Brenda & Dylan: Isn't It Romantic?

Talk about ultra trendy Beverly Hills, and Shannen's character Brenda right here, right now!

Postby jhing » Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:54 am

Hi guys! Am such a huge Shannen and Brenda/Dylan fan and I need a thread/site to go crazy over my fave couple of all time. Everyone's welcome to join the craziness.
Thank you to the owners/admins/mods of this beautiful site of Shannen.
I look forward to meeting other die hard Bandits here.
jhing
New Shannen Fan

Postby isis » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:21 pm

There is a great side about Brenda and Dylan at this link http://www.freewebs.com/brendadylan90210/ you can also join the message board over there.
isis
New Shannen Fan

Postby poeticmelody » Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:43 pm

i agree, they are great together!!!
poeticmelody

Postby daga2 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:28 pm

I love this couple.
They look great together Image
daga2
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby Letizia » Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:40 pm

I like much this couple!! Image
Letizia

Postby jecca » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:32 pm

That episode at the subject (Isn't it Romantic) is so beautiful! Image
I love the part where Dylan throws that flower to the street and then he starts to crying, and he kisses Brenda.
And later at the school when they're playing on the field, it's so funny Image

Luke is so hot.
jecca
New Shannen Fan

Postby dylandog90210 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:25 pm

Guys i never forget the first Dylan-Brenda's date wow amazing!!! It ended with a beautiful kiss....
they were the best couple in the show!!
Dylan and Brenda the best Image Image Image
dylandog90210
Major Shannen fan

Postby kaelyn23 » Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:10 pm

I am a HUGE Brenda/Dylan fan and Brenda Walsh fan. The first episode I saw was Meeting Mr. Pony and I thought Shannen Doherty was AMAZING!! in the episode. She is a very very talented actress. Isn't It Romantic? is one of my fave 90210 episodes cause that's when Brenda and Dylan start dating, have their first kiss and truly fall in love with each other. I'm glad I can finally let out how much I love Brenda/Dylan, they are the best couple ever!! BRENDA AND DYLAN FOREVER!!
kaelyn23
Shannen Fanatic

Postby dying2live » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:50 am

as you can tell from my signature, i'm a HUGE Brenda/Dylan fan. Its not just because I like both characters, they just had so much chemistry and looked so great together.
Seriously everytime I watch episodes of them together I'm just like awwwwww!
dying2live
Major Shannen fan

Postby pocahontas » Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:09 am

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image sorry for the crying faces i'm crying cause i'm upset and hey and they are great together i think they are perfect for eachother i think they made a great couple
pocahontas
Major Shannen fan

Next

Return to Brenda Walsh