[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Do you think there will ever be a reunion?

Do you think there will ever be a reunion?

Talk about ultra trendy Beverly Hills, and Shannen's character Brenda right here, right now!

Postby smck82uk » Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:41 pm

As in a scripted one? I read a recent rumour that Tori is trying to get everyone together for a two hour reunion movie, its most probaly crap but how cool would it be especially seeing Brenda & Dylan on screen again. Im sure Shannen would do it as she seems like she appreciates 90210 alot more now.
smck82uk
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby Prudence#1 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:25 pm

I really dont know, I read a recent interwiew with Jennie Garth , she got this question:

DS: 90210, the show that made you a household name is releasing it’s first season on DVD November 7th, that has to be exciting! Any plans for another reunion show? 90210 movie?

JG: I was wondering when they were going to release it on dvd! Ya, I think that is great...it was a great show that really represented a decade for a lot of people. I would absolutely do a reunion at some point, it has been long enough now, and I think it would be fun!
Thanks *Zetti* for my avartar

A dream is not a dream if you dont believe in it.
Prudence#1
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby xxprincessxx » Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:32 pm

yh i fink so frm dat interview i fink der all up 4 it they jus waiting 4 da phone call 2 say theres a reunion!
xxprincessxx
New Shannen Fan

Postby crystalpersuasion » Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:40 am

The idea of a reunion is a double-edged sword for me. On the one hand, I miss 90210 and would love to see something new from the cast. But, on the other, I don't know if I could take the possibility that Dylan & Brenda may not be together and that's what I want more than anything. The series finale in 2000 felt all wrong because of Dylan & Kelly ending up together and the reunion movie would instantly feel wrong to me if they were still together in it. I'll forever be a Dylan & Brenda fan and want them to have their happy ending.
crystalpersuasion
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby danigirl786 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:43 am

Yea I agree with Crystal Persuasion. And I also hate reunion movies they always suck and sometimes ruin things that were fine in the series finale. If Dylan and Brenda got together that's awesome but theres plenty of room to screw something else up.
Last edited by anonymous on Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danigirl786

Postby Prudence#1 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:35 pm

I have to agree with you, I only want a reunion movie if Brenda and Dylan are together in that one, I do miss 90210, but I wouldnt want to see a reunion movie if Dyaln and Kelly were together in it.

Prudence#1

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:57 pm

i really would love to see a 2 hour reunion film of the cast but have my doubts that this will happen. never say never and we just may get a surprise. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby Prudence#1 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:28 pm

It is true never say never, anything is possible.

Jennie Garth seems up for it atleast, wonder if someone else are?

Prudence#1

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:39 pm

Sarah-Lucy

Postby Prudence#1 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:42 am

Lucy, that is how I see it that she is ready to do one now, maybe she wasnt earlier but nos she is ready to do a reunion, and I would like to see Brian to sense he wasnt in the reunion shoe in 03,

in the interwiew she says this:

JG: I was wondering when they were going to release it on dvd! Ya, I think that is great...it was a great show that really represented a decade for a lot of people. I would absolutely do a reunion at some point, it has been long enough now, and I think it would be fun!

I take that as her wanting to do one, and she think it is the right time to do a reunion now, but I might be wrong, I would only like to see a reunion if Dylan and Brenda were together in it, otherwise,no.
Last edited by anonymous on Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Prudence#1

Next

Return to Brenda Walsh