[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Forever Sisters= Nicole and Alexandra Story

Forever Sisters= Nicole and Alexandra Story

This is a place for all fan fictions, banners or fanarts.

Postby Kristin Marie » Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:51 pm

Sometimes I wonder what kind of sisters we’d be. We were both cheated, Alex. We needed each other……we’ve lost so many years as sisters. I’ve lived with out my big sister my whole life and you, you didn’t have me, your little sister. I wish had you in my life. You could have helped me through hard times. My break up with boyfriends, Dad meddling in my love life, Secret crushes I have, the hickey I got from a 8th grader, but don’t tell Dad. Our secret, Alex. OR when I caught Jason in bed with his ex, Tessa. Oh, god………I would have love having a big sister to tell me how to deal with things like that. I believe that we would have been very close…….we’d be each other friends.

Alex, I am afraid of losing you………all over again. I was used to having you around. I feel like I can talk to you about anything. If you leave, I won’t be able to confide in anyone about anything. Yes, MJ and Tessa are wonderful…but there not my sisters. You are……..you’re my sister, Alex. So please. PLEASE! We need you. I need my big sister. I need you. Sometimes I get scared…I need you to tell me everything is going to be okay.

When I saw you lying in blood in your office, I got scared.” Nicole looked up in the ceiling. “ God, PLEASE let my sister live. PLEASE! She’s a good person. She innocent and sweet and she would never hurt anyone.” She looks down at her sleeping sister. “ I need a sister……and that’s you. Please open your eyes. Come back to us. I love you, Alex.” Nicole sobbed as

Alex walks in front of her. She wanted to say something. but couldn’t. “ Nic, I’m here.” “ Alex?” Nicole stood up. She couldn’t understand what was going on. “ No matter where I am……..we’ll always be sisters….Forever Sisters.” “ Are you..” “ Dead? I will be if I chose death. I am undecided right now.” “ Please don’t, Alex. We need you.” Nicole told her. “ I know. But you and Dad; you both were fine with out me for years.” “ No! NO!” Nicole began to sob again and Alex walks besides her and hugged her. “ I am not afraid of dying, Nicole. Where I am going will be so peaceful.” “ Why? Oh!” “ You can have the hotel…..I was a no body……its not my right.” Alex told her. “ NO! Alex, no. You do have right to this hotel.” Nicole told her. “ True. But after what happened here, I don’t want it anymore. Vincent can have the damn hotel. That’s all he care about.” “ Then we can move. We can move to California and start a new hotel or buy a hotel and rename it and remodel it….Alex, please?” “ It’s tempting. You and Jason have your own life now.” “ Don’t you want to live?” Nicole asks. “ If I live, I don’t want to be here. I want to be far away from Hawaii.” Alex told her. “ As soon as we get married we can all move to Beverly Hills.” Nicole suggested. “ I want that. But I am scared, Nicole. What if that man hurts me again? Vincent will find another way to hurt me. I can’t keep living in fear anymore. I wish Daddy and Vincent can work out this hatred they have against each other. “ “ Me too. I just wish they would solve this. Well, I say let Vincent have it. I never met a greedy man in my life. Now I do. ” Nicole told her sister. “ I guess so. When Vincent wants something, well he shot me! Maybe Nicole, maybe……this is our answer.” Alex told her.
“ To what?” “ Start over as a family. We can start fresh.” “ I love it, Alex. I never wanted to go back to New York.” Nicole smiles at her sister. “ But if you die, non of this would matter.” Nicole added.

Alex walks in circles and stood in front of her. “ I have to think this…” She told her sister as Nicole gave her a look. “ Think? Don’t think! LIVE!” “ I want that, Nicole!” “ Why are you being like this! Your giving up! What are you, a coward!” Nicole told her. “ NO! I am NOT a coward!” Alex sighs and looks at her mother, who was pointing at the clock on the wall. Time was running out.
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby shannenchicafan » Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:32 pm

Kristin,
I need more to the story!

