[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - OMG I MEAN OMG

OMG I MEAN OMG

Talk about ultra trendy Beverly Hills, and Shannen's character Brenda right here, right now!

OMG I MEAN OMG

Postby littlemissbad » Wed May 28, 2008 4:36 pm

littlemissbad
Very Important Shannen Fan

OMG I MEAN OMG

Postby thefifthsister » Wed May 28, 2008 4:39 pm

Hmm, I think she might be.

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

OMG I MEAN OMG

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Wed May 28, 2008 8:16 pm

Oh i so am a fan lol. i womder what gave it away. teehee. Image
lilmisshalliwell

OMG I MEAN OMG

Postby kaelyn23 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:30 pm

ugh! I HATED Rick! But Brenda looks stunning! She is so beautiful in season 3! I love her to bits! lol!
kaelyn23
Shannen Fanatic

OMG I MEAN OMG

Postby dylansgirl » Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:00 am

I think Brenda and Rick made a great couple....I mean, considering Kelly was with Dylan now! I wish Brenda and Rick would have stayed together, he truely loved Brenda; and that's what she was looking for after losing Dylan.....true love again! If I were Brenda, the fact that Rick was drop dead gorgeous, on top of being so sweet, would have totally won me over - Dean Image!
Last edited by anonymous on Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
dylansgirl
Shannen Wanna Be

OMG I MEAN OMG

Postby lilmisshalliwell » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:51 pm

That would have been nice, i never liked Stuart, he was uuglyyyy. If not Dylan, then Rick for sure. He was a total babeeeeeee
lilmisshalliwell

OMG I MEAN OMG

Postby dylansgirl » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:10 pm

I didn't care too much for Stuart either lilmisshalliwell, and I agree.....If Brenda couldn't be with Dylan, Rick was the best choice of boyfriend for her!
dylansgirl
Shannen Wanna Be

OMG I MEAN OMG

Postby nodoubter1 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:44 am

I remember reading a really long time ago, I think it was in YM magazine that Dean Cain was asked what it was like working with Shannen and he said she was really nice. It was something along those lines (a positive comment). Just thought I'd share. Image
nodoubter1
New Shannen Fan

OMG I MEAN OMG

Postby sarah01 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:57 am

mmm no way if brenda couldnt be with dylan (i dont even think he is good enough anymore) Brenda has to be with David they have SOO many cute moments in the background its crazy and brian always says the nicest things about shannen they would be my perfect couple but of the guys brenda was with lol all three of um i liked dylan then tim he seemed to really like brenda rick was way to Boaring for me even tho he was cute but Brenda and David r the ideal couple for me luv um both and they have always been friends out side the show so that would be pretty perfect and now that we know brian wont work with tori again there will never be a donna david so why not brenda david donna was never even in davids leauge
sarah01

OMG I MEAN OMG

Postby sarah01 » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:58 am

mmm no way if brenda couldnt be with dylan (i dont even think he is good enough anymore) Brenda has to be with David they have SOO many cute moments in the background its crazy and brian always says the nicest things about shannen they would be my perfect couple but of the guys brenda was with lol all three of um i liked dylan then tim he seemed to really like brenda rick was way to Boaring for me even tho he was cute but Brenda and David r the ideal couple for me luv um both and they have always been friends out side the show so that would be pretty perfect and now that we know brian wont work with tori again there will never be a donna david so why not brenda david donna was never even in davids leauge
sarah01

PreviousNext

Return to Brenda Walsh