[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Why Did She Turn Mean?

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Talk about ultra trendy Beverly Hills, and Shannen's character Brenda right here, right now!

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby sarahconnor » Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:14 am

sarahconnor
Very Important Shannen Fan

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby d9n1el » Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:30 am

yeah i don't know why poeople hated brenda! i liked her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
d9n1el
Major Shannen fan

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:11 am

brenda are good ¡¡¡
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby rachtt04 » Sun May 21, 2006 6:56 am

rachtt04
New Shannen Fan

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby buddy2 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:03 pm

I've seen most of season 3 and 4 of 90210, and I never got the whole 'I Hate Brenda' thing either, I mean out of all the characters on the show, I just didn't get it. I mean, if people are hating Brenda because of Shannen's actions, then why wasn't there an 'I Hate Donna' club, seeing as though Tori obviously only got her job becuase of her dad, and she cannot act for toffee.

And Kelly stole her best friend's boyfriend, what about her? Anyway I think a lot of it must have come from jealously from the girl fans because Shannen got to kiss Luke Perry and stuff. Image
buddy2
Major Shannen fan

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby sarahconnor » Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:07 am

You are right about Tori! Image
sarahconnor
Very Important Shannen Fan

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby ching343 » Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:35 pm

good question. yea she has different moods in some scenes like she is caring and loving and some scenes she is mean and snappy. there are alot of things has happened to her in her life like that her best friend kelly and her ex-boyfriend dylan backstabbed her by sneaking around and going out as a couple but brenda was over with that.

i hope that i answered ur question............... Image
ching343

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby cartiergurl01 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:47 am

cartiergurl01
New Shannen Fan

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby stalemate » Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:51 pm

Yeah, I never thought she turned mean. No more so than anyone else, i.e Kelly, seeing as they both got a little hostile over the Dylan saga. I remember when Val came into the show everybody was saying how they had to replace the bitch character with a new bitch - but Bren was never as vindictive or calculating as Valerie.
stalemate
New Shannen Fan

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby secretheart » Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:11 am

secretheart
Major Shannen fan

PreviousNext

Return to Brenda Walsh