[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Why do you like Brenda?

Why do you like Brenda?

Talk about ultra trendy Beverly Hills, and Shannen's character Brenda right here, right now!

Why do you like Brenda?

Postby alwaysastar » Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:59 pm

She was just great. Enough said!
alwaysastar
Very Important Shannen Fan

Why do you like Brenda?

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:52 pm

i liked brenda as she was a nice caring and sweet person to eveyone, she also gave us a laugh too Image she had a heart of gold and was just fab to watch unlike some of the others Image
Sarah-Lucy

Why do you like Brenda?

Postby oifchick0405 » Tue May 24, 2005 7:01 pm

Brenda was the best thing to ever happen to Beverly Hills 90210...without Brenda,the show was crap! And I think that many people would agree with me when I say that "Beverly Hills,90210" lost a lot of fans when Shannen left the show...Ok now back to the character...Brenda was caring and she tried to do what was right...I mean she always had her parents on her case about Dylan and other things...especially her father and she would try to make everyone happy...she was definately #1 when it came to the show.
Last edited by anonymous on Tue May 24, 2005 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oifchick0405
Shannen Fanatic

Why do you like Brenda?

Postby sarahconnor » Wed May 25, 2005 4:49 am

sarahconnor

Why do you like Brenda?

Postby brandy5782 » Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:08 am

I liked Brenda because she was a lot like me. I am from the midwest (Kansas) and I am a brunette who always had the rich gorgeous blond friend and I felt like I had to keep up with her. We also ended up fighting for the same guy and vowing to stay friends even though there was this time that I was so angry with her...Why did she want and have to have him? She could get anyone else she wanted. In the end, however, he didn't end up with either of us. And other things. Brenda was sweet and very concerned for her friends. She was there for Donna when David broke her heart. That is exactly how I am.
brandy5782
New Shannen Fan

Why do you like Brenda?

Postby mariano2 » Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:44 am

ImageI have followed it and since it is not Brenda is horrible. I hope not to hurt to anybody but it is what I think. Shanen always is the soul in this type of successes, because it happened the same to Charmed. Image
mariano2
New Shannen Fan

Why do you like Brenda?

Postby polly1981 » Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:58 am

The reason i like brenda is because i grew up with her as she was getting older so was i. it was great to see her go from being a really shy kinda girl and to the woman she grew into i think that is why most people like shannon we saw her grow up. Image Image
polly1981
New Shannen Fan

Why do you like Brenda?

Postby goiby » Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:39 am

I think i liked Brenda coz i could relate with her really,

i considered her cahracter a lot like me in the way that she always did was she thought was right no matter what people said,

but yea i think i really watched BH 90210 because of her - everyone else just seemed a bit too.....hollywood?! Image
goiby
New Shannen Fan

Why do you like Brenda?

Postby anajet » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:44 am

I think the main reason that Brenda was my favourite female character on 90210 was because Shannen made a great job as an actress. Her acting made Brenda much more special then the others.
/Anna
anajet

Why do you like Brenda?

Postby thorn » Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:26 am

thorn

PreviousNext

Return to Brenda Walsh