[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Reunion

Reunion

Talk about ultra trendy Beverly Hills, and Shannen's character Brenda right here, right now!

Reunion

Postby geissel » Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:22 pm

Hey guys,

I was watching the reunion show recently and I was wondering what you guys thought of the reunion show? I personally enjoyed it, because Shannen was interacting with her former costars. I also liked the fact she was next to Luke and (well sorta) next to Jason. This was my only time seeing Luke and Shannen reunite. I thought they still share the chemistry. They looked like really good friends. I don't know if you guys noticed this, but when Ian was talking to Jennie about the slumber party episode, you see luke laughing with shannen. A couple minutes later you see Luke turning around to talk to shannen. and near the end of the show, you see him touching her hair. I thought that was sooo sweet. I personally thought he loved working with Shannen. I read in a message board that Luke thought his best work was with Shannen. He also missed working with her and wished she would have been able to participate in the finale. It would have been better to have a movie, and see dylan and brenda get back together, but I was pleased that shannen participated. So what did you guys think of the reunion? Did it live up to your expectation? What would you have changed? The one thing I would have changed, was making it longer. It should have been a 2 hour reunion. (also I read somewhere that the reunion show is repeating on the 24th on Bravo, I don't know about the time, if you are interested I'll post it up)
geissel
New Shannen Fan

Reunion

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:50 pm

yeah it sure did live up to my expectations and i was really pleased shannen was there too. i just wished it was longer as the 50 mins wasnt much for us. Image i thought shannen came across the best as she appeared to be having the most fun with her cast mates. i havent been a fan of jenni garth but thought she didnt have much to say in the video and actually looked miserable as you never saw her smile thoughtout Image.
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

Reunion

Postby selina » Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:58 pm

I loved seeing the reunion, I didn't really watch Beverly Hills when it was on because I was too young, but having seen most of the episodes with Shannen in them I knew all of the characters lol. I'm just happy Shannen was there tbh - that was the best thing about the reunion. I agree though, it shoulda been longer Image
selina
Shannen Fanatic

Reunion

Postby shannen46 » Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:12 pm

Yes, Shannen and Dylan do a great job together. He smiled to her, and Shannen was great! I bet they're great friends!!
<<What you resist, persists>>
Shannen, thanks for being so authentic!
shannen46

Reunion

Postby sarahconnor » Sun Jan 01, 2006 7:46 am

I loved Shannen's outfit, her top especially.
sarahconnor

Reunion

Postby polly1981 » Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:49 am

HI Image i didn't know about the reunion where and when was it?
and will it bee on tv in the UK?
polly1981
New Shannen Fan

Reunion

Postby sarahconnor » Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:39 am

Not sure, maybe they will put it on again
sarahconnor

Reunion

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:39 pm

Last edited by anonymous on Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sarah-Lucy

Reunion

Postby sarahconnor » Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:16 am

So it is on DVD?
sarahconnor

Reunion

Postby geissel » Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:25 pm

I'm not sure about the dvd part, maybe on ebay. You can download the reunion on piratebay. It has a lot of episodes of 90210 and it has the reunion. I also found this website and it shows some clips of it. This is the website: http://beverlyhills.hypnoweb.net/video2-s-14-p-217.html

Enjoy!!!
geissel
New Shannen Fan

Next

Return to Brenda Walsh