My first ever Fanfic - Hope you like it.

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Re: My first ever Fanfic - Hope you like it.

Postby PrudenceGemini » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:01 am

Lol thanks, don't worry he is really sweet in my story and sorry that chapters kinda short but it will get better :lol:
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby sourgummycandy » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:24 am

Oh ok. i hope you dont get too busy for us to be able to read the stories. i have been reading prue and andy fanfictions since yours is not done yet. :D

i am so hooked to them. they are so great together.

and one more thing, a little fighting or being jealous or something like that i think would be a great twist in your story somewhere in the future chapters. i love them kissing and making up.
:D
more power! :D
sourgummycandy
New Shannen Fan

Postby PrudenceGemini » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:48 am

Lol okay i have a chapter like that later it's only like a few chapters away now, it's nothing really bad just a short argument about Andy being too over-protective and a cute make-up :D
The Prue and Andy fanfics are the best, i miss writing it now :lol:
I'll try not to be too busy but i have loads on my plate atm, it's so stressy but i'll try find some time tonight as there's more better stuff happening in the story now :D
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:36 am

I hope to get around to reading more of your fan fic too, but like yourself I have homework to do from college.
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:34 am

Chapter 12

Andy had just got home from the manor. He couldn't wait for his date with Prue tomorrow, he knew exactly which restaurant to take her to, it was a small, classy restaurant on the edge of town with an amazing view of the Golden Gate Bridge called 'The Edge of Glory'. It was the restaurant they went to on their first date in high school and Prue had loved it. He called up and made reservations then picked what he was going to wear, his favorite suit and the tie Prue had bought him a while back. When Prue fell asleep in his arms at the hospital he had realised that he loved Prue so much, and their baby and he would do anything to protect them, he would even risk his life with demons to stop them from getting hurt. He was glad Prue was pregnant, it made him realize he was an idiot for walking out on her. He yawned, he hadn't realize how tired he was, he hadn't felt it because he was busy worrying about Prue but now it was catching up with him. he sat down on the sofa and started to doze off, his home-phone rang and he glanced at the caller I.D as he answered, it was Darryl, his partner.
"Hey Morris."
"Andy, finally. I've been calling all day, so you're back from the hospital, how is Prue?"
"Prue's fine," Andy answered, "She's back home now and... She's pregnant." Andy only heard silence on the other end.
"Is it yours?" Darryl asked after a long pause.
"Yes it's mine, she's almost 2 months gone now, i'm also very happy about it." Darryl didn't need to hear anything else.
"I'm glad for you Andy, congratulations!" he said truthfully.
"Thanks Darryl. see you tomorrow."
"See you at work." Darryl hung up. Andy relaxed back into the sofa, closed his eyes and slept till the morning.

"PHOEBE!" Prue yelled up the stairs, "Food's ready!" Prue waited till she heard Phoebe move then walked back into the kitchen where Piper was dishing up the food. Piper handed her a plate and she sat down, Piper picked up her own plate and sat down next to her leaving Phoebe's plate on the counter.
"So do you think it's a boy or a girl?" Piper asked, Prue thought about it then answered,
"I don;t care what it is as long as it's good and healthy." Phoebe walked in and picked up her plate,
"What are you two talking about?"
"I asked Prue what sex she thinks the baby is." Piper said.
"Five bucks it's a girl!" Phoebe challenged Piper.
"You're on!" Piper shot back playfully. Prue shook her head at her little sisters and took a bite of her omelette.
"Yum Piper this is so good!" Piper beamed at her,
"Why thank you." The sisters carried on talking about babies while they ate and soon enough their plates were empty and they were still talking.
"So have you thought about names yet?" Phoebe asked.
"Well at first i was thinking if it's a girl naming it after mom but then i decided that Patricia's a bit to old for a little girl, so i've decided not to think of baby names till after the first scan when you two can help me, and i want to ask Andy if he has any ideas. i want hime to be completely involved in this babies life." she told them.
"That was sweet thinking of naming it after mom." Piper said
"Yeah it was sweet." Phoebe agreed. Prue picked up all the plates and took them to the sink to wash up. She yawned as she turned the tap on.
"Prue you're tired go to bed," Piper urged, "I'll finish the washing up."
"Piper i'm fine, i'm just suffering from caffiene withdrawal." Prue told her, Phoebe smirked
"No matter how much you moan Prue we promised Andy not to let you have any caffiene." Prue splashed Phoebe with soapy water,
"Okay miss bossy." Piper and Phoebe started giggling at her and Prue joined in and tears started rolling down their faces. Prue finished washing up tired and out of breath, she took a sip of water and they all calmed down, it was 7pm so they decided to curl up on the sofa and watch a film. They took turns in choosing what to watch and tonight it was Phoebe's turn, they all knew what film Phoebe wanted to watch. Phoebe came running down the stairs with it as Prue and Piper walked in with a bowl of popcorn.
"You guys i got...."
"Kill it before it dies" they all chorused, Phoebe stuck her tongue at them and they laughed at her as she put the film in. They all sat on the sofa, Prue in the middle, Piper on her left, and Phoebe on her right sat sideways with her feet on Prue and Pipers laps. Prue rested the bowl on Phoebe's knees and hit play on the remote, the film started and the corny music that signalled the beginning of the film began. Piper sat closer to Prue and they leaned against eachother eating popcorn, Phoebe just leaned into the arm of the sofa and watched the film.
Halfway through the film Prue and Piper had eaten all the popcorn and Prue had fallen asleep on Pipers shoulder. Phoebe noticed Prue sleeping and nudged Piper who looked at her and smiled.
"Poor Prue." Phoebe whispered.
"She must be so tired, a lot has happened to her today." Piper whispered back. Prue stirred at the sound of her sisters voices and the bowl fell onto the floor shocking Prue awake, she gasped.
"What was that?" she asked with an urgent tone, Piper answered her calmly.
"Prue it's fine, you moved in your sleep and the bowl fell on the floor." Prue yawned,
"Oh okay." she closed her eyes again. Piper nudged her and she re-opened them expectantly.
"Prue come-on, i'm taking you to bed." Piper told her. Prue just shrugged at her. Piper lifted Phoebe's legs off both their laps and stood up, she offered Prue her hand to help her up who accepted it and Piper hauled her up and dragged her up the stairs.
"Come-on sleeping beauty." she joked.
"Night Prue." Phoebe said, Prue was too tired to answer and Phoebe want back to watching the movie.
PrudenceGemini

