[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Shannen-Doherty.net • View topic - what was the....

what was the....

Talk about the other characters here.

what was the....

Postby ching343 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:17 am

by sending brenda to london and never came back Image
ching343

what was the....

Postby loveshando » Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:19 pm

loveshando
Shannen Wanna Be

what was the....

Postby isis » Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:33 pm

Lets see stupidts think on 90210.

Brenda leaving why? no point in watching the show anymore she was the only intresting character on the show. I couldn't care less for Kelly, Steve and Andrea. David and Donna and Brandon where Ok. Dylan loved him in season one an two but after he had fooled around with Kelly I hated him. And Bren really deserved some one why better then him.

Second stupid thing breaking up Brenda and Dylan they where amazing together.
Last edited by isis on Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
isis
New Shannen Fan

what was the....

Postby michael1976 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:31 am

What about Brenda and Stuart (Carson) or Brenda and Rick (from Paris)? Does anyone think Stuart was better for Brenda? If Shannen had stayed how do you think the show should have ended? I was thinking Brenda comes back from London at the beginning of season 5 and marries Dylan at the end of season 5 which would end the show after 5 solid seasons instead of dragging it out for 10.

How does anyone feel about doing a "Fan Fiction" thread? We could write our own versions of what should have happened.
michael1976
New Shannen Fan

what was the....

Postby sweissman » Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:10 am

Anytime Shannen leaves a show it's voted as the biggest mistake the people made, if you go to a site like Jumptheshark.com they have a poll to vote on about when exactly a show went downhill and the number one for both 'Charmed' and 'Beverly Hills 90210' is classified as "Exit Stage Left - Shannen Doherty", so for as much as some people seem to hate her, clearly she's making these shows and doing something right. They at least are appreciating her talents.

Charmed's Jump the Shark page - http://www.jumptheshark.com/topic/charmed-general-comments/354

BH90210's - http://www.jumptheshark.com/topic/beverly-hills-90210-general-comments/129

aside from that though, forcing Dylan and Kelly on everyone was horrible....they weren't even that great of characters if you as me, more like really annoying for the most part; kicking Brendon off as well was wrong...it was about the kids from Minnesota moving to the West Coast and they're last names were Walsh...not everything else - really people. And if they recast "Brenda" as someone said, I'd so boycott anything about that show from then on, I mean they did try and recast her in a way by bringing in the character of "Vallery" who they tried to make just like they said Brenda was in the last season, but you can't top the original and had Brenda known some of the things that girl did and tried, especially with her brother...oh yeah, that alone would have been a reason to come back and just beat her some butt; you didn't mess with Brendon after all without a visit from Brenda about it. Image Like 'Charmed' there are many reasons you can say this show bombed, but to me, the main one they'll always have in common is losing a star like Shannen.
sweissman
Shannen Fanatic

Previous

Return to Other Beverly Hills, 90210 Characters