Will Jim be supportive if Brenda and D got married

Talk about the other characters here.

Postby oifchick0405 » Tue May 17, 2005 11:59 pm

I think that He'd have to accept it,doesn't matter if he liked it or not. If Brenda wants to be with Dylan,then she's made it pretty clear,when she wants something,she focuses on getting it so he'd definately have to accept it or he could forbid it like he has did before and we all know what happened but like before,he'd basically chase Brenda away and then she wouldn't have much else to do with him.
Last edited by anonymous on Wed May 18, 2005 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
oifchick0405
Shannen Fanatic

Postby rosepedal79 » Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:06 pm

Well in the old days no of course not he couldnt stand Dylan cause he was taking his baby girl from him, but I think jim finally came to like and accept Dylan before they left, and Jim clearly stated that he would of rather had Brenda with Dylan then with Stuart. He said that when Brenda was going to marry Stuart, and Jim was the one who talked Dylan into trying to talk Brenda out of marrying Stuart. So i think Jim would proably over act at first but then he would give them his blessings because he knows how much they loved and cared for eachother. And Dylan would have treated her right he always had, till Kelly came into the picture but even then he still made it clear to kelly that he would always be there for Brenda, wether she liked it or not.
rosepedal79
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby ching343 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:50 am

i thnk that he will be supportive cuz he just want brenda to be happy Image
ching343

Postby catarina2 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:30 pm

I think that Jim will support her because after all that is his daughter. Image Image Image Image ImageImage
catarina2
Major Shannen fan

Postby Letizia » Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:03 pm

Letizia

Postby isis » Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:14 am

I'll think in the end Jim would be supportive of a marriage between B&D. But even if he wasn't Brenda would do it anyway. She has a mind of her own is strong an wilful and doesn't take crap from anybody. Thats why I like her so much. Anyway I always found that Brenda was way to good for Dylan. Image
isis
New Shannen Fan

Postby dylandog90210 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:18 pm

I think that Jim Walsh was an asshole because he did his part when Dylan and Brenda broke up....Jim Walsh from the first time that met Dylan he never liked him because of Dylan's father past....but if Brenda stayed in 90210 in the fifth season maybe in the sixth or seventh season we were seeying Dylan and Brenda's wedding and maybe Jim started to understand that this two guys always love each other....
Take it eays Big Jim
Dylandog90210
dylandog90210
Major Shannen fan

Previous

Return to Other Beverly Hills, 90210 Characters