfortable with my friends that I made online." I told her. "Good to know. About time I say." She told me. " Me too." I told her. " Have you heard from Shannen?" Dianna asked. " Nope. I am hoping soon. Today or tomorrow." I told her. "She is looking forward in talking to you."She told me. " I am sure she will talk about Charmed with you. Have you given any thoughts about it?" Dianna asked me. " Oh, Di. That that been on my mind. I keep playing these scenarios in my head, trying to figure everything out. How to fix what Brad did? I do need to talk to Alyssa though as she agreed some what to what Brad wanted. We do know that Brian, Julian, Shannen and Holly are on board with it." I told her. "I agree, Kris. Talking with Alyssa will be a great idea. Maybe with Holly and the guys." Dianna added. "True." I told her. " Let me know how it goes with Shannen." She told me. " You know I will." I told her. " Well I got to get back to my birthday celebration." She told me. "You have a great birthday." I told her. "And you have a great evening with the guys. I want full report." She told me and we both hung up. I was going to have a great evening with the guys.

I took my clothes to the hotel and by 2.30 we got ready to leave for Atlanta. It was 4.30 when John, Laura and I arrived to Atlanta. We went to Outback for dinner and then after our wonderful dinner we saw Wayne, Merrill, Jay and Jimmy. "JIMMY!" I called out. Some one pinch me. JUST PINCH ME!!
Moments later he approached me and hugged me( they are huggable family that for sure. LOL!)
" Hi, Kristin!" He called my name. How does he know my name? I turned to Laura, who only smiled. Of course!! Laura took my camera and began to take pictures. This is the moment that I want to last forever and ever. Wayne, Merrill and Jay approached us and I embraced them all. I FINALLY got my proper hugs from the guys. John took pictures with his camera while Laura used mine. " How are you, Kristin?" Merrill asked. " Great. Great." I told them. "How's work?" Jay asked. " Love it. The Medical Office is..I love it." I told Jay. "They are very lucky to have you." Wayne told me. " Thank you, Wayne and I do feel very blessed to work there." I told them. "We are very proud of you, Kris." Jimmy told me as he embraced me. "Thank you, Jimmy. I am so glad to see you all again. When I found out that you all will be here, I had to come see you guys." I told them. " We are so glad you did, Kristin."They told me. "We're glad to see you again."Wayne told me.

We sat in the Lobby talking. It was like talking to old friends and I was absolutely loving it. "How long will you be in the UK, Jimmy?" I asked him. " A couple of weeks." He told me. "How many hidden talents do you have?" I ask Jimmy. " My brother has LOTS of hidden talents." Wayne announced.
"Stop!" Jimmy joked with his big brother. "One thing to know about Jimmy...his middle name is talented." Jay told me. "We are so proud of him." Merrill added. " I wish you would take your Panto's here in the US." I told Jimmy. "That what we told him." Wayne. Merrill and Jay told me. " I would love too." He told us. I could not help but stare at him. I turn to Laura, who just smiled at me. That stinker..She had planned this along with Merrill. It did not matter, I was loving the one on one with them. " How are you feeling, Merrill?" "I feel very good. There's time when I can not even take the stage." Merrill told me. " Your health is important." I told him. "We tell him the same thing." Wayne replied. "You look great." I honestly told Merrill. I then turn to Wayne. " Your book is hilarious, Wayne." I told him. " Thank you. Kristin." He told me.

Moments later the guys took the stage as Laura, John, Diane and I sat up front to watch them. What a great view..and WOW!! did they know how to move those hips. This was the best night of my entire life. I got to talk to the guys, hug them and now I am watching them preform. After the show I was able to have pictures with them again. We stood in the lobby..I felt so excited, so jumpy..I was in the air.I want to see them again and again. Just then the brothers embraced me and asked how I thought of the show. "I LOVED IT!!" I told them. "That is great!" They told me. " You guys are so amazingly wonderful." I told them and hugged them once more. I hated saying goodbye to them.
Last edited by Kristin Marie on Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Kristin Marie » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:22 am

I'm really into this...

John, Laura and I walked over to Diane who was about to get into her car. "Why don't you follow me back to my hotel. We hang out for a few minutes." She told us and we nodded our heads and got into our car and followed Diane.

When we got there we sat in Diane's room and talked. We were overly energized and so excited. We have not come down from the clouds yet- Will we ever? I hope not..LOL!! I still couldn't believe how happy I was. I took out my cell and text my girlfriend, Roseanne. She was thrilled. " You go, Girl." She text me back. " I want the FULL report, girlfriend." She added. Dianna and Jamie kept calling me every 5 minutes for update- finally I had to go to the bathroom to talk to them. " Guys I can't talk." I told them. " We want to know what happened?" Jamie asked. " It was wonderful, Jamie. Everything was." I told her. "Everything about tonight was magical. I can't even explain it." I added. " I bet you'll be on cloud 100 for a long time, Sis." Dianna told me. " I wish you guys were here. It was...I got to have one on one with the guys!" I told her. " How was the guys?" They asked me. " Oh..I do I say this.. AWESOME!!" I was still beaming from ear to ear. " Get back to Laura, John and Diane and we'll talk later. I want to see pictures." Dianna told me. " I will, I promise.. Once I sleep in and I'll download them." I told them and we hung up.

