[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Your Favorite Brenda Moment?

Your Favorite Brenda Moment?

Talk about ultra trendy Beverly Hills, and Shannen's character Brenda right here, right now!

Postby littlemissbad » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:32 pm

brendaness..... that is a fab word love it. xoox Image Image
littlemissbad
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby joanhs » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:56 pm

Everytime she cries, she looks so real.

But some of the last episodes where she hangs out with Dylans little sister is cute.
joanhs
New Shannen Fan

Postby shannenzbitch » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:10 pm

Brenda's created character Laverne has always been a highlight for me. Shannen really shines in that ep. Image
shannenzbitch

Postby laurajaybee » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:31 pm

My favourite Brenda episode is one that I must have missed until today. It's the one in Series 1 where she finds she has a lump, and has to get it checked out. It really inspired me, because the same thing is currently happening to me. So it made me feel a lot better, watching it happen to someone else.

I just hope it all turns out the same way for me :S
laurajaybee

Postby debs » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:26 am

When she was Lavern and when she along with Kelly, Donna and Emily sang breaking up is hard to do.
debs
New Shannen Fan

Postby digitalghost » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:52 pm

when brenda played in that boring play in season 4. and she was supposed to take her clothes off, but made a joke of it

"looks like he has a friend"

that line made me laugh so hard Image
Last edited by anonymous on Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
digitalghost

Re: Your Favorite Brenda Moment?

Postby PrudenceGemini » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:08 pm

The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended
PrudenceGemini

Postby triquetra » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:13 pm

One thing I really liked was the way the girls bonded with each other in Season 1's "Slumber Party." Brenda was very mature in that episode, if you ask me.
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra

Postby triquetra » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:17 pm

Unsurprisingly, I've been watching some episodes of the show again recently. Why is it that Brenda is such a wonderfully written and portrayed character? So human. It really feels like she could be someone you know. Unfortunately, though... she is fictional.

The last episode I watched was the one where she is offered a chance to study in Paris with Donna instead of Kelly, who decided to stay in Beverly Hills due to the birth of her sister, Erin. It was a very memorable episode with a little side-story in which Brandon and Steve go out with the twins Rory and Claire. Which is ironic, because Brandon would later date a girl named Clare. The ongoing fight between Brenda, her father and Dylan as well as her mother who tries her best to understand the situation they find themselves in and to come up with a solution to find peace with each other. I really enjoyed this episode and I will continue to do so whenever I watch it again in the future. And yes, Shannen looks beautiful in this episode, as she always does!
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
triquetra

Previous

Return to Brenda Walsh