[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - Who do you think is the most annoying character?

Who do you think is the most annoying character?

Talk about the other characters here.

Postby loveshando » Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:38 pm

In the first season, it was David and Kelly. But in season 2 +, was it just Kelly. Image
loveshando
Shannen Wanna Be

Postby dylandog90210 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:14 pm

Well girls and boys i think that there is no only one most annoying character for example Matt and Noah were two of the most annoying characters in this show and about the girls i find Valerie,Gina,Janet the three most annoying girls characters in 90210
dylandog90210
Major Shannen fan

Postby kaelyn23 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:34 am

From the beginning I always thought Steve was so annoying!! He does nothing for me either, he's not even that cute. I was not a Kelly fan after she stole Dylan from Brenda. Actually near the end of season 3 and all of season 4 I thought Kelly was very annoying. Kelly is a total hypocrite too so I don't like her for that reason and a few other reasons. I am a HUGE Brenda Walsh fan!! BRENDA WALSH ROCKS!!!!
kaelyn23
Shannen Fanatic

Postby dying2live » Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:59 am

dying2live
Major Shannen fan

Postby lil4leafclover » Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:24 pm

I'd say the most irritating character for me would have to be Steve. It just seems that there is something is always going on with him and he never actually sits down and relax. It's like he always wants "more" or something. At the beginning of the first season, he seems like a really shallow guy and very untrusting.

xoxo

~Lil4leafclover
lil4leafclover
Major Shannen fan

Postby madlike » Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:02 pm

Kelly, self-centered bitch! Image And Valerie at times (when she was acting bitchy towards Donna).
madlike
New Shannen Fan

Postby sarah01 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:39 am

Kelly I cant stand her she is the most disgusting annoying person ever on TV
sarah01
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby claudypritz » Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:48 am

Kelly Taylor, I hate her...but Dylan Mc Kay....I can´t stand him either after season 3
claudypritz
New Shannen Fan

Postby lovecharmed16 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:12 pm

I think each character had their annoying moments. Kelly was a bee-otch! plain and simple. Andrea's hollier than thou attitude was blown to bits when she started sleeping around and getting knocked up out of wedlock. I couldn't stand Steve in the beginning but then Brandon's influence changed him for the better. Didn't really like Brandon sleeping with a professor. I didn't like that Stuart character that Brenda was dating...but that guy was annoying and not Brenda. And while I love love love Dylan...cause he's hott...um yeah a guy that cheats on his girlfriend is really annoying and low. Donna was whiny but ok. And David being a cheater as well I didn't like either.

** I can't speak for the later characters on the show since I refuse to watch anything past season four...No Brenda. No show.
lovecharmed16
Major Shannen fan

Postby shannen90210prue » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:27 pm

Kelly took everything away from brenda. Kelly should of been the one to leave not brenda.
shannen90210prue
Very Important Shannen Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Other Beverly Hills, 90210 Characters