John, Laura and I stayed for another 15 minutes with Diane. " I'm glad I got to see you again, Kris." Diane told me and hugged me. " Me too, Diane. I hope we can see more of each other." I told her.
"Of course. Osmonds friends are friends for life. Just like how you and Shannen fans are." Diane told me. You are coming to NC to see them again, right?" She asked me. I looked at her like she was crazy.." Well, YEAH!" I told her and we both laughed. " She defiantly got bitten by the Osmonds that for sure and they are no cure for that." Laura told me. " I don't want to be cured by them." I joked with them and then it was time to bid Diane goodbye. Then the 3 of us went drove back to Newnan. My friends and I couldn't get over how wonderful tonight was.

The next morning, Ken, Mom, and I met the Pingols over at IHOP before the Pingols drove back home to Florida. I didn't want them to leave. I had so much fun with them. I loved every minute with them and now the fun is over. But we have pictures though. " Kristin, It was great seeing you. I will see you in March at Busch Gardens." Laura and I hugged. " I can't wait. Thanks again for arranging the one on one with the guys for me." I told her. " No problem. The least I can do." She told me and John walked up and we embraced. " Take care of yourself, Kristin." He told me and I watch them leave. I miss them already :(

I went home and down loaded my pictures and then when Laura and Diane got home they did the same. We swamp pictures and then we all went to walmart and got them printed out. I added pictures to my scrap book...I would never forget that weekend for as long as I live.
Last edited by Kristin Marie on Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby Kristin Marie » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:00 am

Shannen is coming up, but its a short convo on the phone
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sabrina called me on my cell...she wanted to know the scoop. " Its really great that Laura was helping you figure out what to do with your fan fiction. She seems really sweet, Kris. You found an amazing friend in her." Sabrina told me. " Thank you, Bree. She said to go for it. She told me not to be worried and that trust that everything will work out. She wishes me luck." I told Sabrina. " That good." She told me. " She's even happy that Shannen is taking over the directing and producing." I told her. "And aren't we all. We don't need Brad Kern's poison ruining the show. He has done enough damage already." She told me and I agree. I told her about the guys. " The pictures are great, Kris." She told me. " Thanks. Are you going to come to GA when Shannen is here? Lindsay, Dianna and Jamie will be here. Please, Bree?" I asked her. " Well...I was thinking about it and I'm planning it." She told me. "YES! Its going to be fun..the 4 of us will rock the town." I told her. " And I will be staying at the hotel. Mom and Ken trust me enough." I told her and continued. "Besides Shannen will be there, so I guess they have comfort knowing that If I need anything Shannen will be there." I added. " And your friends." Bree added. We talked some more and then hung up.

A day later I was watching Ian, who was running around the kitchen floor, pretending he's skating. He's 4 and he's amusing himself. Hey, its better than watching tv all day.Shannen finally called me and I was so excited that she did. I thanked her for always being there for her fans. " Oh, Sweetie...I would do anything for you and Dianna. I love you girls like your my daughters. Well, you are basically my little sister...Your 4 years younger than me." She pointed out to me. How observant. LOL!!
"I am. I always did picture you as my big surrogate sister." I honestly told her. " You are so sweet, Kris." She told me. I can picture her smiling. " Thanks." I meant it. " I am going to help you in any way I can." She told me. " I spoke with Holly and Alyssa and they would love to discuss the show. Rose, Brian, Julian and Ted are all on board as well." She added. "Shannen, that is so great. I have ideas now. Brad did so much damage and...he did a horrible job. Season 1-4 was wonderful...The 4th Season with Holly was fab...The emotions that Piper showed...was the real emotions that Holly was feeling..make sense?" " Absolutely, Kris." She told me. "I think it was bad that they had Chris and Wyatt in it...Piper should have had girls...that the premise of the whole show, Leo being and Elder and then an Avator was a joke to me...And Cole.." She stopped. I agree with what Shannen was saying. " We can bring back Cole and say that Coop abandoned Phoebe." I suggested to her. " That sounds like a plan." " Thanks, Shay. You've really helped me sort things out. My head isn't in the cloud anymore." " Your welcome, Sweetie. I can't wait to meet you. Dianna and Jamie told me so much about you. I'll be there for a visit and we can do lunch, okay." She told me and then we hung up.

I later sent an e-mail to Dianna and told her that I just spoke to Shannen on the phone and we cleared up the fan fiction stuff.

I noticed that one of the brother's sent me an e-mail and it was Jimmy:

Kristin- it was great seeing you and had a great time talking to you. It was my privilege to finally have met you. Wayne, Merrill, Jay and I look forward in seeing you and Laura again at Busch Gardens in March.
I know you were surprised that Laura knew that my brothers and I took the time to get to know you and chatted with you. Merrill and Laura cooked up the whole thing and Merrill told me how much you wanted to talk to me and I am always honored to talk to my fans.
I will see you in 2011 and we'll catch up before then. Tweet me, okay

Love your friend, Jimmy

I forward the mail to Laura to see. What a sweet guy. I went to twitter and tweeted Merrill, Wayne, Jimmy and Jay and thanked them. They tweeted back and said, " See you soon." I smiled. You think I have died and gone to heaven!
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Re: A Dream Is Where The Heart Is

Postby Kristin Marie » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:00 am

FINALLY I got a new title for this story...

I hope you guys like this and please comment so I know what you guys think of this..

Kristin Marie
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby shell » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:54 am

Hi Kristin. I like your title. It goes well with your story. Now we just have to see if other members like the title too. ;)
shell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:03 pm

^ yes Kris i like it too!.

Your story will be a real hit you must see if you can get a publisher now, you go girl LOL! :D
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you