My first ever Fanfic - Hope you like it.

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Re: My first ever Fanfic - Hope you like it.

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:43 pm

Sorry but i had a cake craving so i gave into it :lol:
Why ignore sugary goodness was my logic ;)
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby sourgummycandy » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:29 am

pls continue with the chapters pretty pls thanks! :))
sourgummycandy
New Shannen Fan

Postby shell » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:32 pm

Hi. I have just got around to reading part 1 of chapter 13.

Here is my review of this chapter.

I thought this was a very sweet episode with Prue and Pheobe spending time together before Prue had to get ready to go on a date with Andy.
I like how Pheobe was trying everyway to make sure Prue was relaxing whilst she had time off and for the health of Prue and her baby.

Its good that Prue did what Pheobe asked as she knew Pheobe was right about her needing to relax. it made Piper happy to as she knows Prue will do anything to keep doing something.

It was nice of Pheobe and Prue to get into a hug with each other and then Piper being able to join in when she arrived back home. :D

Part 2 was good even though it was short. I like how Piper agrees with Prue when she says she is going to get in the bath to relax for a bit. Then Piper telling Prue to have fun relaxing. :D
shell

Postby shell » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:52 pm

Just read now Chapter 14.

I thought this chapter was sweet also because of Prue and Andy. I like how Andy said Wow to Prue when he seen her all dressed up.
I think he also thinks that it is a good idea that Pheobe is getting prue to relax more and not stress about things.

I like how prue lets Andy off because he says he couldn't wait to see her.

I like how Andy keeps where he is taking Prue a surprise when she asks him and that she thinks he looks handsome in his suit she brought for him.

Another thing I like about what Prue and Andy are saying is the fact that they both say they don't need to worry about what each other has been doing during the day. Like when Prue tells him she had a fight with Pheobe and he doesn't have to worry about that. Then they both grin at each because they both said they don't have to worry.

I wounder what restuarant it is as Prue seems to be very excited about being at this one. ;)
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:52 am

I'm glad you liked them both :) i'll upload the next chapter now :D
PrudenceGemini

Postby PrudenceGemini » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:25 am

Chapter 14 Part 3

Andy gave hs keys to the valet parker and grinned.
"Recognize it?"
"Of course i do, this is where we came for our first ever date, oh you're so sweet." she told him.
"I knew you'd like this surprise." he held her hand and they walked into the restaurant.
"Inspector Trudeau, your table is ready and waiting." the waitress led them to their table. "What drinks do you want?"
"I'll have a mineral water please." Prue told her.
"I'll have the same thanks." Andy said.
"Okay i'll be back with your drinks soon, here are your menus." the waitress walked off.
"Andy this is great." Prue smiled lovingly.
"Well i wanted everything to be perfect for you Prue." the waitress came back with their drinks.
"I'll be back soon to take your order." she told them.
"So what are you having Prue?"
"What i always have." Prue smiled. "Andy we seriously need to talk."
"What about?"
"About..." Prue was interrupted by the waitress who took their orders and promised the food would be there soon.
"About everything, we need to talk about everything." she finshed.
"Before you start let me say something." Andy said. Prue nodded.
"Prue i want us to be together again and i want to be involved in our baby's life and i know i've said this a lot lately but I Love You so much and nothing will ever change that, not even demons." Prue put her hand on her heart, it was beating wildly.
"Prue are you okay?" she breathed out.
"I'm fine, my heart is going mad. I think it's because i feel the same and i never meant to get pregnant but in a way i'm glad i did because it's brought us back together."
"Honestly Prue i'm glad you got pregnant too for the same reasons." he admitted. They gazed into eachothers eyes and Andy reached over the table for Prue's hands and they sat like that until their food came five minutes later.
PrudenceGemini

Postby sourgummycandy » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:42 am

aww been waiting for this. pls upload moooooreeee :))
sourgummycandy
New Shannen Fan

Postby PrudenceGemini » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:51 pm

Glad you enjoyed it :D
Merry Christmas btw
I will upload more after Christmas sorry for the wait but you know how it gets lol
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:46 am

Hi. I finally got around to reading part 3 of chapter 14. :D

I think this part was very sweet with Andy taking Prue to the restaurant where they had their very first date. I think Prue was very happy that Andy took her there for her dinner.

I like the little talk they had at the table sharing how each other feel about everything and that Andy said he wants to be there for everything with the baby. I see that Prue has excepted being pregnant more now with her saying that she is glad that she got pregnant as it brought her and Andy back together.

Part 3 had a good ending too with them both looking into each others eyes because they love each other. :D

Thanks for uploading more of your story. :)
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:12 am

Chapter 14 Part 4

They sat, ate, and talked for the rest of the meal and once they had finished and Andy had paid the bill they went for a stroll down the street to the cinema. Andy paid for their tickets then went and sat inside near the back. They were watching a romantic movie, for no reason in particular other then the fact it was the only film on that got a good review. About halfway through the movie Andy pretended to yawn and stretch and subtley put his arm around Prue, she giggled then leaned into him and he stroked her hair. Andy knew Prue loved it when he stroked her hair. She lifted her head to look into his eyes, he put one hand under her chin and looked into her eyes getting almost lost in them. He gently placed his lips on hers, covering her mouth with his, they kissed. It was everything it was meant to be, passionate, magnetic, it felt like fireworks were going off around them. Prue pulled back eventually, breathless.
"What?" Andy asked. She smiled up at him.
"Absolutely nothing." she snuggled into him. It got to the end of the film and Prue didn't want to move. Everything felt perfect to her and she knew she would treasure that moment for the rest of their lives. They walked back to Andy's var holding hands like lovestruck teenagers. He opened the car door for her then walked around and got into the drivers seat. He started the car and drove them back to the manor, not really saying much, the silence a more powerful connection then any and all of their kisses combined. Prue blinked wearily as they pulled up outside the manor.
"Andy, this has been the most perfect date ever and i don't want it to ever end."
"Me either." they hesitated then Andy leaned over and their lips touched, sending a shiver down both if their spines. "I'll walk you to your door." Andy said. He got out of the car and opened Prue's door for her and they walked to the manors front door, Andy's arm around Prue's waist.
"Um, i had a really great night tonight, thanks Andy." Prue said as they reached the entrance to the manor.
"So did i, i'm glad we talked." Andy replied. Prue nodded then reached up and kissed him and when Andy deepened the kiss she wrapped her arms around his neck. Without saying another word she opened the door and pulled him inside....

Sorry i haven't updated in so long but that is the end of chapter 14, and if anyone wants to know i am already on chapter 6 of the sequel to this :D
PrudenceGemini

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you