Postby PrudenceGemini » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:07 pm

Chapter 12 Part 2

Prue was so tired, all she wanted was her head on a pillow, she felt like she hadn't slept properly in weeks. Piper went to use the bathroom and Prue got changed into her pajamas. She sat down at her dressing table and looked in the mirror at her reflection and grimaced, I look terrible, she thought. Piper walked back in and lifted the covers up,
"Right Prue into bed." she ordered, Prue smiled at her, it was strange Piper bossing her around. She got up and sat on her bed and Piper pulled the covers over as she lay down.
"Night Piper."
"Night Prue." They hugged eachother then Piper went downstairs and Prue fell into a deep sleep. Piper walked downstairs and was greeted by the sight of a crying Phoebe, it was nearly the end of the film at Phoebe's favorite part, Piper laughed at her and Phoebe turned around sniffling.
"How's Prue?" she asked, wiping her eyes.
"Sleeping, are you crying?" she laughed.
"Yes i'm crying, don't mock me this is my favorite part, you know what it does to me." Phoebe answered defensively. Piper just laughed and sat down next to her. They watched the rest of the film in silence then Piper turned to Phoebe with a worried look in her eyes, Phoebe frowned.
"What is it?" Piper took a deep breath in.
"Pheebs, i want you to keep an eye on Prue tomorrow, i'm really worried about her, she's been really tired lately and the crash, and yesterday morning when she almost fainted." Phoebe nodded,
"You're right i'll keep an eye on her and try to get her to relax more." they both smiled, they knew it was easier said then done getting Prue to relax.
"I think the reason Prue was being off is because of stress, work, and missing Andy, all that can get on top of people, even someone like Prue, especially if you include demon hunting." Phoebe smirked and glanced at the clock, it was just after 10pm.
"Okay i promise i'll look after Prue tomorrow, now let's get to bed, it's past 10." Piper glanced at the clock also, then gasped.
"I didn't realise how late it was, come on i've got to get to work early tomorrow." they turned off the lights and went upstairs to bed.
PrudenceGemini

Postby sourgummycandy » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:55 am

oh my god im so excited about it! can't wait! i'll review more soon :D
sourgummycandy
New Shannen Fan

Postby shell » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:52 pm

Another good chapter. I got around to reading it a bit sooner than I thought.

I thought it was nice of Andy taking Prue to a resturant they went to on their first High School date. Its good to see that Piper and Pheobe are really looking out and caring for Prue whilst she pregnant. Then telling Prue what they think is best for her to do like sleep when she is tired. I thought it was really nice that all 3 sisters sat down to watch a film together. :D

Then Piper and Pheobe keeping a close eye on Prue because of demons and other things. ;)
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:01 pm

Yay i'm glad you enjoyed it :lol:
It does get loads better very soon, promise :D
PrudenceGemini

Postby sourgummycandy » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:41 am

Please do soon! :)
sourgummycandy
New Shannen Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you