My first ever Fanfic - Hope you like it.

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

My first ever Fanfic - Hope you like it.

Postby PrudenceGemini » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:17 pm

Okay so i'm very nervous about this, it's my first fanfic, i have changed the Charmed storyline slightly so instead of casting a truth spell Prue tells Andy their secret in 'The Fourth Sister' when he tells her he loves her, i really hope you all like it as it has taken me ages. I have tried to make it as good as all the other ones on here like Lindsays & all the rest, i genuinely enjoyed writing it but its not finished yet, also i am very dramatic so this story is also, not just like demon stuff but normal stuff too so here is the first few chapters, ENJOY! Love Gemma x

Chapter 1

Prue Halliwell looked down at the object in her hand,
"Oh god" She whispered "Please god no." The object she held in her hand was a pregnancy test. She had been feeling run down for a few weeks but she had thought it was just because she had broken up with her boyfriend, Andrew Trudau. She had a secret, she was a good witch and along with her two sisters, Piper and Phoebe they were the Charmed Ones, the most powerful good witches the world had ever known. She wished she hadn't told him but he was getting suspicious of all her family emergencies and cancelling dates. She thought she could trust him with her secret, he was shocked naturally but then he walked staight out the door without a word. She had called him and called him on his cell but he wouldnt pick up to her, he was ignoring her. It carried on like this for weeks until he had called her one night with one word, 'Sorry' then he hung up. Prue hoped he would call or come round and tell her that he could accept her because he loved her and he would be with her no matter what, but he hadn't and she had come to the realisation that he probably never would, thats why she couldnt tell him about this, that she was pregnant and the baby was his. A thought occured to her, what was she going to tell her sisters, what would they think about her decision not to tell Andy, she decided not to tell her sisters anything till after her first scan to make sure everything was okay with the baby.
It had been a long day at work and Prue was very tired, she exited the bathroom and bumped into Piper coming out of her room. Piper noticed at once that something was up, Prue was not only her sister but her best friend in the whole wide world, she wouldn't know what she would do if she ever lost Prue.
"Prue are you okay? You don't look so hot." Prue smiled nervously,
"I'm fine honestly, i've just had a long day at work, you know how it is." Piper frowned,
"Yeah i guess so." There was an awkward silence between them for a moment then Prue broke the silence.
"I better get to bed Piper, work tomorrow you know." Piper nodded.
"Night Prue."
"Night Piper."
Piper was worried about Prue, she had been acting strange for days now, not just depressed over Andy which she would expect, she hadn't been looking too great either. Both she and Phoebe had noticed so she went into Phoebe's room to talk to her about it.
"Prue's not getting any better Pheebs." Phoebe just listened to her sister.
"She came out of the bathroom looking really nervous and pale and nearly knocked me over." Piper paused to think,
"I think this is about more then Andy." she concluded.
"So do i." Phoebe admitted "I also think we should talk about this in the morning when we have slept on it." Piper sighed.
"Okay night Pheebs" Phoebe just waved goodnight and Piper went back to her room.
Prue was lay in bed, she was so tired but she couldn't sleep, she couldn't stop thinking about Andy and what she was going to do about the baby. She had decided one thing, she was keeping it. Prue closed her eyes and drifted off into a fitful sleep.

Thoughts please?
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini
Very Important Shannen Fan

Re: My first ever Fanfic - Hope you like it.

Postby PrudenceGemini » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:57 pm

Chapter 2

Prue woke up the next morning still tired, she got dressed for work and went downstairs to grab a mug of coffee. Piper was in the kitchen eating toast and drinking coffee herself.
"Morning Prue, how are you feeling today?"
"I'm fine why wouldn't i be." Prue replied defensively. Piper looked at her, she knew when Prue was lying.
"Prue you are not fine, me and Phoebe have both noticed, you look constantly tired and pale, we also know this isn't just about Andy." Prue just looked at her, she felt too nauseous to answer.
"Prue please tell me, tell us what's going on." Prue was going to tell her when she was hit by a wave of dizzyness, she felt like she was going to throw up. Piper saw how ill Prue looked and grabbed hold of her before she fell. Prue leaned into her sister as Piper lead her to the sink.
"Prue if you are going to throw up do it in here." she said gesturing to the sink, "I don't want to clean it up after." she joked as Prue leaned over the sink.
"I think im okay now Piper." she whispered. Piper eyed her, she had to know what was going on with her big sister.
"Prue i'm taking you to a doctor unless you tell me whats going on." At that moment Phoebe walked in yawning.
"Whats going on?" she asked "Woah Prue you look terrible."
Prue hated the way they were looking at her as if she was some poor little invalid, She stood up straight.
"Look you guys, i'm fine i just havent eating since yesterday." then she walked out of the kitchen to work. Piper and Phoebe looked at eachother worriedly.
"Do you think we should call Andy?" Phoebe asked, Piper nodded.
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:29 pm

Great beggining with the first 2 chapters. I will keep reading on when you upload the next chapter. ;)
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:31 am

Thanks theres still loads i have new ideas for another fanfic aswell lol its going great this ones 50 pages long now thats only about 3 pages of it :)
PrudenceGemini

Postby PrudenceGemini » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:32 am

Chapter 3

Prue was driving the usual way to Bucklands where she worked but for some reason it felt like she had no idea where she was going. Another wave of dizzyness hit her so badly she could barely see, her car swerved out of control and straight into a white van. Prue was glad she was wearing her seatbelt as she was thrown forward, her head hit the steering wheel and glass rained down on her. She tried to open her eyes but the felt like two lead weights, she blacked out to the sound of sirens and a mans voice trying to wake her.....

