[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Why do you like Brenda?

Why do you like Brenda?

Talk about ultra trendy Beverly Hills, and Shannen's character Brenda right here, right now!

Why do you like Brenda?

Postby stalemate » Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:27 pm

I think I liked Brenda because she was a rebel Image

She did her own thing, despite when others thought she was wrong. She believed in her own opinion and was never afraid to voice it. And she totally told her dad to go to hell over Dylan, and I loved that Image
stalemate
New Shannen Fan

Why do you like Brenda?

Postby ching343 » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:31 am

um......i only watch beverly hills 90210 cuz shannen is there but i like brenda cuz she's caring, sweet, dramatic and her ways Image
ching343

Why do you like Brenda?

Postby babar1 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:33 pm

I agree with you all she tried to do what was right.She put spicies to the show.
And when Kelly was acting bad she always told her the thruth even if she knew Kelly would'nt like that.
babar1
New Shannen Fan

Why do you like Brenda?

Postby rastita1110 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:15 am

Last edited by anonymous on Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rastita1110
New Shannen Fan

Why do you like Brenda?

Postby jennitalia » Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:06 am

i dont get why people hated brenda. i've pretty much always felt a connection with Shannen's characters, especially Brenda. We were relating to similar things sometimes, and ijust thought she rocked. once all the crap starting happening, you could tell in the later episodes she's totally miserable at work and even with life but she stays strong, and kind outcasts herself on the show. or something
jennitalia
New Shannen Fan

Why do you like Brenda?

Postby jenny777 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:29 am

I will never understand why people hated Brenda's character (maybe it's the generation gap). But it truly makes no sense to me. She was such an amazing charcter! The relationship she had with Dylan was amazing. She's an awesome character; whereas the only character that's ever bothered me is Kelly in and out. She's good, then does somthign soooo mean and backstabs someone. Why don't people hate her?
jenny777
Very Important Shannen Fan

Why do you like Brenda?

Postby isis » Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:32 pm

Totaly agree. I absolutly can't stand Kelly
isis
New Shannen Fan

Why do you like Brenda?

Postby jenny777 » Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:40 pm

Exactly! She has a few, rare nice moments but that's it. And she stole Dylan! Who does that to their "best friend"?
jenny777
Very Important Shannen Fan

Why do you like Brenda?

Postby charmedmeghanp1 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:52 pm

I was still young when the show started (like 6 or 7 I think), so as of now I'm watching re runs of Beverly Hills and I can say that I like Brenda! not just because she is played by Shannen, but because she is caring, loving and funny. I especially like the episode Fame is where to find it where she impersonated Laverne. Image
charmedmeghanp1
Major Shannen fan

Why do you like Brenda?

Postby shannen2222 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:41 am

I actually love Brenda for her dramatic flair i mean shes a theatre student and she is such an emotionally driven person, my friends have often told me that i make big deals out of rather miniscule things to them, Brenda reminded me of me, some people dont understand that although smthing may seem small or unimportant for emotional people like us lol it is a big deal and it hurts like hell.. i saw alot of this in Brenda and i knew where she was coming from becuz of Shannen's dedication and consistency towards Brenda's character.
shannen2222
New Shannen Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Brenda Walsh