[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Brenda character

Brenda character

Talk about ultra trendy Beverly Hills, and Shannen's character Brenda right here, right now!

Brenda character

Postby allison2200 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:47 am

what do you like most about Brenda that you'd like for yourself? i always liked how self-assured she seemed.
allison2200
Very Important Shannen Fan

Brenda character

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:46 pm

i liked how brenda was such a strong character and done whatever she believed in. she also was kind and funny with a wild side too. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Brenda character

Postby justafan » Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:33 am

I liked her strong will the way she worked to fit into the whole BH scene...

One question though I read about how much her character was hated and I can't seem to figure out by watching DVDs of BH why she was hated so much.any thoughts on the subject would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks JAF
justafan
Shannen Fanatic

Brenda character

Postby shannen2222 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:36 am

Honestly, I absoloutely adore Brenda and i adore Shannen even more. Brenda's character had soo much more depth and vulnerability than any of the other characters, I actually relate to Brenda soo much and i dont think she is a bitch at all, I mean i look at how strong Shannen must be to endure what people said about the "I hate Brenda club" ohh it must mean we hate shannen, people are soo blind, i look at them and say wow, u kno like shannen once said on an interview cant remember which one but it was smthing to the extent " People build u up to this incredible high, so that they can push you down even farther" its not word for word but thats it in a nutshell. Shannen shone as Brenda and she made the show Image
shannen2222
New Shannen Fan

Brenda character

Postby shannenskylight » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:03 pm

Last edited by shannenskylight on Fri May 04, 2007 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shannenskylight
New Shannen Fan

Brenda character

Postby coultera » Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:09 pm

Brenda was often crazy, or at least, she acted crazy from time to time (like we all do) but she wasnt wrong. She was right. She was right acting-and reacting- the way she did about some things, and I, sometimes wonder why people hated her so much. I guess it doesnt really have anything to do with Brenda, but the fact that they envied her. And that goes to Shannen as well. Seriously, going through the worst gossip about Shannen I can only read things that I have done myself, the thing is, Shannen was at the time, young, beautiful, succesful and rich and society hardly ever forgives those things. In my opinion, when people saw that they could not possibly hate Shannen, they decided to blame it on Brenda, someone you wish you could be like, but can´t. Making Brenda a bitch, they found a way to make Shannen one.
coultera
New Shannen Fan

Brenda character

Postby shannenfallenangel » Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:14 am

shannenfallenangel

Brenda character

Postby dylandog90210 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:48 pm

Well i loved Brenda's character but as every person she was not so perfect.....she was beautiful,helpful with Dylan and with her best friends but when she was Dylan's girlfriend she cheated on him with that Cardio Funk guy so this is not good with her but anyway i love you Brenda Walsh!!!
dylandog90210
Major Shannen fan

Brenda character

Postby agarka94 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:33 am

I love Brenda characters Image
agarka94
Shannen Wanna Be

Brenda character

Postby sarah01 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:41 am

sarah01

Next