My first ever Fanfic - Hope you like it.

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Re: My first ever Fanfic - Hope you like it.

Postby shell » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:16 pm

That was a nice chapter with Prue and Andy. Its nice how Andy has excepted that Prue is pregnant and wants to be part of their babies life. I like how he said that their baby will rely on him for the normal things that don't include powers.

So Andy will have his role too in helping with the baby by being only the none magical person in the family whilst Prue and her sisters help with the powers part of the babies life.

I like how Prue stopped talking when she seen her sisters. I don't think she wants them to know what she has been talking to Andy about, but I think they already know by standing next to the door and listening.
shell
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby PrudenceGemini » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:03 pm

Lol thanks its gotten so long now on paper its 62 pages :shock: cant wait to hear what you think of it when its all on here :)
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:40 pm

I think I will think its all great as I have liked your other parts of your story. :)
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:45 pm

Thank you sweet, awesome, and v nice to me Shell :lol: i will add more soon but im really busy with school atm with year 11 and gcses which btw i just passed my english i got a C and am going in for an A* now :D but i will very soon, maybe tomorrow? But yeah soon ;)
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:39 am

I understand. I have college and all again now. So I will be writting much less on my Charmed fanfic as I will have 3 full days of college to do. Then I don't know when I will start getting homework or assignments to bring home for Thursday, Friday and the weekend. Just upload another part of your story when you have time. So don't rush if you have other things to do.

By the way my college was on the news the other day I think as the BBC came into the new building at my college where I am for Media. I think it would of been shown on East Midlands Today as they interviewed the head of the college.
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:44 pm

Ohkay i think ill get some on tonight when i get on a proper computer ill also watch for your college so that will be good and my school is doing a bugsy malone play which im auditioning for yay :lol:
PrudenceGemini

Postby PrudenceGemini » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:58 pm

Chapter 5

Andy turned around to see Piper and Phoebe standing there.
"Hey you guys, how long have you been standing there?" he asked,
"Long enough" Piper replied, "Could you step out a minute Andy we need to talk to Prue" Andy looked at Prue who nodded, he got up,
"I'll go get us some drinks then" and he walked out.
"Nothing for us Andy" Phoebe yelled after him. Prue couldn't meet her sisters eyes, she felt so bad she didn't tell them, when she finally did glance up her sisters were staring at her.
"Piper, Phoebe, please don't be mad at me." Piper sighed.
"Prue we're not mad at you."
"We just wish you had told us, you knew we were worried about you." Phoebe said.
"Why didn't you trust us enough to tell us?" Piper asked her.
"You guys you know i trust you, i only found out myself last night for sure, i didn't want to say anything till after the first scan to make sure that everything was okay, please forgive me." Phoebe hugged her.
"Prue of course we forgive you, you're our sister"
"Just tell us next time please." Piper said, then she hugged Prue aswell.
"I'm sorry i didn't tell you but i thought you would judge me on my decision." she confessed. Her sisters looked at her questioningly, Prue continued.
"I wasn't going to tell Andy about the baby." her sisters just looked at her.
"I know what you guys are thinking but i didnt think he would accept our baby, guess i was wrong, Andy loves me and i love Andy, we'll make it work somehow." she smiled at her sisters and they hesitated, then smiled back.
"Good, as long as we can stop worrying now." Piper said.
"Yes you can stop worrying, now you two should go home and relax, i'll be fine Andy's here and i'll be home tomorrow so i'll see you there, no arguing." Prue insisted.
"Okay but only if you're sure Prue." Piper said.
"Bye Prue."
"Bye Prue." They chorused, then walked out. Five minutes later Andy walked back in with two polystyrene cups. I hope thats coffee Prue thought, she sniffed it, it was hot chocolate. Andy knew what she was thinking, he knew Prue loved coffee.
"No more coffee for you for a while Prue." he told her, Prue looked at him pleadingly, Andy shook his head. Prue moaned.
"Spoilsport." Prue took the cup and looked at Andy.
"You're lucky i like you." she joked, Andy laughed.
"I've missed you so much Prue."
"I've missed you too Andy, and i want to be with you and our baby, but i'm scared you might not be because of what i am." Andy put his hand under her face and lifted it so her eyes met his.
"Prue of course i want to be with you, but also after everything thats happened i think we should take it slow." Prue looked down and sighed. Andy sat next to her still holding her face, she looked back up at him again, she looked at his sexy blue eyes, his soft lips, and his pearly white teeth. All she wanted to do was kiss him, to feel his hands caressing her body and to feel his warm body when he hugged her. Her thoughts were interrupted by Andy pulling her towards him, she sunk into his soft but manly chest and he wrapped his arms around her, she loved this feeling. Andy pulled away after a few minutes,
"Do you want something to eat? I'll get your favorite." he offered.
"I can't Andy i feel way to nauseous to eat anything right now." Andy frowned.
"When was the last time you ate?" Prue thought about it for a minute.
"Yesterday morning." She replied. Andy looked at her for a moment.
"Prue you need to eat something, even if its just toast." he told her.
"Okay Andy, i'll try if it will make you feel better." Andy smiled,
"I'll go get your toast then." Prue smiled back and Andy walked out the door.
Prue sat back and thought about everything, about being pregnant and mostly about Andy. She thought about how much she loved him and how she wanted to be with him, she was scared about being pregnant but a part of her was glad. This baby had brought Andy back into her life and even if she wanted to get rid of him, she couldn't and she was glad.
"I love you little baby Halliwell.... I love you so much." she whispered to her stomach, then she lay back and thought about baby names.
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:40 am

Another great part to your story.

I am happy that Piper and Pheobe arn't mad at Prue for her not telling them about the baby and they forgive her.

I like Prue's and Andy's little talk they had as they both shared their own feelings about how they felt and that Andy was still supportive after Prue said how she feels about the baby.

I like how Andy really cares for her so much even when Prue says she isn't hungrey she still says yes to Andy saying that she needs to eat a bit of something.

I see that Prue is starting to feel better about being pregant with a magical child as she knows Andy is going to be very supportive and be there for her and the baby.
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:14 pm

Thanks, my next chapter should be even better as thats when the demons show up. I'm really glad you like it i was especially nervous about this chapter because of mainly Prue's thoughts like Andy being sexy etc :lol:
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:06 pm

No need to be nervous. You wanted to add something to Prue you thought of that's fine as its your own fanfiction. I have done that with mine. ;)
shell

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you