[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Why Did She Turn Mean?

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Talk about ultra trendy Beverly Hills, and Shannen's character Brenda right here, right now!

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby sarahconnor » Tue May 24, 2005 4:46 am

sarahconnor
Very Important Shannen Fan

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby oifchick0405 » Tue May 24, 2005 4:49 pm

I say that brenda wasn't a bitch...she was referred to as one b/c of her attitude changing due to Dylan and Kelly...I mean Kelly stole her bf for God's sake...how would you take it? I think Kelly was definately the real bitch...I never liked her from the start...she tried to act like she was better than everyone and she really wasn't! I think they turned Brenda around b/c Jennie Garth (the girl that played Kelly) wanted the spotlight and was jealous of Shannen and so they tried to make Brenda bad and make Kelly better b/c everyone hated her b/c she stole Dylan from Brenda so I think it was all based on jealousy...but the show wasn't the same without Brenda and so I of course,stopped watching it after she left...and if i did watch it every once in a while..I'd be hoping that she was coming back or after her and dylan split b/c of Kelly I'd be hoping that brenda and dylan were getting back together. But of course,it didn't happen and from that point on...the show basically went down the drain...it was stupid after "Brenda" Shannen left.
Last edited by anonymous on Tue May 24, 2005 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oifchick0405
Shannen Fanatic

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby sarahconnor » Wed May 25, 2005 1:47 am

Does anyone know how the show rated when Shannen left it, compared to when she was still on it?

I wonder if the show went downhill after she left it...if so, there is a pattern, isn't there?

She leaves BH90210, the show goes downhill and no one watches it anymore...she leaves Charmed and the same thing happens...the same has probably happened to Scare Tactics...

I think that if you want people to watch your show, put Shannen on it! Image
sarahconnor

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby oifchick0405 » Wed May 25, 2005 3:12 am

oifchick0405
Shannen Fanatic

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby sarahconnor » Wed May 25, 2005 4:48 am

So it could actually be true that Shannen ruins every show she's on...because if she leaves, the shows goes all the way /////////// ////////// ///////// //////// /////// ////// ///// //// /// // /

To wherever how far down that is...
sarahconnor

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby oifchick0405 » Wed May 25, 2005 10:14 pm

oifchick0405
Shannen Fanatic

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby sarahconnor » Thu May 26, 2005 8:40 am

I won't watch anything without Shannen...if she leaves it, I ain't watching because I know it'll be really boring...

And I can't seem to get that down down down tingy working...oh well, I'll try again another time. Image
sarahconnor

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby crystalpersuasion » Tue May 31, 2005 11:03 am

crystalpersuasion
Shannen Wanna Be

Why Did She Turn Mean?

Postby alwaysastar » Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:50 pm

Yay, our girl Crystal is back!! woohoo!
alwaysastar

PreviousNext