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby Kristin Marie » Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:52 pm

Alex knew that she had to make the right decision. Another figure stood in front of her. He held a clipboard in his hand. “ We are ready, Alexandra.” He told her and he lead her to the meeting hall where all the other figures were there and waiting. “ What this for?” Alex turns to the figure. “ Decision time.” “ My mom?” Alex asks. “ Seated in the front. We will review your life. Come along, Ms. Hudson.” He told her as he walk to the center of the room. Alex stood there and then she walks forward. She saw her mother and sat besides her. “ In a few minutes, Ms. Hudson will decide if she ought to live or die….Alexandra, we want to show you some stuff…stuff that should be brought to your attention.” He told her as the other nodded. “ I must be living a nightmare.” She mumbled to herself. “ Roll video!” He ordered. The video showed Alex as a baby with Walter holding her, then when Alex was a kid, teen and then an adult….showed small Nicole who ask her father for a sister….Then her mother’s death and Alex arriving in Hawaii, meeting her sister and father. “ Sir?” She stood up. “ Why showing me this?” She asked through her sobs. “ This is what you will be missing if you die, Alexandra.” He told her as he stop the tape.
“ I know I had a good life and I know that my father……its all in the past…..I’ve forgiven my father….He knows that.” “ Then it’s settles I presume?” “ Honey, you need to go back.” Jill stood up and faces her daughter. “ Go. Go live your life….you have a family that loves you now. Don’t worry about me…..I will always there for you….no matter if your in Hawaii or in California. “ She hugs her daughter. “ I want to live, Mom. I want to be close to my family.” “ Your father will protect you….he loves you.” “ I know. I want to be there.” She hugs her mother and walk toward the figure in the center of the room. “ Sir, send me back…..I want to go back…..to my family.” Alex smiles. “ Then so be it, Ms. Hudson.” He told her as he took her hand vanished to the hospital room where the doctors and nurses are hovering over Alex’s body. Nicole and Walter was weeping. “ Go, Alex. Go home.” He told her as Alex felt lighter and she felt her body floating …… then……all of the sudden the monitor beeped.” Oh, my GOD!” One of the nurses hollered. “ She’s back! SHE’S BACK!!!” She added……A few seconds later, Alex began to breathe on her own. She slowly look at her father and sister and tried to make a smile. They smiled back at her. Walter and Nicole gently hugged her.
Always Dream, no matter where, or when...Dream Big Or Small. Dreams is where the heart is.
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby shannenchicafan » Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:59 pm

Kristin,
I cant wait for more!

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

Postby Kristin Marie » Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:14 am

Alex remain in the hospital for 3 weeks. She was doing remarkablly well, even the doctors and nurses were amazed of how well she was recovering.

Meanwhile Vincent pleaded innocent, to the Booth's dismay, he was sentence to life in prision with out parole as well as his henchman.

Jason and Nicole got married.....Walter walked his little girl down the aisle as Alex, who was in a wheelchair, made her way down the aisle as a matron of honor.

Few weeks after that.......Alex was ready to learn how to walk again.......and she did.......

They shut down the hotel and someone else had bought it.

Gabe left to find Charlie, who( remember she was pregnant with his child) is living with her parents....he went to be with her and he and Charlie got married and 3 of them are living happily ever after

Walter, The Matthews, Frankie, Tessa, Chris and MJ all have decided to move to Beverly Hills Califronia, where one of the former managment there decide to allow Alex to buy the hotel, The Beverly Hills Hotel( Remember..it was used for 90210) Alex became the boss, Walter the president, Jason, manager, Nicole, front desk recpetionist, Frankie, bartending. Chris does security, MJ and Tessa run a club where Frankie is bartening

As for Jill, well, she don't come that much anymore cause things between her daughter and Walter has been fixed.

Alex, Walter and Nicole are closer then ever. Nicole and Alex finally can be sisters that that longed for and Walter can be the father that Alex had longed for.

AND THAT, is the END of the story Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Love and Hugs,

Kristin
Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

Postby frz » Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:17 am

Wow !!!! Kristin this is so good Image

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!! ImageImageImage

Great story kristin ImageImageImageImage
frz

Postby shannenchicafan » Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:18 pm

AMAZING AWESOME STORY KRISTIN!

Thank You and Love YA,
Haylie
shannenchicafan

Postby Dianna » Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:29 pm

You never disappoint me Kris Image I have been reading the rest of this at college as well as all of Lindsay's! Image I should be doing my work but I don't want to!!
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby Kristin Marie » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:28 pm

Kristin Marie
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Over to you