Favorite Dylan and Brenda Moments

Talk about the other characters here.

Postby cartiergurl01 » Fri May 05, 2006 12:43 pm

What are some of your favorite Dylan and Brenda moments? Mine are:

The first time they meet in the hallway, I love the way he looks at her when they meet.

-I love their first date where he screams at her and drops the plant and runs after her and begs her to stay. I love how intense and classic it was, when she hugged him while he cried and kissed her. It was definitely more memorable and classic than the shady and backstabbing way Dylan and Kelly got together.

-I love the Palm Springs episode where their making out in the beginning and how he tells her to "Don't be sorry, be friendly." I also, love how later in the episode she demands him to take his clothes off, the look on his face is priceless. I love when they do charades and how he calls her pretty woman and how they sit by the pool talking about their grandchildren and how he makes fun of that bellboy Toms' name.

-I of course, love the Spring Dance episode where he tells her she's not just another notch on his belt and if that was the case he would have had her up there month's ago and how she asks him what is this all about and he tells her, "Don't you know, I love you." I love how in the aftermath he tells her she's glowing and how she tries to make up the bed and he tells her she doesn't have to do that.

-I love the scene where their at the beach and they ditch Brandon and he tells her how much he loves her and they start making out.

-I also love the part where their lying in bed and he tells her, "Were so good together."

-I love their first breakup in his Porsche where "Losing My Religion" is playing and how he said, "No...no." I also, love the goodbye scene in the hallway and how upset he was, it really showed how much he loved and cared about her. I love when the music is playing and how he walks away and turns around to stare at her one last time before finally going.

-The Halloween episode where they dressed up as Bonnie & Clyde, because they looked so perfect together.

-I love "My Desperate Valentine" were they decide to go the opera but get distracted by each other..

-Baja, were he was singing feelings to her and when they danced, was defintiely a vital point in their relationship because that was probably the last fun and good moment they had where they were truly in love, before that whole summer fiasco with kelly the slut getting in between them.

There's obviously a lot more but bottome line, I just love Dylan and Brenda together. I hated when they broke up and the show really jumped the shark when they broke the two up, since they were hugely popular. I'm not saying there aren't any Dylan/Kelly fans but probably not as many as Dylan/Brenda.
Last edited by cartiergurl01 on Fri May 05, 2006 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cartiergurl01
New Shannen Fan

Postby oifchick0405 » Sat May 06, 2006 6:35 am

Well I have to agree with you on most of those...there is a few of my own that I watch over and over again b/c I have all 10 seasons on dvd.

My favs are:

When Dylan gets in the surfing accident and has to stay at Brenda's house...This was after their first break up and his dad had just got taken to prison. It really showed how much Brenda cared for him and how she really did want to be with him but was scared of what her parents would think. And then she walks in and Dylan is laying on the couch. She asks him if he needs anything and he starts naming off all of these things...and then after all of the things he names off,shes asks him if there's anything else...Like in a sarcastic tone...and he goes,YOU. And she was like,Dylan! and jumps on top of him and he yells OW! and she was like...i'm sorry,and Dylan goes...no dont stop...and they start making out and then Brenda's father walks in and yells as usual. But that is definately one of my fav episodes.

And my other fav is when Emily Valentine comes in the picture when they go back to school and ends up going out with Dylan and Brandon. And Brenda gets jealous and tells Emily off later. But in the end,the girls are singing the song "Breaking up is hard to do" and Emily tells Brenda that "He's a hell of a guy,dont throw away what you guys have" and then Brenda and Dylan make up...Those are my 2 most fav episodes out of all of them.
oifchick0405
Shannen Fanatic

Postby Prudence#1 » Sat May 06, 2006 7:50 am

I like all off these episodes to

I also like the one were they are in Yosimite and Brandon ask were his shoes is and then Brenda says they are but her bed but and he ask where she says "by my bed, at home in my room were I really wish I was right now" and Brandon starts to yell at her , anyway then she says that she had to tak them out to make room for and then she looks at Dylan and he says "Im sorry I shouldnt have come" and something else which I dont remember and walks aways and Brenda goes after him and then they are talking and goes back to the cabin with everyone else and later on Dylan takes of again and Brend a goes after him and they are talking in the married couples cabin and the Brenda says to him
" Every guy at or school thinks you totally cool and Brandon looks au to you, and every girl I know would love to go out with you"
and the he says
" Every girl but one" You can see that they still care for eatchother there
Last edited by anonymous on Sat May 06, 2006 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks *Zetti* for my avartar

A dream is not a dream if you dont believe in it.
Prudence#1
Very Important Shannen Fan

Postby dylandog90210 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:07 am

I will always love this couple they will belong together forever for me!
Dylan and Brenda forever!
dylandog90210
Major Shannen fan

Return to Other Beverly Hills, 90210 Characters