[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - About the Spooky Empire event

About the Spooky Empire event

Read about the latest happenings of our site!

Postby Dianna » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:49 am

Hey everyone,

I sent everyone an e-mail/pm regarding the Spooky Empire event that's happening in Orlando, Florida on October 9th and 10th.

Shannen will be there for two days doing signings and having photoshoots! So it's well worth attending, this is your chance to meet Shannen!

On Saturday afternoon at 5pm I will be the host for Shannen! I will be on stage for about 45 mins interviewing Shannen and I will also be introducing her Charmed co-star 'Leo' Brain Krause to the stage! Shannen and Brain will also be answering questions from people in the audience.

I am very excited about this event and I am looking forward to interviewing Shannen! If you can make it please do, show Shannen your support!!

If you have any questions for Shannen please post them here, if I can I will ask them during the interview! I will be mostly talking about Heathers, Beverly Hills 90210, Charmed and Scare Tactics. So any questions relating to these topics will be perfect! I will try and talk about her new stuff too, but I have to get that cleared with Shannen first, so please if you are posting a question keep it to the above topics.

Since Brain will be on stage too, I am also looking for good questions that link them both during their Charmed days.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

If you plan on attending please let me know! Tickets can be booked at http://www.spookyempire.com

Dianna Image
Dianna
Site Admin

Postby digitalghost » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:01 am

I'm not going, but is someone video taping this event?
digitalghost
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby druidduo » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:45 am

This is great. Please let us know if you find out the times she'll be doing autographs, and if we can get our photo taken with her.

Thanks Diana!
druidduo
New Shannen Fan

Postby honda200 » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:57 am

Say Dianna just curious ,i know you have talked to the lady on the phone .but have you yourself had the oppertunity to meet her in person ?have you met her before hunn?
honda200

Postby thefifthsister » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:39 am

Dianna hasn't met her before. This will be the first time the two of them have had a chance to get together. I for one am so happy for Dianna! After all the hard work she's done here she finally gets her moment in the spotlight!

You go girl!

Also, I'm thinking of questions for ya. Hope some of those one's I sent you last night helped

*hugs*

xoxoxo Image
thefifthsister

Postby lover » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:58 pm

I wish I could be there, but unfortunately I can't. Are any of the guys willing to take me there? Craig? Chuck? Image

I'm really happy for you that you'll get to interview Shannen, you must be really excited! I haven't heard about Brian in ages, but I'm glad he's coming there as well.

I'll think about some questions and let you know Image.

I just have a tiny request from the people who are going- please take a LOT of pictures and post them, not just of Shannen, but of yourselves as well Image. And don't forget to have fun and wander around in London, it's an amazing city.
lover

Postby Mercedes-Doherty » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:58 pm

Hello Di, i have some questions for do to ShannenImage
first of all

hey shannen!!how are you? Image

1º- what do you think abouth the style of clothes,drives,of brenda and prue?

2º- doyou like the job that you do in charmed as photographier?,i love this job and coming soon start for work in a shop Image

3º- if you would can have a powers, witch power you would choose?

4º- do you like have work in heathers ?

Last edited by anonymous on Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MerceAndShannen Dianna, may can you reply to my recently PM that i sent?thanks!
Mercedes-Doherty
*ShAnNeN's GiRl*

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:32 pm

what an awesome experience dianna. i am sorry i cant be there but do hope that someone is filming it though for the rest of us. i shall think about my questions and get back to you. Image
Sarah-Lucy

Postby lover » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:38 pm

lover

Next

Return to News