[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Summer storm

Summer storm

Talk about ultra trendy Beverly Hills, and Shannen's character Brenda right here, right now!

Summer storm

Postby oifchick0405 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:46 am

Okay I want to know if anyone agrees that "Summer storm" is one of the greatest episodes and if you don't know which one it is,it's when Dylan gets in a surfing accident and breaks some ribs and hurts his head and has to stay with the Walshes for a few days. Mind you,it's after the 1st break up between Brenda and Dylan when Brenda breaks up with Dylan b/c of her pregnancy scare basically. But I could watch this episode over and over again...it just shows how strong Brenda and Dylan's feelings are for each other b/c no matter how much Brenda tried to avoid Dylan and everything...she still couldn't and Dylan was basically begging for her to take him back. Anyways,all and all,I loved this episode! Image
oifchick0405
Shannen Fanatic

Summer storm

Postby brandy5782 » Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:27 am

I remember that episode. It was a hot one. I liked it, too.
brandy5782
New Shannen Fan

Summer storm

Postby sarahconnor » Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:38 am

I haven't seen this one, in fact, I haven't seen any of the episodes. Image
sarahconnor
Very Important Shannen Fan

Summer storm

Postby dylandog90210 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:06 pm

I like this episode i watch it always on YouTube
dylandog90210
Major Shannen fan

Summer storm

Postby kaelyn23 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:19 am

I agree with you Jamie I could watch Summer Storm over and over again too. When I go to watch my season 2 DVD it is always the first one I watch. Summer Storm is one of my favoraite episodes from season 2 I actually have the transcripts on my computer from the episode, mainly Brenda and Dylan's scenes. I love everything about this episode that you do, it's a great episode! Here are my five favoraites from Season 2:

1. Summer Storm
2. Wildfire
3. Mexican Standoff
4. Meeting Mr. Pony
5. Wedding Bell Blues

As you can tell they are all Brenda/Dylan episodes as I am a huge Brenda/Dylan fan and an even bigger Brenda Walsh fan.
kaelyn23
Shannen Fanatic

Summer storm

Postby jenny777 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:10 am

It is a cute episode, but Meeting Mr. Pony is probably one of my favorites. It's hard with them because they have so many random cute moments in episodes that have nothing to do with them too.
jenny777

Summer storm

Postby ibon » Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:04 am

i like the whole seasons 1-4.... but i cant stand to watch some of season 3 episodes... i get so affected when brenda learns about dylan and kelly...

i like season 4 though... because even if brenda and dylan did not end up togetehr,,,they still manage to have a very strong friendship... dylan was always there for brenda in season 4...

like it:
addicted to love
cuffs and links
truth and the consequence
vital sign.
little fish

and a lot more..
ibon

Summer storm

Postby amandabynight » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:00 pm

amandabynight