Andrew Trudau sat in the hospital waiting room watching, waiting for someone to come tell him he could go in or for Piper and Phoebe to come round the corner. Piper was wrapping things up at Quake, the restaurant she managed so the could manage without her and Phoebe was waiting for Piper to pick her up from the Manor.
Andy was one of the first inspectors at the scene of a car crash his oartner Darryl told him what he had found out.
"27 year old female, car seemed to swerve out of control for no reason, still unconcious and she's currently being cut out of the car as it was smashed pretty bad, you need to go over and speak to the eyewitness also, okay Andy."
"Yeah sure, thanks Morris." He replied. He walked over to the man Darryl had gestured toward.
"So what did you see happen?"
"Well, i was walking down the road when i heard tyres squealing and i saw this black car smash into the side of a van, i ran over to check the car driver was okay, she was barely concious then she mumbled something then she blacked out." The witness told Andy who wrote it all down.
"Did you hear what she mumbled?" The witness hesitated.
"She said.... Piper, Phoebe, help my baby." Andy looked up when he heard the familiar names, he had a feeling he knew who it was but he wasnt sure he heard the witness correctly.
"Can you repeat the last thing she said please." The witness nodded.
"She said 'help my baby' guess she's pregnant, huh." Andy looked at him then a paramedic interrupted them.
"We've cut the top of the car off and found some I.D, her name is Prudence Halliwell and she works at Bucklands Auction House." he informed Andy who was barely listening, he knew where she worked but was she really pregnant? He walked over to the car wreck, Prue was still there slumped over the steering wheel about to be lifted onto a stretcher. He couldn't bear to see her like this, he still loved her, she had blood dripping out of a cut on her forehead where it had hit the wheel. He glanced at her stomach then walked away.
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:06 pm

Another great part to your story. I like how each part of your story is getting into the story more as you upload them.

I hope that Andy can except that Prue is pregnant now he knows she is from the witness telling him.
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:16 pm

Thank you so much shell! I was so nervous about this and your comments always make me feel better :) i also hope you will be happy with how my story carries on i will upload more as soon as i can but i got friends over atm :D
PrudenceGemini

Postby shell » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:35 am

Your welcome that my comments make you feel better. I think like that sometimes if somebody isn't going to like what I have written into my chapters, but with the comments I recived in private messages they have said they liked how I did it and what was their favourite part.

I think I put things into the Charmed characters they didn't expect to happen and what didn't happen in the show. So I think my Charmed stories take Charmed a different way, but keeping to show in other ways.
shell

Postby PrudenceGemini » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:45 am

Yeah well ill have to comment when i see your one also just a little sneak preview for you ill pm you see what you think :D
PrudenceGemini

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:43 pm

Chapter 4

Prue opened her eyes slowly and looked around the room, it was unfamiliar to her and so was everything in it.
"What...? Where is this?" she tried to say, but she was was barely audible in this room with all the machinery making noises, even if there wasn't any noises she wouldn't have been heard, somehow she couldn't speak she would try to say something but nothing came out. Prue tried to sit up but she couldn't, she was too weak and she had wires coming out of her arms. She knew she was in a hospital she looked around for someone, hopefully her sisters the only person she saw was Andy walk in, why was Andy here? She watched him walk over to her bed and sit down on the chair next to it, she watched his eyes travel from her face down to her stomach which he stared at for a few minutes before speaking.
"So how far along are you?" Realisation hit her like a ten ton train, He Knows she thought, teard rolled down her face.
"I'm guessing about 6 weeks." he said, Prue nodded then a doctor walked in and saw she was concious.
"Ah, Miss Halliwell you're awake, well everything looks fine with your test results." Prue tried to speak but couldn't, Andy saw her struggling and guessed what she wanted to ask.
"I think she wants to ask if her baby is okay." Prue nodded. The doctor glanced down at his notes.
"Yes your baby is fine, you seem to have minor concussion and we will keep you overnight, but you should be fine." Prue was relieved, she also noticed that Andy looked relieved. She wondered if Andy would stay with her and if he wanted to be a part if their babies life. The doctor interrupted her train of thought.
"I'll be back tomorrow to discharge you." Prue nodded and the doctor walked out. Prue and Andy looked at eachother then he spoke.
"Prue we need to talk about this." Prue struggled before managing a weak, quiet,
"I know."
"Are you really pregnant?" Prue nodded.
"With my baby?" He continued. Prue looked at him shocked.
"Andy of course it's yours." She whispered, Andy hesitated.
"Well, then i want to be with you every step of the way in our babies life, you are keeping it right?" Prue just nodded, stunned. Prue knew he was saying that and he probably meant it but she wasn't sure if he could accept her powers.
"Prue i know you're thinking about you powers and i know you said your kids would inherit those powers but i can't just forget about this, about you and our baby."
"Andy i don't want to endanger you.... I still love you."
Piper and Phoebe stood outside the door listening.
"Prue i still love you too but i don't care if i put myself in danger for our baby.... For you." Andy sat down on the bed next to her and clasped her hand.
"I'm going to be the only 'normal' thing in our babies life, our baby will rely on me for that and thats all i care about." he told her.
"But Andy...." Prue began to speak when she saw movement in the corner of her eye.
PrudenceGemini

Next

Return to Over to you