[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - What did she do?

What did she do?

Talk about ultra trendy Beverly Hills, and Shannen's character Brenda right here, right now!

What did she do?

Postby artemis2 » Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:22 pm

I think Jennie Garth thinks that if she doesnt have the lead role, then its totally ok to be mean and stuff to others, i mean, i don`t think Shay has something evil inside of her?No,no. Its YOU dear Jennie, who has something evil inside of you. Image
artemis2
Very Important Shannen Fan

What did she do?

Postby artemis2 » Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:41 pm

This is just stupid and weird, i did a search about this Jennie garth, and i saw something someone had put somewhere about this, i think Jennie garth is sooo out of line:

“There are times when I think she may be tragic,” says Garth. “I think there may be something evil inside of her.”

“It got very aggravating,” says Garth. “It never came to a pushing fight, but at times, we probably wanted to slug each other.”

Later, a producer explains just how tough it was for Garth. “Shannen was incredibly mean to Jennie,” he says. “The darling Miss Doherty couldn’t handle the fact that Jennie was getting better storylines, that we had so much faith in Jennie as an actress. Aaron Spelling and I pushed Jennie into rough storylines because we knew she had the chops to do it. But once that happened, it was the beginning of the end for Shannen and Jennie. Shannen needed to be the star of the show. Jennie is a team player; she’s as far away from temperamental as you can get - so to say it was rough on her is to put it mildly.”

The two women no longer communicate, and Garth has been told by mutual friends that Doherty does not allow the name Jennie Garth to be mentioned in her presence. Says Garth, “It’s sad.”

Isn`t this sad?how they always make Shannen the bad one, and jennie garth is a angel? Pss, Jennie garth is a bimbette who thinks she gets more fans if she "Talks out" about people that haven`t done her anything. THATS the thing that is sad.
Last edited by Guest on Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
artemis2

What did she do?

Postby mrsdylanmckay » Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:58 pm

That was the interview I read as well....I remember reading it when it first came out and wanting to slug the woman. How unprofessional. What I don't get is the thing about Tori Spelling and Shannen not being friends, because they used to be really close at one point.

I just find it pathetic that people need to go that far. However, I stopped watching 90210 after Shannen left. I only watched Luke Perry's last episode. Then when Vanessa Marcil joined I watched. Sucks how they treated her like crap on-and off- of 90210.
mrsdylanmckay
New Shannen Fan

What did she do?

Postby artemis2 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:36 pm

Well, maybe its not true, you shouldent believe everything you read. Image Im talking about Shay and Tori.
And im not sure if we are aloud to talk about this either.
artemis2

What did she do?

Postby chiclet » Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:29 am

Last edited by chiclet on Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
chiclet
New Shannen Fan

What did she do?

Postby shannenholly90210 » Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:40 am

she ddidnt do anything. she chose to live her life as a normal person, but since she was brenda at that time, it was like she was living that life in the spotlight, and the tabloids made everything she did into this entirely different story
shannenholly90210

Previous

Return to Brenda Walsh