[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - The guy who played John Sears

The guy who played John Sears

Talk about the other characters here.

Postby selina » Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:14 pm

I don't know if anyone watches 'One Tree Hill' but Paul Johannson (who played John in BH90210) is one of the main characters. He still kinda looks the same, still has the sorta atitude John had. I never watched OTH before lastnight...I only watched it coz it was something random to watch on television lol. I thought he looked familiar and because I only recently saw him on the re-runs of BH I recognised him....you guys probably already know but I thought it was interesting all the same. I didn't know he was still acting lol. Image
Last edited by selina on Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
selina
Shannen Fanatic

Postby Sarah-Lucy » Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:56 pm

i have never heard of this show nor that actor either, are they american Image
Sarah-Lucy
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby selina » Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:04 am

The show is a big hit in America and in the UK as far as I know, Chad Michael Murray is in it.

The character John Sears was in season 4 of BH, he liked Kelly and they got together for a little while, then he had a problem with Steve and tried to get him thrown out of a frat thing...I think that's what it was called, the Keg House. After that John went out with Steve's ex to spite him, then Steve's ex worked out what was going on and dumped John....they were at a fair and Steve's ex, Kelly and Brenda flashed at John while he was wrestling with Steve so John lost and Steve won.....and I have no idea if that makes any sense. Image

Erm... that's paul(John) >>Image

and if you wanna check out info on one tree hill, go to > http://onetreehillonline.com/

ImageHope that helps...a little lol
selina
Shannen Fanatic

Postby oifchick0405 » Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:37 am

oifchick0405
Shannen Fanatic

Postby crystalpersuasion » Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:25 pm

Sorry, 90210 stickler Image

Actually, it was Donna, not Kelly, who flashed her bra with Brenda and Steve's ex Celeste. Kelly had already left for Washington, D.C. to surprise Brandon by that time.

Here's some useless (maybe) trivia: Donna's bra was white, Brenda's blue, and Celeste's red and all appeared to be the same Victoria's Secret style.

I don't think John dated Celeste out of spite either, but it was obvious he enjoyed how much it bothered Steve. Celeste didn't understand Steve's problems with John until Donna and Brend filled her in. Celeste is the one that came up with the flash the bra to distract John trick after hearing about the real John.

I was so disappointed that the show took John Sears into the direction they did. I liked him with Kelly, other than the fact that she was two-timing Dylan at first. Not that I wanted her with Dylan though, I'm a Brenda/Dylan fan all the way. Back to John, I wouldn't have minded if they had made him a regular and kept him with Kelly for a while.
Last edited by crystalpersuasion on Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crystalpersuasion
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby selina » Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:05 am

Yeah...that's ^^ what happened lol. I knew it was three of the girls and kinda forgot Kelly wasn't there lol.
selina
Shannen Fanatic

Postby rosepedal79 » Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:23 pm

I've never seen it, but I do remeber john Sears on 90210, he was such a jerk and when Dylan shoved the pie in his face.........Hehe classic it really was!!!!
rosepedal79
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby rachtt04 » Sun May 21, 2006 6:47 am

yup, they are one and the same !!!
rachtt04
New Shannen Fan

Postby rachtt04 » Mon May 22, 2006 10:16 pm

rachtt04
New Shannen Fan

Next